Star Wars Imagines

By feedthesnow_

Sooo, yeah!! This is my first ever book, well, about Star Wars that is. I'm not the best writer so I'm sorry... More

Requests - Closed!
Cliff Hanger - Anakin (Smut)
I'm Not Ready - Anakin (Fluff)
Have Lost Your Page - Anakin (Smut)
You're Not Intimidating - Anakin (Fluff)
Date Night - Anakin (Fluff)
Secret Admirer - Anakin (Fluff)
Cold Dinner - Anakin (Fluff)
NNN - Anakin (Smut)
Secret Weapon - Anakin (Smut)
Sick - Anakin (Fluff)
Important A/n
Compliment Is Key - Anakin (Smut)
Bounty Hunter - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
No Privacy - Luke (Smut)
Punishment - Anakin (Smut)
Love At First Sight - Luke (Fluff)
Thank You!!!!
Morning Gifts - Boba Fett (Smut)
Obedience's Apprentice - Cal Kestis (Smut)
Unwanted Feelings - Clone Trooper Hunter (Fluff)
Newest Mission's Discussion - Anakin (Smut)
The Peacekeepers - Anakin x Reader (Fluff)
The Hearth Of Hope - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Half-Full - Cal Kestis (Smut)
New And Improved - Arc Trooper Echo (Fluff)
Cockpit To Ourselves - Han Solo (Smut)
Soft Jedi Knight - Anakin (Fluff)
Training Session - Anakin (Smut)
Eye Of A Storm - Anakin (Fluff)
Celebration - Luke (Smut)
Snowman Pilot - Luke (Fluff)
Lion's Mane - Luke (Fluff)
A Pilot's Surprise - Luke (Smut)
Reassurance - Luke (Fluff)
Beach Boy - Luke (Fluff)
Jedi Master Jealousy - Obi-Wan (Smut-ish)
Council's Approval - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
Early Present - Obi-Wan (Smut)
Mouth To Mouth Negotiations - Obi-Wan (Fluff)
Those Eyes - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Supply Run Gone Right - Cal (Smut)
Handsome Red Herring - Cal (Fluff)
One Temple, Two Hearts - Cal (Fluff)
Personal Surprise - Cal (Smut)
Rolling Hips And Eyes - Cal (Smut)
There's Love To Be Made - Cal (Smut)
Obedience's Apprentice - Cal (Smut)
Pet - Savage Opress (Smut)
Torture Subject - Darth Maul (Fluff/Angst)
Maul + S/o W/ Stretch Marks - Fluff/Blurb
New Rulers Of The Empire - Suitless!Darth Vader (Smut)
Lando's Little Sister - Han Solo (Fluff/Angst)
Captain Solo's Girl - Han (Smut)
I'm Not Leaving - Captain Rex (Fluff)
Aphrodisiac Pleasures - Cal (Smut)
Loving Tech - Clone Trooper Tech (Fluff)
Young, Dumb And In Love - Obi-Wan (Smut)
Appetite - Cal (Smut)
For Your Safety - Dryden Vos (Smut)
Kids Will Be Kids - Crosshair (Fluff)
Good Resolutions - Anakin (Smut)
Catching the Jitterbug - Tech (Fluff)
My Queen - Leia (Smut)
The Light Casting Beauty - Anakin (Smut)
Roommate of His Bubble - Tech (Fluff)
Graves of Memories Passed Away - Echo (Fluff/Angst)
Lula's Replacement - Wrecker (Fluff)
Just Love Me - Crosshair (Smut)
I'm Headed to The Mountains - Cal Kestis (Fluff)
Bullet Shells in My Brain - Anakin (Angst)
Where Are Your Manners? - Anakin (Smut)

Don't Fuck With The General - Anakin (Smut)

5.1K 46 25
By feedthesnow_

Summary: Anakin loves disobeying orders and disrespecting his higher-ups. But he certainly hates when you give him a taste of his own, vulgar medicine.

Warnings: filthy filthy SMUT, p in v, inappropriate use of the force???, chokinggggg, degradation, mentions of exhibitionism, praise kink, oral (m!receiving), hair pulling, edging, use of the word cunt (I think some people don't like that word), masochism?

A/n: I know the title isn't really a good one but like, I don't have much brain left today.

•--•

Anakin was stubborn and confident, so confident that he was one shove away from crossing the thin line between confident and cocky. But you never minded, you actually liked cocky men. And you liked bringing out that side of Anakin, you loved being that push to force him to the other side of that thin line.

And right now, staring up at Anakin while you lay completely naked under him with a smirk plastered on your face, you never loved it more. Anakin was also naked as the day he was born, though the metal hand didn't exactly come out with him. But needless to say, his face contorted with anger. His blue eyes flickered between a still ocean and roaring waves, dominance consuming you whole. Yet you still had a shit eating grin on your face.

"What's wrong Ani?" you asked, looking up at him with the most faked innocence the galaxy had ever seen. And he knew it.

Anakin pressed his hard-on into your thigh with a growl, "You know exactly what the fuck is 'wrong'."

The smile vanished from your face as his hand reached up, fingers curling around your throat. He applied delicious pressure that made you breathe out a groan. His head tilted as he watched your face, "You disrespect me in front of my men, you never do anything that you're told, you're off the rails whenever I am directing the missions."

Anakin's shifted his hips, his thick length pressing against your cunt in the most teasing manner. You attempted to grind up into him, your hips bucking subconsciously. But as soon as you whimpered out at the pressure against your clit, you found another pressure in the way that the force kept your hips against the soft sheets.

"All you want is my attention, don't you? As much as you love being praised, you seem to enjoy being bad. Is that what you want me to call you? Cause that's exactly what you are, a bad girl," he said, face inching closer at the last words, grip on your neck tightening a bit more to make you sputter.

The way you were choking for air couldn't have been hot - it wasn't to you, but you soon felt Anakin's cock twitch against you, eliciting a moan out of your mouth. You slick was still dripping onto his dormant member, the force keeping you still, his hand keeping you silent, and his gorgeous face keeping you enticed.

He loosened up a bit on you, index finger stroking the side of your neck with a sweet scrape of his nail before he would trail up to stroke his finger back down. "I'll give you what you need. I'll give you my cock, filthy thing. Is that what you want?"

You smirked, you had everything that you wanted from him. Wrapped around your finger like a ring. Though, you didn't have him on a tight leash - he still had full reign over you, but you knew that he was exactly where you wanted him. At least you thought.

Anakin reached his metal hand between your hot bodies, wrapping it around the base of his length as he guided it towards your wetness. Pushing the tip of his thick cock in, you let a strangled moan slip out of your mouth. He felt so incredibly good already, you had needed him worse than you thought.

Anakin looked up at you, smirking in a way that made goosebumps spread out over your skin. He was so fucking perfect, handsome in every way possible, his hair flowing off his head in dirty, golden locks. His teeth were showing, incisors sharp in the dim light.

"Haven't even put half of it in you and you're already making such sweet noises," he mocked you while chuckling, "Maybe I should've just taken you right in front of my men. If you need a cock in you so bad, maybe I'll bend you right over the holotable and let all my ARC Troopers watch your eyes roll back into that pretty head of yours."

You clenched around the head of his cock, making him inch into you further. He shook his head with a shit-eating grin, "Always knew you were a fucking slut."

His eyes locked with yours again and you croaked, "I- I just wanna show them how good the General- nhh.. is at- at fucking me." You could barely speak while he was filling you to the brim, bottoming out completely in you. The way he filled you made your toes curl, and you could've sworn you felt him all the way in your throat.

Anakin's hand tightened around your throat once again. "I'm sure they already know how good I fuck you," he recoiled his hips till he was barely inside of you, "Especially when you're always giving me fuck-me eyes. They all know that their little medic is a fucking slut for the General."

And with that, Anakin's hips met your own faster than you could process the way his words created sparks in your belly. You reached up to cup your hand over your mouth, a noise that was far from something you'd ever made bleeding through the cracks of your fingers. But your daring Jedi Knight had no patience for you.

Taking his hand from your throat, he snatched your hand and pinned it above your head, snatching up the other to join it. Anakin was thrusting into you like he'd been waiting to fuck you for years. And with the way the head of his cock pounded into you, he could've easily convinced you that he'd never touched you before this. You had completely lost your mind.

You felt your thoughts melt from your head, but your mouth still babbled senselessly, "Fuck- 'm your slu- nhaa! Yo- Your slut, Ani!"

Your stuttering and the noises slipping from your puffed lips amused Anakin beyond keeping a straight face. He practically laughed in your face at the state you were in, snickering as he drilled into you, "Only mine, Sweetheart. What a good girl, knowing your place. 'Wanna just keep you forever, my best girl. My pretty little slut."

You'd never felt your release creep up like this, but you whined, "Ani- I- think 'mm gonna cum."

And with eyes of a killer, he pulled out of you and used his flesh hand to slap you. It was soft, at least as soft as he could be. Squishing your cheeks together, his nose scrunched as he sneered at you like a playground bully.

"You think you get to cum just like that? You think you have it all fucking figured out. Obviously there's not a single thought in that head though, I'm not your bitch," he hissed, metal hand sifting through your hair before grabbing a fistful near the base of your scalp, pulling your head up like a puppet.

Pulling you to sit up, he backed off the bed, patting his thigh. You knew that signal, and it made you wanna cry in that moment.

You crawled closer, glancing at his weeping cock, glossed over with your slick, tip a pretty shade of pink. You'd be lying if you were to say you didn't want it in your mouth though...

"You know who's a bitch? You. My bitch. And you're a good little bitch, aren't you?"

You nodded, staring up at him with doe eyes. He looked so hot when he was talking to you like he'd never kissed every inch of your skin in candlelight, like he'd never cradled you in his arms whispering sweet nothings into your ears. You reached your hands up to hold the front of his hips, face nearing his length.

"Yeah you are. Now be a good little slut and suck my cock," he resumed the hold on your hair as he passively kept it there. The sensation stayed as you moved.

Your dominant hand came to grip the base of his cock, tongue peeking out to lick at the tip. It twitched at your movement, making you giggle as you open-mouth kissed it, capturing precum on your lips and eagerly licking it off. You were wasting time though - time that was equal to Anakin's patience. And time that was equal to how long you were gonna sit there on the verge of orgasm.

Your lips wrapped softly around the girth of him, tongue pressed against the underside. Anakin groaned with a small buck of his hips, slipping further into your mouth.

Your eyes locked with his blue ones. But all you saw was the distant color blurred by his blown black pupils. He was scary, not to you, but you knew he looked terrifying. If anyone had to look at him like this, the lust being anger, you'd fear for their life. Because the look he was giving you was one that spoke to you; Anakin wanted to eat you alive. He consumed every small wet noise you made as you tasted yourself on his cock, returning it with grunt or a groan. He truly wanted you to be all his.

His hand that was once a silhouette of sensation on your head became alive, tugging at your hair to pull you off, and pushing you back down. Further, he wanted you further. Oh you knew exactly what he wanted.

As he sped up his encouraging movement, he finally pushed you till the tip of his member hit the back of your throat and you gagged, pulling halfway off of him, leaving saliva in your wake. He gleamed in the moonlight shed through curtains, a single vein near the side glowing in your spit. Anakin fucking loved it.

"So pretty, gagging on my cock, fuck. Prettiest thing I've ever seen; all mine," he grumbled out.

He shoved you back down his length after you recovered, moaning out your name while he listened to you soft gag on him. Breathing in and out through your noise, you hollowed your cheeks in an attempt to suck him like this. And it worked. Better than you thought.

Anakin pulled you off in a hurried manner, not enough time to warn you before his length twitch under your fingers and cum spilled over your face. You didn't realize how your clit throbbed till his seed decorated you in white.

Swiping some off your eyelid, you popped the finger in your mouth, finally being able to open your eyes. And you were mesmerized by the painted picture in front of you.

Anakin's chest heaved, core tightened while his abs stood more defined. Your fingers still curled around the base of his cock, his metal hand tangled in your hair and his other arm limp. His face was perfect, in a post orgasmic haze his mouth formed a small 'o' shape, eyes half lidded.

His limp arm reached up, hand caressing your face, swiping cum across your cheek with his thumb. The crooked smirk that stood on him made you nuzzle against his palm. He looked so sweet now, so far from what he was and what he was to come.

"On your hands and knees, Princess."

And you obeyed. You always obeyed when you were this far in, this close to cumming in whatever way possible.

Anakin snuck in behind you, hands grasping your ass before he landed a smack to the left cheek, watching the fat ripple, "Perfect ass. Perfect princess too," he leaned over you with his chest now pressed against tour curved back, lips kissing your earlobe, "Gonna fuck the shit out of my pretty princess, face still covered with my cum. Dirty slut."

Your time to respond was cut short when he pushed himself back into you. You could barely relax enough for him to slip in, clenching around his cock repetitively as he breached you. You were well on the verge of tears, your orgasm feeling so close yet so far from your body.

"Ani," you whined, pushing your face into the mattress as you attempted to stop yourself from going insane with the pressure of him.

He slapped your ass again, massaging the flesh with a tight grip. You had no clue how he wasn't overstimulated, barely being able to keep your walls from pulsing around this cock. Yet, through your body's reaction to the intrusion, his hips started to move. Thrusting in and out of you, your moans were muffled by your mattress.

"Yeah? Does my cock feel good?" Anakin asked with a cocky tone.

You practically screamed into your sheets as his hips swiveled in a way that made your gut clench. Your fingers moved on their own accord, curling around your bedding.

"Fuck, yes! Your cock feels so good Ani," you whined loud enough for him to hear clearly, "Please let me cum, 'just wanna cum, please!"

You weren't close. You certainly felt like you were, but your head was so far in space that you felt on the brink since the moment he started touching you again. He knew you're weren't close, he knew about the feeling of a wall between you and your release was in the pit of your stomach.

Anakin let his hand snake under your body, pulling your chest towards him as he started playing with your clit. And like the touch of a wizard, he ruined you.

Then you felt it. And you felt it come fast. Or, well, cum fast.

The dam broke, and your juices flooded through. Your walls clenched around him like he was meant to stay there forever, a perfect piece to the puzzle of your body. You felt your thighs grow wet and Anakin grunted, giving you some time to breathe before cumming deep inside of you without warning.

You felt his chest to your back, forehead resting on the valley between your shoulder blades. If felt intimate, sweet. It was something that made you remember that you loved Anakin Skywalker. And you loved him a lot. He was the perfect human in your eyes. The perfect everything to you.

He finally pulled out of you, laying down beside your body as you huffed out quiet breaths, turning over to look at him. He was smiling wide, staring at you like you were the only thing he had ever loved. You were sure you weren't, but you knew he kept his attachments narrowed down to few things. He had to. And one of those things were you. He loved you.

Anakin's hand caressed your face, stroking a finger across your cheek and letting you settle down. Once on your side, he pulled you into him, his fingers diving into your hair as he rubbed your scalp.

"I lied," he said with a laugh, "you're a really good girl."

You giggled and shook your head playfully, "Well, I think I deserve a reward then."

He pulled you away from him. The warmth still radiated from his body like he was a heater. How did this man ever exist on Tatooine being this hot?

"And what would that be?"

You hummed, "A nice bath."

•--•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 43 32
Oneshots of your favorite Star Wars characters!
183K 4K 67
BOOK TWO IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES . I highly recommend you read the first book first. But I can't stop you so do what you want lol. The grammar i...
15.1K 253 42
Basically a place to put all of my random thoughts about Star Wars. Includes short stories and I'm willing to do one shots, so requests are accepted!!
8.7K 156 34
I wrote these on my own and kind of thought why not? X reader Pronouns used: she/her I don't necessarily write smut, but if you want it then I shal...