Mystery Girl

By pizzacup13

There's a new member of the BAU...Nya, a smart yet mysterious women who pops up unexpectedly. After meeting S... More

Ms.Mystery
Date night
Caught (mini chapter)
Family relations
Reassurance & Racial tension
Proposal
Mystery girl (Part 1)
Mystery girl (part 2)
Mystery girl (part 3) (mini chapter)
Wedding plans
Gestation
Baby shower/Gender Reveal
The past can trap you
Labor and delivery
The backstory(mini chapter)
Family time (Mini Chapter)
Caretaker
Serenity
Cold case
Party time
Career day (mini chapter)
Old and New (part 1)
Old and New (Part 2)
I stumble and I fall (part 1)
I stumble and I fall (part 2)(Mini chapter)
In Between (Mini chapter)
Paris(part 1)
Paris (Part 2)
Welcome Home! (Mini chapter)
IVF (The Dawn)
IVF (Phase 1)
IVF (Phase 2) (mini chapter)
How do we come back from this?
On the mend (Mini Chapter)
Therapy Session
The broken little girl
Therapy Session (Part 2)
Pottery class
Surprise! Suprise!
Just in case
Mother (part 1)
Mother (part 2)
The end or the beginning
Playlist
Authors note

Big day!!!

76 1 1
By pizzacup13

Nya's POV

TODAY IS WEDDING DAY!!

When I woke up, Spencer wasn't beside me. I looked over to to my nightstand and saw roses and a letter next to it. I opened the letter and started to read it.

"Dear Nya,

Im sorry I cant be here with you when you wake up today, as they always say it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I just wanted to give you the chance to spend the day to yourself before I see you later on tonight. I can't wait for you to become Ms.Reid.

Love, Spencer"

I smiled and put it back on the nightstand. I got up off the bed and went outside to the kitchen to get something to eat. I saw a plate of food was already prepared for me. My guess is that Spencer made it especially since I know he was going to be doing nice gestures all day today. After eating and showering, I called my bridesmaids to my house.

"Did you really have to make us wake up so early?" Penelope said as soon as she waked in the house.

"Come on, it's her wedding day of course she did, we have to prepare everything for the wedding later." Emily said.

"What are we going to the hotel to get ready anyways?" JJ asked.

"After our spa day" I said excitedly.

Emily, JJ and Penelope all smiled at each other.

"Well lets go get some mani-pedis little ones." Penelope said as everyone trailed behind her.

Spencers POV

"Yo Genius, wake up its your wedding day." I heard Morgan say from a distance.

"I know it's my wedding day, you didn't have to wake me up to tell me that." I said in a groggy voice.

"Wheres Rossi and Hotch?" I asked Morgan.

"Hotch is taking care of jack right now and Rossi is well, somewhere being Rossi, are you excited?" Morgan asked me.

"I'm ecstatic, it feels real yet scary, I've never been in a relationship this long let alone one I'm going to be in for the rest of my life."

"You're gonna be fine, I promise."

"Yeah, yeah, can you call Rossi and Hotch over here and he can bring jack, I just need everyone to be here so we start getting ready for the wedding." I ask Morgan.

"No problem."

Morgan walks out of the room. I grab my phone since I heard it ding from a notification. It was Nya texting me.

"Hey Spence, I know you're probably busy getting ready for the wedding and everything, I just wanted to say thank you for the letter and I will see you later. I love you."

I smile at the message.

Nya's POV

"Are you texting your fiancé before your wedding?" Penelope asks me.

"Maybe, I'm just saying thank you for the letter he wrote me."

"What letter?" JJ asked.

"It was this sweet letter he left me before he went to the hotel and he got me red roses, the same kind of flowers, he gave me on our first date."

"Aww that's so romantic." Penelope said.

"Wait aren't you two gonna, you know?" Emily asked with a smile on her face.

"Most likely yes."

All of them cheered with excitement when someone opened the door to our hotel room.

"Ladies, ladies, ladies, lower your voices a little, I can hear you from all the way down the hall."

"Hey, Derek."

"Hey, Nya, I got you something."

Derek handed me a gift bag with some tissue paper in it.

"Whats in it?" I ask.

"Open it."

I opened the bag and didn't even know what to say.

"Condoms? You bought me a box of condoms on my wedding day?"

"Yeah, I mean I know you're gonna need them."

The girls and I laugh.

"No offense Derek but I don't think you needed to buy me any condoms."

"Of course I do, I know you and Reid are gonna get busy."

I smiled when he said that.

"Seriously though, this is my real present to you." Derek says.

Derek hands me another gift bag and I open it. It was a necklace.

"I don't understand, why would you get me this?"

"It was your grandmothers, I took my time and I dug a little bit into your family past, I was able to find that necklace and apparently it was your grandmothers and what better day to give it to you then your wedding day?"

I didn't say anything, I just hugged him.

"Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

"Is this like a group hug moment?" Penelope asked.

"Yeah, bring it in." I said.

We all hugged each other when Hotch And Jack walked in.

"Why do I feel like I interrupted something?" Hotch said as he walked in with jack holding his hand.

"It's fine trust me." I reply. "Hi Jack"

"NYA!!!" Jack says as he runs towards me.

"You are getting so big and heavy." I said as I picked him up.

"Yeah he is." Hotch said.

"Don't want to break up the meet and greets but Hotch we have to go meet Reid and Rossi so we can get ready, the wedding is in a few hours. I will see all of you guys later." Derek said.

"Thanks again for the necklace." I said

"No problem." Derek said as he walked out with Hotch and jack beside him.

"I'm really getting married aren't I?" I asked Penelope, Emily and JJ

They all nodded their heads.

"Let's go get you ready for your wedding." JJ said.

4 hours later.....

"Are you okay?" Derek asked me.

"No, no I'm not ok at all, I'm actually really nervous, I didn't think I was gonna be this nervous, I'm about to walk down the aisle, you know marry the man of my dreams, but I can't breathe Derek, I can't breathe."

"Ok, Ok, look at me, breathe, Breatheeee. You are going to be fine. Just don't think about it to much."

"Ok, ok." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Hold my arm, you'll be fine, just smile." Derek tells me as the door opens.

I see everyone stand up and look my way, I could see the smiles on there faces, I was nervous but all of that went away when I saw him... He looked so handsome

Spencer's POV

Wow, I didn't even know how to explain what I was feeling right now. She looked amazing in her dress.

"Hi" Nya whispered to me.

"Hey, you look amazing." I whispered back.

"Thank you, you do too." She said.

We both smiled at each other.

Wedding Officiant: "We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts and to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite this couple in marriage.

"Should there be anyone who has cause why this couple should not be united in marriage, Shush!!!"

The audience laughs.

"Today we have to come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding. A good marriage must be created. It is never being too old to hold hands. It's remembering to say I love you every day and it's not just marrying the right person, it's being the right partner. "

"Now onto the vows"

The wedding officiant hands Nya the microphone and she hands her bouquet to JJ who was standing beside her.

"Wow, ok so, Hi babe, um i'm not gonna lie, i struggled to write these vows, everyone here knows Spencer is the more talkative and poetic one in the relationship besides how could I put all the reasons why I want to marry you into a few paragraphs. When I first met you I never imagined that we would be here. I came into the BAU with one goal and that was to do my job. Never did I think that I would end up here, marrying you. Growing up, I always thought love was some stupid fairytale but the moment I saw you I knew love was real. You stood beside me through some of the most darkest times and you were with me every step of the way. You are my shoulder to lean on and the one person that I know will never leave my side. When you first asked me to go on a date with you, i never knew that it would end up being the best decision of my life. There were times when I didn't know if we would make it. I'll be honest, I wasn't always the best to you and i'm sorry, healthy is hard when your used to disfunction but you were patient with me. You gave me a love I never had to beg for. Every day I learn how to love you better so This is my vow to you, I promise to love you fully as you are, i promise to care for you, I promise to respect and honor you, i promise to cheer you on and stand by your side through every trial and tribulation life throws at us, for now and forever." OK thats it guys.

The audience claps and Nya hands me the microphone.

"Can I just say you look amazing, um i promise to love you and respect you. Marriage is an internal concept, it is meant to be loving and selfless relationship between a man and a women that was meant to last for eternity and this, what we have is forever. Its really hard to believe how the first day we met, we were strictly coworkers, and now i'm standing on an alter, getting married to the best person I know. 736 days of being your boyfriend and I never regretted a single one.  I literally remember the first day meeting you like it was yesterday. The average man takes about 172 days before they are sure to marry that special person, that day I met you, I knew I loved you and I kid you not, I told myself I was going to marry you and from that day, we've given each other 100 percent. I love your thought process, I love how you are so easy to talk too, I could not ask for a better partner, conversations with you have allowed me comfort and caused me to open up and shed light on traumatic experiences,  I never spoke to anyone about. Your actions, Your values, Your morals, every conversation has shown me that you are going to be a great mother. These are the reasons I love you and I could list way more but we cant leave the people here all day. From this day forward, we are one and I vow to never neglect you. I step with my left foot and you step with your right and thats how we are gonna get through this journey together, one day at a time, with my best friend, my girlfriend, my roomate and from this day, forward my wife."

The audience clapped again but I barely noticed, I couldn't take my eyes off of Nya.

Wedding Officiant: "Well that was beautiful, but now for the best part...The I Do's..Nya Griffin, Do you take Spencer Reid to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

Wedding Officiant: "Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?"

"I do"

Wedding Officiant: Spencer Reid, Do you take Nya Griffin to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

Wedding Officiant: "Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?"

"I do"

Wedding Officiant:"Ring bearer, the rings please."

The ring bearer walks up to the alter and hands me the rings.

Wedding Officiant: Wedding rings are an unbroken circle of love, signifying to all the union of this couple in marriage. Spencer, I want you to repeat after me.

I put the ring on Nyas finger and proceed to repeat after the officiant.

Wedding Officiant: "This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that i will always love you, cherish you,  and honor you all the days of my life."

"This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that i will always love you, cherish you, and honor you all the days of my life."

Wedding Officiant: "Nya I want you to repeat after me."

Nya put the ring on my finger.

Wedding Officiant: "This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that i will always love you, cherish you, and honor you all the days of my life." 

"This ring is my sacred gift, with my promise that i will always love you, cherish you, and honor you all the days of my life."

Wedding Officiant: "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Spencer, you may now kiss your bride."

And thats exactly what I did.

Nya's POV

We walked off the alter each other's hands. I couldn't believe I was mrs.Reid now, it's crazy. We headed out into the limo and we were driven to the reception place.
Spencer and I stayed in the limo while the bridal party went since we had to make our grand entrance.

"We're married." I said as I looked at Spencer.

"Yes we are, we've been married for approximately 30 minutes now."

I smile at him.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Because I'm so glad that it's you im married too."

"Me too."

He kisses me on the cheek and I see Emily walking towards the limo.

"Guys it's almost time for your entrance, you guys can go into the lobby." Emily says.

Spencer and I walk into the lobby and wait for the signal for us to walk in.

Spencer takes my hand and I smile at him.

"Ok guys you can walk in now." Our wedding coordinator says.

"Everyone please welcome, for the first time as an official married couple, Mr and Mrs.Reid."

We walk into the room holding each other's hand and everyone was clapping for us. It was amazing.

We went to sit at our table with the rest of the bridal party.
Everyone was dancing and having a fun time.

"Alright, everyone settle down, it is now time for the bride and groom to have their dance." The wedding host says.

Spencer and I head to the dance floor. We wanted to dance to the song "you are the reason" it's a beautiful song and it always gets me teary eyed listening to it.

After Spencer and I had our dance, it was time to get lit!!!! Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. When it was about 11 o clock, the reception was almost over and it was time for Spencer and I to leave to go back to the hotel.

"How are you guys gonna leave before the reception ends?" Derek asks.

"Let them have their fun Morgan, they have stuff planned." Emily says as she winks at us.

"Seriously though guys, I wanted to thank all of you for making this the best days of our lives." Spencer says.

"Is this another group hug moment?" Penelope asks.

"Yeah." I replied.

We all hugged each other and then Spencer and I headed into the limo and drove back to the hotel.

"Spencer what is all of this?" I ask as I opened the hotel room door.

There was roses on the bed that were in the shape of an N. There were candles on the nightstand and a bottle of champagne on there as well.

"I thought I would surprise you on our wedding day." Spencer replied.

"This is beautiful, I love it, we do have to pack for our flight to Dubai in the morning."

"Do you want me to start packing?"  Spencer asks.

"Yes I would really appreciate that, I'm gonna get in the shower, I'll be back." 

"Ok." Spencer replies.

I take a shower, put my robe on afterwards and head back to where Spencer was.
When I got back outside the bathroom, he pretty much packed everything. He closed the suitcase and turned to me and had his mouth wide open like he saw a ghost or something.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I ask.

"You look amazing."

"I'm in a robe babe." I reply.

"Yea I know but you look amazing in that robe." Spencer says as he walks up to me to kiss me.

I smile at him. I can't believe I was really Mrs. Reid that is just insane to me. After everything that we've been through already. I'm so glad I get to be married to him, to be here with him. 

"Derek bought us a box of condoms." I said.

"Of course he did." Spencer replied. "You know sex is known to be better, 50 percent of the time when the lights are off."

"Well we have candles anyway, so should you turn the lights off or should I?" 

He smiles at me and goes to turn the lights off.

Spencer's POV

When I woke up, Nya wasn't in bed. I got up and went to the kitchen to see where she was.

"Babe what are you doing up at 3 in the morning?" I ask Nya.

"I'm making breakfast, you know we got a flight in like 3 hours, and and I know we're meeting with the rest of the team before we go on our honeymoon so I wanted us to have something to eat before the flight." She replied.

"I love you." I said.

"I know you love me, you married me. But since you are already awake, wanna help me cook?"

"Sure."

3 hours later...

"You guys seriously gonna leave us here in Hotch's clutches while you two are out having fun and making babies?" Emily said as Derek and Hotch bring our bags inside the airport.

"Yeah, pretty much." Nya replies.

"Damn how many bags do you guys need?" Derek asks as he puts the bags down, out of breath.

"We're going to Dubai for 3 weeks and 36 hours, I needed to pack all of my books and cases." I said. 

"I'm not surprised." Hotch commented.

"We're really gonna miss you guys." JJ says.

"Yeah, whose gonna be my law and order binge watcher buddy?" Penelope asks.

"I'm sure Derek will watch it with you." Nya says.

"Yeah, I got you baby girl." Derek says.

"We gotta get going to our flight." I say.

"Stay safe guys." Rossi says.

"Just know you'll have a buttload of work to do when you get back." Hotch says.

"I don't doubt it." Nya replies.

We hugged everyone and headed onto our flight and took our seats.

"Your making that face." I said.

"What face?" Nya asks.

"The "Im thinking about something" face."

"Im just happy, my whole life I've never been this happy, but when I met you it's like all of that changed and now we get to spend our whole lives together."

"Yeah, and we'll take it day by day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1K 23
Y/N has just moved to Virginia to start her new Job in the BAU. Little does Y/N know that her life is about to change forever. However life has not...
4.8K 18 18
You're a new agent to the bau and you quickly catch feelings for the young Dr. Spencer Reid and get entangled into a serious relationship that takes...
79.3K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...
260K 4.2K 35
Olivia Sanders 28 joins the BAU after her life is changed for ever when her parents are brutally murdered in their home when olivia was 11. She vowed...