I want u...

By tkookneem100

Kim Taehyung is a ruthless police officer, with anger disorders who has calm and peaceful but flirty Park jim... More

28: A bit upgraded
29: My Bunny
30: An unwanted doubt??
31: Under showering stars
32: Here I promise
Q and A
33: Hoping for a good day

34: End of season

444 30 58
By tkookneem100

Everyone, do you remember me??? Yes it's me!!! After a long hiatus  I'm here. I lost the count howmany days I took it to finish this update. I'm really sorry that it took that long.

So we are going to restart our story today. Please please interact with it. Leave vote and comments. So that I will get inspiration to write next chap😍. and also please ignore grammatical errors too🙏🙏🙏

____________________________________

Glancing over, Jungkook's breath hitched in throat as he saw Tae who pushed him infront of people was accepting the kiss, from that girl without any disguest or fear. A big tug of pain was pulling across his chest for following him for the date. He shouldn't have accepted the sorry. He didn't know what to feel. He stood there dumpfounded and hurt...
_______£_________€___________€_______€
Fear is a natural and primitive emotion that can be experienced by everyone to some degree. It alerts us to the presence of dangers, whether they be real or imagined.

Taehyung, till his birth to this day has spent whole his life in this same, so called fear. painful childhood, Loss of love from mother, fear of lossing his one and only friend for obvious reason... list goes on like that. But there is something that he can never ever imagine lossing even in his wild imagination 'his love', pushing his love to danger.

Thats's why past few days he has been acting franatic. The day he spotted some one like Jin on his date with Jungkook, his fear kept making his all sensible part of brain foggy. This might be his delution, who knows??But he felt like Jin was following him to disclose them to the world. When he saw jin again, not once but twice his judgement become impaired. When he was busy protecting their secret, brain wasn't registering his amber eyed boy was hurting in the process

Eventhough Jungkook's heart was hurting like crazy when Tae pushed him, it kept trying to convince him that a sorry from Tae can undone every humiliation that he felt previously. Where as, his brain which was currently ruled by tones of emotions, were ushering him by correcting that Tae always babble the same sorry after ridiculing him everytime in public.

He wasn't exactly sure what he needed at the moment, But he was sure atleast a genuine explanation from Tae can ease his dwelled up heart.

He stood there helplessly as he wasn't even sure how to react or what to expect at that moment. He tried his best not to take weird thoughts over his mind. However he lost everything when he saw Tae flashing 1000W smile to a woman who just kissed him. Needless to say Jungkook felt so unfair...

On other hand Taehyung was so irate to a point where he wanted to ask Jungkook why he couldn't control his hormones while they were in public. Jungkook is defenitely at the age to know the consequence, if people see them like that. They are gays, not like the straight couples. All his intelligence gave reasonings to prove that what Jungkook did was wrong.

Taehyung has never missed to give any kiss or cuddles whenever possible( in their private time). Then why tf is Jungkook acting so immature now. Tae's mind kept yelling him to make jungkook understand what is wrong or not to do at public right at this time.

Taehyung turned orbs flashing lasers nostrils flaring as he glowered right to the soul of Jungkook.

"Jungkook"

Tae growled the name under his breath in low voice. The atmosphere was so intimidating as the sharp tone of Tae broached out every calmness from the chilling wind of beach.

"I'm going to give you exactly five fucking seconds to answer why tf you acted like that as some dumb fool"

Those sentences from Tae had no remorse for calling Jungkook dumb or fool. The sentence had every emotions except friendliness or placidity. Tae was standing infront of Jungkook as a bull ready to attack its opponent.

Jungkook's eyes shot open upon hearing this as he stood there so dumbfounded. He is the one who always adjusted with Tae's actions every time. He is the one who waited for a genuine reply even after Tae shoved him like some dirt. He is the one who smiled at Tae even after he get dragged from theatre like some rice sack. He is the one who talked gently even after Tae cancelled their number of dates for silly reasons. It was always him who was the sufferer. Even now he is the victim here. He was always a shadow. Yet Tae is admonishing him...

All the things he suppressed inside him in the name of love was bubbling up to the surface. Tae just called him Jungkook, not bambi, not baby but Jungkook in the most coldest tone he ever heard from Tae. Jungkook felt chills over his spine.

He felt like even the open space he standing was shrinking around him. Jungkook closed his eyes as his chest rose and fall. He felt nausious, not because he was scared Tae would do something to him, but because he felt so unfair. He felt like Tae is seeing him as useless and worthless thing that shouldn't be shown to the world. Even Jungkook knows that what he thinking isn't right. But he couldn't help it.

He was no longer in pain, he was in anger. Anger that rose up due to the unfairness he was feeling. He become stiff and his face hardened before he speak up.

" what wrong exactly did I do, Hyung??, Tell me what in the world is wrong??" Jungkook knew what Tae was talking about. Still he yelled wanting to hear it from Tae. He never showed anger to anyone. It was Tae who taught him to express his emotions to others to get happy and healthy mind. Irony is that now he is going to show it to Tae.

Tae didn't know how to respond to Jungkook's question as he was growing more frustrated second by second." What the actual fVck, Jungkook. what is wrong with you and what's with yelling??!" Tae's voice got a baritone low wrapped in rage "Are you playing dumb game now?? Did you know what would have happen if Jin hyung saw us?? If he spread the word to the world?? IT WILL BE OVER FOR US. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL, JUNGKOOK" He stressed last sentence more than necessary as he was losing his cool by each passing second.

Jungkook looked back at grilling death stare of Tae. He didn't know what was he feeling right now. This is not what he wanted to hear from Tae. There were pain , there were anger.

" Why can't they see us together hyung? We are not doing anything wrong!! We are in relationship. Aren't we???If there is anything wrong then thats when you allowed that girl to kiss you infront of your boyfriend. Don't you think so??" Jungkook's tears were brimming on the shores of his orbs, Still he kept it in. This time he wanted to express his mind without tears and snots. He just wanted to prove Tae that he no longer wanted to hide behind anything or anyone. Being gay isn't sin or wrong to hide it like secret. It's true they will have to suffer a bit at first. But at the end of the day they can fight it together. Not everyone in the world is bad

Taehyung exhaled deeply as he sense Jungkook's anger behind his words. But he didn't know to what extent Jungkook is angry. Neverthless He was sure of onething if he didnt control his anger right now, then he will lose his senses and might end up hurting Jungkook.

However there was tone of mocking as he continued the sentence since Jungkook wasn't grasping the suitation infront of him " Jungkook I did that to avoid suspicion of him finding us being gays. Wasn't it clear?? How can you be so clueless Jungkook!!!! and also didnt you expect this, when you agreed us to be in secret relation? !!"

Jungkook couldnt help but let out
a snicker. " So at the end of the day it's all due to me again??! Huh??So if I said I regret that decision and I want us to be open like others will you agree to that. Its not like we are world's first gay couple???" Jungkook directed his scowl at Tae.

Taehyung wasn't sure why Jungkook is over reacting like this. In his opinion their relationship was perfect without any flows. There is no need for him to act like this. " Wtf Jungkook!!! You clearly know it's impossible . How tf are we supposed to keep this relation long if you keep acting like this??" Taehyung finally yelled at Jungkook eventhough he tried to keep his anger in control as much as possible.

But Jungkook wasn't ready to back up anyless. He had enough, enough of hiding.

"Then how about we stop this??!!!"

Jungkook finally said those words. He didn't care if Tae was angry, well... Tae was always angry, eventhough not to him, But to others. This time he is supposed to feel pain and fear since Tae's anger is towards him. But no, he wasn't feeling it. All he feeling was anger. Why would he has to suffer due to world's homophobia?? It's his first time showing such strong anger to someone.

Tae felt like all the world froze infront of him. This words... He was doing all ridiculous things to stop this coming.
" W...what??! if you said this to make it funny, then n..no. it's not even bit of f..funny or if you are trying to take revenge for what I said earlier, then please not th..this word" Taehyung was stuttering as this words were falling out of lips. His mind wasn't ready to believe what ever thing Jungkook just prattled. However to Tae's surprise, Jungkook wasn't smiling. His face wasn't showing any sign of jocking either.

Tae's heart started to beat in frenzy. no... this can't be happening. Jungkook can yell or curse him any thing. But not this. He felt like some one pushed him to endless dark abyss, like some one choking from his inside.

"J..ungkook, M..my B..bambi, b..baby I'm sorry... I carried away with the suitation, I am really sorry. I didnt mean to yell at you. I.. I have anger issues, Don't you know thatt?. . You know I love you right?? Please don't say things like this" He was petrified to a point his body started to shake like a leaf. What if Jungkook didnt really want to be his boyfriend anymore?? What if he lose his bambi. He didnt know what will happen to him if that happen. He wasn't believer of God. But at that cursed moment he prayed so hard to make it all just scary night mare.

However Jungkook was unfazed . That same damn sorry again. Jungkook couldn't control anymore. His anger rose like red hot lava which can destruct everything on the way.

"Love??! You love me?? love is when both of us are happy. are you happy holding me infront of others? do you think I'm happy hiding behind you?? I always felt like I'm not your's. As the sun light hit on us, I feel like I'm just a stranger who shouldn't be with you. Do you know what's important in Love?? It's trust. That this man won't leave you no matter what. Honestly you make me feel I'm the most luckiest,But same you make me think that I'm some one who should take distance from you. ik our relation isn't like anyone else. But I had enough with our hide and seek play" Jungkook finished expressing his feelings as he exhaled deeply. His angry fumes made the tears finally escape from those bambi eyes.

Tae wanted to stop this, He doesn't want this to happen. There weren't even bit of anger remaining inside him now. It's just raw side of mighty Tae with franatic breathing as the violent tears prickled his peepers "Jungkook, yo...you know its not possible like that. I am doing all this to protect y..you. if we want to be happy then we need to hide from this world Jungkook. This world i..is really such shitty place. Believe me. I had gone through it"

Jungkook looked pitifully towards Tae. As he saw the condition of Tae which he never wanted to see from Tae , he was surely melting. But he wanted this torture of hiding to end. He just want Tae to be his. Only to be his. "How long can we hide, Hyung?? Untill the world ends?? Does that make sense? and fine, you did this to protect me na?. I had gone through alot before, so coming out to the people again is bearable for me, if you are with me. I can do it.All I want is you. Let's do it. Let's not hide it anymore. I dont need that protection anymore"

Taehyung gasped for the breath as hot tears streaming down through his cheeks. Everything is getting out of his hand. He loves Jungkook more than his life. But he can not come out when all his memories are distorted like ugly shapes. All his past memories began to dawdle around his head as they were daring him to do it. Why can't Jungkook just understand him. His chest was spasming as he try to inhale the air. Suddenly everything was blurry to him" It's... I.. Jungkook... " He called weakly.

Jungkook smiled gently through his tears. "See even that wasn't to protect me, its just to protect you. You are just scared. I'm sorry, as much as I wanted to be with you I can't do this anymore. Let's stop this, hyung. Idk if you can understand why I'm saying this. Standing like baffoon when I can't even touch or look my boyfriend is pure torture to me. I know you loved me the best you could and It's true that it was me who agreed us to be a private couple. Eventhough it wasn't what I wanted, at that moment I felt that it's enough. But as days went by it's just kept piercing through me that sun is enemy of our love. I'm scared to look you infront of others. It's not that I dont know your past and how people treated you when you come out, but how long are we gonna give the past and people chance to dictate us what we doing is wrong. We are not wrong doers, then why would we be us who are fearing the public. I'm proud of my sexuality, I want you to be too. I just want that to happen"

It finally happened, whatever Tae thought won't happen has happened. He couldn't stop it... He can never stop it... He can never come out willfully...

That second Tae felt his life was drained as those thoughts kidnapped his soul. He gulped hard, unable to think for a second. His tears flowed steadily like he lost the steering control of it.

His tears weren't even enough what he was feeling right at the moment. Whenever he got his voice back in between tears, he could only burble "Please... just stay with me, please... don't leave me Kookie... Pleasee ... I beg you..."His lips trembled with each words, even a kid could understand that he was trying his best to keep his tears at bay in his burning eyes. But everythig was utter failure as he wasn't able to control his tears. Like a lost kid with the same stinging eyes he looked hopefully over Jungkook. He looked pathetic. But he didn't care. He just wanted this to stop, He wanted to wakeup from this night mare as fast as possible.

Jungkook never wanted to see Tae like this. He was really angry earlier . But now watching Tae's heart shattering to million pieces was killing him from inside. He hugged Tae who was looking at him desperately with uncontrollable convulsions.

Jungkook thought he could convey everything without tears. But now he himself is mess of tears and snot. He cupped Tae's cheeks with utmost tenderness as he kissed the forhead. Jungkook's tears outflowing bamby orbs locked in with Tae's closed eyes which was also sobbing with endless tears.

"Hyung Idk how to say this, I just love you a lot, so that I cant sleep a day without dreaming you. I want to be with you untill we grow old. I want we to stay in home while raising our bunnies and live a happy life ever after. But for all this...this need to be happened. If we fear people for something we didn't even do wrong, we could never be happy. We will fight alot, we might fall apart of love. Why would we suffer like that. We deserve more in our love. For that we need to fight with people's homophobia. I'm not strong yet. But if you are with me, I'm ready to face anything. It's you who taught me to speak up for me. It's you who made me strong enough to open up my feelings. With same heart, I want to stop this untill you are ready. Unlike others I wont say this is the end. Let's meet eachother once you feel it's ok to hold my hand in light. But for now it's hard for me, I feel like I'm suffering. If this continue our love might get affect. please, please... don't cry, I hate it when you cry. I will wait, You will come right??" Jungkook felt like his stomach is churning and heart been ripped out. He doesn't want to leave like this, but if he doesn't leave now, at some point of their lives they will lose each other forever. He could hear Tae's endless anguish whimperings

Jungkook slowly retracted his hands as he wipped his tears. He was feeling like his throat is clogging as he tried to swollow his still beating heart. Yet he tried to put on a smile on his face "Let's not cry anymore hyung. Next time when we see we will be more happy. Trust me" Without waiting for any more bidding, painfully Jungkook turned.

Sky was turning dark As he walked further out. Even he was so petrified. the words he thought would never say had rolled from his tongue, it was too late to change anything. But he was sure Tae would come back to him as he can never leave Jungkook for so long. if not today, then tomorrow. So unlike everytime he wiped of his tears with hopeful mind. He walked in that sand, skimming on the bracelet which was gifted by Tae while mumbling "I will wait for you, if you can't make it today, then come tomorrow" .

The way Jungkook leaving him was telling million things to Tae. His spring day just like that vanished in light breeze. Eventhough it promised to gift many blossoms when they meet in next seson, he was sure he won't be seeing anymore spring. He is selfish. He is coward. He didn't deserve anything good, including his bunny. He can never openly admit he is gay.

Thus love which made him happy and smile, The love which made him sad and cry, was walking away from him leaving him alone. The piled up streams of hot tears fall down franatically through his orbs. He was angry at himself... at the world ... and at everyone.

All the frustrated anger, sadness blasted out as he hitted the hard rock beside him with a screach. Ofcourse nothing happened to the rock which was stronger than any mere human.

On other hands Tae's senses has started bind with immense pain as the knuckles have injured so bad. The blood drops were oozing from it slowly. But this immense physical pain which he was feeling right now was nothing compared to the throbbing pain of his wrecked heart.

May be that's why he swung his bruised fist again and again to that big rock which once has covered their love from outside world, so that he can over power the later with the physical pain. He blamed himself, blamed the time, blamed the society, blamed every good moments, Neverthless pain was growing in him mercilessly. He pushed off everything which comes in his sight and turned in to fragments of wastes in seconds like a crazy psychopath.

He looked like crazy mad dog in a second,But weeped like a kid blaming himself in another second. He was all mess as the tears and sweats trickled down his face and chest. With each heart felt weep, his chest rose up and down making his pain double as if even the oxygen was piercing in to his heart like a pointed knife.

Finally tiredness and pain of swelled fists conquered him as he sat down parting his feet and thigh, in pool of sands helplessly. He wasn't in a mind to set his overgrown locks which were poking in to his already stinging dark orbs. Without caring the world which was spinning around him, he dugged his head in to shaking palm, more like constricted himself in to his own world. He turned in to that old broken kid, but with a big body.

Sky which once has blushed seeing their lovely moment looked at him pathetically without knowing how to help the broken man under it. The black clouds was slowly sprawling across her, as every inch was wincing at the sight of Tae sobbing like a kid. Infact sky has always been with Tae, when he was growing up, when he was in distress, when he was crying alone, when he was happy with Jimin, when he was euphoric with Jungkook.

Whenever he came to meet her, she showed him the best view that she could give like his own mom to make him happy .But now she felt extremely helpless, he wasn't even looking at her to comfort...

The tears which she has been trying to suppress roll down to earth to join his sadness as downpour hoping atleast it can sooth the heaviness of air around him.

In the stillness that falls over atmosphere the only thing which could hear was sound of rain and rawring of sea. Those echoing sounds perfectly cloaked the weepings of Tae. The only thing accompanying him at the moment was left overs of children's sand castle at the beach.

Look how his world crashed right in to his foot just like how he used to imagine from the start. This is why he rejected Jungkook's kiss at first. But the moment his heart took over his brain, he fell for it again forgetting all his bitter past.

Jimin always used to tell him, that his over thinking scale is so high. But look now. Sadly this is the reality of a hidden gay.

He was never been like this when he was in his college days. He was brave or stupid to confess his love towards some straight senior whome he felt feelings are mutual. The tortures he followed taught him that, bravery is another name of stupidity.
He was also like Jungkook when wanted to confess his sexuality to his mom. But he alone knew what he had to pay for that. He alone knew what he had suffered. Everyone in his life was like that. That's why he ended up closing himself around others.

He wanted to end all this tortures in one go by ending this life, But it's not like he never tried it. He had came close to ending his life miserably, but for some reason he just couldn't do that. So he carried on, his so called life by breathing instead of living. He thought everything was changing and all wound of his hearts was healing when he met Jungkook, But now...

Why it's only him?? Why is everything happening only to him. He kept on sniveling as he doesn't know what else he can do.

His old wound in the heart which he thought healed by Jungkook was bleeding heavily then.

Rain has drenched him completely. Tae raised his head slowly as the rain stopped. He was no longer crying nor smiling. He was numb just like the darkest sky above his head.

___________$_______________$__________

Following a small beep sound, finally that door has unlocked .

Is this what people call Dejavu?? Same incident, same people , But then just different place. Well... Jimin doesnt know what it is, But he is feeling like it . He has seen or gone through similar thing in the past too, when they were spending time together during training days.

Back then when he was standing infront of Tae's hostel room he was so nervous not knowing how to approach clossed off Tae. ( A/n: Well incase you guys forget, Tae closed off himself in the room when his mother pushed off after knowing his sexuality. this was mentioned in earlier part of the story🤧) Even now it's exactly same that is going through Jimin's mind as he is standing infront of Tae's apartment. His hands were clammy as he clutched his suitcase handle stronger.

What might be the reason this time?? Well it's not like I know reason why Tae did that last time. How am I going to talk to him?? Will he talk to me even? A million questions were shooting to his brain making his head ache like some one squeezing it.

However he knew one thing. If he don't barged in the room right now like last time, he will lose his bestfriend forever.

Yesterday night when Jimin was just in middle of enjoying his honeymoon, Wonho their subordinate called him to tell that Tae's neighbours are complaining about painful screamings and un usual breaking sounds coming from Tae's apartment. Since they were so affraid to approach him, they immediately contacted police.

But even police didn't get response from Tae for the past 3 days. However they are positive that Tae is alive. So they thought its best to contact Jimin, his best friend since they dont know how Tae will react if anyone barged to his room.

As soon as he heard the news a sudden flash of an image came right to his mind. Image of Tae in their hostel room like a broken, bleeding disheveled corpse which died due to starving. Thats why he returned back in the light of speed before anything bad happens. Thankfully Jeongyeon( His wife) understood his emergency.

He wasn't sure what to expect inside this time, But one thing is sure his soulmate is surely in severe pain. He released a sigh of distress as he massaged his forhead with that clammy hands.

He strolled in to Tae's apartment wheeling his luggage. Jimin was frozen as his heart beat skipped seeing the sight infront of him. The room was complete mess... Infact the word mess is underrated here... It's only 3 days. But the room became filthy, completely ruined space. The fusty litters of bunny poops were all around the room, flees are flying like they are having birthday party, there is shattered papers and broken glass pieces and debris of some rotten vegetable and bowl which was overflowed with foods as if he dumped down whole packet. The whole room was reeking of rotten vegetables and poop of bunnies ...

How can a living human being survive inside this??? It's worse than last time. Jimin pinched his nose as the smell hits his nerve.

Jimin leaned his luggage against the wall as he stepped around the room. He couldn't hear Tae anywhere. But he is sure Tae will be some where here. Neverthless when he saw blood drops among those drosses he become franatic and ran to find Tae. Only to see him sleeping on the ground in crouched uncomfortable position. But he didnt felt like waking up Tae from that position without cleaning surroundings.

If truth be told, his plan before arriving the room was to confront Tae about the current scenario, ask him about the reason and solve it if possible. But upon reaching here he changed his entire plan to clean the room first. cause he dont think he could stand here a second without that sudden urge to vomit all over here. The next is to make some damn food as it's sure Tae might have skipped last 3 days meals and after all these he can talk to Tae.

It was difficult than he thought, it took him hours to clean everything. While cleaning all these mess, he came to conclusion what might have happened that night. It seems like Tae shattered everything out of some hot burning rage. When he lost the all remaining energy he went up to bunnies and opened their cage as he had no energy to look after them anymore and just dumbed whole vegetable basket of bunny there so that he doesnt have to restock their food. Everything else has done by distressed bunnies like pooping around and chewing things. Only thing yet to reveal is reason for this rage.

After the hectic cleaning and putting bunnies back in to the cage, he ambled to the kitchen. He was not sure what he was going to make. But he did know he should give Tae as much as warm food as possible. Since Tae is starving for past days, big amount of food might cause harm to Tae than good. He decided to go with soup as he turned on stove. Soup is not heavy, But will be quite filling to the stomach.

On other hand Tae could sense sounds going around. He tried to open his eyes tiredly as he perked up his ear to know who is it. There was still a part of his brain wants to send bullet to the chest of intruder where as the other half... it is ready to accept whatever shit coming in his way, even if its death.

Lack of food and water in the system made his body too tired to a point it was hard to move a finger. But as soon as a hand touched him he groaned, sleeply slapping it away. His frustration increased more when he heard the sound

"Tae... It's me... Stand up"

Tae wanted to push away, kick out of the room and yell at Jimin right now. He wanted some lonely time now.

"How long are you planning to stay here?? Huh?? Just stand up..."

How long??How long is not a subject now. May be untill the death stole his soul and leaving a skelton there. Untill then he wanted to be alone. Well his soul is already succumbed as he lost everything he thought precious. Why can't Jimin understand that??

Tae once again tried to glare moving away from the touch as he grumbled bitterly to go away, But he was too weak to put up any act now.

"Tae, stop it. You know I am not going to let you alone here. So stand up."

Tae knew there is no point in arguing with Jimin. So he just allowed Jimin to pick him up to wherever Jimin was taking.

As they reached bathroom door, Jimin just grinned at him
" Sorry you smell like rotten egg now. so lets clean up first before anything. I forgot to take towel stay here"

Watching Jimin running back to the room, Tae let out a sigh. He just wants to go back to room and continue to sleep. Why does he need bath for that??

He again let out a sigh as he tiredly turned around...

His eyes widen at the sight of himself through the mirror. He snorted at his own image. Was this how he looks like now?? That curly long hair which once adored by Jungkook has become frizzy and tousled covering his eyes. Well it's good that it hid the eyes . Cause its all swollen due to endless sleeps and tears. Those orbs no longer has light. He just looks ugly and hideous. Well if Jungkook saw him... wait! its not like Jungkook wanna see someone selfish like him.

He felt like he is watching an eyesore through the mirror. Just a selfish man holding on to the last thread of life without leaving it, literally wasting air. Why de@th is not coming to him??

The more he stared on the mirror, more memories of Jungkook flooded to him making his heart crush in to the pieces. Those laughter, praisings, chucklings, dates, those bambi eyes... The tears he thought dried once again came back to lifeless orbs.

If ever anyone is searching for definition of pain, then this might be it. Looking at your soul less body through the mirror with tears knowing there wont be any happy future to you.

He quicky came back to life when Jimin tapped on to shoulder. He is sure Jimin saw those tears, But was glad he didnt asked further.

Tae's feet padded over wet floor as he paid his attention to the sorrounding to listen nagging of Jimin. But he didn't heard any.

Jimin clasped on to the sides of Tae directing to the tub, not speaking and deciding silence is better for Tae now. Even when suds were removing or when he was cleaning Tae's dried up wounds ,the only thing could here was alot of sighs and splashing sound of water.

That's why he thought Jimin won't ask him anything like last time when he was sitting infront of hot soup. May be like last time Jimin Just want to rescue and to pretend like nothing has ever happened. But still he doesnt know if thats what he wanted back then.

Soon he understood he was so wrong as Jimin started to speak as he gently stirred on hot soup.

"You know when yesterday when wonho called me, I was so angry. No.. not because  I stopped our trip in midway way"

Jimin let out a chuckle as he blowed to hot soup.

"Because he didn't tell me any sooner. Three F****ng days??! They took 3 days to contact me"

He stretched a spoonful of soup to Tae. Tae shook his head implying he doesn't need it.

" Just eat it before I bring more people to your home" Jimin lightly scolded him knowing this would work. It did too. Tae accepted it with heavy sigh.

"But when I thought about it again, I felt that it was good. Don't you think so?" Jimin continued as he took another spoon without expecting answer

Tae kept hearing it, placing his eyes on the soup. He wasn't sure how to respond to all these.

"I thought having time on your own can arrange your thoughts. But seems like I was wrong" Jimin chuckled to himself as he looked to Tae.

Tae's orbs met with Jimin too

"Well...this time too idk what you had gone through, But remember hiding yourself will never be a solution" Jimin smiled at Tae as he continued to feed.

"Actually when I was flying here, I was literally angry at my self. If I had asked you the reason last time, may be.... just may be ... you might have called me first before clossing off this time. Won't you??"

"Last time too, I wanted to hear why you did that. But I was scared. What if I make you uncomfortable?? I waited for you to come willingly. But seems it was so harder for you to open up. May be I didn't give you confirmation that, whatever it is I will stand by your side"

He looked at Tae with chuckle as he finished last drop of soup from the bowl.

" Tae, Will you trust me enough to say what's happening?? If I want, I can just ignore everything like last time. But what if it happens like this all over again?? I am genuinly scared. I want to say you that, don't think you dont have anyone to share your sorrows. I'm here Tae" He placed his palm over Tae who was staring at him

Tae's legs started to Jiggle like his battling heart beats. Tae's mind argued to and fro to tell him whats happening. But soon he remembered how Jimin reacted when he saw a gay came out in the station. Those Scenes and words is still vivid in his mind. He bit his lips as he looked at Jimin still arguing if he could tell Jimin.

Jimin slowly rose from his seat and hugged Tae
" Tae, whatever it is let it out. Let's solve it together"

Hearing these words a lone tear escaped his orbs. This is what he wanted to hear his all life. lets deal it together.  Hearing these words braught him the immense joy he thought he lost it once. What if... Jimin stand with him when he open up to the world... Then he can go back to Jungkook as he always dreamed.

Tae smiled between tears. He opened up his mouth eagerly, But the damn mobile started to ring. He ignored it as he was so curious and indulged in their talks.

" Jim... I will tell... But before that promise me, you will hear it with open mind" Even when he was throwing these words eagerly his heart was beating vigrously imagining the reunion with Jungkook 

Neverthless mobile kept ringing and blinked showing the ring stopped

"Yes, yes ofcourse". Jimin nodded with  a small laugh seeing eagerness of Tae . He really regretted he didnt ask it sooner.

"Jimin, I... I am..."

However the mobile started to ring again

(a/n: Please dont ask why it didnt drained the battery in the past three days. I honestly dont know😧 )

" OMG!! Just take the phone, it might be urgent. I will be here all day" Jimin laughed watching how cute he looks now.

Tae wanted to throw the phone and break it to the pieces untill he saw the name

Kookie♡ calling

His fingeres were faster when he saw the name

"Hello?" Tae's voice wavered a bit answering the phone

Followingly his brows raised as the fear rattled through his orbs. As soon as he ended the call, angrily yanked a black shirt lying on chair over his toned torso as he stuffed gun inside pockets. His orbs was literally burning with rage against something...

_________________^___________
So how was the update?? Did you like it?? I know there are alot of grammatical errors but forgive me. Btw we got so many votes and views. Thank you so much😍😍😍😍😍I'm really really happy. Btw I want to tag some fellow readers who used to read my story and who asked me about the story while I was away. Hope you will enjoy this update as well... amzangel  sanaxbip ur_ff_buddy_ DeviLuw Atsukoara taekooksucker HazelWinslet Adiithyaa124

I'm sorry if I forget anyone. Hope y'll will enjoy the story.

                 With love💜💜,
                 your author Tkookneem🍅

In the middle of the road
when you want to give up
shout out even louder
So what??!!
                   : Bts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 370 17
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...
8.8K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
588K 19K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
48K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...