7 Rings

By sumxmoonlyfe

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Whoever sai... More

7 Rings Main Characters
Entry #1- The Dancing Duo
Entry #2- I'm the real voice
Entry #3- Mom my beloved
Entry #4- Mister Songwriter
Entry #6- His Hyung and Her Unnie
Entry #7- The Soulless Singer
Entry #8- Street Singer not Lowlife Thief
Entry #9- Cold Shoulder
Entry #10- How To Say Sorry (PT 1)
Entry #11- Beyond (PT 2)
Entry #12- The Five Year Break Point
Entry #13- My Only Hyung
Entry #14- Cologne and Wax Strips (PT1)
Entry #15- Classy Reunion (PT2)
Entry #16- Strawberry Shortcake
Entry #17- Valentine's Day (PT 1)
Entry #18- Valentine's Day (PT 1.5)
Entry #19- Valentine's Day (PT2)
Entry #20- Hyung's Comfort
Entry #21- A Little Bit of Awkward and A Little Bit of Fun
Entry #22- One Step Closer
Entry #23- Caught in Between
Entry #24- Broken
Entry #25- Scoutings and Acceptance
Entry #26- The Fated Encounter of Ten Years
Entry #27- Unexpected Anger
Entry #28- Future Fear and Drinks
Entry #29- Unintended Meeting
Entry #30- Car Repair with You
Entry #31- I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You
Entry #32- His Savior

Entry #5- A Singer who Stacks and A Rapper who Smacks

233 8 0
By sumxmoonlyfe

January 8, 2013

*Soul Supermarket*

A truck load of food supplies arrive at the back entrance. A man comes outside and signs the necessary papers and goes back inside to call out to his employees to bring the things in. He found one of his employees, a young man cleaning the aisles while another young lady in another aisle stacking cans.

Boss- JUNGKOOK, LALISA!!! GO BRING THE SUPPLIES THAT CAME JUST NOW.

Jungkook and Lisa hear their boss and walk outside through the back door. For 16 year olds, both were quite strong. Lifting many heavy boxes and cartons, they finish bringing all the supplies in. Lisa was told to go handle the register while Jungkook was told to stack everything that he and Lisa brought in. As he starts stacking the supplies from the boxes, he suddenly begins to hear screaming and yelling coming from register. All the employees and the customers attention shifts to the register.

Karen customer- WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY COUPONS ARE NOT USABLE?!?!

Lisa- it's exactly what I mean ma'am. These are all expired.

Karen customer- LISTEN HERE MISSY. I GOT THESE YESTERDAY FROM MY SHOPPING AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING THEY'RE NOT USEABLE?!?!

Lisa- well whoever gave them to you probably didn't see that these would expire at midnight.

Karen customer- YOU ARE AN INSOLENT GIRL.

Lisa- been there heard that. Now your total comes to $204.66.

Karen customer- WHAT?!?!?! YOU EXPECT ME, AN ELDERLY TO PAY THAT MUCH FOR THESE CHEAP FOOD ITEMS.

Lisa- I told you already you're coupons are not useable so you're going to have to pay for the items in full.

Karen customer- YOUNG LADY YOU SHOULDN'T SCAM ME LIKE THIS!!!! IT CANNOT BE THIS MUCH!!!

Lisa- listen here lady. Before you start your generation story, let me tell you that I don't give two shits about it. I was born during this time. So I don't care how it was during your time. You brought all the most expensive stuff and thought you could get a few free cuz of your coupons?!?! No you can't cuz they aren't useable. Now either pay your old ass up or leave.

Jungkook controlled himself from bursting out laughing but his friend who was next to him couldn't contain his laughter and he started laughing. Before they could be noticed, Jungkook pulled his friend to the aisle he was stacking and death stares at him.

Jungkook- Youngjae hyung!!!!

Youngjae- (laughing) I'm sorry Kook. I couldn't hold it in. The way Lisa just said all of that with her usual poker face.

Jungkook- look I know it was funny but what if that lady noticed us.

Youngjae- so what?! I'll just get Lisa to handle it. Girl's got fire!!

Jungkook- Hyung she's younger than you.

Youngjae- so??

Jungkook- just help me stack these hyung. And stay as quiet as possible.

Jungkook and Youngjae stack the items while listening in to the argument.

Karen customer- HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY?!?! I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER NOW!!!

Lisa- oh of course. Be sure to say that Lalisa Manoban was the one attending to you.

Karen customer- ARGHHH

Lisa- that's spelled L A L I S A—

Boss- what's going on here??

Karen customer- are you the manager here??

Boss- I am.

Karen customer- good. So Mr??

Boss- Junho. Lee Junho.

Karen customer- Mr. Lee. This employee of yours has been very rude to me.

Junho- (points at Lisa) This one.

Karen customer- yes her. She told me that my items are over $100 and when I tried to use my coupons she says they're not useable. And now she's disrespecting me.

Junho- Lisa is this true?

Lisa- yeah.

Junho- Jeongyeon come over here.

Jeongyeon comes over and stands next to Lisa.

Junho- did you see or hear anything??

Jeongyeon- I did. Lisa kept telling this customer that her coupons aren't useable. She even double checked but this woman's so rude and persistent. And you know Lisa. She doesn't study for the frustration test.

Lisa- I hate tests anyway.

Jeongyeon- shush!!

Junho- did she pay even though her coupons weren't working.

Lisa- nope. Rather she started yelling at me why it's that much for such a cheap supermarket. She's the one who chose to take the expensive stuff.

Karen customer- excuse me—

Junho- listen ma'am, I've had this girl for over 2 years and she never lies. So why don't you just pay for the things today. (Grabs a few coupons) here you go, these will last the entire month. So now you have enough coupons to use.

Karen customer- ARGH FINE.

Lisa smirks and takes the card the Karen customer gave. She swiped the card and asked for the pin which the lady gave. She gave the card back and packed the stuff and gave it to the lady.

Lisa- thank you for shopping at Soul Supermarket. Come again next time.

The Karen customer leaves in anger while Lisa rolls her eyes while saying, "I lied. Don't ever come back". Jeongyeon hits her shoulder while laughing and Junho just facepalms himself.

Junho- Lisa....

Lisa- I know I know. I'm sorry. But the lady's constant yelling got to my head.

Junho- that doesn't mea—

Jungkook- I mean I don't know about these 2 but I'd do the same thing. She really is testing our patience. She dragged me all around the store to get her the "perfect" fruit here or the "best" meat there.

Lisa + Jeongyeon + Youngjae- HAHAHHAHAHA

Junho- I can't with you all. Anyway, Jungkook and Youngjae, you two finish putting the new stuff away and Lisa try not to be you too much. Jeongyeon take the other register.

Lisa- can't make any promises.

Junho leaves to his office while the four get to work. Luckily, all the other customers were nothing like the Karen customer. Hours later, all four finish their shift and they change their clothes in the locker rooms. Before leaving, Junho calls out to them to give them their paychecks.

*Junho's office*

Junho hands them their paychecks and they all open it to see how much they've earned. Each one was 346.31. They sigh seeing the low pay which doesn't go unnoticed by Junho.

Junho- I'm sorry guys. Business has been so slow for the last few months and this is all I can give you guys. You guys have been so supportive to me and this is all I can't give you. I can't even pay you for the overtime you guys do. I'm so sorry.

Jungkook- Hyung it's alright. We know how hard it's been for you. We're lucky enough to be working here with a boss like you.

Lisa- exactly. And this is nothing compared to the support you give us. So do not apologize for something that's not your fault.

Jeongyeon- we'll wait as long as it takes and support you always.

Youngjae- yep!! So don't worry about this. We know you'll eventually give us our rights.

Junho- you guys are the best. Now get out of here and get some rest. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

They all bid bye to Junho and leave.

—————————————————————

*Outside the Supermarket*

As Lisa was about to get out, suddenly, it starts raining hard. She lets out a frustrated sigh. She decided to stand for a while and wait for the rain to slow down. But after 20 whole minutes of standing the rain was not stopping. She took out her phone and checked to see when the next bus was going to come and it said the last bus was going to come in 5 minutes. She couldn't risk losing the last bus so she decides make a run for it. But as she's about to start running, she gets pulled backwards and an umbrella hovered over her. She gasped and was ready to punch whoever pulled her but stopped herself when she saw who it was.

—————————————————————

Jungkook realized that he had forgotten his umbrella back at the locker room. He quickly goes back and brings his umbrella back. As he gets ready to go out through the back door because he parked his motorcycle there, he sees Lisa standing at the front of the supermarket probably waiting for the rain to stop. He looked at the clock and saw that she's been standing for over 20 minutes. He walks out and was about to approach her when he saw that she was about to run in the heavy rain. He quickly grabs her arm and pulls her towards him and hovers the umbrella over both of them. He saw she was about to punch him but stopped.

Lisa- Are you crazy?!?!

Jungkook- shouldn't I be the one asking you that?

Lisa- what???

Jungkook- why would you try to run in that heavy rain??

Lisa- I need to catch the bus!! Let me go!!! I'll lose the last bus.

Jungkook- that's not happening.

Lisa- what?!?! Come on let me go!!!! I'm going to lose the bus!!

Jungkook- Lisa you could get hurt!!

Lisa- Jungkook I need to get home!!! Argh great thanks to you I'm gonna lose my bus.

Jungkook- how are you gonna lose something that's not even going to come??

Lisa- huh??

Jungkook- (takes out his phone) look.

Lisa looks at the screen which read that the last bus has been canceled because of the weather.

Jungkook- in case you can't read, the last bus is—

Lisa- I can read.

Awkward silence fills both of them. Nothing but the sound of rain hitting the ground. Lisa wasn't paying attention in the beginning but now she notices his deep brown eyes. She didn't need the help of any lights to see how they shine at night. Staring at his eyes was like looking at the entire galaxy. It's as if time stopped for the both of them. His messy disheveled hair and dangling shirt blew with the wind while her hair and jacket blew with the cold winter air. Lisa forced herself to stop staring at him and removed his arm that was around her waist.

Jungkook- um... I can drop you off.

Lisa- huh??

Jungkook- I have my motorcycle parked at the back. I can take you home.

Lisa- wait?? Aren't you 16??? How do you have a motorcycle license.

Jungkook- I just do.

Lisa- I am not getting on a motorcycle with you!!!

Jungkook- suit yourself.

He closes the umbrella and she quickly runs inside the supermarket.

Lisa- hey what the heck?!?!

Jungkook- what??

Lisa- you know what.

Jungkook- I'm leaving.

Jungkook walks to the back door and gets on his motorcycle. The rain had started to slow down and he let out a sigh of relief. He put his helmet on and drove towards the front of the supermarket where he saw Lisa just standing there.

Jungkook- last chance to get on or I'm actually leaving.

Lisa looks at him and then the bus stop which was across the street. She knew there was no other buses that was going to come until morning. She told herself that he was a co worker and he wasn't going to do anything to her. Although not completely convinced, she sits on the back of his motorcycle and he drives off. The heavy rain turned into slight drizzle. She was holding the back handle of the motorcycle and looked around the entire town. It felt different as the cold wind blew her hair as she watched the many buildings they passed. As Lisa was busy admiring the town, Jungkook stole glances of her from the mirrors. He slightly smiled seeing how this one small gesture made her smile so brightly after the bad incident at work.

—————————————————————

*Acre Apartment (the dilapidated apartment)

Lisa had already told Jungkook where her address was. After a long 30 minute drive, he finally reaches the apartment.

Jungkook- well what a coincidence.

Lisa- huh??

Jungkook- is huh your favorite word?

Lisa- hu— I mean what?

Jungkook- (laughs) I live here too. Second floor.

Lisa- ohh. Third floor. You don't get anymore info than that.

Jungkook- I don't need anymore info than that.

Jungkook was about to drive off to park his motorcycle when Lisa called out to him.

Lisa- hey Jungkook!!

Jungkook- what??

Lisa- thanks.

Jungkook- for??

Lisa- you idiot!!

She chases him and hits him with her bag.

Jungkook- alright alright I'm sorry.

Lisa- good. Where did you learn to be so cocky??

Jungkook- curtesy of my Jin hyung.

Lisa- well tell your Jin hyung to stop.

Jungkook- nope. Sleep tight crazy rapper girl.

Lisa- Awwww thanks for recognizing my rapping.

Jungkook- you rap more than you yell.

Lisa- bye Jungkook.

Jungkook drives off to park his motorcycle while Lisa goes inside to and glances at him one last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 91 16
PJM/ Park Jimin --- Cold, ruthless, heartless person. A famous lawyer and owns a famous law firm named ' Park Law firm' . Future CEO of 'Park Enterpr...
49.8K 2.7K 42
If all it is is 8 letters, why is it so hard to say? ............... Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo. Those names are known by almost every student in an...
67.1K 3.6K 65
"When will the day come, that you finally see me. When will you hold my hands and say 'I love you' while you look at me lovingly. When will you final...
55.6K 2K 59
Jennie comes from a rich family, but doesnt want to appear rich. She wants to be simply be normal like no other are. She likes to wear clothes that a...