Percy Jackson- Not a typical...

By anbahriasyhaenk

Percy Jackson was Heartbroken. Six months in secrecy to win over Athena's consent for their marriage backfire... More

CHAPTER-1 THE BETRAYAL
CHAPTER-2 NO FAMILY LEFT
CHAPTER-3 A NEW FAMILY
CHAPTER-5 REUNION WITH THE PAST
CHAPTER-6 THE UNSPOKEN PROPHECY
CHAPTER-7 THE FALSE MEMORY
CHAPTER-8 THE DEAD TESTIMONY
CHAPTER-9 A MANIAC GRANDMA
CHAPTER-10 A SHIP RETURNS
CHAPTER-11 SIBLINGS REUNION
CHAPTER-12 PERSUASIONS WITHOUT CHARM SPEAK
CHAPTER-13 SWEET REDEMPTION
CHAPTER-14 THIRD TIME RESURRECTED
CHAPTER-15 DEJA VU
CHAPTER-16 SAID HELLO
CHAPTER-17 HE IS INNOCENT
CHAPTER-18 THE HORROR OF THE PAST
CHAPTER-19 TRUST
CHAPTER-20 THE OTHER PERSPECTIVE
CHAPTER-21THE END AT LAST
Author's Note

CHAPTER-4 RETURNING TO THE ROOTS

305 4 4
By anbahriasyhaenk

Percy Jackson was shocked when he was framed for being a traitor. More than that, he was hurt to the core that he was labeled a coward. That really ticked him off and had to snap at Athena and Artemis before dying.

When he felt his soul leave his body, Hermes immediately escorted him to Charon's boat. Hermes forced Charon to immediately ferry him across the Styx. On the other side, he never expected Hades to be waiting for him. He never expected to meet Chaos and have a second chance in life.

He never realized how sad his father was. He was very happy for Poseidon for standing up for him. He was grateful for providing him with a second chance.

Even after five thousand chaos years, which is equivalent to five years on earth, he is grateful to Poseidon. Even after changing from the Percy to a battle-hardened and powerful Anagennissi, even after rising through the ranks from a foot soldier to the First in Command, in record time, he still remembers his past. Because he knew, that something was amiss and that all was not lost.

He was in the armory, with his trusted blade Riptide, slashing through the highly-advanced robotic dummies. They were no match to him now. Only Primordials can sustain a fight against him. His water powers have increased so much that he could easily compete with Hydros.

"Genesis! Chaos wants to see you.", Iytrosi, said. He was his second in command. And they had a history.

"Luke! How many times do I have to tell you? It is Anagennissi. Not Genesis. And you have the right to call me Percy. I am not running away from the past and I am certainly never going to forget it.", Percy reiterated.

"How can you still cling onto your former identity?", Luke asked.

"Because even though I died, my loyalty never died. I still have people who I love and care about, even though the majority have villainized me, I am still loved by them. And you should not run away from history too.", Percy said philosophically.

"Geez! Athena is less philosophical than you.", Luke exclaimed and Percy chuckled.

"Let's go. We can't keep Chaos waiting.", Percy said and flashed into Chaos's room. Inside the room were his other friends, Jason a.k.a Fulgur, Beckendorf a.k.a Chalkeio, Bianca a.k.a Skotadi, Zoe a.k.a Kynigos, Michael Yew a.k.a Velos and Siena a.k.a Omorfia. They all joined before Percy did. And when Percy saw them for the first time, he broke down in happiness. Let's just say that Chaos's throne room got flooded.

"Chaos. You wanted to see us?", Percy asked.

"Percy. It is time. Olympus is in disarray. They need your help. But..."

"But what?"

"Here is the thing, Percy. They are very prideful and do not want any help, even though they require it. Tartarus and Ouranos have joined hands and they have ambushed Olympus. They are losing badly. Many demigods have died. I am sending you and Luke there so that you can help them. You may or may not reveal who you are.

" We will Chaos. But what can we do if they don't want our help?", Luke asked.

"They are like my great-grandchildren. And like any great-grandchild, they are stubborn and unless they are shown what is good, they will not change. You must show them that your help is necessary for them to win.", Chaos explained.

"Wait. Ouranos and Tartarus are your children. Can't you control them?", Bianca asked and Chaos sighed.

"Not every child listens to their parents, Percy. The other primordials have agreed to be neutral. They will help neither side, just like any primordial should do. But Ouranos and Tartarus were always rebellious. I had to use the whip many times to keep them in place. And now with many other universes under my control, it is difficult for me to focus on one.", Chaos explained.

"When will we leave for Earth?, Silena asked.

"Now. Pack your belongings.", Chaos said. Percy nodded and sighed. He knows that he was still unwanted there. He still wants to go to Annabeth and ask her why. He needed closure to her chapter. Even after five thousand years, he still missed her.

Being the first in command, Percy created a portal to connect them to Olympus. He waited for the others. All except Luke came, who was taking a long time to pack. Worried, he went to his room to see him curled up on the floor and sobbing his heart out.

"Luke?", Percy asked softly. The sobbing stopped. "Come in.", he croaked.

"Luke? Why were you crying? Tell me. I am your friend.", Percy asked softly and hugged Luke, who sobbed on his shoulder.

"Percy. I am scared. I am scared to return. I died a traitor to them."

"NO LUKE! I have told you a hundred times and I can say it a thousand times again. You died a hero. If anyone says otherwise, they will have to answer me.", Percy said firmly.

"I am still worried.", Luke exclaimed.

"And it is normal. You will not know until you meet them again. Chaos knows our predicament. He said it is our wish to reveal ourselves. Come. They need us. My father needs me. Your father needs you too. If not for the camp, if not for Olympus, at least for the ones we still love.", Percy soothed Luke.

"Yeah. You are right. For the ones we love." Luke said and packed his belongings in a small duffel bag. It was enchanted to accommodate anything.

"Chaos. Wish us luck.", Percy said as the warriors of the Chaos Army entered the portal, and reached Olympus.

And as expected, there was bickering and chaos. They did not change at all. But there seemed to be a sense of unease within the gods. They were scared or tensed about something. We waited until Hestia spotted us. She smiled at us from the hearth. We also realized that it is the winter solstice, for Hades was also present.

"Brother. We have guests.", Hestia said warmly before pointing toward us. All gods looked at us with intrigue.

"Who dares to intrude on the secret meeting of the Olympians?", Zeus thundered. Typical Zeus. Percy just rolled his eyes. They could not see their face because of their hoods. Only fellow Chaos Army members can see them through the hood. And the hood cannot be pulled down completely unless one wants a shock for their life.

"Well! It seems that we are unwanted. O Well! We thought of helping you. Tough luck.", Luke said with fake sympathy.

"You came here to help?", Athena asked at the same time Zeus bellowed, "We do not need your help."

"But your current situation indicates otherwise.", Silena pointed out. Many gods shifted uncomfortably from their seats. They did realize that their situation was dire.

"So. What is the current situation.", Luke asked. Athena sighed before explaining the situation.

"We are attacked on two fronts from two primordials, Ouranos and Tartarus. We were never ready for the attack. And unfortunately, we were caught off guard.", Athena said in a sad tone, which surprised Percy.

"And how so?", he asked.

"Five years ago, we killed the greatest demigod to ever live, Perseus Jackson on grounds of murder and espionage. Also, he hurt my daughter.", Athena muttered the last part. Percy stiffened in anger but controlled it.

"He was the one who helped extensively in the Giant war. We lost a valuable Asset. And now, my daughter is missing. She was on a solo quest and she has not returned yet. Without her, we are missing a great strategist who has a lot of war experience.", Athena explained.

"And she is a leader, her absence is dampening the morale of the camp. The two primordials took advantage and attacked the camp. Many died. It was a miracle they survived, albeit with a lot of casualties.", Ares said solemnly.

"And you said you didn't want our help.", Percy sassed.

"How can we accept the help of some anonymous person? How can we not think you to be spies from the enemy?", Artemis asked.

"And what difference can you make? You are just a few people. Not an army.", Ares said.

"Well. We are members of the Army of Chaos. I am the First commander; my name is Anagennissi. And before you ask, we will not reveal our faces. It is a must for any army member of Chaos until we are ready to and trust you. So, don't even ask about it.", Percy said.

"And! We are one-man armies. We can singlehandedly kill a thousand monsters or soldiers. We are not exaggerating. Years of fighting and training made us confident and capable. So, do not doubt our ability." Luke said with an edge.

"And we do have an army at standby. They will come in when the time comes.", Jason explained.

"How can we ever believe you?", Apollo asked.

"What about Lord Chaos himself testifying it? Will it be sufficient?", Jason asked and the gods looked at us as if we grew ten hydra heads.

"Lord Chaos is so busy. It has been at least a millennium since any of us saw him.", Zeus said in shock.

"Then get the opportunity to see him.", Percy said and went to his internal mind link.

"Chaos. Can you please come here for a minute? They need your testimony to believe that we are a part of your army. Please come.", he sent a message.

"Sure, Percy. I will make a grand entrance. It has been long since I visited Olympus.", Chaos replied back. The throne room darkened considerably.

All the gods fidgeted in their seats, except for Hades and Poseidon. In the middle of the throne room, a huge portal opened, black light swirling as if a black hole ready to swallow everything. Out came from the Portal, Chaos, in all glory. All gods were in shock and awe. They all bowed to Chaos. Even if they didn't want to, Chaos's malevolence demanded respect and a bow. Chaos looked at me and smirked. He was enjoying the treatment from the gods.

"Rise Olympians. I got to know that you are not trusting my commander. So, I had to take matters into my own hands. This, here is my Commander of my army, Anagennissi while the other is my lieutenant Iytrosi. The others are members of my elite army. They will help you in this war. Give them their space and have trust in them. Distrust on them tantamount to distrust on me.", Chaos said in an ominous tone. All the gods shivered in fear and nodded.

"Thank you. Now, Commander, you may help them. I have to look after the other universes. Feel free to contact me when you need.", Chaos said and returned back to the portal. The portal closed and the throne room brightened.

"Now that the introductions are done, can we know where we can stay?", Percy asked.

"You can stay at Camp Half-blood. Camp Jupiter is destroyed and is currently being rebuilt. Hence many Romans are staying at the Greek camp. Allow me to escort you to the camp.", Hestia said warmly. They nodded as the hearth grew higher until the group was consumed by the fire in the hearth. They were not burned, just transported to the Hearth at the camp.

The hearth at the camp grew taller and the campers were in shock at the sudden flare-up in the hearth. When the fire subsided, the group stepped out of the hearth, with Hestia following suit. The rest of the gods flashed in. The campers were in shock and confusion. It was very rare yet an ominous sign if all the gods flashed in at the same time.

"Rise campers. Let me introduce you to the army of Chaos. They are part of an elite team of soldiers of Lord Chaos himself and have agreed to help us during this war. Treat them with respect and work hard to win this war.", Zeus thundered as he flashed away with all of the other gods.

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Commander. I am Chiron and will be your host.", Chiron trotted his way to the duo. The duo looked conflicted. They loved Chiron and were so eager to reveal their real identities.

"Thank you, Chiron. We appreciate it.", Percy said genuinely.

"Please follow me to your rooms at the big house.", Chiron said but Luke interrupted.

"We thank you for your hospitality, Chiron. But Commander Anagennissi can create a cabin for us in an instant. Just tell us where we can create a temporary cabin."

"Maybe the space next to the Hades Cabin?", Chiron said uncertainly.

"Thank you.", Percy said and snapped his finger. A big earthquake hit the camp, with campers running for open spaces. From an empty spot near the Hades Cabin, a new cabin grew out, like some tree growing out of the soil. The Cabin looked grand and magnificent and had a regal black and blue hue to it. Stars and planets were stuck at different angles on the outside of the cabin. All the campers looked in awe as the cabin just came out of the dirt.

"We are tired after our journey here. We shall have a meeting tomorrow and discuss the way forward. Thanks for the hospitality.", Percy said as the duo retired to the cabin for the day.

"Percy. How do you feel coming back to the camp?", Luke asked as they lay in the bed. They were sharing a room because they felt they needed company.

"A bittersweet reunion, I would say. The campers don't know the truth and hence hate me. But I saw both my father and Chiron, who I know believe me to be innocent. I still am clueless as to why she dumped me.", Percy sighed. This was the biggest question in his mind, followed by how his mother died.

"I know. I can't believe that Annabeth would do something like that.", Luke solemnized.

"Luke. I feel something is amiss. We shall get to the root of it starting tomorrow. You should train them while I look for clues. Are you on board?", Percy got elbowed in the ribs which knocked his breath out.

"What was that for?", Percy asked.

"Why would I be with you if I was not on board? Stop asking such dumb questions. We shall see everything tomorrow. Let us rest.", Luke said and tried to sleep, but both of them know that they can't sleep, considering they were nervous for their own reasons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.5K 21
Percy Jackson's luck has some how just got worse. After the war ends and many losses. Percy already feels bad but when Annabeth's pride causes her t...
26.1K 269 30
Just your average Chaos story. Percy is Chaos' son/personal assassin/commander of his army. He was promised by Chaos he would never have to return bu...
669K 8.4K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
190K 3.2K 56
He was the star of the camp. He was the hero of the world, but after the Giant war with Gaea. In her final moments, she said something that caught ev...