Triad Tourists

By Androgynous-

Tallulah Oliver is broke because of her father, in debt because of school, and stressed because she has to ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 30

311 7 8
By Androgynous-

⚠️🚨

Warning! Detailed sexual content ahead. This entire chapter is it, so please, do not report the book. First, I will write a brief scene and then it gets to the kinks.

I'm so devoted I watched🟧⬛for the first time in 4 years! 4 years, ok? I was doing research!! Stuffs was disgusting but I CAN'T DISAPPOINT

Chapter 31 may be written and completed before this is posted (hopefully)

Enjoy✨✨

Scene 1: Brief

We spend the next few minutes trying to swallow one another's spit until our mouths are dry. "Stop playing now." When I say that, he pulls at my small bottoms.

I quickly climb out of them and pull my prize out. Without getting them down good, I slowly slide myself onto him and rest. "You're my ride home." I giggle.

He closes his eyes when I start moving. I go slow at first, but I get bored and speed the pace. He grabs my butt and squeezes it as I ride. While I'm looking at the ceiling in sexual pleasure, his hot hand wraps around my throat softly.

"Huh!" I tap his hand. "It's tight."

"I know." He plays with my neck, running up against the part that makes me shake.

I drop moving. "Since you wanna play, go find somebody else to nut. You choked me enough already." He laughs and let's go. "I won." I say as I rip the rest of our clothes off.

"Sure about that?"

"Yes." I start moving again. On the second or third stroke, my body is lifted. "What the- Xi- Wang!" My eyes widen.

He takes me to the nearest wall and spreads my legs while still in me. "What he hell?" I try to move, but he holds my bent legs by the back of my knees.

I suddenly feel the best 😻 pleasure ever!

I wrap my hands around his body and basically start screaming for him to keep going. "Oh my go- oh! Blood!" He struggles to hold my knees from sweat.

His balance falters, causing him to lean on one leg a little while still inside of me. "AH!" I let him finish while in ecstasy.

He pulls out and guides me back to the couch. He raises one leg on the couch side. I blink away the flashback of Xin doing the same thing just a little while ago and enjoy the rest of my ride getting hit from behind like I like it. It's all about him, I only cum once for good reason...but it did feel good.

Our bodies make a 'pop' sound when he suddenly pulls out. "Gone in a few positions." He finishes on the floor and lightly sits me down.

"Enjoy it?" I ask with a smile.

He answers with a smile since he's out of breath. "I take back everything I said about you."

"Good, now get out." I stand and force myself to walk straight.

I hear his chuckle behind me as I grab my shorts. I go lay in the bed and the last thing I hear for the night is the front door closing.

I can tell when sex is good... My kitty was great.

DO NOT REPORT MY BOOK!!!! 😖 Tell me your thoughts on the sex scene.

Scene 2: Kinks and Nasty

Tallulah grinds in his lap. "Listen, before we get this started: I'm freaky. What's the weirdest thing you tried?" She takes off his shoes and feels something hard. "Ooh! Knife!" She whispers as she picks it up.

"I'm not answering that."

She flips it open. "lame!" She grinds harder, finally getting herself hype enough to whimper and moan. "I'm serious. I like... weird stuff. I can't have you so scared you run telling the World." She warns him again. Blood watches the knife go around in his face until he takes it and properly disposes of it (closes it and throws it across the room). He rolls his eyes, so she presses. "You ever tried pegging?"

He looks at her crazy. "Tallulah!"

"I wouldn't try it!" She holds her hands up. She stands and slips off her shorts as she speak. She don't care that she may be his first back girl, or the fact that she may be built different. She wants one thing and it's in his pants. "I like... I like spit and dirty talk and- and odd positions. I like your fantasy to become reality, but I have to know what that is."

He sighs. "Just ride me." He pulls his pants down. He's already hard and very pink. It bounces when he pulls his pants down, making Tallulah laugh.

"Excited?" She crosses her arms and raises up to stand on either side of him with her feet in the couch. For the few seconds her māo is in his face, he watches it. "What? It does the same thing." As she sits down, she feel his wet tongue slide across her. She's so surprised she stops in mid air with a new smile on. "I like you already." She positions herself.

"Wait." He says. "Do you have a condom?"

She thinks: nothing. "Mchht! Dang!" She climbs off of him. "How long will it take to go get one?"

He checks his pockets and then speaks. "It'll take me about 20 minutes to get one."

Tallulah is annoyed now. She was so close to home. "Hurry, and anything over 20 I can do it myself. I don't want to wait." She moves towards him.

"Oh, wait." He says. He goes into his pants pocket and pulls out his wallet. There it is, a perfectly wrapped condom that makes them both smile. "Must've been meant to be?" Tallulah says, only referring to her penetration.

"It's going to come off" Blood says.

"What?"

He looks at her. "I'm giving you head, I should expect it back?"

"Mhm." Tallulah rolls her eyes with no interest in it.

She weighs her options: either lie and he stays or tell the truth and he leaves. What's one more lie? She climbs back on him and grabs him to guide him in. "Ready?" She teases by rubbing herself against his tip.

He pushes the top of her head down, causing him to slip in all at once. She bites into her smile as a moan leaves her pink lips. She rubs her hands up his neck and kisses his Adams apple as a thanks. From there, her hands go to the back of the couch. She starts grinding to get used to his size and shape. She really wanted to watch it slip in, but maybe later.

She gets on her feet and slowly moves up. "Ngh!" She immediately drops when the pain in her ankles spikes too bad.

"Ssss!" Blood closes his eyes and tries not to touch her with his hands.

She tries to ride him on her feet again, but it has no rhythm, so she sits and readjust herself onto her knees.

"Hurry up." Blood is tired of her sloppy form and flinching. He's tempted to get up and go.

"Mchht! Don't rush me, I got this!" Checking him made her not want to ride him right.

She wiggles for a second and starts, knowing to roll her hips to move herself up instead of use her legs too much. She learned a long time ago how important twerking is in sex, and this is a crucial step.

She look him in the face as she slides down him. She feels their bodies getting hotter. He looks hot, pink, and like he's enjoying the view. She wants to change that. After about 30 seconds of riding him, she stops and adds to her lean. Her breast press against Blood's as they start to hang. She tucks her head into his neck, slightly having her lips touch his ear. She starts to rock her hips up and down again.

Now, Blood has a better feel and view of her. Her sword tattoo on her cheek plays peek-a-boo everytime she shoots up. He feels himself sink into her warm body everytime she goes down. Her breast are pressed against him and she's noticably trying to hold back moans in his hot ear. A layer of sweat builds up on both of them from the exercise.

"Oh shi-" Tallulah moans in a high pitched voice. She reached her hand down to put Blood back in from slipping out. She starts going again, this time enjoying the sound of their skin slapping from how hard she goes. It takes off the attention from her own moans. "Hh! Yes!"

She grabs the back of Blood's head, using it to hold her instead of the couch. She licks behind his ear, kind of expecting gunk, but she's happy when it's just the taste of hair and sweat. She feels him shudder and grab a handful of her butt.

Smack!

"Oh my gosh!" Blood groans as his eyes roll back. He smiles to himself.

Smack!

She bites her lip. "Fu-huk!" She grinds on him for a second. The slapping from their bodies choked with him slapping her butt.

Smack!

Squelch!

SMACK! Blood hits her with both hands and grips her butt tight. As rough as she like it, Blood's constant assault is a pain.

"Ow!" That was unexpected for her because she didn't know he could get down like that. "That hurts."

"You can take the pain." He rubs her butt to soothe her pain. Its sexy to her.

She rides him harder, now causing sounds like macaroni. Her stomach is bugging her crazy, and her lower back hurts now. She sits up straight again and sits. Her hand touches his chest and she starts her next step. She gets up on her pained ankles and rolls her tired hips up his whole length. Blood moans as he watches the white, glistening body mixes all over their lower halves.

Tallulah rubs her hands along the liquid to prevent it from slipping. She puts her slippery hands on his chest and shoulders. Tallulah's eyes widen. She shoots up a look of surprise at him that he doesn't notice because she's looking at the wet masterpiece. She plays with her toes, making sure her ankles won't bother her from being in the new position. "Look at me." She smiles and grabs his chin with 4 fingers at his neck and his thumb on his lips. After she's comfortable, she roughly sits without breaking eye contact.

Smack

"Tallulah!" Blood moans audibly, trying to look into her eyes. He refuses to loose. She rolls back up his shaft.

Smack

Blood notices her love handles and grips them. Tallulah jolts and slaps down onto Blood.

"Ah!" She fights against the urge to go crazy and keeps eye contact. Her face barely changes as she stares him in the eyes. "Don't look away." She whimpers as she rolls up again, this time rolling her hips wider for her enjoyment.

Smack

Smack

Squelch!

She continues to roll her hips and drop. The entire couch cushion sinks everytime she rides them both into a torturous state. It eventually starts to sound like something sticky is constantly being played with. Tallulah closes her eyes and kisses him. She moans into his mouth. Her tongue slides around his mouth like it's her own. It's wet, it's loud, and it's sloppy. She's got him in a nasty trance. Point for Lu.

Smack

Smack

Smack

Smack!

"Ah!" She screams to the ceiling! "Yes!" A knot starts to form in her stomach!

Smack

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Tallulah struggles to hold herself up now that she's trying not to fall on her back. Blood holds her legs to the couch, but his hand is on one of her breast as he pushes her back into a bend.

She stays as still as possible. He slips himself out and rubs her. His top vanishes in her folds as he slides his length around her whole area. "Feeling strong yet? Like you still have control?" He moans as he slides his tip in her again. He's talking down to her, but he can barely hold himself together. It amuses her.

She gasps, catching a glimpse of his base and V line. He's beautiful to her, veiny, pulsing, pleasuring her.

"I am in control." She bites her lip.

Blood runs her in circles and locks his fingers making sure she's watching him as he sucks them slowly. "Barely." He replies and sticks his fingers in her mouth. She cleans them, but she doesn't suck on them.

He gets up, leading Tallulah to a nearby wall with an odd design of rails and bars to hold things to prevent clutter.

"Grab the rails." He says in a deep voice.

"Wha?" She looks around, still confused on what he wants her to do. He messed up her motion. She was making him moan like she wanted. She was riding him like she know she could.

"Just grab them." He gets impatient.

She catches sight of a rail on the wall. She grabs onto them and waits. "This isn't a porno and I'm not a flexi-person." She can't think of the word: Contortionist. She doesn't know what he wants in this position.

She feels him finally move. What shocks her more is that her lower body moves up. She extends her arms to allow her lower body to go up more. She waits for his next move patiently.

Blood spits on her māomī and watches it slowly slide down from her clit before taking a long lick up.

"Blood." Tallulah whimpers with her eyes and neck rolling. She's flattered at the idea that someone would hold her up and eat her out at the same time. He smiles when he hears his name. Her moans sound great to him. They aren't high pitched or perfect. They're scratchy and lower and ugly and come out at random. She holds back more than she puts out. She's not much of a moaner at all, but what he can get out of her is real. She sounds great, but he wants to dominate this "She-Hulk" so much that she melts tonight. After all, she begged for it.

They want the same thing: ultimate control. They're both right in their own heads.

He licks her again, making her whimper and grip onto the rails harder. Her skin makes a tightening sound as she grips it until her palms change color. When she bucks, he holds her tighter. His hands are placed around her waist, holding her by her sides. She starts to grind harder, forcing blood to chase her. She leans forward on her toes and rock onto her heels. Blood is tongue f-king her.

Finding it kind of fun, he starts to growl into her as well. "Don't run from me, girl." He says, feeling like he's winning. Point for Blood.

"I won't!" She gasp. "I promise I'm not." She is. You can feel his tongue circling her walls. He doesn't have a rhythm to it either, but every twitch or graze or flick he makes with that pink snake of his, you can feel him.

He grabs her on either side of the waist. He thrusts his tongue inside of her as deep as me can and harshly sucks without breaking the suction. All while slowly searching for something else with his snakey tongue. He releases with a pop and does it again, this time also collecting the clit into his mouth, earning a long moan from Tallulah. As to taunt her even more he bobs his head and mimics her own moans before releasing her with a loud POP. To finish, he quickly pecks her clit again and watches her throb for more attention.

"F💦!" She begins to tremble. "Ngggh!" Her eyes roll. "This was better than I imagined!" She says to herself, but he hears it. Another point for Blood.

"Calm down, you're sliding." He makes sure she's firm again before slowly licking her again. His hand dip into her skin, especially at the finger tips.

More? When will he finish- "Ooh. Eat it up, Blood!" She says, drunk on ecstacy.

He runs his tongue up towards her clit, opening her lips in the process. He sucks on her to get his surroundings clean, then he sucks her clit. After kissing and sucking around her hot clit, he plays with it for only a second before he sticks his tongue in her again. This is fun to him, making her moan that is.

"Mmm." He smiles into her. "~Mmm~"

You're literally on your toes running from the head. She can barely grind because of the position, and Blood isn't letting her move. It's something about flipped sex that makes it feel better. Folded head is a top charter.

He laughs at how funny her face would look if he saw it. "Bloooooood!" She whines. She wants to tell him she's slipping, but they're a little busy. Her breathing hitches as she lets go of the rails and goes down. She catches herself at the last second of with her hands. "I- I- c c catch-" she gives up and continues moaning. A formerly confused Blood gets the message and takes his mouth off her with another POP.

She secretly wants to pout when the cool air hits her where his tongue used to be. He starts to lie her on the floor, but she flips out of his hands and goes into a hand stand and split.

He looks down at her confused. She can't see, but she says: "My arms are getting tired."

At that moment, he can only look at her in pure awe. There is no better sight than seeing a woman struggling to hold her body up just so you can hit it in a new position. A mental click goes off in his head that makes him want to live his best life. He places one hand under her thigh in case he has to catch her.

He kisses her sensitive thighs, causing them to tremble along with her tired arms. She gives herself a pep talk. "Hold it! You a super-thot!" She whispers to herself. "Uh!" She moans when Blood's face smashes into her. Her arms shake, but she holds it together.

His face clashes into her. He holds his own head up and shakes his head from side to side as he plays with her clit. He turns his head down to the right, getting a better angle. Then, he goes to the left to do the same thing. After making a mental note that she likes her cat eaten at a left angle, he sticks his tongue in her while making circles with his head. His head turns one way, but his tongue turns the other as he plays with every part of her as if it's his. No, it is his. He rubs his hands along her entire body as he eats her upside down. His fingers tap her lower back like a piano as he lightly taps his way past her soft chocolate cheeks. He makes sure to pay close attention to the extra skin under the butt, because that's his favorite.

"You ok?" He asks as he sticks his middle finger in her. He massages her clit with his pinky while still sucking on her and moaning into her wetness. "You're shaking."

"YES! Don't stop!!!" Tallulah answers in a scream. She doesn't know what he said, but she loves what he's doing. He sticks his pointer finger in and plays with them like scissors. Tallulah forms an 'O' with her mouth, and her eyes roll. "Sh- aht!"

Blood stands and lines himself with her. He strokes her once or twice to get used to the route. He grips her cheeks and slightly rocks her in the opposite direction, then, starts to kill the cat.

You immediately scream a string of curses. Never have you ever tried getting railed in a handstand, but being cocky got you a lot tonight. You met your match, and he plans to show you.

"You nasty. You're in a handstand for me." Blood grunts, his own words turn him on.

One long moan gets louder everytime he hits your spot. "OoOoO! I'm a slut!" She never expected to say those words.

One of Tallulah's arms give out, but she catches herself with the help of blood. His hands make their way back to her pelvis when she starts to move and lean. "Wang!" She warns him too late.

Smack

"Hmm!" He grunts when her wet, sparkly legs hit either side of his body. It sorta hurts, but whatever. "Cool it!" He pulls out.

"I CaNt!" She moans loudly, followed by more heavy moans. He goes back into (successfully) trying to merge his stick with her from her handstand. He slides her on and off of him as careful as he can as to not hurt either of them. The view of her wet, creamy body leaving his tool shiny makes him smile. He misses closed to nothing because of the angle. She's so hot, imagine how better it would feel without a condom on.

"AH!" Her legs clench around him. "UNG F-----K!" She drags, getting closer to her end.

The stuff I missed out on is crazy. I could've done this a long time ag-

"O!!!" Her mouth is once again stuck in that shape as she feels Blood graze over her G spot. She can't hold back if she wanted to. The bundle of joy wants to come out, and it'll be soon. "Blood!" She quickly claws at one of his ankles to get his attention. "Wang!" She uses the other to grab a handful of his calve and dig her nails into it. She needs to get down. Her split it starting to hurt her thighs and since her body is tight, that isn't feeling so good with her new sensitivity.

At a last attempt, she grabs his inner thigh. He quivers at her touch. "What's wrong?" He asks, enjoying his POV.

"Down!" She yells.

"No!" He grades her G spot again.

She jerks away from him by accident. "Ssss!" Her eyes widen. Blood realises he's hitting the right spots and starts to target them. She's going to fall, because she's going to cum.

Unfortunately, the fall reaches the finish line first. She uncomfortably lands on the floor, only being caught after her elbows roughly hit the floor. Blood quickly lays her on the floor. "You ok?" He asks, realizing telling her no was a bad call.

She holds up her hand to stop him. She weakly shakes her head. "N-n...ug." she lightly sits her forehead on the floor. Maybe she didn't cum because she was upside down? She feels hot, and she feels like she should've by now.

Without question, a tired Blood grabs her by her waist and pulls her to him. He positions himself in front of her wet māo, but stops when her hand goes back there. To his surprise, she wipes herself, taking all the juices with her. She giggles to herself as she brings it to her lips and slowly sucks it of her fingers.

"Wanna try? You tasted it before! Haha!" She teases him and does it again. This time she pokes them inside of her and waves the sparkly shine in front of his face. She reconsiders and just rubs it over her back.

Blood smiles and lightly runs his tongue down every spot she rubbed it. Every few seconds he kisses that part of the skin trying to leave a hickey on her back and side. When he gets to a specific spot that Tallulah likes, her back arches. He follows it and continues licking and sucking her skin. He slowly slides himself in from behind, which makes her arch more. To both of their dismay, she jerks, making him slip out.

If I slip out one more time I'm leaving!

He grabs her hair. For some reason it moves her in a place that makes him nearly insane!

She's about to make me lock her in a basement or something!

"D--m." He whispers as he goes balls deep and waits.

Before he's in good enough to move, Tallulah wobbles on her hands and knees and starts moving herself. She props her hands on the wall and starts going harder. Unbeknownst to her, Blood is staring at her shiny tattoo and cellulite in her thighs. He didn't know he could turn her butt this red. The tattoo now has two base colors because of him smashing her so hard. A few of his hand prints glow out of her skin.

Tallulah suddenly pushes herself too hard and nearly knocks herself and Blood over. He fixes himself without her stopping. His sticky hands go behind him to prop himself up. Tallulah isn't the first woman with meat on her bones, nor is she the first black woman he slept with. She's the most fun one, he'll give her that just for the handstand. She's also the most muscular/ strongest woman he slept with. He never liked manly looking women, but Tallulah was a curiosity thing. He was intrigued at the thought of sleeping with an enemy, and he doesn't regret it.

Besides, she was asking to have sex anyways: basically begging.

"Ah! Lu!" He doesn't even try to get her whole name out. He leans his head back, enjoying the few seconds of pumps.

Tallulah gets tired after about 15 seconds and slows down a lot. Blood takes his cue and starts to quickly stroke in and out of her. He goes harder until the familiar sticky/slapping sound comes back in random intervals.

SMACK

"Yeah~"

SMACK

"Faster!" Tallulah demands. She finally feels the real thing. It's a feeling that comes from her whole stomach. It's a feeling that she can feel in her bones. She swears: if this isn't it she's not even going to cum tonight.

Blood goes harder, not faster, but that does the job for her. He pushes her arch in her back deeper, but her body is so tight she starts to curl. Her face pushes onto the cold wood, but she doesn't mind. She's too busy going crazy with random moans and eye-rolls.

"O my! Oh my gosh! Faster! HARDER!" She starts to jolt with each thrust.

Blood watches the bounce like two balls of soft cloud air. It's so precious to him. He tries to catch the actual bounce in slow motion, but it's there and gone. As soon as her jiggle slows even a little, it's rammed back into his balls and the whole thing starts again.

She scratches and punches at the floor. "BLOOD!" She starts to cough from lack of air. Her breathing and positions have been so random tonight that she's dead tired.

Blood pushes her nearly off of him as she coughs. Every time she does he feels her squeeze him TIGHT. She suddenly feels extra wet and she Xtra juicy.

💢💢💢💢💢

"$HIT!"

Blood quickly pulls out when he sees blobs of white liquid coating him about three strokes back in. "s--t!" He tries to wipe himself off. He frantically looks at a near limp Tallulah, and then at his wet, red body. "D- I-" he takes a few breaths. "D-did I-"

"... I did..." she says out of breath. She lies limp on the floor. Her smile goes from ear to ear. "And it was worth it!" Her eyes close as she regulates her breathing. "You didn't finish." She questions and taps her legs to stop the shaking. She moans, her train of thought away. Riding her high down will take a while.

I was so worried I came I forgot I could feel it Blood thinks. "No, and I won't." He starts to get up.

"No! You gotta you gotta-" she decides to shut up and open her legs. Blood looks at her soaking wet body and the cum dripping from her. If it wasn't trembling he would think she just got out of the shower. His eyes avert to the white liquid dripping down her legs now.

He notices his condom is ripped when he looks down. "Sh+t!" He takes the whole thing off and looks at Tallulah to see if she noticed. She didn't. At the last second, he shakes off his desire. "No! I'm gonna-"

"Aah?" Tallulah makes a noise as if to eat and raises her head up and so he can see her open her mouth. He ate her out, so it's only fair to eat him too. "Lay me in bed and you can get head." She can barely keep her eyes open, but she has to suck it up!

Blood carries her to her room and lays her on the bed. He starts to climb in until Tallulah dangles her head off the bed and sticks her tongue out.

He asks no questions; he just takes off his condom, walks in front of her. Tallulah rubs herself for a few seconds to get better lubricant. She rubs her wet hands up and down him, and then starts to massage his balls and gooch.

"Nnh!" Blood feels like the luckiest man alive right now. "Tallulah." He smiles.

"Hnng!" She answers her name being called. She gathers spit in her mouth in case her throat is dry. She swallows the first load and reaches in between Blood's legs to pull her lips around his tip. "Hmm!" She moans as she licks around his length, playing with his emotions. Blood roughly grabs her neck, trying to guide her on him. "Hm!" She frantically taps his hand to get him off. She involuntary coughs around him from being grabbed. He immediately let's go, allowing her to unlatch.

She lets go with her tongue out. This allows Blood to see the strings of precum all around her mouth. She turns her head to the side. It would be her entire body flipping over to give her more breath, but that went limp a long time ago. She finishes her one or two coughs, clears her throat, and licks around his tip again.

"Be careful." She appreciates the rough sex, but her neck is off limits when she's sucking especially upside down.

"Shut up." His spirit of confidence comes out as he reaches past Tallulah an sticks a few fingers in her.

"Hm!" She moans. Tallulah stops playing with him and pulls his butt towards her face. This starts the beautiful cycle of head that both of them have been waiting on. Tallulah slowly preps herself to swallow him all, then releases when she feel hair tickling her face.

She releases him again and clears her throat. She hasn't given head in a while, maybe she forgot how to do it?

Blood watches as she deepthroats him. Her neck flexes each time he touches the back of her throat. He has half the mind to poke her to see what she'll do. He watches her work. She moves her head every which way, spits on him and licks it. She plays with his precum in her mouth. She pulls him closer and starts sucking his balls and sloshing it all around in there. Blood nearly cums watching the juices slide across her face: down her chin, across her cheeks, in her hair. She doesn't bother wiping it off at all. She's genuinely enjoying the head.

"Gnng" She takes all of him down her throat and holds it there for a second. As she takes a deep breath through her nose as best she can, she pushes and pulls his pelvis to move him. It's difficult to do anything when he's leaning over her. After spitting him out and failing to move her neck correctly, she just slaps his arm away to get his fingers out of her.

He grabs both sides of her head as she (still having him in her mouth) moves her upper body so she has more room to extend her neck. She starts again, going faster since she can.

Gluck

Gawk

Gluck

"Ack!" She forces her gag away and continues.

Gawk

Gawk

Gawk

"F-----K!" Blood is closer to the edge than before. "F--k!" He says before moaning. He is in awe of her skills. She's perfect. He starts to thrust just a little into her mouth as she sucks.

Gluck

Gawk

Gawk

Slosh

Gawk

"Mhmm!" He palms her face by accident. He's almost to home and it's nerve wracking. His hands squeeze the sheets just beside her head to cope. He starts to move his pelvis and face F-----K her, but he makes sure not to hurt her again.

Tallulah releases him again and spits his precum into her hand. She rubs it on her stomach/breast to get it out of the way and continue eating like she's hungry. This time she does the swallow-head-turn combo a few times. She does it at different speeds, but all of them have her nose to balls. Without looking, she rubs the precum off her stomach and starts to massage his balls again with the warm liquids. She sucks each one thoroughly and then takes him all again, going around the tip, halfway down, and then back to sucking the tip just to tease.  She's winning.

She rolls her eyes at the funny sight of balls dangling in her face. And they say these guys can't grow hair. She thinks. It tickles.

She nearly chokes when she feels his hot cum I'm her mouth. She coughs around him again and frantically swallows before she chokes. She slides off of him just a little until she gets her composure, then she sucks his tip like a pacifier.

She looks him in the eyes, looking for something that tells her she did good. Blood's own legs shake, but he brushes it off as he f-cks her throat slowly to bring down his high. He knows he isn't finished, but he isn't so sure Tallulah knows. She looks as if she's winding down for good.

He finally pokes her neck like he wants, causing Tallulah to let go. Slobber slides from around her lips, but she quickly wipes it away. She looks at a chuckling Blood with confusion. "What was that for?"

"I always wanted to do that. Your neck gets super huge when you take me all the way." He caresses her breasts. "I was curious."

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She smiles and notices he isn't down as fast as she likes. "You going again?" She doesn't wait for an answer. She starts to lick the underside of him. Then, she sucks him again.

Blood slowly pulls out of her mouth, causing there to be a confused moan and a "pop" sound. If he was going to cum again, wouldn't he do it down her throat?

He walks around the bed. "I wanted to add to the list of positions."

"To the five we already did? What do you think I am, a percolator?" She says. She can only move her top, so she wouldn't be able to do anything anyways. "If you don't nut soon, I'm gonna get bored and dry."

He whispers an offensive term. "You wanna see what it is?"

She pretends to think. "You could've given me throat babies, but that was you. I think I just want to stop." She chuckles. "Do as you want, I came already."

Blood sits on the bed with his knees. He grabs Tallulah's legs and pushes her knees together. He lays them to the side, slowly turning her lower body and making her butt look huge. Blood watches the familiar transition and slowly sinks in her wet hole again, going in vertically to her horizontal body. This time it's wet, juicy, and raw. Raw is all he wanted.

Tallulah's breathing gets unsteady again. She didn't take into account that she came so hard that she's still SUPER sensitive. "A-" she tried to cut off her whimpers and take him like a real woman. "Oh d--m!" She breathes her throat gets tight. There is nothing more she wants than to run from him. He has stamina at least

She thinks: 20 seconds max! We been at it for 15 minutes now! This usually the time people get bored.

Blood smiles and looks at all the places his and her precum lie. It's all over his chest and body from her grabbing at so many places, and the same goes for her.

He waste no time in trying to beat her raw. "!!!" She gasp. "WANG!!!" She grabs the sheets for dear life as he drills her. She decided to close her eyes and wait. All she wants is sleep, but he isn't finished. Both of them have to finish, it's her rule for herself. "Please!" She begs him to stop, but he doesn't know that. "PLEASE!" Her hands start to ache from grabbing the bed so hard. Some of her fingers bend uncomfortably. She scratches against his chest from her side angle, but her nails barely touch him due to reach.

Blood continues to drill her, making all the bodily sounds he can in the process. Slapping, squelches, queefs, screams, heavy breathing, sticky sounds, and moans/groans from them both!

Tallulah starts to see something she can only compare to stars, but are actually tears.  She feels another knot form in her stomach, this one much faster than the last. The familiar quick build up let's her know what's about to happen. Trying to form words doesn't work, but she still tried to tell him something.

"-So f--king hot!" Blood is on cloud 9 as he tried to turn her insides into jelly. He constantly reminds himself that he has to pull out. "This 😺 is Gold." He whispers, once again mesmerized by the shiny bounce on her skin.

Tallulah braces herself for another cum. She internally smiles when Blood's strokes get sloppy. Their bodies make another popping sound as he pulls out. Tallulah's face scrunches when she feels the hot liquid hit her face. She sits there and let's it happen, because once again: trapped by a body and a good cum. A few more strings of hot cum fall on the bed around her, as well as from her head to everything but her cooch. They both make sure of that.

In the end, she feels disgusting and sticky: so it's good sex to her.

Blood wipes himself off and goes back in. "Blood!" Tallulah is confused. It's been over 20 seconds, he can't possibly still be up... Right? "Unh! Bl- UNG!" She literally feels like she's on fire because she's so sensitive. Her whole body clenches around him again. This makes Blood think she's immediately about to cum.

"Hold on." He says. He's just trying to ride it out.

Tallulah's stomach tightens more. "I'm-" she clenches her whole body. "Ah! AHH!"

SPLASH

Blood climbs off of her in confusion. He watched her violently shake from head to toe. She curls into a fetal position and uses her arms to cover her face. Though she tries her best to hold it in, Blood hears her crying. She's crying out of ecstasy, and also embarrassment.

"Oh yes!" She whimpers/cries to herself in a voice he can barely understand. "Thank you!"

"Tallulah?" He's still confused and she's still shaking.

"What?" She weeps.

"Are you o-"

She moans as a reflex. "No! I'm not ok, nigga." She tucks her face in the covers and waits, which is all she can do. Her toes curl, her head shakes, her legs shake, she clenches her torso as well as her hands.

Blood watches the clear water drip out of her, down her closed legs, and soak her bed covers. He sees that a large puddle formed in the bed under her too. He doesn't know what it is, and he's never seen it before. All he saw was something watery shoot at him and splash almost everywhere. The water going down his balls annoys him, so he adjusts.

"Is that how black people cum?" He asks.

"Ha... Hahahaha!" Tallulah bursts into a shaking, laughing, teary mess. "No! I- I did something." She tries to say it easy. Her face is still buried in bunched covers.

Blood watches the water flow finally stop. He doesn't touch her in fear of not knowing what it is. "Tallulah! Is something wrong with you!?"

"No!"

"What is that sh-t!?"

"I squirted on you, happy?!" She's annoyed at the fact that he didn't stop.

"Huh?!"

"You need to read my moans sometimes! I screamed your name-"

"You screamed my name all night." He smiles.

Tallulah lightly blushes. "Shut up." She chuckles. "You forced a cum and..." She tried to find the words. "You forced a cum and it happened."

"What is it?"

"Super cum?" She questions. Scientists don't know exactly what it is, or how many people can actually do it. Not everyone can, but not everyone wants to. Tallulah hates it because it always leaves her needing a towel. "It's something not a lot of people can do, ok?"

"Super cum." He questions.

She nods. "Like a special form: water. Maybe 10-50% of women can do it?"

Blood's face slowly forms a smile. "So I just became a god?"

"Don't get happy, I did it before." She knocks him down.

He rolls his eyes. "But I made that happen." He points to her legs that are still dripping slowly with the clear liquid. It's nearly to a stop, but she knows she's going to have to stand straight to get it all out. He grabs her legs and opens them.

"What are you doin- again?" She pushes his head away from her flow. "No, you'll have me kicked out."

He playfully growls. "I'm a god, I'll make you squirt an Ocean." He's only able to lick her twice in between laughs and being pushed away.

Tallulah laughs as she finally gets him to stop. "I'm tired, come on, give the girl a break. What did you do, pop Viagra?"

She lies back in the bed, not caring that her sticky body is all in the air for Blood to see. They had sex, naked comes with it.

Blood is the first to speak. "I'll lock the door on my way out." He waste no time in getting his clothes, knife, her duffle bag and leaving. Since the room door is left open, Tallulah watches him weakly throw on his clothes and leave. She gets offended that he didn't immediately hit the bed. Of course, he would have to leave anyways, but he could've asked to give it a try.

She stares at the ceiling, happy that she decided to pursue her enemy for a night. "Hmm!" She rubs her hands up and down her body, proud of the sticky parts. It's a reminder of the great night she had, but Blood can never know that. She really liked it.

Just in the hall outside of her door Blood sits on the floor tapping his own legs to stop them from trembling. He can't take the smile off his face, even if he has to prep to walk straight. His hips are definitely done for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 14.3K 70
The Title Says It All 😊🤪
182 30 6
[1st place Saison Des Fleur Awards Romance Winner] Asian/Black/School/Interracial Romance. Shaze Lem, an calm headed Asian-American kid, questions hi...
5.3K 631 25
Find out what happens when Diana and Kelly team up to fight some known enemies. Published: April 10 Completed: June 17
5.9K 217 30
After leaving her boyfriend and life in the city behind her. Jessenia Alderman and her best friend Alexia Moore move to a new small town to find the...