Love by chance? - soulmate AU...

De jimininiiiii

Yoongi wasn't expecting this at all, he wasn't expecting something that meant nothing to either of them but a... Mai multe

Characters + extra notes
Only time will tell...
Everything felt right.
Yoongi's chosen enemy.
Something isn't adding up.
Completely and utterly hopeless.
Chosen love will never be an option
We weren't made for each other.
Maybe it already has.
Let's move on from enemies.
Jimin's heart shattering...
Maybe they were nothing at all.
"I know."
Facing a battle of their own.
I'm always rooting for you, even if it's just from the sidelines.
Known as the rejected ones?
What are you hiding?
Rightful place.
I was forever yours.
Which one will he let go?
Maybe it's because I didn't deserve it.
Red string of fate.
What has destiny done to me?
I'm never going to shut up.
Jimin's weakness.
Memories of his love are unfolding.
Make it right.
Sometimes you need to lose in order to gain.
Meaning we're all happy again...all seven of us.
They were never truly each other's.
Maybe they would be okay.
Finally, I felt a little at peace.
Who's that bitch to come in the way?
I'm selfish enough to know when and when NOT to open my mouth
Who would have thought...
I haven't even lived properly.
walk down memory lane.
I had to ruin him too.
If he didn't try he would regret it forever.

Tangled up in bed.

723 33 7
De jimininiiiii

Authors POV:
Tangled up in bed with Yoongi's large veiny hands on Jimin's slim, delicate torso. The pair were asleep.

All their hatred had vanished into mere feelings of guilt and sadness. Yoongi felt bad he didn't seem like he did but trust me he did.

He never intended to sleep like this with Jimin but you see when two hearts are meant to be invisible red strings work their magic.

They work by slowly tangling first, their limbs so they're cuddling then it connects their hearts so they don't run away from one another and then it finally clogs their brain so they don't see anyone besides them.

Destiny is a funny thing and it plays a lot of funny games. Might I add this is what it's going to do to these lovers.

Tangled up in bed...that's how IU found them as she forcefully let herself into her mate's house.

The guards ran after her only to be awestruck by their cold boss snuggling with the cutest angel they had seen and they were satisfied with the look of disgust on IU's face.

They knew Jimin of course they did, and yoongi's guards were a little more than just workers. They were somewhat yoongi's friends so Yeonjun whispered to Soobin saying "This bitch deserves this. I'm glad Yoongi is with Jimin and not her".

Soobin chuckled and agreed as IU glared at them. She then forcefully pulled Yoongi up so he fell to the ground and maybe she shouldn't have done that.

Yoongi hates being woken up and maybe a little more now because he was so comfortable. This woke Jimin up and he shook under the intense gaze IU gave him.

He was a lot more powerful than her but he was vulnerable right now I mean he was with a child.

Yoongi on instinct got up and said "What the hell was that?" His mind hadn't fully processed who it was he was yelling at but when IU's angry and upset face came into view he immediately began to caress her face and apologise.

Jimin saw the interaction and his heart broke - why can't Yoongi act like that with him? Why was this IU claiming to be his mate when it clearly was him?

Jimin didn't look up anymore he looked down and he let his tears fall. Very silently because he knew he meant nothing to Yoongi and maybe he never will.

He was just a burden because he was baring yoongi's child.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you - you know that I hate having my sleep disturbed I'm sorry love".

Love...that was the same thing Jimin would never experience, He would never know what it feels to be loved back by someone who means so much to you.

IU pulled away from Yoongi and pointed at Jimin. "What's this bitch doing here? Why were you hugging him?"

Yeonjun wanted to roll his eyes at IU's word because she was just hear insulting a pregnant omega - it wasn't nice.

Yes, yoongi's staff knew about Jimin because Namjoon made sure they did so if Yoongi wasn't able to then the staff could tend to him.

"IU Jimin is going to live with me because he's got no where to go right now".

Ouch.

That's how hurt it was to hear that. Now Jimin had to beg for sympathy wherever he went because he couldn't afford to live somewhere nice according to yoongi's lie.

IU rolled her eyes and said "I should have guessed that".

Yoongi sighed at her terrible nature as Jimin flinched. His heart couldn't take it because he wasn't here out of poverty but because he wanted to give his child a good life - one he never got to have.

"It still doesn't explain why you were cuddling him". She frowned and asked.

Yoongi had no real explanation to this so he said "Last night he wasn't well and asked me to sit with him. Then I fell asleep and we woke up in this position. It wasn't something I chose to do".

Jimin didn't know what was going on but he knew there would be major consequences to it so he stayed quiet.

IU scoffed and said "He isn't some baby that's needs protecting".

Yoongi nodded and said "Yes, but our Hyung asked me and I can't deny him".

IU finally smiled after interrogating Yoongi for ten minutes and then pressed her lips against yoongi's.

Jimin whimpered hard at the itch and burn he felt on his waist. Fuck! He couldn't stand and watch any longer because the pain began to intensify.

So he scrambled out of bed and ran but before he could he was about to fall when a strong pair of arms held his waist tightly.

It was Yeonjun. He smiled at Jimin and Jimin just let the omega guide him out of the room.

Yeonjun knew something was up but he didn't question it. He had no right.

Yoongi visibly flinched seeing that Jimin nearly fell but was glad knowing Yeonjun caught him.

Yoongi was engrossed in the kiss with IU to have run after Jimin because for some reason her lips invited him so much.

Yoongi held IU's face in his hands and deepened the kiss until she began to moan out loud. She rubbed herself against Yoongi and Yoongi flinched hard.

Something was stopping him from going further. He pulled away and ran a hand through his hair.

"Let's go love". He whispered as he held IU's waist and led her downstairs.

Jimin was in the kitchen, his tears long dried up and his pain evident but long forgotten.

He had a cute apron on with tiny cupcakes on them and he was cooking.

He didn't know what he should make but then he remembered Yoongi loved eggs, rice, kimchi and toast with black coffee for breakfast so that's exactly what he did.

However, there was a slight problem. Jimin had made everything except the eggs which was something he didn't think he could do.

The smell nauseated him but nonetheless for his mate he would do it. So he began cooking the eggs.

Everything was fine, the feeling he had he held in and just made them.

However, once he turned around to plate the food he noticed Yoongi coming in and he smiled happily until he realised IU was with him and that yoongi's arms were holding her waist protectively.

Yoongi smiled looking at Jimin he looked so cute with the cupcake apron. He looked like a tiny little cupcake himself Yoongi thought. "My cupcake". He whispered looking solely at Jimin and IU instantly frowned he quickly turned to her and said "You're my cupcake baby". She smiled and bit her lip trying to kiss him again but Yoongi just turned away.

Jimin's fists clenched and he tried so hard not to punch her in the face. However, more than anger he felt jealousy and he was upset because couldn't Yoongi see how upset he was? Did he not care?

The feeling of being sick that he tried to ignore so much was now more prominent and he quickly served the food and said "I remember you liked this meal for breakfast Hyung so I hope you enjoy".

With that Jimin ran back to his room trying not to gag - he didn't want them to hear him be sick it would ruin their appetite.

But Yoongi felt something was wrong and even though the food looked good he couldn't stop himself from running to Jimin. However, IU's cold glare and hard hold on his hand stopped him from leaving.

IU frowned at the food but nonetheless ate it. She didn't think she would like that pathetic excuse of an omegas food but she was wrong.

Yoongi looked at the meal and flash...memories came back. His university days. Days when Jimin would prepare breakfast for them all and he would proudly make just this.

His head ached from the pain why was his past self enjoying Jimin's smile? His food? His company?

What was it that Yoongi still couldn't remember?

Jungkook POV:
The past few days were like hell. I ignored my mates calls and tried to forget them but to no avail.

I'd never be able to forget them. I spent only a week outmost in peace with them only for that woman I have to call mother to ruin it.

Today is the day I ask her to not make my marry Hoseok Hyung because I can't ruin my own life along with TaeTae Hyung's.

I walked downstairs looking worse than ever and sat down on the table. I hadn't eaten in a while and I felt like crap.

"I'm not marrying him". I spoke out of the bloom and my mother glared at me. "Yes. You. Are!" She spoke though gritted teeth.

I glared back at her not scared anymore because what could she actually do? "I'll marry anyone else...but him? No way. He's my Hyung and my friends mate so no way".

She rolled her eyes and said "Darling you are so much better than that omega."

I chuckled and I swear I saw her flinch "Im useless mother, you say it everyday, I'm a slag, a slut, a whore. You know that don't you? So no mother I'm not better than him because he's none of those things."

With that I got up slammed my chair back in its place and walked back up to my room. I walked past my father who hadn't heard or seen the interaction.

"Im so messed up". I spoke out loud.

Then I went into the shower cried my lungs out and got dressed.

There was something I had to do and if I did it I could potentially save a lot of people maybe even myself.

Authors POV:
Jimin held the list in his hand after showering and gathering his thoughts together. Rule number 1 broken by Yoongi.

He rubbed Jimin's back as he puked.

Jimin smiled lightly at the letter and crossed it out then he looked down to the cooking part that he had to do and ticked it.

I could change Yoongi He thought to himself.

The door was barged open as Yoongi walked in. He had a tray in his hand with some porridge and freshly squeezed orange juice.

"Don't think I didn't notice you running off to puke again. If you couldn't make whatever it was on the dish that gave you nausea then why did you do it?"

He placed the tray on Jimin's night stand and looked at him.

"I did it for you, you said on the contract that I should cook for you because you're letting me stay with you. So I couldn't just make anything I had to make something you liked".

Ouch.

That hit Yoongi right in his heart. He was so cruel to this boy. Maybe Jimin wasn't as bad as he thought.

Maybe he could set aside his differences and treat him kindly. I mean they will be sharing a child.

They're both going to be parents they should at least be civil.

"Okay well next time don't make something you yourself can't stomach.".

Jimin nodded and then smiled lightly.

"Now eat up and take your medicines. You're so careless".

Jimin internally smiled and said "Thank you Hyung. It means a lot".

Yoongi hummed lightly and watched Jimin eat his porridge.

It took him a while but he did.

Yoongi then made sure he had his medicine and then took his plates away telling him to rest.

Jimin cooed internally not realising someone had seen the entire encounter.

"Wow you selfish pig. How can you try and steal someone else's mate? Don't you dare go around blushing after he fulfilled his duty of taking care of you only because you're a pain in his ass". IU spoke out with pure venom in her voice.

Jimin was pissed but he couldn't do anything that could harm his child so he put a protective arm on his stomach and got up from the bed and walked over to her.

"I have no idea what you thought that was but Hyung has always treated me that way and if you disrespect his friends then I'm sure he wouldn't like it. Stop using such profanities near me I don't like to hear it".

With that Jimin tried to walk off but she tripped him and Jimin fell straight onto his stomach.

He felt a little bit of pain but he knew he was only a few weeks down so nothing will happen to his child but he was very mad now.

How dare she try and hurt his baby?

"What are you doing? Just because something doesn't go your way it doesn't mean you hurt others to get it. How selfish! And you called ME the selfish one". Jimin yelled as he got up.

She just rolled her eyes and got closer to Jimin.

Yoongi heard the shouting and was on his way up before Yoongi could reach Jimin's room however, IU slapped Jimin across the face and said "Listen here you filthy omega he's mine and I don't care which pot hole you came from go and crawl back there".

Jimin was shocked because he knew he wouldn't like this girl but she was giving him even more reasons to hate her.

Before Jimin could do anything else though she grabbed Jimin's arm and made him slap her involuntarily.

Jimin was too confused to react and before he could pull his hands back she made it look like he had pushed her to the floor.

Fake tears welled up in her eyes as Jimin looked at her clearly baffled.

Jimin's cheeks were stained a red colour and anyone could tell it was him who had been hurt.

Yet when Yoongi walked in he was furious because all he saw was "Jimin hitting IU".

IU had longed noticed Yoongi and made it seem as though the omega had hurt her.

"What are you doing to her? You're fucking crazy!" Jimin flinched hard and shook his head aggressively "No I didn't do anything it was her".

Yoongi put his hand in front of Jimin indicating that he should shut up and picked IU up bridal style.

He pecked her lips and saw how Jimin visibly flinched at the sight and said "You are nothing but a lowlife omega Jimin. I thought I was wrong about you but fuck no you are that same Jimin that ruined my life then and you will continue to ruin it now. I can't believe I let you stay here and it's barley been a few days. How can you hit her? You know you're a male omega a lot more powerful than her and you still try and hurt her? I wish I had never met you Jimin - I wish with my memory loss none of the memories of you and with you came back. If you hurt my mate then you're hurting me and there's no room in my heart or my house for someone who hurts me."

Jimin was in full blow tears at this point and he kept denying the accusation but Yoongi didn't listen.

"Hyung it was her, she slapped me a lot on my cheek and on top of that she pushed me to floor resulting in me falling on my stomach".

Hearing the last bit something in yoongi's eyes changed yet he still refused to believe Jimin and said "Stop with your lies omega I don't want to hear it".

Just like that Yoongi took IU out of the room and Jimin slid down onto the marble floor and hugged himself as he cried.

Never has he ever felt so humiliated by anyone before and when he did it turned out to be his mate.

"Why can't you see the pain in my eyes Yoongi? And why can't you see the hidden lies in hers?"

He sobbed louder and whispered "Am I really that messed up?"

~~~~~~~~~~
GUYSSSS YOUR AUTHOR HAS HER RESULTS TOMORROW SO YALL WISH ME LUCK!!!

The 2 month hiatus I went on during my other book "loving you isn't always easy" ( check that out) better pay off because I want to do well.

Anyways here's my little gift to you in honour of my results being tomorrow - I updated again at 2:11 in the morning which is bad because I need to be up at 7am for the results so I can get there.

But anyways give me a little gift y'all by reading, commenting and voting x

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

126K 5.9K 17
WARNING: this is fetus writing, i'm sorry for any cringe that may ensue ♤preview: "COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! IT'S YOUR...
27K 1K 8
SHORT STORY "Um, excuse me, sir! Do you need help?" When Yoongi looks up, the air is knocked out of his body. There, standing right in front of him...
28.5K 1.4K 55
SEQUEL TO LOVE BY CHANCE? THIS STORY HAS FLASHBACKS FROM THE OTHER STORY SO ITS UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO READ THE SEQUEL ALONE OR WITH BOOK 1. ~~~~...
23.3K 848 32
"I know you hate me as I am not Hoseok hyung." "I don't hate you. I just hate the fact you are not Hoseok." ----------------------- Yoongi was CEO wh...