greek mythology stories

By Erosamores

Greek mythology. You can request any story. More

The story of Narcissus
The Story of Hyacinthus and Apollo
The Abduction of Persephone by Hades
Daedalus and Icarus
The Love Story of Eros and Psyche
The Fateful Love of Orpheus and Eurydice
Bellerophon and Pegasus
Theseus and the Minotaur
Ceyx and Alcyone
Tristan and Isolde
Pygmalion and Galatea
Pyramus and Thisbe
Hercules and Deianira
How did the Titans become rulers of the world
pt.1 of Odysseus
pt.2 Odysseus
pt.3 Odysseus the end
King Midas and his golden touched
Perseus & Andromeda
The myth of Europa
Io and Zeus
Pandora, the first woman on Earth
limos
Swan Lake A Tale of Love and Betrayal
Prometheus and the Theft of Fire

The Olympian Gods

30 4 0
By Erosamores

painting: by Joachim Wtewael

The Olympian gods rose to power by defeating the Titans in the War of the Titans.They were the children of Cronus and Rhea. Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Hestia and Demeter, Hades, and later on Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Athena, Hephaestus, Aphrodite and Ares. Over the years, the Demi-god Dionysus became part of their group on OlympusThe rule of Zeus was not absolute. To obtain it, Zeus and his kind had to wrestle with the Titans and then with the Giants. The Battle of the Giants was more formidable and lasted more years. The greatest Olympians took part in the battle. The Giants were not as immortal as the Titans. But they had tremendous power and a monstrous form. After a long and ferocious war, the Greek gods managed to defeat all Giants with the help of Zeus’ demi-god son, the hero Hercules.The immortal Greek gods settled on the peak of Olympus. There, they built their divine palaces and from there they looked upon the whole world.People admired the gods immensely, without envying them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 373 17
Y/N, unknowing demigod daughter of the great God Zeus and a mortal woman has went her whole life by her mother's side. Protecting and watching over h...
1.6K 73 9
i keep forgetting i should let you go. PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS LUKE CASTELLAN / FEM!OC ©op81lovebot 2024
47.1K 1.3K 17
☞︎ Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴡᴇsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ, ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ. Yᴏᴜ sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄ...
2 1 8
A mythological story where a clueless demigod (Alyssa) turns 13 and her world is brought upside down as she is told the reason why her father isn't p...