Incorrect Quotes-Harry Potter...

Autorstwa DragonLover366

Riddle Era, Marauders Era, and Harry potter Era. This will include Y/n Celina Black aka Y/n Lily Potter Scama... Więcej

Author's Note
Riddle Era
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Marauders
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Harry Potter Era
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
Final Author's Note

7

186 2 0
Autorstwa DragonLover366

Tom: "Everytime I hear someone talking about updog, I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke." Y/n: "Okay, but what is updog?" Abraxas: "Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish." Nott: "Not, that's a hot dog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released." Avery: "No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden." Rosier: "Surely, that's Uppsala, where's updog is the giant spider in the Forbidden Forest." Tom: "That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs." Nott: "You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current." Abraxas: "No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway." Y/n: "What's a henway?" Tom: "Oh, about five pounds."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

583K 15.3K 115
A social media fic for Harry. That's it. Also ik my title is very creative and smart and genius and yeah😌 The story will include swearing so read at...
48.9K 1.3K 17
you live a normal life in auradon, but when king ben is kidnapped, you make a rash decision and are stuck on the isle of the lost as ransom. but what...
3.9K 112 14
Y/N Winchester moves to the city of Beacon Hills to stay away from all the supernatural her brothers have to fight. They wanted to keep her safe, but...
4.6K 133 17
A/N ignore the spelling errors and the switching between first and second person, I have dyslexia and have a hard time remembering witch person I'm w...