π˜šπ˜›π˜ˆπ˜™π˜Žπ˜π˜™π˜“, π™‡π™Šπ™π™€π™‰οΏ½...

By -regsgf

❝ π™Žπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€π™π™„π™ˆπ™€π™Ž 𝙄𝙏 π™π™€π™€π™‡π™Ž 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙑𝙀 π™‚π™Šπ™ 𝘼 π™’π˜Όπ™ 𝙄𝙉 π™ˆπ™” π™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Ώ ❞ - filthy alternati... More

🎯
muggle herbs
amortentia
love spells
intoxicated
jealousy, jealousy.
babydoll
salvatore
get free
champagne problems
summer wine
all too well
serial killer
hoax
veritaserum
poison
facade
infidelity
cherries
angel's kiss
swan song
πŸ‰

intoxicating

2.2K 40 92
By -regsgf

"Cleo! You're awake!" Onyx squealed. "Took you long enough!!!"

"Now I am." I mumbled.

"Do you want to go to get vials with me?" She smiled widely. "Luce is going too!"  How does Onyx have so much energy at 5am?! Must be the panic of not wanting a baby.

"Yeah, sure. Let me get dressed first." I said, standing up from my messy bed and picking clothes out from my wardrobe.  I chose a random crop top and some denim flares.

"Are you done now??" Onyx whined, just as I was finishing getting ready.

"Yes, we can go get your anti baby drug now."

"Its not a drug."  Onyx mumbled, dragging her feet around.

"whatever! You coming or not?" I questioned, it would be unfortunate if  she got pregnant, I mean two of her?!

"YES!YES. LEAVE NOW!!!" She yelled.
-

I hear Lucille wince every 2 minutes. Strange.

As we exit the school and into the courtyard, I hear soft conversations around me held by students who favor waking early to enjoy the sun.

After barley any conversations, we trot side by side heading to Hogsmeade. "While we're there, do you want to visit Honeydukes? I could go for some chocolate frogs".

"Obviously." I replied to Lucille.

"Yes. Chocolate frogs always." Onyx stated.

We enter Honeydukes and the aromas of cocoa, peppermint, and pumpkin instantly hit my nose.

I look around to find some snacks for me, Onyx and Lucille . I grabbed a few Cauldron Cakes and Exploding bon-bons. I also brought some fire crackers, It'd be funny to prank people.

I take the items and bring them to the hostess. I smile and say hi.

"Is this all, miss?" The middle aged woman asked.

"Um, for me, yes. I'm just waiting on my friends." I said, pointing at Onyx and Lucille.

"We're getting 9! 3 each, is that ok?" Lucille asked. I nodded, indicating a yes.

We quickly pay and head out the door. We head towards the potion shop afterwards. Ugh, I remember taking a vial, it was because of Theodore Nott. We fucked, but i'm glad that its not awkward and we're still friends, maybe I still like him a tiny bit. But that doesn't matter.

We go into the store and it smells like hickory wood and wax.

As Lucille and Onyx look for the damned vial, I pick up a few incense sticks for my dormitory. Scents of Cinnamon, coffee , rain and earthy smells is what I chose.

"So yeah I fucked her." I heard a voice behind me say, I recognised this voice. Berkshite. What a man whore?

I turned around to see who he was talking to. Draco and another boy with brunette hair, who I've never spoken to. I've seen him around, just never actually met him.

"Ah, Sinclair!" Lorenzo jeered, inching up towards me until we shared the same air.

"What brings you here, Berkshire?" I question.

"Same reason your here, I suppose." He said.

"I'm here because my friend's boyfriend came inside her, which one of your friend's boyfriend came inside of them? Enlighten me." I replied.

"Has your mouth always been so filthy?"

"I need to go and find Luce and Onyx." I rolled my eyes, I saw a look of shock on Malfoy's face when I said Lucille's name, I spun myself around.

"No, wait." He said, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I asked, curiously.

"To introduce you to my friend, Sinclair meet Hunter, Hunter Waldorf." Enzo said, making me look at the boy. I swear i've heard the name Waldorf before, I just cant put my finger on it. I identified his features. He had pale skin, with a few freckles on it, fluffy brunette hair, a small scar under his eye, a sharp jawline, and grass green eyes. His eyes were rather threatening, no doubt that they scared a few people.

"You done staring?" The boy smirked. "Not that I mind." I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

"Oh, I- uh sorry." I stutter, maybe I am pathetic. "I'm Cleo Sinclair."

"So I've heard." He chuckled, "well nice to meet you."

"Okay, I really need to go see Onyx now." I said, turning around again and walking to the vial section.

I wonder what Lorenzo was actually doing here, and why Draco was barely talking.

"Onyx! You won't believe what just happened." I squealed, not to loud. "I just saw Lorenzo, Draco and this really hot guy."

"D- Draco's here?" Lucille stuttered, I nod. "Why?"

"To get vials Im assuming. I don't know."

"O-oh.." Lucille said, her facial expression turning into a frown. My inner thoughts are always right, I knew her and Draco had a thing going on.

"Okay, Cleo you saw a cute boy and?" Onyx asked, clearly bored of the wait.

"That's all." I realised how dumb I sounded as soon as I said that.

I watch Berkshire come closer to us and grab a few Vials.

It bothered me, I don't know why. Its not like I fancy him or anything. I just don't understand why he acts all protective of me in-front of my male friends , or any male I talk to, but then goes back to acting like a complete bitch. Im surprised he didn't get protective of me when I was talking to Hunter.

I bring the vials to the counter with Lorenzo, Draco, Hunter, Onyx and Lucille beside me. We probably looked like a whole ass gang.

"I'm glad you two are taking preventative measures," The elder clerk beckoned, making me internally cringe.

"Oh, no! w-" I stutter.

"Thank you," Lorenzo grins causing Onyx, Lucille, Draco and Hunter to laugh.

"I fucking knew it!" Onyx exclaimed, excited.

"language." Lucille spoke.

"So totaling to 40 vials, that will be 1 galleon and 4 sickles" The elder chimed.

I pulled out 2 gallons out of my pocket and gave it to the elder. Lorenzo Paid for his and his friends vials, as me, Onyx and Lucille left. Trying to get as far as we can from the boys.

Onyx popped the small cork off the vial and drank the vial. She scrunched her face in utter disgust.

"Why cant the men drink the vials, why must women do everything?"

"Men can't handle such responsibilities." I replied.

I was in a darkroom with its yellowy lighting, smelling of chemicals I don't know the names to. The absence of light is comforting and the awareness of the silent, empty room.

A man walks closer towards me, his silhouette was familiar but not recognisable. In fact, I only saw the real him when he walked closer. A very deceiving man stood tall in-front of me, Mattheo?

He controlled the movement in my eyes, the confusion in my mind. Holy shit.

"I- is this a dream?" I asked, bewildered on why he wasn't saying anything.

"Whats the difference between dreams and reality?" his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Well , for one, a dream is temporary ,reality is forever."

"You should stop thinking like that." He whispered, "You could fall asleep forever and you'd miss reality. You will always find something to hate."

"You don't know me." I couldn't even form full sentences, what has this guy done to me?

"Oh? I know you just well," He chuckled, I assumed he's lying. I've never properly talked to the guy . "I know that you hide under that mask, a facade not based on lies, but half truths." I denied his words, I couldn't accept that this stranger knew more about me then I myself. His words hit me like one million daggers to the heart and because I was aware that this was possibly a dream, I actually felt a stabbing pain to my chest. I looked down, no blood.

I constantly reminded myself that this was a dream. This wasn't possible. He knows that I have a mask on. A facade not based on lies, but half-truths, little details shifted bigger, like refraction. I think maybe i've just about convinced myself that this is who I truly am. until I'm alone. then it's unbearable, I itch to be seen and not be perceived, and I know the difference. agitated, aggravated. I'm vaguely uncomfortable but all they see is effortlessness.

I know i've perfected the craft, but I can't stand it.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts, only to see Hunter fading away, melting actually. I looked around only to see my surroundings also disappear out of existence. What is going on? My hand began to feel weird, as if it were being pulled. So, I looked at my hand only to find out my hand wasn't being pulled, it was being swallowed. Bite marks all around my hand, Merlin knows what was devouring it, whatever it was wasn't visible. Like a ghost. I mean wizards are real, evil witch ghosts could be.

A constant ringing in my ears. The panic in my eyes. The fear spreading throughout my whole body.

I felt myself being risen up. I looked directly at my feet and not anywhere else, not being emotionally or physically prepared for what I thought would happen next.

"Sinclair? Sinclair." I heard a voice whisper, which I recognised almost immediately,Berkshire . "I have to go, ." The same voice groaned.

All of the sudden, I was slammed against a mirror. I felt something rip outside of me, from my inner organs. Something scratched me on my collar bone, causing me to wince in pain. Closing my eyes shut.

I jumped up from my bed, awakening me from my dreams, panting. I felt a tight grip against my body.

"Cleo?" I heard Onyx groan, "Are you ok?"

I felt a stabbing pain in my head, I put a hand on my head, to try and feel blood dripping from my head. But obviously. No blood.

"What- what happened?" I asked curiously.

"You fell asleep during class." Onyx explained, how embarrassing. "Lorenzo was looking after you until Draco called him, then he called me to look after you until you're better, and then I kinda fell asleep.

"Lor- Berkshire was here?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Onyx laughed. "He said it was because he wanted to miss class, but we all know the true reason."

Lucille, Onyx and I entered the the great hall and saw Lorenzo and Blaise sitting next to each other.

"Good morning, lads," Lucille beamed, whilst I internally cringed and took a seat next to Berkshire . "I'm glad you showed up to Charms, Enzo. Did you drink a lot?" Drink? So he does that instead of taking care of me, he should pity me really. He would be embarrassed if he fell asleep during Snape's class.

"No. I didn't drink, I just had to run some errands." He said, rubbing his palm. Lucille nodded her head. I saw and heard Lorenzo whisper something in Onyx's ear "Don't tell her." Tell her what? Who's her? I just decided to forget about it and quietly laugh about how loud his whispers were. Luckily, he wasn't a spy.

"Hey, you okay?" He says quietly, putting his hand on my thigh. I nod. My throat hurting to much to even make conversation.

——
Whilst I was in my room, head deep into a book, Lorenzo came into my room.

"Knock next time."

"I'm tired." He says falling onto my bed.

"Can you sleep elsewhere?"

"nah. Onyx is sleeping with blaise on my bed."
Not surprised.

Lorenzo got up and walked up behind me.
I was tired. Sleepy. I don't remember much.

all i remember is that i didnt get much sleep.

WC- 1992
CS, LB.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.2K 74
Please don't go, I'll eat you whole. TOM RIDDLE x male oc BOOK ONE OUT OF TWO
77.6K 1K 44
Name says everything a lot of cute one shots of Mattheo Riddle, and don't give up after one cause these first are cringe but it gets better as you go...
3.4K 149 36
Instead of Harry Potter being the Boy Who Lived, the story follows a young Slytherin boy named Mattheo Riddle (surviving Voldemort's killing curse). ...
4.6M 41.3K 67
slytherin boys reacts|imagines|one shots etc. some content NSFW!! includes: tom riddle|theodore nott|lorenzo berkshire|draco malfoy|blaise zabini|ma...