Love Life and Niall Horan

By MomentsInTimeX

Natalie loves her life... and oh, maybe Niall Horan too. © All Rights Reserved 2021 More

Disclaimer
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
I'm sorry
Epilogue

• 22 •

25.7K 533 131
By MomentsInTimeX

"SWINGS!" Louis screamed excitedly, running off into the distance.

"No! Louis come back!" Liam cried, trying to run after him.

Zayn started laughing whilst everyone else was giving Louis crazy looks.

"I knew this was a bad idea." Harry admitted, leaning against a tree.

We had decided to stop and get some air as we had been in that car for a few hours and Louis was starting to annoy everybody.

Everyone turned to James as he burst out laughing loudly, pointing into the distance.

Louis was on the floor next to a swing and Liam was stood next to him, leaning against the frame of the swings gasping for air.

I don't even want to know what happened there.

"Well anyway I want ice cream-" Niall started.

"Ice cream!" Someone cried from beside Niall.

"Louis how did you even get there...?" Lauren questioned.

"Nobody can know. Only Timothy." Louis said happily.

"No not Timothy! Louis get him away from me you know I don't like it." Harry groaned.

"Timothy...?" I asked, confused. I could tell Lauren and James were just as confused as I was.

By this time Liam had joined us and Louis was nodding, "the unicorn. Be quiet you'll scare him. He's right behind you Harry." Louis whispered.

"But there's nothing there..." I said, confused because no one was behind Harry.

"No one can see him but me and Curly." Louis grinned, gesturing to Harry.

"Louis don't call me Curly!" Harry cried.

"Harry can you actually see him?" Lauren asked, not convinced.

He shook his head ever so slightly before nodding in Louis' direction.

"So how do you all know about 'Timothy'." I asked.

"This happens to Louis sometimes. He's perfectly normal one day, and then the next he's absolutely crazy," Niall explained, "and every time this 'Timothy' comes back. Harry hates him."

I nodded at him as he smiled, still slightly confused.

"I don't know how he can hate you Othy." Louis grinned at the ground behind Harry, looking like a crazy person.

"Othy?" Lauren gasped, laughing loudly. James joined her.

"Don't insult him!" Zayn cried in panic.

"Why?" Lauren asked curiously.

"Insult Timothy and you'll find out." Louis threatened childishly.

I just rolled my eyes and grinned before walking off slowly and sitting on a swing.

Instead of swinging I got my phone out, I guess I should text my mum.

'To- Mum

Hey Mum!:D I'm great, how are you? Can you ring me when you get this?:) x'

I hadn't talked to her in ages.

"Are you okay?"

I jumped and nearly dropped my phone, looking up to see Niall on the swing next to me grinning cheekily.

"Jesus christ Niall you almost gave me a heart attack." I cried.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Are you okay though?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah I'm fine, I miss my Mum a lot though." I frowned.

"Me too." He added. "I've not seen my family in ages. I should be able to see them all on my birthday though."

I forget that they all must miss their families too.

"You go back to Ireland for your birthday?" I asked.

"Of course. It wouldn't be my birthday without my family." He grinned.

"Yeah I don't think my Mum's going to be here for my birthday." I frowned, resting my head on my hand sadly.

"I don't even know when your birthday is but you'll be okay, right? You have Liam and James. It's his birthday too."

"September 10th... and yeah I guess I'll be fine. I have you lot here with me." I grinned at him.

"Hey your birthdays right near mine!" He cried.

"Yeah I know. Harry told me." I laughed.

He shrugged, grinning.

"What do you think Louis is driving them crazy with now?" I added.

"I have no idea. That lad can talk for hours without stopping I swear." He laughed.

"Yeah I can believe it."

After that we fell into silence, both of us just sitting there staring at our feet.

"Natalie?" Niall asked quietly.

I looked over at him and smiled, "Yeah?"

"I- uh I-"

"You?" I laughed nervously, not knowing what he was going to say.

"I want ice cream, let's go." He grinned before grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of the ice cream van.

"Oh." I whispered.

I don't know what I was expecting him to say, certainly not that. I didn't like him anymore anyway, he was just my best friend, nothing more. Well that's what I was trying to convince myself anyway.

Niall was humming to himself and I was lost in thought, so it was silent. Not an awkward silence; but a thoughtful one.

Suddenly I realised what song Niall was humming.

"You're humming Ed Sheeran, Firefly aren't you?" I grinned at him.

"Yeah I love it. Do you like it?" He grinned back.

"Are you kidding me? It's like my favourite song. I love Be Like You and Miss You too."

"I've heard Be Like You and I love it, but I've never heard Miss You." He admitted grinning at me before looking at his shoes and continuing to walk, still holding onto my hand tightly.

"It's amazing. Listen to it sometime." I told him and he nodded.

"Why do you always hold my hand?" I asked after a while.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said, letting go, "I don't even realise."

"It's fine, I didn't mind." I admitted.

He just put his hands in his pockets and walked over to the ice cream van.

I just sighed and followed after him.

"Hey what flavour do you want?" He asked once I got there.

"Just vanilla please." I grinned.

He ordered and the man handed us our ice creams.

I grinned and ran off giddily, holding my ice cream carefully and leaving Niall to pay for them.

I turned around just in time to see Niall run over to me and trip over his own feet.

I burst out laughing as Niall looked at the ice cream that luckily, fell all over the floor instead of him.

"Well done clumsy arse." I laughed, eating my own.

"Oh well, I'll just buy another one." He grinned as he got up off the floor.

Just then the ice cream van started playing some music and drove away, leaving Niall in shock and me laughing my arse off.

"I want yours." Niall grinned cheekily.

"No way!" I cried before running away to go and find the others.

I could feel his footsteps behind me as the others gave me weird looks.

I was running weirdly with an ice cream with Niall running after me, you can't blame them really.

"Guys help he's trying to take my ice cream!" I shouted, hiding behind Harry.

"Hellloooo Natalie!" Louis cried happily from the floor.

From the looks of it he'd been rolling around.

"I don't want to know." I whispered to Harry and he laughed.

"Hey Natalie?" Louid cried from the floor.

"What Louis?" I laughed.

"Can I have your ice cream?"

I grinned cheekily at Niall as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Sure." I said, handing him my ice cream.

"What?!" Niall cried, "How come he can get it but not me?"

"Because I like him better." I joked, sticking my tongue out at him.

"How old are you? Five?" He laughed.

"No I just like Louis better." I grinned as I sat crossed legged (That's the only way I can think of explaining it) on the floor next to Louis.

I heard Zayn snort with laughter as he gave me a look.

"And what are you laughing at?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Nothing... You just said you like Louis better than Niall." He laughed.

"No I was joking. They're both my best friends." I said, grinning at Zayn and giving Louis a hug as he sat next to me.

"Ha ha ha." Louis laughed at Niall childishly, pointing at him, "Natalie likes meee better."

I could see Niall roll his eyes and laugh before he came and sat down on the floor beside Louis.

"Hey where are James and Lauren?" I heard Liam ask from beside me suddenly, making me jump.

"I don't have a clue." I admitted sheepishly, "I only just noticed they were gone."

"Poof. Gone." Louis whispered to himself making a weird hand gesture.

"Maybe we should look for them?" Zayn asked Liam.

"I have been already but yeah, come on Zayn let's go." Liam started to walk off leaving Zayn to wave at us and run off after Liam, leaving me, Louis and Niall sat here.

"Wait where's Harry?!" Niall cried suddenly.

Louis pointed at something in the distance, mumbling something under his breath like a child.

Me and Niall both turned our heads to see Harry leaned against a tree, just sat there staring up at the sky deep in thought.

"At least we can see him."

"I wonder what he's thinking about." Niall wondered.

"Flying penguins." Louis grinned.

"But penguins don't fly..."

"Yes they can I can see them."

"I'm so tempted to take him to a doctor." I laughed.

"It should be over in a couple of days." Niall grinned.

"And this happens every month?" I asked, groaning silently as I watched Louis run over to Harry happily.

You could see Harry groan and smack his forehead as Louis shouted, "Timmy!"

Niall nodded, "Yep. We don't know why."

Okay, I need to take a note of this so I can buy myself some earplugs.

**

Yello. Hi.. yeah whatever icba doing anything right now bye

I've had a lot going on lately:) But I'll update quick I hope

Thank you so much for 86,000 reads.

I love you.

Oh yeah! Can I pleaseplease get 30 votes on this chapter?:D I usually get 27 or something and idk. It would make me feel happy:) It's just an aim! You don't have to do it but I would love to get 30 votes:D Please just go up and click the vote button?:D It'll take 2 seconds?:D xxx

Someone Kik me?:) lkatiex

Song- Count On Me- Bruno Mars or U.N.I- Ed Sheeran :D

Quote- "Life gets worse before it gets better." idk random

See yah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 105 33
1K 17 9
Ella and Lina are on a trip of a lifetime.
1.5K 6 33
April falls in love with Niall Horan and because of him her life is about to take an amazing turn.
12 0 1