HI3: MO Journal

By The_Duck_Tuna_

Random things about on Honkai Impact My Odyssey. More

File #001
File #002
File #003
File #004
File #005
File #006
File #008
File #009
File #0010
File #0011
File #0012
File #0013
File #0014
File: #0015
File #0016
File #0017
File #0018
File #0019 (HSR)
File #0020
File #0021

File #007

1.1K 21 50
By The_Duck_Tuna_

Reaction Theater with the
Honkai Cast •
---------------------------------------------------------

Introduction
---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person P.O.V

A finger snap was heard and suddenly the entire Sqaud V pops out of nowhere in mid air before falling down on their butts.

Kiana: Ow! What the heck just happened!?

Mei: I- I don't know either...

Bronya: The Bronya is wondering the same as well.

Fu Hua: Where are we?

(Y/N): C-can you all get off of me, please!?

Girls: Eh?!

As they all noticed that they were sitting on their male team member as they all quickly stands up.

(Y/N): Damn.... It hurts a lot. I might broke a few ribs.

Girls: 💢💢

Then they quickly pulled out their weapons and aimed at the male as he quickly raised his hands up.

While feeling a dangerous dark aura around their smiles.

Girls: ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WE'RE HEAVY~?

(Y/N): N-No! I swear! 😨

???: Enough... You can kill him later.

A voice said causing Sqaud V to shift their attention then they saw a girl with looks like Kiana.

(Yes me, the Author and I taken the form of a Tuna, so don't question it)

Sqaud V: KIANA!?

Tuna: EH!? M-ME!?

Author: I may look like a Tuna but doesn't mean our personality is the same.

(Y/N): So... Kinda like the twin thingy.

Author: Indeed, you insect.

(Y/N): Was the insult really necessary....? (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Author: Shut up. You're all here, because you're--

I was about to give a speech, then this insect Faker was staring at me.

Author: What?

(Y/N): Are you sure, should be wearing that? It's kinda a bit revealing...

He said with a blush on his face. I just smirks and walks towards to him while leaning a bit to close.

Author: Ara~ Doesn't this bother you a lot Mr. L/N or this what you desires~ Ufufu~

I said with a bit of sultry voice while making my breasts jiggle a bit. Making him blush even more.

(Y/N): I-I....

Then suddenly Kiana jumps in kicks him.

(Y/N): GAH!!

Kiana: Hentai! Satan!💢

(Like this)

(Y/N): Ow... What did I do...?

Author: Ara ara~ how cute~ fufu~

Fu Hua/Mei's mind: She's a sadist....

They mentally said while looking at the author while Bronya looks confused as F**k.

Kiana's mind: M-Maybe, I should trying dressing like that- Wait what!? What am I thinking!?

???: Geez... You guys already making a fuzz of the sudden.

They all turned around and see a tan skinned man with white haired wearing glasses.

Walking towards to them.

(Co-author: Ghuzt_D_Bloodedge )

Girls: *nosebleeds*

Author: OI, THAT'S MINE. *yandere mode*

Girls: *sweat dropped* Y-Yeah, S-Sorry...

(Y/N): Jesus...

???: Trust me, you haven't seen half of it...

???: Anyway you kids can referred to me as Ghuzt. And like Author said here, your all here for an reaction and opinion on some video clips on the screen.

Sqaud V: Okay.

Author: Thank you for explaining, Darling~ fufu~

I said with lust on my voice making Ghuzt shivered.

Ghuzt: Jesus... Woman.

Kiana: Welcome, Actually Satan is calling out to God. How ironic.

The tuna said earning a thick mark on his forehead and then shouted at her.

Ghuzt: I AM NOT SHIROU FUCKING EMIYA!! SO DON'T FREAKING CALL ME ACTUALLY SATAN!!! GOT THAT TUNA!!💢

Kiana: Y-Yes...

(Y/N): Pffttt!! Hahahaha!! That's what you get for being an idiot.

Kiana: Shut up!

As both of them continue to argue while everyone just watched them until the Author got irritated at their bickering.

Author: Enough idle chatter, how about we take a set and enjoy. The show then.

*SNAP!*

As everyone was transported into a cinema just as the show is about to being.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 418K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
3.3K 137 7
Words weren't enough to tell his tale, his pain, his love and his determination... Yet, I took it upon myself to write his story... The story of a bo...
23.6K 589 27
(Those Heterochromia Eyes) (Summary) Hashimoto Kasumi or a.k.a Shinso Kasumi , a mysterious, quiet child, who dreams of wanting to become a hero, sh...
20.7K 493 127
Hey Y/n! It's me Seele! I've decided to make another one! but other me will be here was well! (This is part 2 of the Seele instagram.)