๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ c...

By yyanqing

โ OH BOOKSTORE GIRL, I WONDER WHAT YOUR NAME IS. โž ( ๐—–๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๏ฟฝ... More

bookstore girl
playlist
#1 , can i call you tonight ?
#2 , sweet
#3 , roddy
#4 , bad habit
#5 , lavender kiss
#6 , golden hour
#7 , dry flower
#8 , let you break my heart again
#9 , like or like like
#11 , tek it
#12 , strawberries & cigarettes
#13 , everyone adores you (at least i do)
#14 , the perfect pair
#15 , good looking
#16 , amoeba
#17 , i hate everyone but you
#18 , confusing girl
#19 , valentine
#20 , fool
#21 , wishful thinking
#22 , favoritism
#23 , dark red
#24 , hello?
#25 , walking back home
#26 , bird
#27 , over the influence
# 28 , i know you
# 29 , art deco
# 30 , lovesick
#31 , my love mine all mine
#32 , wildest dreams
# 33 , kind of
#34 , what would i do?
#end , bookstore
#author's note.

#10 , when it rains

10K 457 722
By yyanqing

@lunch ꒰10꒱

mumbles and words were traded among the understudies of the inazuma building as someone, in particular, was strolling through the hallways.

due to the armband on his arm, the individual stood out the most as he discreetly moved through the various hallways as if he were visiting someone, oblivious to the looks that were directed in his direction.

one girl took advantage of the chance as soon as she saw the student council president arrive abruptly, leaving her mouth gaping agape.

when she turned to face the man with the grey hair, she hurriedly approached him and smiled. she said, "hello, cyno!" in an effort to let him know she was there, but he simply ignored her and kept walking.

cyno just passed by the girl and carried on looking for a particular classroom, which caused the girl's expression to suddenly alter. with a dejected expression on her face, she stood there in a state of shock.

the other students, who were present, simply laughed as she gave them a glare.

while the lecturer was leaving the classroom, you were muttering, "i want to sleep." with your head resting on the table.

after the agony of lessons and a variety of homework being thrown, it was finally time for lunch. you merely desired to rest and fall into a deep sleep from which you would never be awakened.

her seatmate, ayaka, grinned at what she saw; it's unusual to see her best friend behave in this manner, to be honest.

she asked, "are you okay, y/n?" drawing your attention to her when you were unaware by the unexpected silence among your classmates.

"yeah i'm fine, i'll skip lunch and do this homework." you replied, lifting your head up when somebody out of nowhere called your name.

"y/n."

your eyes immediately shot towards the direction of the recognizable voice and your eyes broadened at how cyno was standing at the entrance of your classroom.

the student council president suddenly appeared and called for y/n, causing itto to spit out his orange drink. his eyes were glued on his best friend as she approached cyno, leaving his mouth open.

without turning to see itto's expression, sara grinned and said, "told you so."

with the best poker face he could muster, cyno observed as you approached him while many eyes were focused on you both.

"what are you doing here?"

he replied directly, "visiting you." which caused you to sigh and grasp his hand before yanking him out from your classmates' line of sight.

once, the two of them gathered together in a spot where few students were passing by. with both of your hands crashing in between cyno's head, you backed him up against the wall.

when you abruptly trapped him against the wall, he widened his eyes. and remained frozen in place. his gaze was fixed on your shape, while you were looking up at him directly.

the poor boy was unsure of what to do and debating between holding your waist or staying silent.

you questioned him, keeping your eyes fixed on his, "what's with the visit, cyno? why didn't you let me know?"

he said honestly, "i just wanted to meet you before we became busy. " mentioning about the student council candidates program will take place the next week, especially completing voluntary school work.

given that both he and she will be busy, cyno was a little concerned that he wouldn't have enough free time to text her.

as her gaze softened in response, she withdrew her arms and reprimanded herself for overreacting because she was becoming irritated by her classmates' looks. but then she said, "that's quite sweet." grinning broadly.

in answer, cyno hummed, staying there as silence descended around them. he blurted out, "whatever you pulled earlier, it was unexpected. don't do it again," and his red-orange eyes lingered on your form.

you chuckled at his comment, "getting dominated for once, cy?" you teased.

he repeated, his face showing confusion, "dominated?" while you just snickered and shook your head, dismissing the words you had uttered.

"have you had lunch?" you asked, and afterward the boy unexpectedly took out a chocolate milk carton box.

the moment he started offering it to you, your jaw dropped open. "some girl was giving it to me earlier and i couldn't refuse. plus because i'll be seeing you, i chose to give it to you instead." he said as he watched you take the drink from him.

cyno added after he had finished his statement, "no, i haven't had lunch, but i was planning to have lunch with you."

while you glanced at the clear blue sky with the floating clouds flowing by and the shining sun beside it, the frigid wind swept through your body. cyno read a book while munching on a sandwich as he sat next to you on the bench.

the two of you were having lunch while taking pleasure in the soothing silence and the sounds of the breeze. then, all of a sudden, you pointed to a particular cloud and said, "that cloud looks like a bunny."

when cyno noticed this, he turned to gaze in the direction you were pointing, saying, "yeah, it's absolutely a rabbit." in response, you grinned and took an onigiri mouthful while lowering your hand.

cyno softly turned to look at you, observing your calm posture while your eyes remained fixed upward. he then turned his head away and returned his attention to his book when all of a sudden he felt your hand brush with his.

his gaze first traveled to your face before landing on the hand that was next to his. he paused briefly to make a decision before he hooked his pinky finger around yours.

the gesture prevented you from further gazing up at the sky after you noticed what he did.

he avoided your gaze and continued reading his book, and you tightened your hold on his pinky as a smile crept across your face. you then returned to gazing at the sky, unconcerned in the least.

without noticing your best friend itto gasped from the opposite side as sara sighed at his dramatic response.

she said in a low voice, "shut up, we're going to get caught because of you." but itto didn't care as he watched the two of you sitting on the bench with your pinkies intertwined.

itto uttered incoherently, "me and who when." and sara merely nodded in agreement.

chapter written : august 16 2022

this is neutral-paced ! not too fast nor too slow ❤️ pls im falling for cyno

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 17.7K 34
โ YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THE WATSON TO MY SHERLOCK. โž ( ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ž๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—œ๐—ก ๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ญ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ) โ” MODERN AU แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ โตŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. but then he...
193K 1.4K 13
[ON SMALL HIATUS] 18+ genshin impact one shots๐Ÿฅ  requests open๐Ÿฅ  #7 in genshin oneshot 4/16/23 #3 in genshin oneshots 5/9/23 #1 in genshin oneshots 5...
39.3K 1.1K 15
scaramouche x reader genshin impact (modern au) cover art credit to rightful owner.
2.8K 112 10
สธแต’แต˜ หขสฐแต’แต˜หกแตˆ'แต›แต‰ แตแตƒแตˆแต‰ หขแต’แตแต‰ แต–หกแตƒโฟหข สทโฑแต—สฐ แตแต‰ As one of the top students at Teyvat High School, F/N has a reputation they need to keep up. Unfortunately, thi...