π˜šπ˜›π˜ˆπ˜™π˜Žπ˜π˜™π˜“, π™‡π™Šπ™π™€π™‰οΏ½...

Da -regsgf

❝ π™Žπ™Šπ™ˆπ™€π™π™„π™ˆπ™€π™Ž 𝙄𝙏 π™π™€π™€π™‡π™Ž 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙑𝙀 π™‚π™Šπ™ 𝘼 π™’π˜Όπ™ 𝙄𝙉 π™ˆπ™” π™ˆπ™„π™‰π˜Ώ ❞ - filthy alternati... Altro

🎯
amortentia
love spells
intoxicating
intoxicated
jealousy, jealousy.
babydoll
salvatore
get free
champagne problems
summer wine
all too well
serial killer
hoax
veritaserum
poison
facade
infidelity
cherries
angel's kiss
swan song
πŸ‰

muggle herbs

5.3K 72 216
Da -regsgf

CLEODORA SINCLAIR

"Train rides are such a bore" Onyx sighed "Like when has someone ever been on a train and had a grand time?"

"Total snooze fest" I mumbled.

"You know there was this one time, where I was on the train with Luna," Lorenzo smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Jealous, Sinclair?" Lorenzo said, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't flatter yourself." I scoffed.

"You've always adored me, Sinclair."

"You've always been a dick, Berkshire."

"Get a roo-hoom" Onyx whined, saying 'room' in a sing-song voice. Onyx fixed her lipgloss as the whole compartment complied with silence.

"What?" Onyx looked up from her miniature make up mirror and closing it ,making a loud sound.

"I don't think t-they like each other, we s-shouldn't make feel uncomfortable..." Lucille Stuttered.

"You make me uncomfortable, Lucille. Shut up." This voice came from a foul creature. Malfoy. I hated Malfoy a little more than Berkshit. Nothing personal, but i didn't like the way he talked or his personality or his hair or the way his face looks.

"Shush mate, you're embarrassing yourself." Blaise answered, Blaise was Onyx's boyfriend. Though she fails to admit it

"Whatever, I got some muggle herbs from this dealer, gets you high or some shit. You guys in for tonight?" Lorenzo said, what an idiot.

"Me and Cleo are in," Onyx said, answering for the both of us.

"wha-," I started, before I got rudely interrupted.

"Everyone has to come, I just asked to be polite" Lorenzo smiled.

I decided to keep my mouth shut about correcting him about the muggle herb thing, it just sounded so funny when he says it.

"The herb looks like a small proportion , how will we each have an equal eating amount?"
Onyx asked.

"You don't eat it, dimwit. You smoke it." Lorenzo replied, saying it like he was a professional at it.

"Okay CEO!" Lucille laughed, as everyone went silent.

"Hahaa- haha!" Onyx started to laugh, practically forcing everyone else to start laughing.

"You're a funny one, love." Lorenzo said locking eyes with Lucille.

- - -

We arrived at hogwarts. I could speak for all of us when I say, we were hungry.

"I could eat anything!" I whined.

"Anything?" Lorenzo smirked. How annoying.

As we waited for the 1st years to get sorted, occasionally cheering everytime someone got sorted into Slytherin, I was shooting Pansy Parkinson nasty looks. You see, in the holidays, she and Draco have been having problems and she thinks I have something to do with it!

The first years were finally sorted, I remember when I was sorted back in first year. I wanted to be a Slytherin, Scratch that, my family wanted me to be a Slytherin. I wanted to be a Gryffindor. But legacies I guess.
- -

"You know," Onyx said, stuffing peas in her mouth " I can totally see Cleo and Lorenzo as couple, like enemies to lovers. right?"

"You've got a point there." Blaise replied in agreement.

"They need to cut the shit, its clear to see that they are in love with each-other!" Draco sighed.

"ha-," That was all I managed to say before I got cut off by a familiar voice.

"YO CLEO," Theodore Nott exclaimed. I LOVED THEO! He was one of my Bestest friends, Lorenzo hated him for some odd reason. He wouldn't say why.

"Hey, Theo!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, Theoo!" Lorenzo mocked in a high voice, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Can you shut up?" I asked.

I could practically feel Lorenzo's stare burning through my skull but I decided to carry on. His terrifying glares wouldn't stop me from talking to my friend. Plus, why did he care who I talked to. I can talk to whom I wish.

"How have you been?"  I started

The tall Berkshire stood up from his seat and left the great hall.
I didn't care.

"Good, honestly."

"What is up with you and Lorenzo?" Onyx asked, doing her makeup, getting ready to go over to the boy's dorms.

"hm?" I asked. Me and Lorenzo? She knows that we hate each other and she has knew since first year, I don't know why shes so surprised.

"Don't act like you don't know!" Onyx exclaimed, shooting a smirk my way.

"It's not my fault he stormed off," I sighed.

"This is why you didn't get sorted into Ravenclaw," Onyx said, widening her eyes. "Do you really not know whats going on here?" I shook my head in confusion. "He was jealous, you idiot!! Seriously, read a book or something."

"Hate to break it to you, but your 'theory' doesn't make sense. Lorenzo doesn't like me, and i don't like him." I'll give it to him, Lorenzo is a hot guy but I don't like him.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Onyx stated. "Alright, lets go then. Before they finish the herb."

"Wait I need to brush my hair," I said quickly standing up and grabbing a hairbrush.

"Oh? who for?" Onyx smirked.

"My hairs a mess? I-," whenever I tried to explain it, the smirk on Onyx's face grew larger. I threw the brush out of my hand, on to her bed, and sighed. My hair didn't look too bad, not noticeable, I mean unless you looked really close. I think I was ok.

"Hurry!" Onyx said, already out the door with lucille.

"i'm coming!"

I wore plaid sleeping pyjamas and a black crop-top (my pj's) it wasn't like i was meeting the queen or anything. Unlike Onyx, who I think was not going the same place I was tonight , she wore something casual but not too casual, a brown tube top, jeans and a black leather jacket.
The jacket was ugly, but anything could suit her. I did tell her, she just won't listen.

Once we reach Blaise's corridor, we knock on the door with a specific pattern exclusively for our friend group. Or whatever you wanna call it.

Blaise opens the door, and it immediately smells like fire whiskey and weed.

"Ah, the trio!" Blaise exclaims lazily, "woah, Onyx! you look beautiful,"He glances away. "You too, Cleo. Oh! and you Lucille."

The group were sitting in a circle formation.

"What is this? A cult meeting?" I asked.

"Problem, Sinclair?" Lorenzo asked, making a snotty face.

"Not other than you, Berkshire." I said, spitting his name out as if it were venom to the tongue.

Lorenzo mumbled under his breath, but luckily for him, I couldn't hear it.

I took a seat between Onyx and Goyle.

In the middle of this formation are bottles of fire whiskey and the weed that Lorenzo apparently is an expert on (which stunk up the room by the way).

Onyx and I pour our a shot and down it without any sign of hesitancy. Lucille looks at us shocked.

"I don't know what you're so surprised for, Luce. I've been doing this since I was in primary school," she snorts, as she pours herself another shot. Ugh, I can already feel the hangover.

"Lorenzo, could I try some muggle-herb?" Lucille cooed in his ear. Those were words i'd thought i'd never hear coming out of Lucille's mouth. Good on her! It's her last year, she needs to have some fun.

Everyone in this room were making out, except for a few. But those people were irrelevant, and I am definitely not irrelevant.

I zoned out for a minute, or 2. Just thoughts of what life would be like if I never met this group.

"Can you stop fucking offering her the goddamn weed?" Draco says, snapping me out of my thoughts. At least he knows what its called. He jolts up and pulls it away from Lucille's mouth.

"Why don't you taking a fucking hit and sit down, Malfoy," Lorenzo snaps. Now this is entertainment.

"Can't you see she's clearly gone out of her fucking mind?!" Draco shouts back, I saw Lucille jolt in fright. So I went over to her and held her hand, I hated seeing her like this. I saw tears prickle from her blue eyes.

"You know what, it's Lucy who's fucking asking me. I have no idea why you're being a prissy bitch," Lorenzo snarls.

"Isn't this how you trick girls into fucking you!" Draco snickered.

"I don't want to sleep with Luce! and i'm not a fucking rapist"

"I know exactly who you want to sleep with, it may not be Lucille but its someone in this room. Isn't it?"

"Can you two not? We're not here to fight," Onyx interrupted.

Luce was Confused, I could tell.  "Don't worry Luce, it'll be over soon. You'll get a major hangover, but it'll be over."

"Well tell daddy-issued Malfoy to fuck off my business! He's been semi-quiet the whole time but god forbid when Lucille, who he hates , takes a hit of muggle-herb it's the end of the fucking world!" Lorenzo shouts, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"What's going on?" Lucille whispered to me.

I shrugged my shoulders, because I really was just as clueless, if not less, as Lucille.

"Why do you care, anyway?" Lorenzo spat.

"She's hogging the herb." Draco said nervously.

"Soo believable," I whispered to Onyx and she let a little laugh out.

"Lucille? Could you come here for a second?" Lorenzo asks.

"I have been summoned," She giggles. She's even like this when shes sober.

"I think I know why you care, Draco."

"And why's that." Draco asks.

Lorenzo smirks at me and Draco. What a weirdo.Without hesitation, his lips crash into Lucille's.

"C-cleo, come here." Draco. State of him. Sounded like my grandpa when he can't find his missing teeth.

Oh for fucks sake, I was willing to do this. But with any other boy, Cedric Diggory, perhaps?

I walked over to in-front of him  to hear a whisper in my ear,  " Go with it, Cleo." His lips slam on to mine. A Feeling of dry, sandpaper approached to my lips. Shortly after that, I pull away.

Next thing I know, Lorenzo was taking punches to the face, and so was Draco. Cousin goals.

"You know what you are? You're a fucking bitch, Malfoy!" Lorenzo shouts.

"At least i'm not a fucking blood traitor like you!" Draco spits.

—-

CS,LB

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

76.1K 920 13
πˆππ‚π‹π”πƒπ„π’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
927 15 28
To love an enemy with a curse - and compassion. (REVAMPED) - Death Eaters - SMUT CONTENT Harry Potter x Y/n Riddle
73.3K 872 39
Estelle Berkshire, The half-sister of the infamous Lorenzo Berkshire we know and love, lives with her brother and father in a small cottage on the ou...
2.5K 44 18
The slytherin outcasts: Mattheo Riddle, Tom Riddle, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zambini, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire & my OC, Soren De...