Flicker of Hope

By f1yaaa_

Hope. Such a trivial thing but if given, it could be the best or the worst thing that happened to you. Evia... More

Main Characters
Supporting Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Letters
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 51

3K 75 11
By f1yaaa_

Evianna's POV

The beatings happen every day.

The pain was bearable.

I had to call them Master and Sir again.

I couldn't stop the rape.

The only thing I'm thankful for is that they didn't do it at the same time. They talked about doing it but decided to wait until I was supposedly married to Karl as a form of 'wedding gift'. I almost puked there and then.

It was twice too many and it made my mind go crazy. How I tried imagining it was Gabe so that it hurt less but when the feeling and words were different it was difficult. Nothing could compare it to my love's touches. The bruises and hickeys around my body are sickening.

I started acting like I was being brainwashed by them and that I was forgetting about my family. That way, the beatings weren't as bad and I could save my energy to fight my way out. Some of their words to manipulate me did get into my head but I quickly brushed them off as I knew they just wanted me to forget them. They didn't manage to manipulate me then who says I'll be manipulated now.

It's four days before my birthday and said to be five days before my wedding day. The only reason I know this is because Karl and Ben can't stop talking about it. Every time they enter the cells, they'll tell me the number of days left until I'm Karl's wife. Sure, I had some few words in there but it all ended up with me having more bruises and scars.

Atlas or Cage, his assassin name, has visited me as much as he can without being suspicious. He has been updating me about our progress and said that it's all going according to plan. Thank god, my family finally figured things out and that they're finally creating a plan.

Today is the day I'm getting out of this hellhole. Today is the day the Germans will fall and crumble down. Today is the day Atlas reunites with his sister, Makaiah and the three of us get out. Today is the day I reunite with my family and the love of my life.

All I have to do is be prepared for the signal and I'll get to have my fun too. God, I miss killing people. I miss having my daggers in my hands.

I haven't gotten today's beating yet and every day they would usually come at the same time. The beatings are supposed to make me obedient and follow every single order they tell me. They think I'm getting there. I've been 'obedient' to them for most of the time but I still rebel plus, if I obey immediately, it'll be too suspicious.

At one point, I think I was too weak since I'm letting all this happen but a part of me was proud I was fighting. I knew what I was getting into and everything I do is for the long run. Even if it takes everything I had to endure by them.

As I was in my own mind, I heard the doors open and footsteps getting closer to where I was chained. No changes there.

"In just five days you will take your place by my side. As my wife. As my queen," Karl said, making me open my eyes and I could see his face had a faraway look in his eyes. Probably imagining the wedding day that will never arrive.

"I can't wait, Sir," I gritted out even though I'm sure you can hear the disgust, I don't think he realise at this point.

I feel hands grope my butt and a moan from behind me making me flinch forward, only to be grabbed around my waist into someone's chest.

"I just wanna bite this so much," Ben whisper and nipped my ear making me jerk my head. He didn't like this and pulled my hair so that I was looking back at him.

"You don't get to move away from me schatz," he sneered making me roll me eyes.

Feeling bold since I know everything would be fine, "You're delusional if you think I would marry you," I snarled, making his eyes darken in fury.

"It's cute that you think you have a choice Süßes Mädchen." Karl grabbed my jaw and held it tight. "Once that ring is on your finger, the only people you'll open your legs to are for me and my brother," he said as caress my cheek with his other hand.

(sweet girl)

"You might be his wife, but I'll always be the man you satisfy first. He'll gladly watch it right brother," Ben said, making Karl chuckle. "Of course," he answered his brother as he travelled his eyes over my body causing me to shiver in disgust.

"After all, we've had a few practices, haven't we?," Ben whispered as licked my ears, making me try and move away from him with the chains that I have.

"You're sick motherfuckers. I'm underage you puta and you think you're all mighty because you achieved to rape me. To take the one thing I should be able to keep for as long as I have. You got off on that, huh? Go burn in hell you pervers," I shouted.

(bitch, perverts)

I could see Ben getting mad, after all he was the more explosive brother while Karl had a grin on his sick face.

"You know, not only does your body do wonders, your screams to make us stop was even better. Even when you were a child, there was nothing more satisfying than seeing your tears, moans, whimpers and screams. So what if you're a minor? You are still mine, and will always be ours," he said as he twirled my hair into a ponytail and pulled on it to make my head look up at him.

"Nothing and no one can change that Liebe," he whispered as he kissed my nose making me scrunched it in disgust. He just chuckled as he patted my cheeks before moving back to let Ben who was smiling like a psycho with a knife in his hand as he took his place in front of me.

(love)

"I was a fucking child. My moans didn't mean I enjoyed it. It's how the body works but don't worry Gabriel has heard, felt and seen more than you ever will. He's the only man who can satisfy me," I told them with a slight smirk. I know I'm making them pissed and it might backfire on me but I'm done hiding my demons. It's time for the real Fiero to come out and show them to never mess with me.

This made Ben angry and stabbed the knife into my thigh making me wince at the pain. I could see the steam coming out of him as he started choking me with his hands. "Shut the fuck up. Don't test my patience, schatz. I'm not afraid to put you in place. Do I need to fuck him out of your system? Is that it? Do you want to scream and have your Master take you huh?," he said as one of his hands left my throat and started to unbuckle his belt making my heart beat faster. Come on, where's the fucking signal.

I can feel myself bleed from the wounds I already had and adding the new stab wound, I'm losing a lot of blood. But they created us. They made us immune to the pain and to the stabs so they will never get the satisfaction of hearing me scream in pain from their tortures. After all, karma will get them back sooner or later for creating us, the devils they so badly needed.

Just as he was about to pull his boxers down, a loud explosion and gunshots were heard making both men freeze and I had a prominent smirk on my face. They had a look of shock, confusion and even some fear making me bite my inner cheek to prevent me from laughing but I couldn't help it.

A laugh left my mouth making the two snap their heads at me, scowling and glaring. "What did you do?," Ben hissed, making me look at him innocently. "I didn't do anything. I can't even move, see?," I said smiling as I shook my chains.

Ben started to pull his pants up and was looking at Karl, seeming to talk through their eyes. "We'll finish this later and when we do you won't be able to feel anything for days," he sneered, making me suppress my smirk. Like I can do shit in this chains.

"Don't try anything, Süßes Mädchen. We'll be coming back for you real soon," Karl said as gave me a full on kiss on the lips making me squirm and try to push him away. "Wish us luck," he said as he wink and walked towards the door and I could hear Ben ordering their men in German and the sounds of guns and screams were increasing. I spat the feeling of his disgusting lips on mine.

"Oh boys," I said, dragging it out as Karl turned around with a raised brow. "You're gonna need all the luck you can get because I have a feeling things won't end well for you," I said with a smirk and let out a small chuckle at the end making him scowl. He slammed the door closed and I can hear all the chaos outside making me smile.

Let the games begin.

What the Germans didn't know was that Atlas already gave me a key to the chains and the door, two knives and a gun yesterday when he knew my family would attack today. I hid it all under the mattress and because Karl and Ben had their whole focus on the marriage and me, they tend to overlook a lot of things.

I quickly unchained myself and put both knives into my back pocket. I was holding the gun on my right and had the key to the door on my left. Honestly, quite stupid of them to have a key hole on both sides of the door. It just shows that they were arrogant enough to think that I wouldn't escape or that they were invincible enough that people would not come for me. I didn't escape last time for no reason.

I opened the door and left the hell I was in for almost a month to go find Atlas and Makaiah. He gave me directions to get to the place where he would be and from there two ways could happen. Either Kaia would be with him and we can fight our way to meet my family and leave the fuck out of here or we would have to find Kaia first and then search for my family.

When I reached the place Atlas said he would be I could see him fighting with the Germans and no sight of Kaia meaning we're going with the latter. The place was quite secluded meaning not a lot of men were here and people wouldn't necessarily come here without a reason. In this case, for their prisoners.

"Cage," I shouted, making him snap his head at me and smirked, "RIght on time," he said as he stabbed one of them in the heart.

"Down the hall, there's a room with a brown door. She's in there. Get her for me while I handle these bastards," he grunted out as another man tried to punch him but he managed to swerve and landed his own punch at their jaw while I shot two people who were coming at me once they saw I was standing in the area.

I nodded my head at him and ran down the hall to the room and kicked the door open and met with Kaia who had her knees to her chest and her head down in the corner of the room. "Kaia, it's Evie," I said to her softly, making her snap her head up and look at me with wide eyes.

"Evie? You're here? How?," she whispered as she looked at me in a daze as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Yes, it's me. Come on, Kaia. We need to go, your brother is waiting for us outside," I told her, making tears pool in her eyes.

"Atty is outside?," she asked, making me smile at her. "He is. He can't wait to hug his little sister," I gave her my hand so that she'll take it and I can guide her outside of the room. Once she did, we ran back the way I came to see the area filled with dead men and Atlas wiping his lip that had a cut and reloading his gun with more bullets.

He heard our footsteps and was about to fight but froze when he saw us and his face softened. "Kaia," he whispered, making Kaia let go of my hand and run towards her brother as they both engulfed each other in a warm hug. I smiled at their interaction as I would probably be doing that in a while, knowing my brothers.

"God, I miss you Kaia. You have no idea what I went through when you were gone," He whispered as Kaia cried softly in his arms.

"I miss you Atty. They were mean," she said through her sniffles.

"I'm here Kaia, I'm here," he reassured her as he rubbed her head which was in the crook of his neck to calm her down. He looked up at me and gave me a look that expressed everything. "Thank you Evie," he said with a smile to which I responded back with one.

With a shake of my head, "Thank you, Atlas. Without you, I couldn't be doing this. Hell, I might be getting married in a few days," I tried to joke, which was a bad move since his eyes hardened again and he realised that this whole thing is far from over.

"Right, we better get going then. Your brothers, boyfriend and Shah are going to kill me if you're not with them soon," Atlas said as he kissed Kaia's forehead, making her smile at him.

I snorted, making Kaia look at me and giggle while Atlas and I looked at her in awe with all the innocence she was emitting. Oh to be nine again.

Wait no because I was getting tortured.

Oh to be nine and have a good childhood.

"Stay close to me alright Kaia. If we got split up, hide somewhere and make sure you're not seen. If you see Evie, Shah or me then you can come out ok?," he said looking at her seriously as she nodded her head.

I walked up to her and gave her a knife and to make sure she holds it in a way that she won't hurt herself. "Hold it like this. If a bad guy comes at you, scream and stab them with it. I know you can do it. You're a big girl aren't you," I asked her making her nod and smile while Atlas just mumbled out "she's my little girl"

"Ready?," I asked him as he turned his frown into a smirk and stood up. "As ready as I'll ever be," he said and we ran towards where the real fight was going. Well, I might be limping while running but we don't talk about that.

It was a battlefield. People were fighting, some dead on the floor, blood everywhere, some had cuts and bruises. I miss this.

Yes, I'm crazy so what.

I saw my brothers and friends fighting with the Germans. Gabe and Angelo were snapping people's necks, shooting their balls and even laying some punches here and there. Sadistic motherfuckers.

I saw Shah and Kiro slicing people in ways that you can't imagine. Dad, papa and Μπαμπάς are beating people like crazy and I'm not even surprised with the ex-dons. Somehow, even mum is here shooting and punching people. I guess the assassin life never leaves you.

I saw a guy running towards Elias with a knife in his hands but Elias was busy with another man that he didn't realise the one coming for him. I shot the guy running and due to momentum, he collapsed near Elias, making his head snapped to the dead man. He looked around until he saw me with a gun in my hand as his face turned from shock to happiness.

"Evie!," he shouted, making my family snap their heads at me and had a relieved look on their face. I winked at him, "No time to talk, kill first," I said as I began shooting some more people as my presence was now known.

I was body slammed onto the wall by a man that had a smirk on his face and he had his hands on my throat. "You know, if I get you to the boss, they'll surely give me a raise," he said, making me roll my eyes as I tried to claw his hands off of me.

"Go to hell," I managed to choke out which made him angry. Unconsciously, he loosened his grip enough for me to knee him in the balls, take his hands off of me and snap his arms. I took my knife and sliced his throat as I saw his eyes bulged out before he started bleeding to death. Pathetic.

I looked around to see that we were winning but there was still no sight of Karl and Ben. The real targets of everyone's suffering.

I landed a few punches to some guys, knocking them out cold then stabbing them in the throat. I ran towards Shah to see him choking someone with his rope. "Shah, can you find Karl and Ben? Whatever you do, knock them out but don't kill them. I need them alive," I said lowly making him smirked.

"Of course. You know that's my specialty," he said as he finishes his kill with the man before going to find them for me.

I turned around and I was met with a punch at my stomach, making me hunched at the sudden contact but because of the bruises on my ribs, I'm pretty sure my ribs cracked. The guy was smirking as if he thinks it'll be an easy fight, making me smirk at his mentality.

"A fight you want, a fight you shall receive," I sneered as his smirk faltered a little before it came back up and tried to punch my face but before he could, I kicked his stomach making him fall back. I almost laughed at how easy it was for him to fall.

I gave him a slap on the face before putting my knife at his throat. I scoffed, "this was too easy. You should have done better when you're up against Fiero," I whispered as his eyes widened and I slashed his throat. His blood started pouring out as I wiped my knife against his shirt.

I stood up and saw Ryan smirking at me. "That never gets old right?," he said, making me chuckle. "I miss you too craquelins," I answered his underlying meaning, making him smile softly.

He turned around to shoot someone as I did the same. I had my knife in my hand as I stabbed someone in their stomach but as I pulled the knife out it was slapped out of my hand and someone grabbed my arm to twist it behind me as another arm caged my body with theirs with a knife on their hand.

"Look how the tables have turned," the familiar voice said out loudly as I closed my eyes shut with frustration.

Karl motherfucking Schneider.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
212K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
137K 2.4K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...