bohemian // kamishiro rui x r...

By niokaa

!! NOT UPDATING ANYMORE, OLD !! .ೃ࿐ bohemian - a socially unconventional person, especially one who is invol... More

Intro / info !
𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 & 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 . . ?
𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 ?
𝐞𝐰! 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬.
𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁 .
𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁 .
𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 ?
𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 ? 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 '𝗲𝗺 .
holy shat, THANK YOU
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 .
𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 . (𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠)
THANJK YOU WTF
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .
𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 .
A/N
wahtib the flippgihng hell
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦! 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲?
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 .
𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 .
[ きみわできないよ ]
𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐚 𝐳𝐨𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞.
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 !
HOLY CRAP
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.
happy advance birthday to rui !
something
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲!
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞.
𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞.
𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲?
question
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲.
server
𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲?
𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬?
𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬.
𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧.
important !!
𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤.
𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.
Hiatus
important !! please read.

𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧.

1.3K 22 186
By niokaa

Villian! Rui x Fem! Princess! Reader

>>>>

Warnings: Idk Rui kidnapped u, and death of some people.

outfits that they're wearing =

Rui =phantom thief or tuxedo.

Mizuki, Akito, And Tsukasa = the gentleman thief's thrilling white day/ white day

REQUESTED BY PEOPLE ON THE DISCORD SERVER !!

ROYAL AU.

====

YOU WERE IN YOUR ROOM, sleeping peacefully, It was 7 AM already, you had to wake up in an hour for breakfast.

suddenly, something or somebody was shaking your body, you groaned and spoke in a sleepy voice

"five more minutess..."

"m'lady you already told me that 10 minutes ago.."

"akitoo..let me sleep..!"

"Breakfast is going to be served soon, m'lady, you should get ready."

Akito lifted you up from your bed into his arms in a bridal type of carrying, you loosely wrap your arms around his neck as he carried you to the bathroom, he set you on the edge of the bathtub and started the water, making sure it was lukewarm.

once the bathtub was filled with lukewarm water, Akito looked at your sleepy figure, and sighed, he walked over to you and helped you undress a bit.

"m'lady, you have to undress.'

"..."

"m'lady?"

"mmm..can you do it for me?"

"I can't do that you know."

"..okay, I'll do it myself."

he chuckled before giving you a head pat then left the bathroom, you groaned and undressed, and then hopped in the lukewarm water, sighing at the feeling.

after 20 minutes, you finally got out of the bathtub, drying yourself with the towel left for you. you wrap the towel on your body and drained the tub, you opened the bathroom door and peaked through the small gap, to see if Akito was still there.

you only saw Mizuki in your room, picking out your outfit for you. they seem to notice you and smile,

"come here! I already picked an outfit for you but I can't choose.."

you opened the door wide and gestured Mizuki to come over to you with the outfits, they immediately walked over to you and went inside the bathroom with you to decide which outfit to pick.

you closed the bathroom door and then faced Mizuki, who was holding two dresses up while smiling.

"soo? which one?"

you pointed to a dress that had your [f/c] on it, they nodded and set aside the other dress, and gave the dress you picked out to you. they bowed and left the room, you assumed they were outside, waiting for you.

you put on your undergarments and then the dress Mizuki picked out for you. you looked in the mirror in the bathroom, you looked okay.

you went out of the bathroom, your hair was already dried, it just needed to be combed. Mizuki handed you your hairbrush, bowed, and then left your room.

you brushed your hair, untangling some of your hair in the process, after that, you went outside, Mizuki was there, and they offered you their hand,

"shall we go, m'lady?"

"yes, we shall." you smiled while taking their hand into yours and walking to the dining area.

once you arrive at the dining area, A servant pushed a chair backward for you, you sat down and the servant pushed you back in.

you wait for the food to arrive, sitting there idly. after a bit, servants came out of the kitchen and placed multiple plates full of food on the table.

a servant gave you a plate full of [f/f] and utensils, you thanked the servant and started praying, then ate your food.

after eating, you wipe your mouth with a tissue. you quietly excused yourself from the table, you met up with Akito to get permission to go outside.

"heya!"

"ah, hello m'lady, going out again?"

"mhm, can I go?"

"of course, is Mizuki going with you?"

"o, well..."

"They aren't?"

"nope."

"did you at least tell them where you're going?"

"would you be mad at me if I said no?"

"..."

"...is that a yes, Akito?"

he sighed before speaking once again,

"is it fine if I accompany you then?"

"mmm..maybe next time."

"oh, alright, stay safe okay? and here,"

he gave you a pocket knife to keep yourself safe,

"just..don't let anyone see it."

"okayy~ well then I'll go now!"

"mm, alright. stay safe m'lady."

you started walking away from the castle, waving goodbye to Akito while smiling at him, he returned the smile and gave a little wave back.

you soon vanished from Akito's sight, will you return again? of course you will. right?

you arrive somewhere, somewhere far away from people. you sat down in the field of your [favorite flowers], took out your sketchbook which was hidden in a tree, and began sketching a simple drawing of someone.

after a bit, you finally finished, you looked at your sketch, proud of what you did. you brought your book back into the tree, not wanting to let anyone see what you drew.

you went back to your spot, laying down on the soft grass instead of sitting up. you closed your eyes, but then suddenly a shadow shielded your body from the rays of the sun.

you opened your eyes and saw your husband, well not husband but future, Tsukasa Tenma. he was looking down at you, smiling.

you smile back and sat up, he sat down next to you,

"How are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm doing fine my dear, you?"

"hmm, I'm doing alright."

you lay your head onto his shoulder, gazing at the clouds above you,

"that looks like a cat." you spoke, pointing at a cloud that was shaped like a 'cat'

he laughed and started doing whatever you were doing,

"that looks like a house.."

"no, it doesn't? it looks like a...Uhm...okay never mind you are right. it's a house.."

you both continued to do this activity until it was sunset.

you had to go, it would have to go dark soon, you bid goodbye to your lover and went back, gripping the knife Akito gave you for protection just in case.

you returned safely, guards who had night duty were outside. you were welcomed in once again, you headed inside, getting greeted by Mizuki who was really worried.

when they saw you they immediately ran over to you and gave you a tight hug.

"where were you?!"

"outside."

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"well.."

they sighed, calming down.

"dinner is going to be served soon, get ready for bed after okay?"

"okayy.."

you went back to your room, it was already 6:30 pm. you played with your pets to pass time, and after a while, you were finally called to have dinner with everyone else.

you went down to the dining room again, plates were already on the table, and there was a plate full of food in front of your chair, you went to the chair and sat down, praying, and then eating your food.

after you ate, you thanked the servants for the food, greeted your parent's goodnight, and went to your room, you got ready for bed.

putting on your nightwear, brushing your teeth, and your hair with a brush to keep it untangled.

you lay down on your bed, lights turned off in the room, and the moonlight shine filling your room instead of the bright light of your light bulb.

you feel drowsy.

soon, you fell asleep, with your pet beside you.

hours and hours passed by, and you slept peacefully in your room.

suddenly, you were woken up by Mizuki, who was carrying you in a bridal style, you groaned and looked at them, confused.

"I'm so sorry that I had to wake you m'lady but there's something happening and I need you to get to safety."

...

You heard the clashing of weapons, yelling, and even screaming.

What's going on?

suddenly, Mizuki stopped running and set you down on the floor. you stood there, confused. they had an even more worried look on their face. you didn't know what was going on anymore.

"[y/n], listen to me, okay? run to the second floor, to your room again. lock your door, go to the bathroom and hide there for a while. I'm sure Akito would find you there soon enough. okay? go, run. take care of yourself okay?"

they gave you a kiss on the forehead and stepped in front of you with a determined face. you didn't know what to do, for the last time, Mizuki looked behind you, giving you a soft smile before whispering,

"go to your bedroom, okay? it'll be over soon."

you nodded, and your legs started moving on their own, you ran up the flight of stairs, turned left, then u arrived in front of your door, you opened it, making sure to lock it once u got inside, but you still had the pocket knife Akito gave you.

your pet followed you to the bathroom, you locked yourself and your pet in there. you sat in the bathtub, waiting for someone to save you.

minutes pass, maybe even an hour passed. you lost track of time. you heard footsteps outside the bathroom door, you gripped the knife. you heard the person on the other side try to open the door, but they couldn't. you couldn't relax at all, you saw their shoes on the other side because of the little gap.

you didn't know what to do.

suddenly, you heard a 'click' sound. you were too scared to look. you felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked at the thing or the person that tapped your shoulder.

your eyes met with beautiful golden-yellow eyes.

...

they looked familiar.

I think Tsukasa described this man before, no?

he said he had thin, yellow eyes with red eyeliner along the crease, with uneven, choppy purple hair with two cyan streaks. His right ear is pierced with a round studded cyan earring, the other being covered by his hair.

...

the description Tsukasa gave you exactly matched this man.

why was he here? he was a villain.

he simply smirked at you, he stood up, offering you his hand while smiling gently. you just looked at him, not knowing if you should accept his hand. a few seconds passed with you looking into his eyes, he frowned and just forcefully took your hand.

you both ran around the kingdom, trying to find an exit. you both ran into the guards.

"hand her over!"

the man scoffed at the guards, he suddenly scooped you into his hands in a bridal style and ran in random directions to lose the guards who were chasing him. soon enough, he was able to tire them out, although he seemed tired himself from all that running around.

he handed you a drink, you were suspicious of it but he kept insisting that you drink it. you end up drinking the drink he gave you, and soon, you were unconscious. the man simply smiled at your unconscious state.

- TIME SKIP,,

you woke up in a dark room, your head throbbing. you wince because of the pain, you tried to rub your head with your hands although your arms were tied.

what happened? where are you?

you heard a creak and a small light, you look at the door, and your eyes met with the same golden-yellow eyes once again. he smiled at you and opened the lights, you could finally see.

the room was empty, there were chains here and there. it was a bit dusty as well.

"where am I?"

"In the middle of nowhere, nobody can find you nor I here."

"but why?"

"may I ask you something?"

"..."

"do you love me?"

"..."

he already knew the answer, yet he still asked for her response. he already knew she loved another man and she would soon marry him, it was useless asking the princess that.

but he still wanted you, he wanted you to love him, to care for him. yet he was too late.

you already loved someone else, no? he already stabbed your lover, Tsukasa. he just didn't know if he was alive or not. he attacked and killed many guards already.

all of that is just for you.

he walked over to you and then crouched to reach your height. he started to touch your cheeks, rubbing them with his thumb, you didn't like the affection.

"I love you."

"I hate you!"

"I love you."

"I HATE YOU!"

he frowned.

suddenly the door that was locked burst open, revealing a wounded Akito on the other side.

"Let her go."

"or what?"

"..."

Akito ran over to both of you, making sure to attack Rui.

Rui got wounded, and he started bleeding, yet he still fought back. the two males started fighting.

a few minutes passed by, Rui's body gave up and he collapsed, dead on the ground.

Akito went over to you, he cut the ropes that were holding you back. the first thing you did was make sure Akito was okay, he collapsed in your arms, and you struggled to carry Akito into the living room of Rui's house, after a bit, you finally got him on the couch.

"stay here."

you ran around the house, trying to find bandages for Akito. soon, you found bandages and alcohol for his wound, you ran back to the living room and started aiding Akito.

you let him rest for a while before heading back to the castle.

in the end, after years of your lover's death, you decided to marry Akito instead. you held a funeral for Mizuki.

...

you hope to never see Rui ever again.

=====

YAYY finally out omfg, sorry if the ending sucks, it was rushed.

anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

please do eat and drink water, take care !! (✿◡‿◡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 215 32
🌙𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓂 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝐼'𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈. ゚。・⁠*⁠...
97.9K 3.2K 58
| 𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 | [ Rewritten ] "ᴴᵉʸ⸴ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ? ᴵ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ" ...
604 20 5
AU: "When you told Megumi you'd be meeting up with your close friend, he didn't mind--not at first, at least. He was okay with you hanging out with t...
16.3K 136 22
✓ An Oneshot Story with Project Sekai Characters. {Started: 10/4/22 / 10pm GMT+8} {End: Discontinued.} {Update Frequency: 1 to 3 stories a month or i...