Supernatural University || [�...

By yveeve_star

Unknown existence of a woman who named by the people who adopt her as, Euraki Liverta. They gave her a shelte... More

SYPNOSIS:
1|Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ
3|Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ Bᴇɪɴɢ
4|Lɪɢʜᴛ Uᴘ
5|Bᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ Uᴘ
6|Tʀɪᴀʟs ♠️
7|Tʀɪᴀʟs II♠️
8|Tʀɪᴀʟs♦️
9|Tɪʀᴀʟs♦️
10|Tʀɪᴀʟs♣️
11|Tʀɪᴀʟs♣️
11.1|ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ sᴇʀᴠɪᴄᴇ
12|Tʀɪᴀʟs♥️

2|Wᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ SᴜᴘᴇʀNᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟs

288 16 0
By yveeve_star

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

-SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS-

-I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. EXCEPT MY OC AND THE STORY I MADE!

--

PARASITES. These are the types of beings in the world of the SuperNatural University, most of the population in this school is highly known to be or to have more Parasites than it should. They took the form of a human and learn the valuable of magic, if you are fortunate to not be a human then you might have been their aly.

Unfortunately for thus young lady who just arrive and eventually got herself into this sort of situation. The Parasites is a highly doubted released a blood lust that made Euraki almost fainted, her vision was getting a little blurry cause by the numorous aura of this girl who happened to be a dangerous A class level.

Her breath suffocated between her lungs. It felt like every inch of her breathing is getting faster and faster that made her kneel into the ground, what fascinates the creature is that, this young lady could still be keeping her best to maintain and collecting her remaining breath.

The parasites was sure this 'human' will be the best of food to her stomach, she judge her by the looks at first, a slim pair of arms that look it could break in any second, a beautiful features of looks that can stunned many male parasites, if she doesn't kill this girl. Many other creatures will desire to have her for food.

An tentacles like that is part of her skin stretches out of her back and they were shaped and sharpen like a knife, she saw how tremendous and how dangerous this academy is. And she was sure that she will no longer trust anyone, as her eye sights getting blurry, she watches as how fast those blade is gonna hit her.

She closes her eyes and thinking how stupid she was to help this creature, she should have left her in the hands of that man that could possible kill her in any seconds. But the regrets are already late. She's still doesn't know who she really is or is she even part of this kind of world.

But, Euraki was thankful she met and was raise by a loving parents back at her own world on where she grown up, everything seems to be a slow motion in her mind as she thinks all those memories she makes with them but as soon as the blades almost landed of her, she heard a sound of 'clank'.

Which made her slowly open her eyes. And to her surprised, a large scicors was right infront of her eyes and block that attack from the creature, she look around to see no one was there to her line of sight, but she sees the creature in a very terrifying expression she could see.

She is looking at the her back which it made the young lady turn her head to from who is it that is behind her, and to her surprised is it was the man that she met outside the building who told her the way in. Which is now basically her saviour.

If i still remember his name was Ike Eveland she says to her mind as she look into the calm expression of the young man standing meter away from her back, he was holding the book he was reading back before she ask him for locations. The was book was shinning in a blue gemstone colored and he was holding it with his right hand only.

"Rule No. 12, you cannot kill, nor use your ability to a student that didn't accept your challenge. Are you perhaps wanted to break this rule and have a record, Miss?" He said this statement calmer with a saccharine smile in his lips. But from how the situation looks, it doesn't to be sounded so friendly.

Both of them just swallow dried, the girl who is somehow is a student of this school retreat her grasp and aura which is now the air is clearer than before, she can finally breath better and what's good about it, this creature seem to be threaten by this man.

He extended his hands to her to reach, she wanted to get up all by herself but her legs was too weak so she took hands that had a stocks gloves covered but exposed some of his hands skin, she wobbled and got dizzy for a moment but thankfully she can finally had a better sight of everything around her right now.

"I- i'm very sorry." Is all the creature said as if her pitiful acts from before return which made Euraki send shivered through her spine.

Because in this world of SuperNaturals, all she could trust is nothing but herself and herself alone. This sort of situation made her nauseous as well, after that words the creature utter she left as if nothing happened but the young lady was sure that girl, no she was pretty entirely sure she will meet that Parasite in this University no matter how big this place is.

Within that. She took a big sigh of relief and soon thank her saviour which is none other than the man who also help her to get in this floor to find her dorm, but instead she ran into a trouble. The man just plastered a harmless smile to her, but even though she felt that this man looks un-harm after what happened just a few moments ago, she wasn't sure whether she trusted that kind of smile or not.

"Thank you, Sir Eveland right?" She calmly and softly said, with her right hand places to her heart and bowing her head a little. This types of posture and gratitude is normally used in the world of nobels, which made the man a little overwhelmed and just told her it was alright.

"But, thank you for saving me. I'll make sure to pay your kindness one day" she says. Although to her mind she was hoping and praying not to get close to anyone as long as she still doesn't know who she really was.

"Its alright. Please be careful next time, those types of Parasites are most likely targeting Humans that rarely passes the University" he calmly warn and says as if he was showing some sort of care to her. But Euraki finds it a little uncomfortable that she shrugs it off.

From the distance they both heard a panting and tons of gunshots which startled her and he guard up just in case. This man is part of the council and yet after a few warning to that girl another students will break the rules for some reason, which he finds it tiring.

Both of them wondering why these students likes the bloodlust thoughts, feelings and actions when they can act like a normal students. Well. Not in this world full of magic, a man was thrown out of the corner and hit the wall from the other side is what they witness. After that, the man name Ike step a little closer to see who is it that is causing such chaos in a peaceful floor like this.

Euraki on the other hand was closely following him, because in between the two of them, he is the only one who can used magic ability. As soon as they slowly turn to the corner her eyes was widen and her pupils shrank she covered her mouth with her left hands while the man besides her just sigh.

In the their sight. The man she met a moments before was now slightly wounded with a bunch of few guys that is on the ground, which meant they were taken down by one man, and that is this man with a golden yellowish hair. Had a wounds in his head, nose and few bruises in his arm and cheeks.

Looks like he fought them all. Well. All this scene they saw is a proof, few seconds later he let go the man he was grabbing by the collar as he look into their direction, and immediately his tough, mean, and ominous expression changes in seconds to. Excited and embarrassed at the same time.

"Oh! Ikey Wikey!" He called to the man next to her which is made her blink twice. Everything seems to be happening so fast and she was confused by all of this.

"Luca. I told you to not used any kinds of violence whenever dealing to this types of matters, you're part of the council for god's sake" Ike scolded, which it made her even more lost from all this. As the man nervously laugh and scratches his head, saying he doesn't have any reasons to deny everything.

Which is quite true.

A sigh came out of his mouth as he look back at the woman besides her who is now a bit shock, confused and shaken by this things right infront if her eyes, well. This is her first time to be here which is very is an unusual reaction. Is what he thought. But instead her real expression was just neutral even thought he knew she is now a bit terrified but.

She wasn't showing any sorts of expression no matter how he look at her. Especially those lavender eyes. They were unfazed.

As if she already seen worst..

"Are you alright?" He once again ask her. Euraki's thought was cut out, she was thinking on what kind of things she entered and instead of a fast information about herself, she had to see and deal with this everytime.

"Yes. Thank you for asking" she says, but Ike sees the pain behind those smiles. She clearly is not okay after all of that.

"Go to the clinic and get treated Luca" he says to the man who is covered in bruises and blood all over his body.

"Nah. They had the slowest treatment, i'll go to Shu's lab later" the blonde says as his eyes slowly averted to Ike and now looks directly at the woman besides him.

"Are you alright Miss?" He ask her with a sudden question that she didn't expect, she was a bit frustrated and embarrassed at the same time because she dared to interrupt him and even misunderstood him.

"Ah.. yes. I am very.. sorry from before, i didn't know that she had those kinds of intention" she apologetically and sincerely sounded as she utter these words with her bowing almost beneath the the knees, no. She looks like she was about to kneel.

I don't wanna die just yet throughout her calm expression, her mind was freaking out, she really thought that she might get in trouble once again.

But on the other side. Ike and Luca were so frustrated. These two never have deal with a woman closely so its very is frustrating to handle such situation especially with this girl who just transfered here. No. Because of how her aura feels like to them. Its rather calming for some reason.

"L-.. look its alright, im just glad you are alright. Thank goodness you arrive in the right time though" he says to her as he turn his way back to Ike.

Apparently these Parasites are all together. Gathering a troupe to finish a Human being that is just transfered to the Campus. But thankfully These two council members are around, no they receive an advance warning from the principal.

They already knew this things will happened. Soon after she learn the names of her saviour and was thankful that there are some of them is actually not that harmful. The troubles had been solve.

She went safely to her dorm and she even carefully unpack her luggages, the view from her room windows are very breath taking. She could see the whole campus and even places she haven't been throughout her searches to this building.

Laying down to the bed and looking at the plain color of the ceiling then she raises her hands and look into the ring in her index finger, this ring really do works on hiding her identity. But she wasn't still sure if she really was part of this world or just a really is some normal human.

For some reason she hope that she really just like a normal person, so she could get out of here. But, without prior proof nor confirmation she had no choice but to still search for more answer to satisfy her thoughts that had full of questions. Rather, tomorrow will be her first day in class.

She was wondering what kind of lesson these 'people' learned. Speaking of that, she suddenly had a flashes back from what happened before. Those two man, she was hoping she won't sees them again.

They are quite a danger themselves, from how she sees it.

Sir Ike Eveland and Sir Luca Kaneshiro

--

Name: Ike Eveland
Year: 2nd Class 2-C
RANK: -A Class
Specialize: ♦️
Student No: 1628
Race: Unknown
Ability or Talent: Novelist and Words of Magic
No. Of Wins: 15
No. Of Lose: 3
No. Of Draw: 9

Summaries to his Talent:

He is a Novelist back into his real world but he apply to the SuperNatural University which made him force to stop writing few novels and now continued to his schooling

Ability: Words of Magic

As long as he held the book which is called the "Blank Pages" he can write or name a weapon inside of that books and how would he like to used it, and magically it'll appear right infront of him.

Ex: Endless Cuts = Scissors

Which is the one he summon a while ago that deflect the attack of an enemy, it can also do some great offense.

Name: Luca Kaneshiro
Year: 2nd Class 2-B
RANK: +A Class
Specialize: ♠️/♦️
Student No: 2817
Race: Human
Ability or Talent: Super Bullets
No. Of Wins: 20
No. Of Lose: 0
No. Of Draw: 7

Summaries of Ability: Super Bullets

Luca is physically strong through one on one combat, but if he uses his ability he'll be unstoppable. The gun he always carries is a special gun that is made only for him, the bullets he reloaded is made but his aura. If you got hit by his bullets it'll do a big damage to you. Without good physical endurance training you will be dead as soon as that hits you.

Eyyyy. Slow update Eyyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 973 28
There's a lot of difficulties in life one might run into. Could be a life or death situation, the meeting of a life long friendship, tipping over the...
1K 88 16
Ike's been missing for the past few weeks without any news. Vox, Luca, Shu, and Mysta decided to check up on him and visited his home, but it seems l...
94.1K 1.8K 30
A Vox x Shoto story based after Shoto's lore. It contains: • slow uptates ✔︎ • smut ✔︎ • swearing ✔︎ • shitty spelling ✔︎ Shoto became a demon slayer...
57.9K 1.4K 63
Ike x Mysta || Luca x Shu SYNOPSIS "Mysta, please answer me. What are WE?" - Ike Eveland Mysta Rias, a typical high school student, he thinks of hi...