Obscuritรฉ de l'ombre (Obsesse...

By I_am0taku

(Yandere Sasuke X Sakura) While unlocking her apartment at night, somebody knocked her out with a hard thing... More

Beginning
Night of Captivity
Day 1 of Captivity
Day 2 of Captivity
Day 3 of Captivity
Day 4 of Captivity
Day 5 of Captivity
Day 6 of being with her
Day 7 of Captivity
Week 2 Night 1 of Captivity
Day 8 of Captivity
Day 11 of Captivity
Day 17 of Captivity
Day 21 of Captivity
Month 2 Day 3 of Captivity
Day 0 (1)
Day 0 (Happy birthday stranger!) Sasuke POV
Day 43 of her Captivity
Day 0 (Stalker)
Day 0 (Night alone)
Days of stalking her
Chapter before Day 1
Second
New teacher
First victim
Day 0 (Happy?)
Lullaby
Bed time โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
A Friend and a lover
A Friend and a lover (2)
A Friend and a lover (3)
A Friend and a lover(4)
Bed time (2)โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
A Friend and a stabber
Not a new chapter just an Author's note
1 year of Captivity
Nightmaresโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž
Escape plan
The Grim reaper
Promotional of the new fanfiction!

Naruto's curiousity

373 12 0
By I_am0taku

"SASUKE!"
Naruto was waving at his hand, running towards Sasuke. Naruto got the attention of other people in the campus, that's how loud he was while screaming his name.

Sasuke stop and look back, he saw Naruto running towards him. Finally Naruto caught up with Sasuke.
"Yo! Morning!"
Naruto was out of breath, he settle down for a bit to catch his breath.
"Hn" Sasuke rub his nape, he was tired because of last night. He enjoyed it tho.

...

It was lunch time, Naruto saw Sasuke getting hit on by girls, he seems annoyed by them.
Naruto immediately run to save his friend, he put his arm around Sasuke and said "Sorry girls, if you want a phone number, you can have mine" he winks at them.

Girls were disgust by him, Naruto didn't know why? Is he really that unattractive.
Finally the girls stop and left them alone.

"Jeez, Am I that ugly?" Naruto scratch his head. "No, maybe I'm just too high for their standard" He look back to see the girls giggling about something as they sit down on their table.

Sasuke unwrapped his Sandwich while Naruto takes out a whole cup of Ramen and a small thermos from his bag.

"Hey! Sasuke" Naruto said while pouring the hot water in the cup, he cover it and put the chopsticks on the top of it.

"I ran away again, can I sleep at your place?"

Sasuke wants to say no to him, he had different plan tonight with her.

"Please Sasuke!, I'll buy you a ramen, or give you free coupon on a fancy restaurant! I just don't want to go home tonight" Naruto put his hand together and beg Sasuke.

Sasuke sigh of defeat, this is the first time he had a friend, maybe he can move his plan tonight.

No, it might be risky, he might found out about Sakura...
If he ever found out, I have no choice but to get rid of him...

"Ugh, why did you run away again?" He asked at Naruto.

"Uh-well" Naruto look at his Ramen and it's seems that he was finding an excuse.
'well, I'm just curious about the other side of your house' he thought.
But he can't say that.

A flashback come to his mind.
"Naruto, the headmaster said that you didn't come home,where did you go?" Kakashi ask him.

"Uh-well, I stay with Sasuke's place last night" Naruto said.

"But, there's something bothering me, Kakashi-sensei" Naruto said as he look at his side.

"What?" Kakashi said while writing something in his desk.

"Well, you know, do you know about the disappearance of Haruno Sakura?" Naruto said.

"Go on, did you find something?" Kakashi stop writing.

"Well, Sensei, I meet her mother putting her missing posters in the street going towards Sasuke's house, she said that she disappeared near that place" Naruto sat down in one of the chairs infront of Kakashi's desk.

"Well, I feel something wrong in Sasuke's house, my gut said so, at the middle of the night, I can hear girl's sobbing from he other side of the house, it's just felt wrong in that house" Naruto gulped and it's true, when he try to said that to Sasuke in other day, Sasuke seems angry about it.

"Well, maybe you got hunted by a ghost" Kakashi jokes.
Naruto got shivered "Kakashi Sensei! It's not time for jokes!" Naruto said angrily.

Kakashi laugh ta his reaction, "so are you saying that you're suspecting Sasuke about Haruno Sakura 's disappearance?"

"Well, my gut says so, and Sasuke had been acting weird lately" Naruto said.

"Well, your gut says so, I know Sasuke, he go through a lot of hard things before, he won't do that, heck he didn't even care about anyone. And I know why he kept his boundaries especially in the house since that's where his family died. Maybe you eat a bad food or something" Kakashi goes back at writing.

Naruto sigh, 'maybe it's just my imagination'

...

"It's just, me and old man fight about something I don't want to talk about" Naruto pretends that something's wrong.

"Ugh, fine" Sasuke said as defeat.

...

Unfortunately for Sasuke, he had a part time tonight, he plan to go straight to his part time job before going home, but Naruto ruined his plan tonight.

He surely locked the door going to the other side of the house, so before going to his job, he gave Naruto the keys to his house but kept the key to that door.

Naruto gave him a suspicious look when he saw Sasuke separating the keys.
"Remember, don't ever try to unlock the door, it's off limits" Sasuke gave him a one last glare and walking on the opposite direction.

'If he ever try to open that door, I'll know it anyway, and I'll know it that Naruto can't be trusted' Sasuke thought.

...

Naruto finally arrive in the house, he opened the front gate. He took a long time to look at the house exterior, it had a second floor, he can see it clearly as the sun begun to set.

The windows in the second floor was covered by something, the house looks ordinary.

He opened the door and take of his shoes. The moment he step in the floor, he felt that strange vibe. He walk and look around, still the same, the kitchen is on the left and the living room is on the right. And there's the strange door.

He put his bag down to the couch and decided to open Sasuke's room.
'strange? Why would Sasuke's room door is in the middle of the living room?'

He turn the handle and it's surprisingly opens, he look around, there's a queen size bed with red covers, a lamp, desk, typical normal room, and a door probably connected to the bathroom.

'Huh!? This whole house is strange " Naruto thought.
He look around a bit. 'Maybe Sasuke is hiding something naughty' he snicker.

Naruto look under the bed, none.
He look in the cabinets, none.
He look at the closet, none.
He look everywhere, there's nothing.
Until he realized that he can lift the mattress of the bed so he look, and found a knives, 2 knives.

He thinks that maybe Sasuke was paranoid at night, since that 'incident'.
So he gave up looking a naughty magazine.

He go out for fresh air, he saw the sun is setting, 'it would be nicer if I was on the second floor' he thought while looking at the windows in the second floor.

It was a strange house indeed. Now he go to the backyard, he saw a dirty shovel beside the faucet, and a soil seem to be dig at.

It's more like a grave, 'maybe he buried a body in here' he thought, but he shake his head no. 'No, no, no, maybe Sasuke just plant something here' he thought instead.
There's a shed but it was lock, and a door lead into the other side of the house, he tried to open it but it was locked.

'come to think of it, this house is pretty big, as expected to a house of rich family' He thought and decided to go back.

...

The sun had set, while Naruto was watching tv, he heard it again. A girl's sob, he ignore it at first, thinking it was his imagination.
Then, There is it again, he ignore it. But he felt strange, suddenly there's a loud bang on the other side of the house.
He was startled.

He look at the door for a minute, he's trying to stop himself to open it and what's inside.
He can't stop himself.

He stand up and walk to the door, now he was closer, he can smell something, it's stink. There's definitely something in the other side. He's feeling nervous

He slowly turn the handle, it was opened!

While walking, Sasuke suddenly felt shudder, 'shit! I forgot to lock it!' and start to run.

When Naruto is about to open it, he was stop by Sasuke.
"What are you doing?" Sasuke said, he was panting hard.

Suddenly Naruto close the door and said "Nothing!" With a guilt in his eyes.

Sasuke sigh, and push Naruto away from the door and lock it.
"Come on! I'm just curious!" Naruto whine.

"You can't idiot" Sasuke said stoically.
And beside Curiousity killed a fox.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.7K 53
"๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘’." New girl. Old boys. You know the drill. (Y/n) (l/n), the newest student at school mee...
151K 5.4K 31
แตžแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑ แถœแดฟแตหขแดด หฃ แถ แดผแดฟแดนแดฑแดฟ แตžแดฌแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟแดฑ แดฟแดฑแดฌแดฐแดฑแดฟ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿคฃ) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
78K 2.9K 57
Modern/Crime Au โš ๏ธTriggering / sensitive subjects : assault, rape, and self harm, etc etch, you have been warnedโš ๏ธ Sakura haruno, head doctor in kono...
273K 10.8K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...