š˜šš˜›š˜ˆš˜™š˜Žš˜š˜™š˜“, š™‡š™Šš™š™€š™‰ļæ½...

By -regsgf

ā š™Žš™Šš™ˆš™€š™š™„š™ˆš™€š™Ž š™„š™ š™š™€š™€š™‡š™Ž š™‡š™„š™†š™€ š™„š™‘š™€ š™‚š™Šš™ š˜¼ š™’š˜¼š™ š™„š™‰ š™ˆš™” š™ˆš™„š™‰š˜æ āž - filthy alternati... More

šŸŽÆ
muggle herbs
amortentia
love spells
intoxicating
jealousy, jealousy.
babydoll
salvatore
get free
champagne problems
summer wine
all too well
serial killer
hoax
veritaserum
poison
facade
infidelity
cherries
angel's kiss
swan song
šŸ‰

intoxicated

2.2K 31 42
By -regsgf

Lorenzo Berkshire

who has a face like cleo does?

who has a voice like cleo does?

I couldn't sleep all night. I was keeping myself awake. Forcing myself to. All because of her.
The girl I hate the most, Cleodora Sinclair.

Why did I sleep in her bed?! idiotic of me. 'oh no, please don't leave me, or else ill cry.' Honestly, how desperate could I sound! I'll never forgive myself for letting her see me so vulnerable. Shes disgusting.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and checked the time, 5:34am. I might as-well not go to sleep at all because even if i magically do, ill have to wake up in he middle of a dream. Which isn't pleasant. Like at all.

I finally got completely out of my bed and decided to write a letter to somebody.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫,
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝟖𝐩𝐦.
𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞.
𝐋𝐁

It was short. I wasn't gonna waste my time writing a heartfelt letter to a pathetic Sinclair.
I passed it to my owl and had the letter sent right away. She should be awake, thinking of me of course, I usually have that effect on women.

Cleodora Sinclair

I was fast asleep. I was oddly tired the day before. As I was saying, I was asleep until I heard something banging at my window. I woke up to see a brown feathered owl, a letter in its beak. I opened the window and it 'gently' placed the scented envelope in my hands. I recognised the scent almost immediately.

It was Lorenzo. Telling me to meet him at the common room. Wonder why?

It was 6am now, Perfect timing. What an amazing morning call!

I brushed my hair and did some light blush. I tied my hair up and put on my clothes, I had to wait for Onyx to wake up so I stuck my head into a book whilst I waited.

I was very inpatient, not to mention that I HATED the book I was reading. I lifted my book and threw it at Onyx, don't worry it was a paperback.

"What the fuck?!" She said, recoiling.

"Time for school," I smiled.

"Whats got you in a smily mood?"

"Can I not just wake up and be in a natural happy mood?" I sighed.

"No," Onyx stated. "I know why you're happy, Lorenzo wrote to you!" Sometimes I wonder if she works with the police. Well, either that or she was never really asleep, I should've knewn when she wasn't snoring.

"No!" I said defensively, Onyx gave me an are you sure look. "Yes, he did but thats not why i'm h-,"

"I don't need to hear more."

I rolled my eyes and Onyx changed into the uniform. Lets just say, Onyx grew out of her uniform fast, Blaise is in for a treat. Lucille was still sick from yesterday so she wasn't gonna attend lessons.

Onyx and I made our way down to the great hall.We saw Draco and his groupies. Lorenzo looked tired today, I noticed his posture.

We made our way to them and Onyx sat next to Blaise , he admired her. Young love. I sat in-front of Lorenzo.

"You look like hell." I said to the messy brunette sat infront of me.

"does that mean you think of me as hot?" He replied, smirking a little.

"Not particularly," I stated.

"Wheres Lucille?" Draco coughed.

"She's ill, and maybe you are too." Onyx said.

-

Classes went by so fast. I was exhausted, I changed clothes and went to bed right away.

I felt a cold touch on my skin.

"Boo!" He said softly. "Did you forget about me, Chloe?"

I slowly opened my eyes and faced the figure.

"How'd  you get in, Berkshit?"

"Onyx." He laughed, "why weren't you in the common room."

"I went to sleep obviously."

"sleeps more important that me?" What a weird question, and how did he manage to keep the soft tone in his voice?

"yes."

"So your gonna deny that you're madly in love with me?" that is so funny!

My eyes moved from his lips to his eyes to his lips again. "Go ahead, I won't mind." I crash my lips into his. As our kisses progressively turn intense, he pries my legs apart with his cold hands, sending all types of vibrations to the core of my body. He grabs my thighs tightly with his rings pressing onto my skin, causing me to moan softly into his mouth. He smiles into mine and continues to make our tongues twirl and nips my bottom lip. Every move he makes on me sends me into orbit.

I gape my mouth open to speak when he suddenly leaves trails of kisses from my jawline to my neck. He nips at the sensitive parts of my skin. I arch my back in pleasure. The air thickens, and so does his erection. I buck my hips, trying not to make it obvious that I need it now. Soft moans escape my swollen lips.

He pulls away. "I'll let you get your sleep, Chloe. Oh and, the parties cancelled."
I sighed. I shouldn't have let him do that. I should've been the one doing it to him. He will regret this. Mark my words.
I didn't care about the party being cancelled.

I watched as Lucille started to wake up at 4am to get ready for school, something was going on with her. A change. She wore more make up than usual and showed more cleavage but who am I to judge, its her life after all.

I was only awake at 4am because I was reading some muggle book that Hermione gave me, it was quite an interesting book, only a bit time consuming. I wish I knew a spell so I could read and memorise the book easily, maybe Mattheo could teach me.

I finally had finished the book. I couldn't believe that the maid was behind it all. The maid was the killer. 
I checked the clock on my side table, the clock hit 5:31am. I laid on my back and thought if I should just stay up or if I should go to sleep. After 2 minutes of thinking, I decided to stay up.

I put my slippers on and grabbed a pack of fags from my second drawer. I left my dorm and headed straight for the astronomy tower.

as I walked closer to the astronomy tower, I heard a conversation. I recognised the voice. It was Berkshire but the voice he was talking to was unrecognised.

I hid behind something random and scanned both their faces, Lorenzo had a look of guilt on his face and then I looked at the guy opposite Lorenzo. I wasn't close enough to see his face, he was standing in the shadows.

I moved closer to get a better look.

Suddenly, The mysterious figure had dropped something. A lighter, he dropped the lighter infront of me.
I could only pray that he wouldn't see me but my prayers are never heard. He bent down to pick up his lighter and made direct eye contact with me. It was Mattheo.

Just when I thought he was gonna say something, He smirked at me and stood back up.

"I thought I told you to come alone." Mattheo said. Fuck.

"I did come alone, I told no one." Lorenzo stated.

"Don't lie to me." Mattheo said, angered. He chuckled for a second and then began to finish his sentence "br-,"

"Dont call me that."

"Well maybe if you didn't tell your little girlfriend to come, I wouldn't have said that."

"What? I never-," Lorenzo started before he realised, "Wait Sinclair is here?"

"Ahh, a sinclair. Must admit. Amazing taste." Mattheo said, bending down again this time, but this time he picked me up with him.

"Sinclair, what the fuck are you doing here?!" Lorenzo yelled.

I stood up straight, Mattheo's tight grip still on me. There is no way that Lorenzo is going to make me silent.

"I couldn't sleep, I came up here for a smoke. Not my fucking fault that you're having some sort of cult meeting up here," I stated, leaving an even bigger smirk on Mattheo's face.

"Well, you can join this conversation if you have cigs. Lorenzo is only waffling about bellatrix or some shit." Mattheo said, Letting go of me and walking to the edge of astronomy tower.

I pulled out the pack of cigarettes from my pockets. Truth is that these aren't even my cigarettes. They're Draco's, I don't even smoke.

"I'm not waffling!!" Lorenzo said, putting his hand out for a cigarette. "This is some serious shit."

"It's not that deep." Mattheo said, giving Lorenzo his lighter. "Let's not make Sinclair feel uncomfortable with our thoughts, its rude."

Berkshire lights his cigarette and gives the lighter back to Riddle.

Shit, I forgot to bring a lighter.

"Um.. Mat- Mattheo?" I asked.

"The fuck you want?" Mattheo said.

"Can I borrow your lighter?"

"You brought a pack of cigarettes but you didn't bring a lighter?" Lorenzo snickers.

"Im sorry I don't carry lighters everywhere, Berkshire."

"you should."

"Of course you can use my lighter, Sintrid." Mattheo answered.

sintrid?

he gave me his lighter and i lit up my cig.

"So, Sinclair.. Whats you're full name?" The riddle asked.

"Why do you need to know that, Mattheo."  Lorenzo spat.

"Don't get jealous. I'm just starting conversation." Mattheo said, taking a long inhale of his cigarette.

"My names Cleo, Cleodora Sinclair." I said, splitting the tension.

"Daughter of Rodolphus Sinclair and Mary Sinclair. Half-blood." Mattheo stated. "I fucking hate half-bloods."

"Your literally a half blood yourself.." I replied.

Mattheo clenched his jaw and looked at me. " shame your mudblood mother was killed by your father ."

He's lying. My dad loved my mother. I knew he was a liar.

Before I could say anything I heard someone coming, "shit someone's coming." Me, Riddle and Berkshire hid behind these boxes. Why are there even boxes in this tower? Mattheo pinched me, hard, trying to make a squeal come out of me, he failed of course.

r—-
frls i just added this rando storyline of mattheo bc i forgot i added him into this , might just cut him off or smth

CS, LB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797 30 10
Delilah Riddle, daughter of Voldermort himself, arrives in her 6th year at hogwarts, only to bump into a fascinating, mischievous young boy. A perfec...
13K 167 32
~ Mattheo riddle and Salem Berkshire ~
31.2K 327 15
slytherin boys ā­£ draco malfoy lorenzo berkshire theodore nott mattheo riddle tom riddle regulus black blaise zabini
95.1K 2.9K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...