Saved by a mistype

By marvel_maximoff11

Peter had a rough childhood loosing all his family, now Peter is in an orphanage that isn't so great... Ned a... More

Pretty please read
First chapter
Bullies
Who's this?
Help
Unstuck
Dream
The friend
Secretive
Friend of a friend
Group chat
Deadly fork
The test
SERIOUSLY!?
The "party"
"Sick"
Coma
Hospital
New home
The call
The internship
Results
Mr. Brendel
Maria
Meeting the Avengers
Spider-Man
Wanda...
Flash
Trigger
Tin can
America...
Please not again
Lies
Care
Poison
Running
Safe house
Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Talk
Guardians of the Galaxy
Questioned
Shopping
What you meme a meme?
Blanket fort
F is for friends
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere, anytime and always
No brother, i'm helping
Safe and sound
First day
Greetings 🤝
Pain...
Memories
What the f-

Uh oh

1.7K 50 12
By marvel_maximoff11

Peters POV

After everyone was done eating Pietro did his speedy thing and took everyone's plate. "Call dibs on not doing the dishes!" Pietro said while putting his finger on his nose. Wanda followed by quickly putting her finger on her nose.

Everyone put their fingers on their nose and Thor just sat there confused "why is everyone put pointer finger on the Nose?" Thor asked innocently, it was absolutely hilarious. "HAHA YOU GOTTA DO THE DISHES!" Pietro laughed. "DAMNET WHY ME" Thor said while standing up and cursing under his breath. "Cause you were the last one with no finger on nose" Wanda said. "We called not being it to do the dishes haha" Clint said.

Thor walked into the Kitchen and started doing the dishes while cursing under his breath. "Tony can I talk to you?" Dr. Strange said To mr. Stark, mr. Stark nodded his head and said he'll be right back. I over heard their conversation of course from my super hearing

"Is that the boy?" Dr. Strange said "Yes but he doesn't know who they are yet" Mr. stark said. "Ya but does he know we know that he knows us?" Dr. Strange asked. I was quite confused on what he meant. "Not necessary..." Mr. stark said. "He seems to be hiding something more than just that though Tony, it's like he's not in a good place but that could also be us seeing him that way cause he's 2 different people to us but he tries to be just the Peter Parker and not the other person" Dr. Strange said

Uh oh do they know? How would they know though? Do they know that I'm Spider-Man? Oh no, what if they send me away to go get testing and make me into a crazy assassin like they did to Bucky. What if they kill me? Or what if they try to recruit me? I got all nervous and started to panic but tried my best to hide it.

"I don't know Tony there's something strange going on with that kid, We only need one red flag to step in and help" "ya, ya I know Stephen but I just don't think that he quite wants us to help him or know yet, just give it a little time and I'll talk to him about the-" I didn't get to hear the rest of what mr. Stark was going to say cause Pietro came ups me asked me a question making me lose focus.

"Hey Peter! Want to prank Clint and Nat with Maria and I?" He asked with a smile on his face "sure!" I said while jogging with him. We went into Pietro's room and in this locked draw he pulled out a smoke grenade and pulled out 3 glitter bombs. "Be careful with the glitter" he said while handing hem to me. He ran to the kitchen and we followed him.

He used his speed to secretly grab a whole batch of eggs and then called us to come to a vent gate thingy. He opened it on a chair and we all hopped inside. We crawled through the vents to the gaming rooms where Mr. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff were playing Mario cart and being very competitive.

Pietro slowly opened the Vent gate and through down the smoke grenade. Mr. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff stopped playing and immediately got into battle mode "WHO'S THERE!" Mr. Barton yelled. We all giggle silently.

Then we all through the glitter bombs down and then threw the eggs at them we laughed out loud and we heard Mr. Barton yell "PIETRO!!" We all got straight faced and crawled through the vents till we reached Pietro's room and crawled out.

"That was Hilarious" Pietro said through laughs. Me and Maria were laughing our heads off. We heard a mad Clint and Nat yelling and we went out to the common room and acted like we didn't know what happened

It was hilarious to see the 2 assassins covered in light white smoke, colourful glitter, and egg shells and yolk.

"Clint, Nat what happened?!" Pepper said while running up to Mr. Barton and Mrs. Romanoff. "Ya what happened Clint?" Pietro said with a straight face. I had a lot of practice with the Brendels to try to keep a straight face so it was pretty easy but this was HILARIOUS. I could tell Maria was holding back a laugh by the way her lips were moving. "PIETRO" Clint yelled.

Pietro then pointed fingers at he and Maria. I opened my mouth in shock "Pietro!" Maria said. "Nice try Pietro!" Clint said while running after Pietro but Pietro zoomed off with his speed just leaving a blue trail and my hair a mess.

Maria couldn't hold in her laugh anymore and just bursted and so did I. A minute later Pietro zoomed back panting. "WAIT, Nat before you kill me just know Peter and Maria were in on it too" he said. "Seriously Peter!" Mr. Stark said. Uh oh I'm fired. "You did that without me!!" Mr. Stark said. "Tony!" Mrs. Potts yelled with her hand on her hip. Mrs. Romanoff pointed and dragged a line back and fourth at us with a death look but we just couldn't take her seriously looking like that and we bursted out laughing.

Mrs. Romanoff grabbed a knife from her shoe and was about to charge at us then Mrs. Potts graded her wrist. Mrs. Romanoff gave us another death stair and stormed off. "Nice going peter!" Mj said while giving me a high five.

"Pietro that was very irresponsible to drag Peter and Maria into that prank! All three of you need to apologize to Clint and Nat after they clean off and don't want to kill you" Mrs. Potts said with her hand on her hip and that serious face she has when she's dealing with business stuff. We bursted out laughing again and Mrs. Potts just shook her head.

Mr. Stark walked over to me and he was laughing as well he put a hand on my shoulder and patted it "nice going kid" he said while laughing "your gonna fit in just well here"

When it was 8 pm and time for us to leave I said bye to Mrs. stark and everyone else. I was finna miss Pietro, he's a fun dude to be around. We got into the car happy was driving and we all laughed when I told them about what happened. I swear I even heard happy chuckle a little bit... but I don't think so, happy doesn't laugh.

I got dropped off at the corner from Pica's cafe, I had an hour and a half shift there tonight cause of curfew and the internship, but I was just glad I was getting money. I walked in and said hi to Mr. Otto (the manager) and petted Apollo on the head (Otto's dog).

After shift was done I walked back 'home' and entered quietly "hey Peter" I hear Mrs. Emery say to me "how was work?" She asked while coming to hug me. I got scared and put my arms up in defense but then realized she was just going to hug me. "I-it was alright, I got to meet the Avengers!! Me and this dude named Pietro also known as QuickSilver Pranked Hawkeye and BlackWidow and it was HILARIOUS" I said to her with a big smile "oooh it seems like you had a lot of fun!" She said with a smile "did you already eat?" "Yes ma'am!" I said happily while running up the stairs to go to my room.

The gc no one wanted

Peter
Omg y'all guess what happened today at my internship!!

Mr. Hacker
What happens Pete?

Peter
Ok so This dude also named Pietro (also know as Quicksilver) pranked The Hawkeye and the BlackWidow!! LMAOOO IT WAS HILARIOUS
YLU SHOUL'VE SEEN THEIR FACES
They were sister shook

Capsicle
LANGUAGE
and LMBOOOO
and what does sister shook mean

Bucket
Nothing steve it means nothing....
Don't worry abt it old man

Capsicle
I'm not old!

Lightning McQueen
LMAOOO PETER THAT MUSTVE BEEN HILARIOUS

witch lady
LMAOOO BAHAHAHAAH
FNDKVKCJDBRJEIDN

capsicle
Witch lady, why did you just spam random letters?

Witch lady
It's just a different type of laugh Called the Keyboard smash. You just hit random letters in all caps

Capsicle
H
It didn't work
AND IM NOT OLD

Bucket
ARE TOO

witch lady
^

Roads
^^

Mr. Hacker
^^^

Boss lady
^^^^

Bucket
See even boss lady agrees!!

Capsicle
OUCH
THAY HIRT MY FEELING

Bucket
What feelings?

Peter
BAHAHAAH

Capsicle
That's not funny Peter!!

Peter
Sure...
That's what an old person would say

Lightning McQueen
LMAOOOOO
FNKDICHDBDIDJ

Witchlady
I love this gc

Science guy
Well I don't
My phone keeps blowing up and do not disturb isn't blocking the notifications
Someone help please

Mr. Hacker
On my way science fella

Science guy
Thank you Tony

Peter
Soooooo
How was y'all week....

Witch lady
It was amazing
A boy asked me out and I slapped him :)

Peter
SLAYY QUEEN AS YOU SHOULD

mr. Hacker
Y'all use gen Z slang too much for my old brain

Peter
Sorry mr. Old hacker

Mr. Hacker
HEY AT LEAST IM NOT AS OLD AS CAPSICLE HERE

WITCH LADY
LMAOOO

bucket
My week was amazing
I took road and capsicle bowling and beat them both

Road
Only cause you used your prosthetic arm-

Peter
WOW YOU HAVE A PORSTHETIC ARM?!

Bucket
Ya...

Peter
THATS SO COOL DUDE!!!

Bucket
:D

Capsicle
How do you do that face?

Bucket
I'm leaving-

Peter
Byeeeeeeee

Witch lady
Byeeeee

Lightning McQueen
Byeeee

Capsicle
Why he leave?

Road
Alright I'm out-
Mr. Old here is hurting my young brain

Capsicle
Should I leave too?
And IM NOT OLD

Peter
Bye roads
Bye capsicle?
Idk if you left or not....

Lightning McQueen
He's gone...

Witch lady
Soooo now it's just us three

Peter
:D

Lightning McQueen
:D

Witch lady
Sooooooooooo

Peter
Sooooooooooo

Lightning McQueen
Sooooooooooo

Witch lady
BAHHAH
LMAOO

lightning McQueen
LMAOOO

Peter
LMAOO
DNDJCIDBRDI
why are we laughing nothing happened-

Lightning McQueen
Idk but I can't stop laughing
😂😂

Witch lady
LMAOOOO

Peter
I gtg! Byeeeee

Lightning McQueen
Going to another party without me, huh?

Witch lady
Oh GET over it Pietro

Lightning McQueen
NO U

Peter
Sorry Pietro 🥲
It's only for me and my peers:/

Lightning McQueen
( ͡◡ ︹ ͡◡)
Byeeeee

I put my phone down and I just couldn't stop thinking about what dr. Strange and Mr. stark we're talking about. Did they know I was Spider-Man? Did they know I had superpowers? What did mr. Stark want to ask me?

Are they going to kill me?

Maybe the internship is just all a trick and Mr. stark is tricking me into trusting him so that he can backstab me and then turn me into SHIELD and I'll get tested on and I'll be killed or worst turned into an assassin form and evil facility like they did to Bucky! I'm in danger.

A/N another long chapter but good one ig
I'm kinda getting into writers block so I may not be writing as much anymore sorry!

If you ever need to talk to someone feel free to message me on wattpad or text me at (850) 490-7569.
If you ever feel the need to unalive your self and you fell like no hope is left plz reach out to 988 in America
211 in Canada I'm pretty sure
Feeling the urge to self harm please send a message to the sh crisis hotline 741741
And if no other options please call 911!
Stay strong lovelies <3
Wrote 20/8/22
1933 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 11.3K 45
Steve puts the wrong number in while trying to text Tony and accidentally texts someone called 'Bambi' Soon, Bucky, MJ, Ned, Nat, and more join! All...
670K 21.6K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
Permanent By Ava

Fanfiction

41.1K 1.3K 19
Peter Parker was dead, and he was okay with that. He had his new identity and his new life ahead of him. That was until he texted the wrong number. E...
320K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...