Forbidden Flower of Moriarty...

By yourtypicalgirl_12

"You are the pure flower trapped inside this cage of evil." Elise Moriarty is the youngest and the only daugh... More

Prologue: The Moriarty's only daughter
Chapter 1: Medicine
Chapter 2: The Perfect Crime
Chapter 3: A New Place
Chapter 4: Tea Party
Chapter 5: Hidden Away
Chapter 6: Kidnapped
Chapter 7: For thirteen years...
Chapter 8: Encounter
Chapter 9: Report
Chapter 10: Annihilation
Chapter 11: Want
Special Chapter 1: Gift
Chapter 12: I'm sorry
Chapter 13: Be honest
Chapter 14: Rivalry
Special Chapter 2: College
Chapter 15: Troubles and worries
Chapter 16: A visit to Baker Street, 221 B
Chapter 17: Fear
Chapter 18: Good morning.
Chapter 19: Silent Prima Donna
Chapter 20: Negotiation
Chapter 21: Old and new comrades
Chapter 22: Whitechapel
Chapter 23: A game of tag
Special chapter 3: Reason
Gallery
Halloween Fanarts
Chapter 24: A small step
Chapter 25: The Durham guest
Chapter 26: Moriarty Tea Party/Battlefield
Chapter 27: Turmoil
Chapter 28: Enemy
Chapter 29: Lend a hand
Chapter 30: Admit
Chapter 31: The Final Act Begins
Chapter 32: Sign
Chapter 33: His final wish
Chapter 34: Connecting the dots
Chapter 35: Bearing the cross
Chapter 36: Live
Chapter 37: I will wait for him
Chapter 38: Three years
Special Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 39: Return
Special Chapter 5: Honest
Chapter 40: Trick
Chapter 41: Forgiveness
Chapter 42: Reunion
Epilogue
Author's final note (an update)

Special Chapter 6: Friend

1.1K 30 2
By yourtypicalgirl_12

A/N: Set during their three year stay in America so this is a sort of a short extra. 

I don't own the pics, credits to the owner.

Happy Reading!!

-------------------

"I didn't expect the person she was referring to was you." Adrien says to him one time he and Adrien were visiting the new flat. "But then again, her description of the person she loves resembles you a lot, William."

"Ufufufu... Is that so?" He smiled a little before drinking his coffee. Just then, Edward knocked on the door.

"Yo, I'll be taking Holmes outside to buy some stuffs. You guys are awfully barren here. Do you guys want anything?"

"Something that we could plug in our ears would help." Sherlock mumbled as he took his coat.

However, the rest of them heard it, and Adrien choked on his coffee, his face extremely red before glaring at Edward. The latter was merely whistling at the side as he avoided his glare.

William was the calmest one and commented nothing.

Adrien took a deep breath. "Ed, you lying-"

"All right, we're leaving. Bye. I'll bring some bread later."

And with that Edward left while dragging Sherlock with him. As soon as he left, Adrien let out a groan.

"Dammit..." He was covering his red face. "Um... Did you two... Really... Hear it...?"

William mentally smiled in amusement but he just cleared his throat. He knew what he means but in order not to embarrass the man any more, he decided to be frank about it. "We do. If it's near the wall, that is."

Adrien slumped with a gloomy aura above him.

"I'm going to kill him." He said underneath his breath.

"Did he lie to you, perhaps, regarding the walls of the apartment?"

"That guy said that it's all right to make a noise because the wall is thick enough and the people from the other room can't hear it. And like a fool, I believed him." He sighed exasperatingly. "Why did I love that idiot to begin with..."

"Ufufufu. That's how Edward is, isn't it? You cannot help but love him for who he is." William tells him. "Normally, you're aloof and calm but, it seems he's the one that brings out your real feelings."

William could understand that feeling quite well and a certain brunette entered his mind.

"I... I suppose." Adrien says before drinking his remaining coffee. "When you love someone, I suppose... It's fine to be more honest and vulnerable when you're around them. Don't you agree, William?"

"Yes... Elise said the same thing." William looked down and made a fist. "But... I didn't. I was too afraid to be more honest around her, because she would never approve of the final plan. I wanted to stay by her side. But, the person I was once could never bring his self to touch her after all the sins I made."

"Yet she keeps accepting you, doesn't she?"

"...Yes... It's painful how kind she is. It feels like I don't deserve her at all... Given what I had done before I left as well..."

Adrien sighed and leaned back on his chair. "We all have that kind of thoughts, William. Well, my case may not be yours but... Let me tell you a little about Ed."

***

"Achoo!!"

Edward rubbed his nose with some handerkerchief from his pockets as Sherlock was browsing for their food supply.

"I don't think you're allergic to spices, Ed."

"Ugh, it's not that." He sighed before grabbing some jars. "And it's definitely not a cold either. Let's move along."

***

"You see, that guy might be shameless and blunt with his words, but... He was afraid for a long time I would find out about the true nature of his job. I presume Billy had told you about their job, yes?"

"He did."

"So as you know, their organization works behind the scenes and the two of them were tasked to watch over you and Sherlock. It coincides to the year and I started in a secret relationship. Lady Elise and my sister were close friends for a long time. Quite a coincidence, isn't it? Ed was afraid that if I knew everything, he's afraid I would hate him because I would think I was used in order to get information. Not only that, he has quite the past as well as a con man so has his issues as well. Despite his thoughts, I never once thought he would use me, since I know that he had been an honest man to me."

Adrien stares at his empty cup with a fond smile. "Since that day he told me the truth, he would say he doesn't deserve me since I easily accepted him. He was still quite hung up about it for some time."

"How did he handle it then?"

The older man smiled at him. "It didn't definitely took a lot of time, given his personality, but, we just simply talked about it. His issues and complexes. And he was the one who initiated it. I don't want to pressure him so I waited until he is ready to talk to me. William, I am sure Lady Elise is doing the same thing. She is always waiting for you and will always be waiting."

William stared at the man for a while before looking down. "...I don't deserve such kind woman like hers, do I?"

Adrien simply pats his back in encouragement. "Take your time, William. I know it's not easy but we'll be supporting you. Holmes was really stressed when it comes to you and Elise, saying that you two should hurry up and get married already."

William could not help but chuckle a little. "Really... Sherly is the one rushing more than me, huh?"

"It shows we all think that that you deserve you each other. That you deserve a woman like Lady Elise." He says. "And honestly, I want you two to be together again. I can see that you support and love each other."

"Thank you, Adrien." William smiled in gratitude to the older man. "I could see why Elise is good friends with you."

"Well, to be fair, it was your sister who has given me advices before and... I'm trying to help her lover to get back with her. Sounds fair, isn't it?" He says. "After all, she's my friend and you're my friend as well, William."

The blond was glad to hear words of friendship from people outside the circle he was used to. "Mhm. Thank you... For being a good friend as well."

"You're welcome."

"Oh, when... when the time comes, I may have to ask for you and Edward's help. I think you two could help me for this."

"Oh? All right. We're next door neighbors so call me whenever."

"Thank you again, Adrien."

Later...

That afternoon, Sherlock and Edward arrived after buying from the local shop down the street. Billy also came with them after they met him on the streets.

"Oh and, we bought some wax earplugs for you guys." Edward adds casually. "We bought a lot."

Sherlock face palmed and sighed. William let out an amused chuckle. Billy was holding back his laughter. Adrien wanted to die in embarrassment.

"Ahahahaha!! So you guys experienced that too hahahahha!!" Billy laughs while covering his mouth. "Mine's worse though. It was when we are on our way to America when they were-"

Billy was not able to continue his sentence when Adrien grabbed a sweet roll and stuffed it in his mouth. "Billy! You must be hungry, aren't you? Have some more sweet rolls. I know you like sweets, right?"

It's obvious what he was stop him from continuing. Despite the food in his mouth, Billy's laugh and words were muffled by the bread given to him.

"I don't even want to know the details, dammit..." The detective sighs once again.

"You're not getting any, Holmes." Edward says.

"I'm not even asking for it."

--------------

A/N: Sorry for the short extraaa. Gomen te.

Eeeeey we are nearing to the end!! Actually.... the next chapter is the last one followed by an epilogue probably? I'm still working on it ;-)

Ready for the end?

Love you guys and keep safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 406 19
"𝙄𝙛... 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞�...
18.3K 723 11
Albert Moriarty x reader After a party, Albert is found the next morning in bed with Y/n. The problem-she's arranged to marry someone else.
1.9K 49 5
What would happen if the Moriarty brothers, Albert, Louis and William, had one more member in their little family? Well that's what this story is abo...
2.7K 192 6
*note: this is a crackfic/ shtposting fanfic and i won't be really serious with this compared to my previous fanfics. i wrote and posted it here just...