HOW TO TEMPT A CROOK

By lindaverji

Once upon a time, a man sent a woman to prison, then he got her out. Now he's fallen in love with her... Comp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

±

1.1K 24 2
By lindaverji

Copyright © 2017 by Linda Verji

All Rights Reserved

PLEASE NOTE: This book is already published. I will be posting one chapter a week, but if you'd like to read it all immediately, visit all Amazon online bookstores and grab your copy for only $0.99 (or you can read free if you're in the borrowing program). You can find the link to the book on my website (lindaverji.com), or just go to amazon and type in 'How To Tempt A Crook' and my name.

HOW TO TEMPT A CROOK is the first book in a three-book series called 'Crooked In Love'. Check my website (lindaverji.com) to see the other two books in the series.

I hope you enjoy the book. Let me know by leaving comments.

xoxo

Linda V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 22 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...
4.4K 183 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
1K 55 22
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...