Mystery Girl

Da pizzacup13

There's a new member of the BAU...Nya, a smart yet mysterious women who pops up unexpectedly. After meeting S... Altro

Ms.Mystery
Date night
Caught (mini chapter)
Family relations
Reassurance & Racial tension
Proposal
Mystery girl (Part 1)
Mystery girl (part 2)
Mystery girl (part 3) (mini chapter)
Wedding plans
Big day!!!
Gestation
Baby shower/Gender Reveal
The past can trap you
The backstory(mini chapter)
Family time (Mini Chapter)
Caretaker
Serenity
Cold case
Party time
Career day (mini chapter)
Old and New (part 1)
Old and New (Part 2)
I stumble and I fall (part 1)
I stumble and I fall (part 2)(Mini chapter)
In Between (Mini chapter)
Paris(part 1)
Paris (Part 2)
Welcome Home! (Mini chapter)
IVF (The Dawn)
IVF (Phase 1)
IVF (Phase 2) (mini chapter)
How do we come back from this?
On the mend (Mini Chapter)
Therapy Session
The broken little girl
Therapy Session (Part 2)
Pottery class
Surprise! Suprise!
Just in case
Mother (part 1)
Mother (part 2)
The end or the beginning
Playlist
Authors note

Labor and delivery

49 0 0
Da pizzacup13

Nya's POV

Elijah left me there. I don't even know how long it's been. Maybe a week, maybe two. He doesn't bring me any food anymore, only water, and then leaves. I don't know why he's doing this to me. Sometimes he has fits of rage and just takes his anger out on me; hitting me repeatedly.

"Do you just find pleasure in making me suffer, locking me in your basement for how many weeks, starving me, and hitting me, if you're going to do that, all I ask is that you don't hurt my unborn child." I said.

"Don't Worry, your child's time will come," Elijah replies.

"My friends will come for me, My husband will come for me."

"Oh yeah, the great team of BAU profilers, they don't suspect a thing, I'm helping them find you actually and they have no idea where you could have gone. Poor Spencer is up day and night, he never even leaves the office."

"Why are you such a horrible person?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess it's just who I am."

He leaves the room without saying another word.

Spencer's POV

"Yo genius, you been here all night?"

I heard a loud deep voice wake me up from my sleep.

"Yeah, yeah I've been here all night, I've been working on trying to find Nya."

"Reid, you've been here the whole week, you haven't showered, just go home and get some rest." Derek says.

"No, no I have to stay and find Nya. I've been trying to track her cellphone, but I think it's been turned off. I mean I don't know what else to do. She's my wife and I can't even find her.

"We will find her, I promise." Derek replied.

The rest of the team walks into the office one by one. They each were putting in a lot of time and effort to help me find Nya. They have no idea how much I appreciate them.

"How are you doing on the case?" Elijah says.

"We still can't find her, I've tried everything."

"You'll find her." He says.

"Yeah, thanks, hey what's that on your arm?" I asked.

"A bite, I got dogs at home, sometimes they get pretty violent."

"I see, and I see you got a bruise on your face, where did that come from?" I asked.

"I just got into a bit of an altercation last week."

"Someone hit you?" I asked.

"Something like that." He replied.

I walked away and went to go look for Garcia. Something is off about Elijah.

"Hey, Garcia, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure, anything for you, what's up?"

"Can you pull up the security footage of the parking lot, on the day of Nya's disappearance?" 

" No problemo." Gracia replied. 

She pulled up the footage and Elijah and Nya were in the parking lot together. He drugged her and kidnapped her. It was him this entire time. 

I ran out of the room and told the rest of the team, Elijah had already left the building, probably knowing that we caught on to him. 

"We have to find where he's been keeping her." I said to Hotch. 

"We will, Hotch replied. 

Nya's POV 

"They figured it out didn't they? That's why you ran in here so quickly?" I asked. 

"We need to go," Elijah replied. 

He proceeded to untie me from the chair I was sitting on. I kneed him in his face and proceeded to make a run for it. 

I didn't get very far, running while 8 months pregnant is a struggle within itself. He pushed me into the wall, causing me to hit my head. 

I realized I was bleeding. Then I started feeling immense pain in my stomach.  

"I need to go to a hospital, something is wrong." 

"You're not going anywhere, Here, take these." He said. 

He gave me some towels that were stuffed in a closet and a book that said "a manual to labor and delivery". He then went to get me a bucket of water. 

"What are you doing? What is all this?" I asked 

"You're not going to a hospital, make yourself comfortable, you're having this baby here." 

I was too weak to even argue or fight him. I haven't had food in over a week and I was already in pain and bleeding. I guess I just had to push through it. 

He left me here alone, once again, probably planning his escape plan. 

2 hours later...

The pain was only getting worse and worse and I was bleeding more and more. I haven't even started pushing yet, I felt so weak but I had to push through for my baby. Losing our baby would kill me and I can't even fathom the thought of that. 

4 hours later... 

I've been pushing for a while now. I'm in pain, Im hungry, Im weak, I miss my husband, I just wish I didnt have to be alone, this is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life and I'm alone. I continued to push until the baby finally came out. She was covered in blood so I took a towel and wiped her clean. I was so exhausted I could barely hold her so I placed her beside me and covered myself up as well. Have you ever had an experience where you could feel the life inside you being drained? That's what it felt like. I was bleeding out and I could barely keep my eyes open. 

Suddenly, I saw someone open the basement door. It was Spencer and Derek came into the room shortly after him. 

"She's bleeding really bad, we have to get her to a hospital," Spencer said. 

He put his gun back in his holster, walked toward me,  picked me up, and put me in the back of an ambulance that was parked outside, while Derek held the baby. 

Spencers POV

I sat near Nya while she was laying in the hospital bed. I hated that she was in here. I hated that I didn't rescue her sooner. Now She's laying in a hospital bed unconscious and I'm waiting for her to wake up.  

"Hi," Nya says in a groggy voice. 

"Hi," I replied. 

"Whose blood is that?" Nya asks as she looks at the IV bag connecting to her arm.  

"Mine, you lost a lot of blood, you needed a blood transfusion." 

"Thank you." She said.

"You're welcome." 

"How is she?" Nya asks. 

"She's ok, she's in the NICU, she's strong just like her mother." 

Nya smiled at me. 

"I'm sorry," I said. 

"For what?" 

"For not saving you sooner, for not realizing what he had done," I said.

"Dont blame this on yourself, you did save me and when I was pushing, I could feel the life being drained out of me but then I thought about you and our child and how much I really needed to push through in that moment so I did and now I'm here with you so let's just enjoy this moment." 

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. 

The rest of the team walked in and Derek walked in with our baby in his hand and gave her to Nya. 

"She's so perfect," JJ said. 

"Yeah, she is," Nya replied. 

"Did you guys ever pick a name?"Garcia asks. 

"We decided to name her "Reina Dejah Phoenix Reid", Which I know is an unorthodox and long name but you guys can just call her Rere for short," Nya replied. 

"Why the long name?" Hotch asks.

"Each one of the words in her name contains one of you guys' initials," I said. 

"The R in her first name is for Rossi, The E for Emily, The D in her middle name is for Derek, The J for JJ, H for Hotch, and of course P for Penelope," Nya said. 

"That is the sweetest thing," JJ says. 

"Yeah, yeah, we love you goofballs," Nya says. 

The whole team spent the night at the hospital with us. It was one of the most heartwarming experiences. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.1K 95 14
π“πŽ π…πˆππƒ π˜πŽπ” [Spencer Reid x fem!oc] Awkward Spencer Reid met the awkward new BAU agent, and it just about ruined his entire life. "Of cou...
29.2K 541 21
You've been working for the BAU for couple years and was sent undercover on a dangerous mission. As you came back, you saw someone new in the team. ...
442K 13.2K 33
─ ✩ ❝ 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘲𝘢π˜ͺ𝘦𝘡𝘭𝘺 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘒𝘧𝘦𝘡𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘴𝘩, π˜ͺ 𝘴𝘩𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘒𝘳π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
54.7K 942 17
Spencer and Maeve are happily in a relationship together until the new agent steps into the BAU. Y/N is the new transfer and new member to the team...