Ayanokouji-kun- What is love?

Autorstwa shadowmonarch325

Ayanokouji in Shuuchiin, guys. Credits to @Omoshiroi12 for the cover Więcej

Route 1: Hayasaka ( Bonus picture)
1. New friends and acquaintances
2. Who is Ayanokouji?
3. Picking the electives and an old friend
4. Masterpiece's fortune and the meeting
5. Birthday Part 1
6. Birthday part 2

Hayasaka's route: Prologue

5.2K 200 141
Autorstwa shadowmonarch325

Ayanokouji POV

"So, Ayanokouji-kun, may I know why did you drop out of your previous school, especially the Advanced Nurturing Highschool?" asked the principal of Shuchiin high school, Adolphe Pescarol.

Now, why did I leave ANHS? After eliminating Tsukishiro, I could've lived my life in ANHS at peace. But, that man, who is, unfortunately, my father had plans. When chairman Sakayanagi returned, he asked me to drop out and transfer to this school since there was an information leak in the white room. Due to that reason, that man would lay low for a while. I could this time learn about the outside world.

But that would last only for a while. He can come after me anytime after stamping out that minor problem. 

Amasawa has told me that she is from the white room. Also, I've defeated Yagami fair and square since I won't be in ANHS. He has great potential. But his potential is not enough to beat me. Even though Amasawa said she would drop out, I convinced her to stay. She doesn't have anyone outside the white room and I advised Yagami to keep his emotions in control if he wanted to defeat me.

I've dealt with Nanase, I hope she lives happily. She deserves that much.

(A/N: Kiyokei weren't dating here.)

Sakayanagi understood my situation and wished me luck. It was the first I saw her depressed. She requested me she wants to meet me after graduation, to which I complied. Ryuuen came to me and performed a rampage in front of the whole class. I convinced him that I would have a rematch after graduation. Ichinose hugged me, cried on my chest, and requested me not to leave. I told her that I would meet her after graduation as well. Although, I rejected her confession. 

Horikita as well, cried, she said I was her first friend, and that she wanted to graduate with me, she almost dropped out as well. But I forced her to stay. I helped her with Kushida by threatening Kushida. Albeit, I used some immoral methods. 

Horikita needs to grow there. She has the potential to reach the top.

The Ayanokouji group was sad. They cried for me, Airi confessed to me and got rejected. I wish that I would meet them after taking care of the problem with my father. Keisei cried for me, which was funny, to be honest. Even though I won't be there, that group will continue in my name.

Sudou and Ike were sad but they wished me luck.

Finally, Kei came to my room on my last day. She cried on my chest, hugged me, she said she'd drop out as well, just like Horikita. She muttered "I love you" many times that I even lost count. I liked Kei, and I wanted to explore romance with her. Regrettably, I chose another life. I apologized to her, rejected her confession, but asked her to be my best friend. Which she hesitantly accepted. She sure wanted me as her lover, sadly I can't.

During this year, I've grown in this school and learned to develop as a human. But still, I'm chained by the white room's philosophy. I don't think the core of my mentality would never change.

"You know why I did, sensei." I asked the principal. He knows about whiteroom. Chairman Sakayanagi said he knows some board members of Shuuchin. This school is in Shinomiya family's authority. They were well known investors of white room.  Shinomiya Oko is trying dethrone my father, as I've been told by Chairman sakayangi. 

Since Oko is not interested in Transferee's or the school itself other than his sister, Shinomiya Kaguya. 

Shinomiya Oko cannot dethrone that man, unfortunately.

Only the principal and some board members know about my transfer. 

"Ayanokouji-kun, there are some formalities you need to follow, you know?" He said with a wry smile.

"You can write that you are my guardian, or I'm the ward of your relative."

"Oh, nice idea. You are brillaint." Is this man really the principal of this so-called prestigious school?

New school, new life. 

Do I want friends?

Do I want to mend with the people here?

Do I want to live peacefully?

Now, my freedom here would be temporary, that man will come after me. I need to enjoy the world.

Even if I'm free from whiteroom, I would not be truly free. There is no free will for any being. Even so, I will resist for freedom.

I'm the masterpiece, but strings of my father will always control my fate. Even so, I will fight for my freedom.

I'm sure he would come for me and take me to the whiteroom. Even so, I will try my best for my school life.

I will use how many people I need, sacrifice them if necessary, even if it is the whole Shuuchin itself .

People are nothing but tools to me.

It doesn't matter how it's done.

It doesn't matter how many I have to sacrifice.

In this world, winning is everything.

If I win in the end and stand as the victor... that's all it matters

Or 

Will I truly have friends that I care about, and learn to love a person truly from the bottom of my heart?

***

"Class, today we're going to have a new transfer student."

"Eh? Right after summer break?"

"I hope it's a cute girl."

"I think it will be a boy. I saw a handsome brown haired guy in the office with sensei."

"Eh? Really, Ai-chan?"

I need to watch out this transfer student. If he is harmful to Kaguya-sama, I will have to elimiate him.

"Please come in."

A tall boy approximately 178 cm in height who I saw prior in the office with our homeroom teacher came in.

"Eh? It really is a boy. I hoped for a cute girl."

He is quite handsome, to be honest. I need to check his family details and his background.

"He is quite handsome, right?"

"Yeah, but he is kinda gloomy, you know?"

"Those bored eyes give him the charm, you know."

"He is tall, and looking cool and mature."

His eyes are lifeless, it seeems like he is analyzing us.

"Please introduce yourself." Sawatari-sensei said to with a warm smile."

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I like to play chess and piano. I like read books and calligraphy as well. Please take care of me." He said with a monotone voice, which actually sounded quite mature.

What a simple introduction.

"Hey, his monotone voice is quite hot, right?"

"He seems to be quite clever."

"I'm more into wild boys. So I give up. But physcially, he is super hot."

"No. Quiet guys like him are more assertive, just imagine him saying some sexy things with his monotone voice."

"Yada, I think 

"Eh? I think I like the president more."

Kaguya-sama flinched when this girl mentioned president's name. Sigh I hope they date each other.

Wait! Where have I heard the name Ayanokouji?

———————————————————————————————

END OF PROLOGUE

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT

ALRIGHT GUYS. IN THE PREVIOSU BONUS CHAPTER I SAID I WILL WRITE EVERY ROUTE, NOT ONE ROUTE

AND AYANOKOUJI WILL HOLD BACK BUT WON'T HOLD BACK

I PUBLISHED THE CHAPTER QUITE EARLY, BECAUSE I'VE GOT A LOT OF MOTIVATION.

AND I'M THINKING OF REBOOTING QUINTS FIC, AND KEEP AYANOKOUJI IN QUINTS WORLD NOT IN COTE WORLD.

PUBLSHED ON- AUG 17 2022.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

609K 17.7K 106
OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, and by ALL, I literally mean ALL specially...
90.7K 4.8K 24
Narrator here, Shinomiya and Shirogane are getting their game onn!! But on the other side This brown hair man arrives at the scene with his head hel...
42.9K 1.2K 26
Did this on a whim, it's also helpful as I can improve my writing skills while writing this.
200K 3.9K 42
Just some random one shots Cote belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa not me Duh