π„π‹π‹πˆππ’π„π’ | bakutodo

By BOOMFROG

❝ π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ‹π˜ ππ„π‘π’πŽπ 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π‘π„π€π‹π‹π˜ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 ❞ the distance was constan... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN | NSFW
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN | NSFW
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO | NSFW
TWENTY THREE

SEVEN

1.4K 36 48
By BOOMFROG

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
some could say katsuki was at his prime moment. riding on his motorcycle through the empty highstreets past midnight, flamboyant lights derived from tacky billboards phosphorescing down on his figure, cigarettes after sex blasting through his headphones.

he enjoyed the city most like this. he couldn't bare being out in the metropolis at rush hour. but like this, he was able to appreciate musutafu's true beauty.

nothing could have been better. even if he was dead drunk, even if he was high out of his mind, even if he had just gotten in an arguement with his mother, nothing could have been better.

this time, he drove carefully with unbalanced arms, his whole body aching from the beating he had taken from his hag not even an hour prior. he couldn't feel his limbs. they were completely numb. he had definitely dislocated something.

todoroki had left his house only hours ago. but at least he was alone. no responsibility, no problems, no people to bother hi-

...

"todoroki..?"

he quickly broke on the breaks once he could have sworn he had skated past a mop of disheveled red and white hair. and his intuition couldn't have been more right.

slumped against a tall lamppost, sat the familiar heterochromatic eyed boy. eyes closed with his head leant back against the cold metal, body beaten and bloody, limbs shaking from the internal and external pain.

"shit." he used the minimal energy remaining in him to dismount his bike and run up to the younger boy, squatting down to his level. "hey. zuko. halfie. equilibrium. canada. nintendo switch. katy perry. half n' half. peppermint. todoroki." katsuki spoke quietly, gently slapping the boy's blood-stained cheeks.

shouto jolted awake, immediately yelling out in surprise as he tried hitting bakugou from any angle possible. the blonde caught shouto's flailing arms, pinning his legs under him with his own. "wh- it's okay. it's just me, halfie."

"o-oh.. bakugou."

"that's me."

"hello there again."

"shut up."

"what happened to your face?"

"i think the question is, what happened to your face?"

"..."

"you're coming home with me."

"w-what? isn't your mother home?"

"nah. she's gone to L.A until monday."

"i don't want to intrude."

"you intruded more yesterday!"

"i'm fine, bakugou. just go."

"like hell! you're coming home with me!"

"bakugou, you look like you couldn't kill a fly to save you."

"don't be so witty when you're close to dying!"

"i can't die. i am practically god."

"fuck you!"

"no thank you."

;

"god, you're heavy!" katsuki complained as he dropped the beaten boy down onto his bed.

"you're the one who insisted on taking me with you." "yeah, so that you don't fucking die!" "i won't die, bakugou." "don't be so sure of yourself, damn it!"

katsuki was right. if he hadn't been there, shouto could have bled out by the morning. he had a serious gash along his bicep which refused to stop bleeding. the blonde had discarded his shirt and wrapped it around todoroki's right arm tightly to delay the bleeding. but by then, the white polyester had been completely soaked in warm crimson liquid.

"stay here."

"i couldn't physically go anywhere even if i wanted to."

"are you sassing me, motherfucker?!"

"i have fucked no mothers."

"yeah? well yours was in my bed this morning!"

"she's dead."

"ugh, way to ruin the mood."

katsuki walked off to his bathroom, rummaging through his draws in a hurry. his room hadn't changed much since shouto had visited hours earlier. only now, his cello was leant against his desk chair, urtext littering his floor.

the blonde returned rather quick, immediately fathoming the task at hand. he dropped a bottle of disinfectant liquid, disinfectant ointment, a roll of bandages, a packet of surgery needles and a string of suture down onto the bed.

"i didn't know you had a motorcycle." shouto mused as he watched katsuki run around the room. the blonde sat himself down next to him, sighing. "yeah. got it for my eighteenth."

thanks to the three mandatory A&E classes he took in middle school, he knew exactly what he was doing.

he poured a generous amount of dettol disinfectant liquid onto a cotton pad, unravelling the blood soaked shirt around the heterochromatic eyed boy's arm and discarding it somewhere on the floor. he dabbed gently at the open wound, cleaning away any stained blood.

he then discarded his oversized sweatshirt, leaving his chest completely bare. shouto's cheeks grew a soft hue of pink, staring at his chiseled abdomen. the blonde handed the jumper to the heterochromatic boy. "i'm gonna need to stitch this, so bite on that if it hurts. i'd rather my neighbours not think i'm killing someone."

shouto visibly gulped, bouncing his left leg up and down. he hated needles. no matter how tough he told himself he was, needles were his weakness. sharp, blunt or pointed, it was absolutely terrifying to him.

katsuki poured disinfectant onto the hypodermic-needle, attaching the suture to the end of it. noticing shouto's distraught state, he decided on awkwardly resting his hand on shouto's leg in an attempt to comfort him.

"i'm sorry in advance." shouto let out a shaky breath. "don't be sorr- WHAT THE FUCK!" shouto yelled in shock, feeling the pointy needle dig into the open skin. "shh." katsuki whispered tenderly, gently rubbing shouto's thigh as he worked the needle clockwise between the slit skin.

todoroki brought the sweatshirt up to his pearly white teeth, a tear escaping his eye as he clamped down on the jumper for dear life.

"it's okay. close your eyes." katsuki whispered in his ear. shouto whimpered and ground his teeth into the sweatshirt, hand scrambling to clutch katsuki's. the blonde tensed up, hesitantly turning his palm upwards to intertwine his fingers with the boy.

shouto cried quietly, toes curling in pain. "it's almost finished." katsuki mumbled, giving shouto's hand a reassuring squeeze.

katsuki finally tied the suture with a surgeon's knot to the left of the wound, reluctantly disentangling his hand from shouto's.

he would never admit it, but the moment he moved away from shouto, he missed his touch. he wanted to feel his cold hand in his own again. his numbingly cool touch lingered on his palm. and he clung onto it like it was an object made of diamond and gold.

shouto's tears soon came to an end once he felt the stinging pain cease, pulling the sweatshirt out of his mouth. he cleaned the small pieces of polyester from his tongue, bringing his knees up to his chest as his head fell onto the pillows.

katsuki applied plenty of disinfectant ointment to a fresh cotton pad, wiping over the stitched lesion. he then ripped open an untouched packet of bandages with his teeth, wrapping it gently around the wound with little pressure.

"it's all over now. you did well."

and without thinking, katsuki brought his hand to shouto's forehead, lifting his fringe up before kissing the smooth skin gently. he pulled away awkwardly, fully aware of the flustered look on shouto's face.

"uhm.. get some sleep. you need it?"

"but what about you?" shouto asked quietly as the blonde helped him under the covers. katsuki offered the smallest of smiles, before dimming his LED lights to the lowest setting of dark blue.

"don't worry about me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ β™‘ΰΌ»βˆž ❁ ∞༺ β™‘ΰΌ»βœ§ πŸ… #1 - #animeoneshots πŸ…#2 - #mhafanfics πŸ… #3...
180K 4.9K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghastΒ·ly ˈɑas(t)lΔ“/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...
153 46 9
"π–πž'π₯π₯ 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭" ✩ | Tᴑᴏ ʙᴏʏs ꜰΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ°α΄Κ€ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄€κœ°κœ°α΄‡α΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ, Κ™α΄œα΄› ᴑᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴑʜᴏ α΄‘ΙͺΙ΄s α΄›ΚœΙͺs α΄‘α΄€Κ€. π‘˜. π‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘”π‘œ; οΏ½...