Commissionkoji

By Quin-X

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka accepts any work as long as its for the right price. You name it stalking, information, su... More

Chapter 1: Introductions Failed
Chapter 2: The First Task
Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission
Chapter 4: A Horrible Person
Chapter 5: Swimming In Points
Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor
Chapter 7: Accumulating Points
Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane
Chapter 9: May
Chapter 10: Millionare
Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai
Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal
Chapter 14: Special Promo Service/ A Personal Request
Chapter 15: Chaos In Class-D
Chapter 16: Class-D State / The Three Weirdos
Chapter 17: Midterms / Horikita
Chapter 18: Midterm Results
Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: That Night.
Chapter 22: Azuma Sana/First Day In The Business
Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission
Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s
Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs
Chapter 26: My Richest Customer Yet
Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission
Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

Chapter 12: Helping For Free?

7.2K 362 97
By Quin-X

Class just ended after Chabashira sensei mocks the class for having a rather improved behaviour, although our points are still zero.

I could feel her glare at me during class discussion and she purposely ask me hard questions which was noticed by almost everyone, despite that i answered her questions with ease.

She might be piss off since i message her with 'thank you for the 1 million, you' re the best sensei'
I think that's probably the reason.

As soon as class ended the class went to their own groups, i wasn't aware of this since i was summoned by my Saint Chabashira in the faculty and i was on a date with my goddess Ayane senpai at night.

That was the best dinner i have in my entire life, however my sleep wasn't the best since i played the piano for almost an hour while Ayane senpai was leaning on my shoulders, i should also charge her for medical expenses later.

Some went out while others stay at the classroom and grab some chairs to group together with papers on their hands. Koenji as usual didn't bother joining it and left the class long ago.

I saw my seatmate Horikita with Kushida and the so called 3 idiots getting out as she sends me a glare.

As i was packing my bags, Hirata approached me with his group behind him probably to talk about this

"Good afternoon Ayanokoji-kun, i was wondering if you saw my message yesterday?" Hirata asked me.

"Message?" i turned off my phone since the three idiots have been sending me message all night.

'Ayanokoji-kun why didn' t you told me you went on a date with Ayane senpai?????"

'Oni sensei are you finally selling your body to any woman you met?

' little brother why is your neesan not aware of this?, also you haven't gotten my permission to attend this date!, Don't you know that there are lots of ara ara women waiting for innocent preys like you?!!'

Everyday they were getting really scary, and weirder. Sato was even smiling at me right now, but somehow it looks different than her heartwarming smile.

"Yesterday we decided to form study groups, since Chabashira sensei told us yesterday that students will be expelled if they failed the midterms and we couldn't let that happen to anyone."he paused as he looks at the others who were huddled around in groups of five.

"We decided that those who ranked highest from the previous test will lead the study groups and i would also like to ask if you are willing to help us Ayanokoji-kun"

"Right!, since Ayanokoji-kun was able to perfect the test, my grades would go up"

"Umu!, with Ayanokoji-kun teaching me the test will be a breeze!"

"Even if we are in Class D, aren't we actually lucky that we have a genius like Ayanokoji-kun in our class? "

"Chabashira sensei even said that he has a quality of the leader!"

Nods of agreement followed as Hirata asks me for help, cheers and praises were sent to me.

"Yes, i don't mind helping you guys, in fact i wouldn't even hold back and put all my effort for the class to reach Class A" i announced as cheers erupted in the room, i said that a bit louder, i bet Chabashira sensei would've like to hear those words coming out from me.

"Whooo!"

"As expected of Ayanokoji-kun!"

"Class A, Here we go!"

Cheers erupted again as soon as they heard it. Having the smartest guy in your class and an athletic one at that was a

"Thank you Ayanokoji-kun with you he-

"But"

"but?" they muttered in unison as they felt my tone change.

My tone changed interrupting Hirata as i gathered their attention,

fixing my position as i placed my leg on top of another,

my elbow on the table and rested my chin on my hand as i said the following words.
.
.
.
.

"Can you afford me?"

.
.
.
.
.

The room was silent as no one was able to move for a moment as i said it, no one was able to mutter a single word.

She and Sato looks like she already expected this since they weren't surprised unlike everyone else.

Soon they snap out from their daze and began glaring at me.

"What the hell with that, aren't we all classmates?!"

"Right!, We should all help each other since we are in the same class isn't it obvious?!"

Shouts and murmurs came from the others, their tutoring sessions were halted as they all glared at me.

"What?, do you think i would just let you guys ride my coattails?" i asked as i stood up.

They want a free ride to class A?, utterly ridiculous.

"I still have club matters, call me by then if you could afford my services." i said while grabbing Sato's hands which caught her off guard. I don't mind teaching her since i already considered her as a friend.

However before we could leave, Hirata stops me.

"Then how much do we need to pay?"Hirata said.

" H-Hirata-kun? "

" We don't need him!, we already have You, Yukimura-kun and Kushida-chan! "

"She's right Hirata-kun, even Horikita-san went out of her way to teach the three idiots, we don't need to pay Ayanokoji-kun for his help"

"I still want to know" Hirata said, eventhough there were already others convincing him.

I raised 3 fingers to him.

"The hell 3,000 points!"

"If he could make me perfect in the test then i wouldn't mind but he can't do that"

"If it is 3,000 points, then i could just pay it with my own private points, there are too many who needs guidance and some of us couldn't handle them all" Hirata said with a relieved smile as he approach me with his phone.

"So i'm only teaching one?" i asked.

"Eh?"

"I don't mind teaching a bunch, however you need to pay me 3,000 points each member that i need to tutor." i said making him stop from approaching me.

The others who heard this began cursing at me again, seems like my reputation in the class went to the lowest,i didn't mind now, since only a few of them have points left.

Since Hirata couldn't respond to me i left the room with Sato, since we still have club activities.

" Aren't you gonna say something to me Sato?" i asked her.

"Well, i already got used to Ayanokoji-kun who prefers points than a girl's butt" she chuckled.

We shared a laugh on the way however it was soon cut off.

"By the way Ayanokoji-kun, why didn't you told us you went on a date with Ayane-senpai?, you even went on a luxurious french restaurant to have a dinner with her, however when we invited you, you always declined"

"Were you just lying about being interested in private points rather than a girl's butt?

Sato said, she was getting weirder the more i spent time with her, it wasn't only her, the other two Ninomiya and Nishikawa also changed, was it really because of that training?

On the way I explained to her that we only had dinner, omitting the part that we actually sneak inside the school, it was really fortunate that the music room doesn't have any cameras inside.

I could feel that there were stares as we walked, some of them were blushing and some of them were glaring, it was the same reactions i got this morning as i attend the class.

As soon as we went inside the swimming area, a pair of hands suddenly pulled me from the side, and I felt someone locking her arms in my neck and i was in a headlock.

"My my, if it isn't my naughty little brother going on dates without my permission"

"Oni-sensei sneaking on dates without telling us calls for a punishment"

Two pairs of voices that i was extremely familiar with, one at my back and one at the front, it was Ninomiya and Nishikawa.

"Wait, why do i need to get permission from you?, also please release me Nishikawa my uniform is getting wet"

"Oya did you just call your neesan by her name?" Nishikawa said as she tighten the headlock. Ninomiya looks like she was about to pull my cheeks but was stopped.

"Oii!, what's going on over there?" a voice called out, it was my goddess Ayane-senpai, the cause of this incident, i still need to charge her for last night.

"A-A-Ayanokoji-kun!"

Ayane senpai stuttered as soon as she saw me and her face was fully red, she soon ran in a panic eventhough there was a risk of getting slipped in the swimming area.

Did she know that i am going to charge her for my piano performance?

Woman intuition is such a cheat.

"It seems like the date went well Ayanokoji-kun" Hitomi senpai smirked as she approached us as she chuckled at the reaction of Ayane senpai.

"Oh right Ayanokoji-kun I didn't know that you were actually a model, you actually got the attention of that store in the Keyaki mall"

Store?, I remembered that the cashier from the store where i bought my suit took a picture of me in my suit however i wasn't sure what's the purpose of it but i did some pose for it, the only thing on my mind is that i am going to earn points.

"Seems like you still didn't see it, Here"

Hitomi senpai showed me a picture of me, a me on a standee wearing the suit that i bought yesterday, Hitomi senpai and some of her friends were in it the picture hugging me, i meant the standee of me.

"So that's the reason for it, although i don't understand how could myself promote her store, she should've used a good looking individual rather than me."

"Eh?"

"What do you mean Ayanokoji-kun, the store was booming with customers that time, although it was mostly because they want to take a picture of you hehe" Sato said, the two nodded in agreement with her.

"She's right, Little brother, you look really good in that suit. " Nishikawa said as she removed me from her headlock, as i sighed in relief.

"Lets go on a date too Oni-sensei!"

"As long as you're paying i don't have any problems"

"Boo!" Ninomiya said and sticks out her tongue.

" Ohh so you guys were able to caught sight of the standee too?, However for some reason when we went back, the standee was now missing, it was only for two hours and luckily my friends and i were having breakfast near it, so i was able to take a picture with it"

Hitomi senpai's statement almost shocked me and confused me, i could get the reason why would others took a picture of the standee since the clothes i was wearing looks nice but who would dare steal it?

"Ehhh...I-i wonder who did that?"

"R-right!, w-what a thief woman, i mean man !"

"I-I wonder what would they do with a standee of m-my little brother?"

The three muttered in response, they look nervous and their eyes were going all over the place.

"Did you three know something about this?" i asked them as they tensed up.

"A-ayanokoji-kun, you know its bad to accuse someone!"

" S-she's right!, we only took a picture with it and left, we didn't do anything after!"

"Its not like there's anything to do with that standee!, aside from putting it beside my bed and cuddling with it!"

They started to get defensive, when i only ask if they have some idea regarding it, specially Nishikawa's statement was oddly suspicious and specific.

Still i was glad that our group didn't break apart eventhough we were in different classes, and all of them act as usual, weird as usual.

---------------------------------------------------------

Our training was a bit short, Ninomiya excused herself since she would need to attend a study group too.

Nishikawa and Sato stayed until the last minute, she said that she could just study on her own and still passed the exam also joining a study group isn't really required.

I was planning to tutor Sato later, since she was one of the students who failed the last exam and i don't reall mind teaching her for free since most of the time they cook me free dinner.

After getting my payment for today's session(+4,500), and asking something to Hitomi senpai which i got for free.

Me, Sato and Nishikawa were on our way to my dorm as i saw someone waiting outside my dorm.

She turned at us or rather to me and when she looks back to my two companion, she hesitated and ran away before i was able to ask her.

"Seems like your hiding a lot of secrets from your neesan, little brother" she was about to put me into a headlock again but i was able to evade her.

"Nnghhh."

"Were you acquainted with Sakura-san, Ayanokoji-kun?"

"Oh, was that her name?"

"Eh?, you still don't know?, well she's really not much of a talker"

I ended up tutoring the both of them that night and fortunately i was able to get them out of my room. Nishikawa was excellent at academics so she was already capable of teaching Sato and sometimes i was able to teach the most difficult questions.

The next day as i woke up i think i forgot something to do yesterday but a notification on my phone push it out of my thoughts, Hirata messaged me with some good news, Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo who were previously in Horikita's group was suddenly put into my group.

|Can you tutor the three of themAyanokoji-kun?, i'm worried about them but they didn't want to join my group. |

                                                   | I already     told you that i won't do something thatdoesn't benefit me. |

I suddenly received notification that i received an exact 9,000 points.

                                                                                                                           |Pleasure doing business with you|

There might be something happened with the study group, my seatmate has always been looking down at others, i could even already foresee what transpired.

Sakura also message me that she was willing to pay as long as it doesn't have too many members during the session, it seems like i need to put her into a different schedule and not with these three, i decided to put her on the same schedule with Sato which she agreed.

All in all i earned this morning was 12,000 points for the four of them.

Account balance: 1,473,620 +4,500(swimming session yesterday) +12,000(tutor sessions)

Total account balance:1,490,120 PP

Just a little bit more and it would be a million and a half.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 68 6
Masterpiece, Demon Lord of White Hell, survivor of the fourth. He had many titles, but the only thing Ayanokōji Kiyotaka considered himself was a too...
27.1K 625 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
32.3K 1.1K 24
COTE X BS Ranpo in Cote Ranpo best Character 2- #Classroomoftheelite
40K 1.4K 9
Ayanokouji will be going to school like normal and will meet Miyuki. (Miyuki loves her brother as a brother just so you guys know) Miyuki will be the...