K-Pop OTP One Shots Volume 2...

By kfnye98

Have an OTP that you want a story about? Then your wish is my command! More

K-Pop OTP One Shots Volume 2
1) Kai and Kyungsoo ft. Sehun (EXO) - Cheated (Angst, smut)
2) N and Leo (VIXX) - Show Me (Smut)
3) Suga and Jimin (BTS) Helping Out A Hyung (Smut)
4) Prince Mak and Eddy (JJCC) - Super Powers (Fluff, slight smut)
5) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) - Homecoming (Smut)
6) Hansol and B-Joo (ToppDogg) - Only One On My Mind (Smut, fluff)
7) Mark and Jr. (GOT7) - Almost is Never Enough (Angst)
8) Jackson and Bam Bam (GOT7) - Crush On You (Fluff)
9) Sehun and Luhan (EXO) - Daylight (Smut, angst)
10) Xero and Jenissi (ToppDogg) - Right in Front of Your Eyes (Fluff)
11) Myungsoo and Sungyeol (Infinite) - A Case of the Hiccups (Fluff)
12) V and Jungkook (BTS) - 101 Ways to Say I Love You (Fluff)
13) Minsu and Suwoong (Boys Republic) - I'll Protect You (Fluff)
14) Daehyun and Zelo (B.A.P) - Sinful Lust (Smut)
16) Yongguk and Himchan (B.A.P) - Between the Player and the Game (Smut)
17) N and Leo (VIXX) - Trapped with my High School Crush (Smut)
18) Xiumin and Luhan (EXO) - Sexy Love (Smut, kink)
19) Jongin and Kyungsoo (EXO) - Kiss Me Through the Phone (Smut)
20) Jin and Jimin (BTS) - Sleeping With My Babysitter (Smut)
21) Baekhyun and Chanyeol ft. Xiumin (EXO) - The Open Weekend (Smut)
22) Hoya and Dongwoo (Infinite, Infinite H) - A Little Too Late (Angst)
23) Kai and Lay (EXO) - Rebounding (Smut)
24) Suho and Lay (EXO) - His Special Day (Fluff)
25) Kevin and Eric (U-KISS and Solo Artist) - Envy (Smut, fluff)
26) Kyungsoo and N (EXO and VIXX) - My Voodoo Doll (Smut)
27) N and Leo (VIXX) - You Belong With Me (Smut, jealousy)
28) JB and Yugyeom (GOT7) - A Leader's Desire (Smut)
LAST CALL FOR REQUESTS
REQUESTS CLOSED
29) Baekhyun and Lay (EXO) - One Night Only (Smut, angst)
30) N and Leo (VIXX) - Down with the Flu (Fluff)
31) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) - All The Same (Fluff)
32) Kai and D.O (EXO) - Enemies with Benefits (Smut)
33) V and Jimin (BTS) - Boy In Luv (Fluff, smut)
34) Rap Monster and Suga (BTS) - Nyctophobia (Smut)
36) Xiumin and Chen (EXO) - Doesn't Change A Thing (Fluff, slight angst)
37) Jr. and Mark (GOT7) - It's Never Too Early (Smut)
38) Daehyun and Youngjae (B.A.P) - That Clock (Angst)
39) Chunji and L.Joe (Teen Top) - Mission Impossible (Slight smut, fluff)
40) Hyuna and Jiyoon (4Minute) - A Little Busy (Smut)
41) Hyuk and Hongbin (VIXX) - Home, Sweet Home (Smut, fluff)
42) Hoya and Dongwoo (Infinite) - You and Only You (Slight smut and angst)
43) Suho and Taemin (EXO and SHINee) - What Friends Are For (Smut)
44) Ken and Ravi (VIXX) - Let's Find Out (Smut)
45) Baekhyun and Chanyeol (EXO) - My Hyung (Fluff)
46) Jimin and Seunghyub (AOA and N.Flying) - Night time Shadow (Fantasy, fluff)
47) Yugyeom and JB (GOT7) - Daddy's Home (Smut, kink)
48) Jin and Kidoh (BTS and Topp Dogg) - Long Time, No See (Smut, fluff)
49) Kai and Kyungsoo (EXO) - In Love with a Bloodsucker (Smut, fluff)
50) Mark and Jackson (GOT7) - Impatient (Smut)
51) Tao and Kris (EXO) - Advice from a Friend (Smut)
52) V and Jungkook (BTS) - The Piano Lesson (Smut)
53) Mark and Bam Bam (GOT7) - I See You (Smut, fluff)
54) Rap Monster and Suga (BTS) - Our Ex's Wedding (Smut)
55) Henry and Amber (Super Junior-M, f(x)) - Polar Opposites (Fluff)
56) Xero and Jenissi (ToppDogg) - It's About Time (Smut)
57) Suho and Lay (EXO) - In Love with the Help (Smut, fluff)
58) Vernon and Seungkwan (SEVENTEEN) - My Silly Crush (Fluff)
59) Kai and Kyungsoo (EXO) - The Innocent Ones (Smut)
60) Mark, Jackson, and JB (GOT7) - Sweet Revenge (Smut)
Bonus #1) Woozi and Hoshi (SEVENTEEN) - Adore U (Slight smut)

15) Luna and Victoria (f(x)) - The Experimental Kiss (Smut)

3.8K 75 28
By kfnye98

Members: Luna and Victoria of f(x)

Description: When Luna wants to know what it's like to be kissed, she turns to her fellow member, Victoria, for help.

Genre: Smut

Inspiration: A KaiSoo one shot I read called "Experimental Kiss."

"I vow to help you love life. To always hold you with tenderness, and to have the patience that loves demands."

Tears slowly made their way down Luna's cheeks, tickling her skin as they did. Unknown to most fans, Luna was one of the more emotional members of f(x), and the fact that she was addicted to romantic movies didn't serve as any remedy to that. She just loved how the confessions always seemed so wholehearted and true, although it was only people acting.

Secretly, Luna wished her life was a romantic movie sometimes. She wanted some gorgeous man to sweep her off of her feet and confess his undying love for her, and then they'd live happily ever after.

"That would be nice," she said to herself, her droopy and reddened eyes staring at the brightly lit screen in front of her. Unfortunately for her, she was in, arguably, one of the biggest girl groups in the Korean Pop Industry; her definition of a happily ever after wasn't the same as her company's.

Another problem with obtaining a happy ending like the ones in the movies she loved so much was that Luna had no experience with love whatsoever. She had never been in love, or on a real date. She never even had a real first kiss with anyone before. So how could she expect to such an elaborate love story when she didn't even know what love was?

"Hey Lu," Victoria said as a greeting as she walked in the dorm, the other members not following to far behind her. Luna turned around from her sitting position on the couch just as everyone else was coming in and taking their shoes off.

"Hey guys," she said, no particular tone in her voice. "How was practice?"

"It was good, I guess," Victoria answered before tilting a fresh bottle of water back and taking a sip, her hand placed on the counter for balance. "As good as it gets, I suppose." Luna nodded and said a quick hi to the other members.

"Are you watching another one of those stupid romance movies?" Amber asked as she turned her eyes to the television screen.

"They are not stupid!" Luna said in defense.

"You're right," Amber said as she swallowed the gulp of water she had taken previously. "They're corny and cheesy and they make me want to puke rainbows of love."

"Shut up, you stupid llama!" Luna said, picking up a pillow and throwing it at Amber. "I happen to really like these movies. They make my heart happy."

"Then why does it look like you were crying?" Krystal commented, earning a snicker from the others.

"Do you want me to throw a pillow at you, too?" Luna warned, one already in hand. Krystal just put her hands in the air and chuckled as Amber turned her head to glance at her.

"That's enough, girls," Victoria said, trying to calm the situation down. "Leave Luna alone. If she wants to watch romantic movies, she can. Besides, it never hurts to be in touch with your feminine side." Victoria shot Amber a glare, but Amber didn't notice until a few seconds had already passed.

"What?" she said, putting a hand on her heart. "I can be feminine if I wanted to. My style, my choice."

"Thank you, unnie," Luna said. "At least someone supports my decisions." Victoria smiled into the sip of water she was taking in response.

"Well, you guys have fun with that, but I'm going to catch on Blood," Sulli said, grabbing her half empty water bottle off the counter and heading to her room.

"Oh, what episode are you on?" Krystal asked in excitement.

"The one where Ji Sang is about to kick Jae Wook's ass in the parking garage," Sulli answered.

"Let me watch, too!" the group's maknae cheered, grabbing her bottle as well before running after Sulli.

"And they make fun of me." Luna scowled as she watched her fellow members disappear into the bedroom. "At least my movie is about real people and not vampires." Victoria let out another laugh, and Amber only rolled her eyes in response, the faintest smirk on her lips.

"Well, I'm going to take a nap," Amber said as she finished the lost bit of water. "Have fun with your fantasy world of love and romance that will never exist in reality." Luna threw yet another pillow at Amber as she headed for her bedroom.

"Stupid llama," she mumbled under her breath as she turned back around, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't let her get to you," Victoria said as she took a seat next to the younger female on the couch. "She is just playing around with you. It helps us all stay on our toes, if anything."

"Not for me," Luna said in disagreement, a pout on her lips. "It only makes me want to strangle her to death."

"Yah." Victoria chuckled. "Don't say that. You know the group wouldn't be the same without her." Luna just scowled again, causing Victoria to shake her head as she smiled. "So, which one are you watching now?" she asked, changing the subject to something she knew Luna would want to talk about.

"The Vow," Luna answered, glancing at their leader and giving her a small smile. "It's my favorite."

"Lu, you say that about every movie you watch," Victoria stated, tilting her head to the side for a few seconds.

"Yeah, but I mean it this time," Luna said. "I mean, even after all the trouble he went through to try and help her get her memory of him back, he never really gave up on her. You cannot tell me that that isn't just the most romantic thing a man could do for the woman he loves."

"It is very sweet indeed," Victoria said, nodding her head in agreement as she laid her eyes on the screen.

"Hey, c-can I ask you something that might sound totally and completely weird?" Luna said, shifting her head so that she was looking at Victoria again.

"Sure." Victoria nodded, maneuvering so that she was resting on her side and facing Luna. "You can ask me anything, no matter how weird it is." Luna laughed a little before she started speaking again.

"Well, you see," she started, lowering her head as she started playing with her own fingers, "you've had your first kiss before, right?"

"Yeah," Victoria answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Well..." Luna said, stretching her voice out in embarrassment.

"Luna," Victoria said in a comforting tone of voice as she put her hand on Luna's thigh. "You can tell me anything, you know that. I won't judge you or make fun of you."

"I know that," Luna replied.

"Then, tell me what's on your mind," Victoria said, scooting her body closer to the younger female. Luna shut her eyes a little, taking a deep breath before she continued.

"Y-You see, I've never had my first kiss, so I was just wondering what it felt like," Luna finally spat out, slowly lifting her head to meet her leader's gaze. "I was just sitting here watching this, and I guess I was just curious as to how it felt to be kissed for the first time, you know."

"Well," Victoria said as she let out a light sigh, resting her head on the palm of her head as she thought. "I suppose it's a different experience for everyone."

"What do you mean?" Luna asked, feeling slightly dumbfounded by Victoria's response. "The same thing is happening, so how can it feel different for everyone?"

"That's true that it is the same thing," Victoria started, nodding her head a little, "but just the feeling is different."

"How so?" Luna questioned, moving her body so she was facing the elder more.

"Well, I know for me it was like time around us had stopped," Victoria explained, a small smile beginning to grow on her pink lips, as her eyes landed on Luna. "It felt as if we were the only two people on earth during those few seconds. It's a feeling that's impossible to forget."

"Wow..." Luna said, left in total awe by Victoria's words. Victoria chuckled in slight embarrassment as she pushed some of her black hair out of her face.

"That's what I mean. That's how it felt for me, but it could felt better or worse or even scary for someone else, you know," Victoria said. "Lu, I know you like to think first kisses lead to happily ever afters, but sometimes they don't. The sad fact is that, as magical they feel, kisses are just kisses. And believe me, someone as pretty as you will have lots of them in their life. It just takes patience." Victoria tucked some of Luna's falling locks behind her ear as she spoke, a soft look in her eyes.

"But, the movies make it seem like it's such a special thing to be kissed for the first time," Luna said, feeling a little disappointed to hear her leader's words.

"Oh, it is," Victoria said, shaking her hands in the air a little. "That's not what I was trying to say. "I was just saying that it isn't something you should dwell on or let get you down. First kisses are very special moments in every person's life, regardless of how it comes about." Luna nodded her head silently in response.

The way Victoria talked about it made Luna even more anxious to have her first kiss. But at the same time, it also made her realize that it might be a long time until she got to feel like that.

That was until a certain thought hit her.

Victoria must know how to kiss, Luna thought to herself. She must know if she had kissed someone before. But, would she want to kiss another girl, let alone one of her own members?

"Do you feel better now?" Victoria asked, breaking the brief silence that had fallen in between them.

"Oh yeah, I do," Luna said, slightly startled by the sudden voice.

"Good," Victoria said as she smiled brightly and moved again, as if she was about to get off the couch.

"Um, but just one more thing," Luna said, her voice preventing the elder from getting up completely.

"Yeah?" Victoria asked optimistically as she sat back down and looked at Luna.

"This is also going to sound weird, but," Luna started, her cheeks blushing slightly at the thought of what she was about to ask her leader. "I know you said it takes patience to wait for your first kiss, but I really want to know what it's like. Just once."

"So, what do you want me to do about that?" Victoria asked, starting to feel baffled as to what Luna was trying to get at.

"I-I want you to..." Luna struggled to say. "Iwantyoutokissme," she finally said, never even slowing down to make sure Victoria understood her.

"W-What?" Victoria asked in pure shock, process the younger female's words even though she spoke so quickly. "Luna, I-I can't kiss you. That'd be wrong, not because we're both girls but because you're my friend."

"I know, but you said I could ask you anything no matter how weird it is, and this me asking you to help me," Luna pleaded, now holding onto the standing Victoria's wrist. Victoria looked down at the hand wrapped around her and then back at the desperate look in Luna's eyes. "Please Victoria," Luna begged. "I know it's a lot to ask from you, especially because of how close we are, but I really need to know what it's like to be kissed for the first time."

Victoria stayed in the same spot for awhile, the only part of her body moving being her chest so she could breathe properly. After a few more seconds of silence and staring, Victoria sighed and sat down on the couch again before rubbing her face with her hands.

She knew she was probably going to regret doing so, but the pleading look in Luna's eyes made her heart go weak. Besides, she figured maybe this would be the best thing for both of them at the moment, seeing as how she had been developing rather odd feelings for the younger over the past few days.

"Alright, I'll kiss you once," Victoria said, glancing back at Luna a little bit.

"Omo, thank you so much!" Luna said in excitement, trying to contain her volume so the other girls wouldn't hear and come into the living room.

"But first, here the rules: we're only kissing one time, I will do all the work, and don't you even think about touching me unless it's to help keep your balance, okay?" Victoria said.

"Balance?" Luna questioned in confusion. "Why would I need to keep my balan-" She didn't get to finish her sentence before she was being pulled onto Victoria's lap without any warning whatsoever. "Okay then, this is why I'd need to keep my balance," she said, her hands now resting on the elder's shoulders.

"I'm gonna start now, okay, so just remember what I said," Victoria said, only earning a mute and somewhat nervous nod from Luna.

Taking one last deep breath, Victoria shut her eyes and then proceeded to lean in closer to Luna's face, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Luna's eyes stayed open for the first few seconds of the kiss, her brain still trying to process what was happening. But after awhile, when she was starting to feel like time was frozen, she shut her eyes and kissed back.

The kiss wasn't too harmful or dangerous, at least that's how it started out. However, when Victoria felt Luna continue to kiss her back every time she moved her lips against hers, the more it felt like all the walls the rules had built were crumbling down. Both females pulled back from the kiss and just kind of looked at each other as they each tried to regain their breath.

They didn't know what they were doing or why what they had just did felt so right, but they couldn't deny that it did. It was like the kiss they had shared, it being the first for Luna and the first one for Victoria in a while, had brought them closer not only physically but also emotionally.

Luna took the initiative this time and leaned in until her lips were connected to Victoria's for a second time, her current feelings throwing all the rules out the window. Victoria had no problem kissing back, as she had also decided that it would be much more beneficial to just forget about the rules.

Victoria moved her arms so that they were now encircling the younger female's waist, which forced their bodies closer together. Luna, meanwhile, wrapped her arms around Victoria's neck in a desperate attempt to deepen the kiss.

She learns fast, Victoria thought once she felt Luna's tongue sweep across her bottom lip. Victoria gladly opened up for her, allowing Luna to slowly and hesitantly push the wet muscle inside the elder's mouth. Their tongues underwent a battle for dominance in which Victoria ended up winning due to Luna's lack of experience.

Luna moaned into the kiss when she felt Victoria's pretty lips wrap themselves around her tongue and begin to suck on it ever so lightly. Eventually, they both pulled back from the kiss in order to breathe, lustful stars floating in both of their pair of eyes.

Suddenly, Luna felt a tingling feeling come from down below her, but still inside of her. She looked down in an effort to try and figure out what it was, but lifted her head back up in pure humiliation once the realization hit her.

She was getting turned on by her own leader.

"What's wrong, Lu?" Victoria asked with concern in her voice. Luna just kind of looked at her, not brave enough to tell her what was going on inside of her. Victoria figured it out after awhile and looked down as well, seeing the problem start to seep through the fabric of Luna's shorts.

"Oh, I see," she said, a sudden wave of seduction coming over as her hand made its way down to the area of attention. "Someone's excited, aren't they?"

"Ah..." Luna moaned softly, throwing her head back as Victoria started rubbing her crotch gently.

"Does that feel good, Luna?" Victoria whispered into Luna's ear before leaving small kisses on her neck.

"Y-Yes...it feels s-so good," Luna stuttered, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Victoria smirked and started rubbing it faster, unleashing another airy moan from the younger. "V-Victoria..."

"Yes, Lu?" Victoria teased Luna by gliding her tongue across the skin covering her neck before kissing it again.

"M-More...please...I w-want more," Luna mumbled, more air coming out than audible words.

"You do?" Victoria said, looking into Luna's lust clouded eyes as she picked up the pace and created more friction between her hand and the soft, green fabric.

"Yes...p-please." Luna couldn't think straight as Victoria continued moving her hand against her crotch.

That's all it took for Victoria to remove her hand from Luna's private area and pull her into a heated, passionate kiss complete with moans and all. She decided that she was not about to have sex with her own member, let alone one of her closest friends, so she came up with a much better idea: grinding until they released.

Victoria sat up in her seat slightly, taking Luna with her, so that she could get at a better angle than she previously was. Luna didn't know what Victoria's plan was until she felt the elder's hand go on her waist and start to pull her towards her. She had to admit, it wasn't exactly what she was expecting from Victoria, but she couldn't complain either.

So after that, Luna went along with her plan and continued to move her hips forward and back, getting a little help from Victoria at first. After about a minute or so, however, Luna began to get the idea and removed Victoria's hands from her waist before placing a kiss on her swollen lips.

"A-Ah..." Victoria moaned into the kiss once Luna started to move her hips fast, making her mind spin in circles. From there, Luna kept bucking her hips into the elder's crotch, prompting Victoria to move her upwards as well.

"Ah...V-Victoria," Luna muttered, pulling back from the kiss and placing her hands tightly on her neck for support.

"L-Lu...I-I think I'm g-gonna cum..." Victoria barely said, her eyes half-lidded in lust and in bliss.

"M-Me too," Luna replied. Within the next few seconds, both females' vision went blurry for a second, and it felt as if the weight of the world had just fallen off their shoulders as they both reached their climax.

Heavy pants now filled the small atmosphere around them as Luna pressed her forehead against Victoria's, her hands slowly falling down to her shoulders. Silence was among them until Victoria opened her mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by a sudden shout coming from one of the other rooms.

"THAT'S IT!" Sullia shouted as her bedroom door flew open. Luna quickly jumped off Victoria's lap and tried to act as if she totally did not just have an indirect form of sex with the group's leader. "I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THAT SHOW AND ALL OF JAE WOOK'S BULLSHIT!"

"Sulli, language, please," Victoria said as she tried to fix her clothes up a bit.

"Sorry, Vic," Sullia said in apology. "I am just so done. How was the movie?" Luna and Victoria shot each other a worried look before looking towards the television, only to see that the credits were now on.

"O-Oh," Luna said, scratching the back of her neck. "It was great, as usual."

"Well, at least there wasn't a fucking dumbass vampire doctor in it that feels the need to ruin everything," Sulli cursed, clenching her fists.

"Sulli!" Victoria scolded the younger.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm done now," Sulli said, putting her hands in the air.

"Hey, Vic, can we go get something to eat tonight?" Krystal asked as she appeared in the living room.

"Did someone say something about eating?" a sleepy Amber said, suddenly appearing as well.

"Yeah sure we can." Victoria smiled. "Let's go now."

"Yay!" Krystal cheered as she clapped her hands and jumped up and down. The trio headed for the door and put their shoes on as Victoria stood up from her seat.

"Are you coming?" she asked Luna, who seemed to be stuck in a trance. Luna looked up at the elder in some sort of surprise, but calmed down when she saw the small smile on her lips.

"Yeah, I am," she replied, returning her smile.

"Well then, let's go," Victoria said in a teasing manner as she took hold of her hand and pulled her up on her feet. Luna giggled and then followed after Victoria's lead, the two girls' hands still intertwined as they walked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 480 26
One shots about you and your bias at your service :) Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your comments :) {REQUESTS ARE CLOSED)
21.7K 470 76
Check out Parts 1+2!!! I also have a couple of other stories if you wanna check them out! I'm always excepting requests on EVERY book so just leave...
6.9K 536 24
bangtan. ❝no point in anything if you don't have fun once in a while.❞
266K 5K 75
One shots that hopefully fullfill your fantasies:)