𝗠𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄...

Door UltramanWhoLaughs

Krypton, the home of thousands who lived their lives in peace and tranquility. Then came the rumours, the Cou... Meer

𝕄𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕝
A Dying Planet
You Are Not Alone
Smallville Showdown
Unfit for Service
𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕍 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟: 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟 𝕆𝕗 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
Problems Up Here
Like a Chess Board
The Red Capes are Coming
What Tomorrow Throws at You
Doomsday!
𝕆𝕚𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟
Close Encounter of the Steel Kind
Fighting Metal with Steel
Rage Against the Machine
ℤ𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕊𝕟𝕪𝕕𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖
Smoke Becomes Fire
It's the Small Moments, That Make Life Worth Living
Tunnel Vision
All the King's Horses

War of the Supermen

4.1K 182 53
Door UltramanWhoLaughs

(Y/N) breathed heavily as he managed to pry open his eyes and study his surroundings. The sound of footsteps, running, loud mechanical noises flooded his ears as he realised the protective shield was offline. The young Kryptonian immediately held his ears and winced as it was painful taking everything in all at once. The young man opened his bloodshot eyes as he tried to focus on one thing, a voice cutting through the madness of these sounds. 

"Try and relax", the voice echoing through (Y/N)'s mind as he closed his eyes tightly and did exactly that. Soon enough, (Y/N) focused on one sound, the voice of the man right in front of him. As his vision cleared and became less blurry, (Y/N) could see that it was in fact Kal-El and they were on some make shift military installation, with quite a few soldiers surrounding them. "Are you alright?" Kal asked sincerely. 

"Yes, I'm, I'm fine" he stuttered, holding his head as he wiped dried blood off his forehead. 

"You mind telling us why you were ejected from the ship?" another man asked, stepping into view. He was clearly some person of authority, or military commander. "You were part of the attack on Smallville. You put innocent lives in danger, and you look live you've taken a truck to the face when none of our weapons could scratch you" he went on, folding his arms and sitting on a nearby table. 

"General Zod, my um, father" that statement seemed to catch everyone off guard. "He's gone made, he's unleashed the World Engine, he wishes to annihilate every life form on Earth" (Y/N) cried. 

"We already know that" the military man said, "We want to know why you left the ship. Scout out where to attack next?".

"No, I tried to stop the General" he said, finally getting the attention of the two men and the human woman from before, standing in the distance. "I tried to reason with him, that sacrificing all life on Earth was too high a cost. Even for the resurrection of Krypton" he let out. "I forcefully tried to remove him from power, but as you can see" he waved a hand in front of his face. "It didn't really go too well".

"You know you should be in chains and locked away in the darkest hole on Earth" the military lieutenant angrily said, though it appeared he managed to contain himself. "But you saved lives in Smallville, and we could use all the help we can get" he finished as (Y/N) a massive plane in the distance, slowly being loaded with the Pod that brought Kal-El to Earth. 

(Y/N) could slowly put the pieces together in his head. "You're going to use the Phantom Drive in the Pod, and send them back into the Phantom Zone" he then looked to Kal, "Aren't you?"

Both Kal and the red haired woman then looked at each other with Kal speaking up. "It's the only way to them all. You saw what those two did in Smallville, even if the terraforming is stopped. They'll be unstoppable" Kal said, the sounds of people in the background indicating that the large plane was ready for take off. 

(Y/N) looked down at his wrists, that were being held together by metal handcuffs. The former Major stood, and easily snapped his hands apart breaking the restraints. The lieutenant and Kal seemed to flinch and ready themselves, "How can I help?" was all (Y/N) asked. 

The plan was simple, while Kal-El would use his abilities to tear the World Engine apart. (Y/N) would remain with the Pod, ensuring that everything went smoothly. The human woman, who (Y/N) learned was named 'Lois Lane' would accompany the Pod, along with the lieutenant a professor, and several military men. 

"You might wanna take a few steps back" Kal warned everyone. With a smile, Kal-El immediately flew into the air at super sonic speeds. A shockwave was produced as he broke the sound barrier  and jetted off towards the World Engines location. 

"I have got to learn how to do that" (Y/N) muttered to himself, as he and the others boarded the jet. Ready to undergo their mission. 

The fight took an hour, at the time all (Y/N) did was lean against the side and kept his eyes closed. Each passing moment, (Y/N) opened up his senses just a little bit more. Beginning by focussing on the whispering throughout the aircraft, how they talked about him and saw him as nothing more than an asset and a threat. Next (Y/N) focused on the engines of this primitive human vessel, turbines, natural gas, all combined and helped them achieve flight. They still has much to learn in terms in flight, especially if they wanted to expand. While (Y/N) did his best, he couldn't hone in on the World Engine that was on the opposite side of the planet. There was just so much noise, it he couldn't get through to it. 

"We're nearing the drop zone" a human worker called out, getting everyone into position as Lois stepped forward. She brought out a Kryptonion data key, which (Y/N) recognised with the sigil of House El on the front. 

Although when she went to place it the Key into the Pod, a swirl of blue energy kept the key in place. Not allowing into the access port as Lois started getting frustrated. 

"Oh you gotta be kidding me" she said to herself as (Y/N) moved over to try and help."There's something wrong it's not supposed to do this" she yelled slightly as (Y/N) took over. "Do you know what's wrong?" she asked, starting to get panicked. 

"Jor-El put this together himself" (Y/N) said, as he moved to try and access a console on the side of the pod. "I'll try and find the cause of the problem" he added as he began typing away, rapidly reading the errors and damage reports that were quickly coming up. 

The lieutenant then came down from the cockpit. "We are lined up for the drop, what's the hold up?" he asked seeing (Y/N) typing away. 

"We've had a slight set back" the professor yelled, then suddenly;

BOOOOM

One of the fighter jet escorts following the aircraft was shot down by a large blue blast, the second escort was then shot down. Trailing behind the large aircraft, was a Kryptonion scout ship. (Y/N) looked up from the control pad, seeing this must be his father. As the Scout Ship's weapons recharged, the control pad on the Pad read 'all clear' and everything was running normally. 

"Right it's all clear" (Y/N) shouted moving to the rear of the aircraft. "Move that centre piece 90 degrees and it should be ready to go!" he added pointing at the large white orb part the Key was slowly inserting into. 

"What are you gonna do?" the lieutenant asked.

 Although he didn't get answer, as (Y/N) leaped from the aircraft and landed on the front of the Scout Ship. His impact caused a slight shockwave, causing the Scout Ship's weapons to miss the aircraft. (Y/N) slammed his fists into the Scout Ship repeatedly, each blow causing bigger and bigger dents in the metal. Finally his fist penetrated the metal, and (Y/N) ripped a whole junk out making a hole big enough for him to enter. Just as (Y/N) leaped through the hole, he saw and felt, Kal-El flying straight through the outer shell of the Scout Ship and slam into the control area. (Y/N) did the sam, both heroes finding themselves starring down General Zod. Dru starred down his son, but his attention quickly went to Kal-El as his eyes were burning bright red. 

"STOP!" General Zod tried to reason. "If you destroy this ship, you destroy Krypton" he called out, he was still strapped down to the control deck. 

Kal-El's eyes calmed down slightly, looking over to (Y/N). Who in return, gave nod, both knowing this had to be done. 

"Krypton had its chance!" Kal-El roared. Activating his heat vision, cutting through the metal of the Scout Ship as if it were paper. The whole ship creaked and rocked as power was lost, sending it tumbling into the city of Metropolis. Crashing through skyscrapers and flattening city blocks, (Y/N) was knocked around, sending him through the hole he created to gain entrance. The young Kryptonian did his best, holding onto the outside as his best he could. His fingers digging into the metal as he was forced back more and more. Overhead, (Y/N) could see the plane carrying the Pod, collide with the Black Zero. The Scout Ship then crashed completely coming to a stop, (Y/N) was thrown off of it onto the ground. 

The collision of the Black Zero and Pod Phantom Drives caused a singularity. Sucking in everything around it and sending it into the Phantom Zone. Using his senses, (Y/N) could hear that Lois was falling, must've been sent off the plane at the last minute. With Kal-El taking flight in order to catch her. Wanting to do his part, (Y/N) immediately leapt as far as he could. He could feel parts of his armour being pulled apart by the Phantom Zone singularity, his skin peeling back as every atom was sucked into the hole. As (Y/N) landed on the ground, he leapt once again, only this time he was caught in the pull. Thrusting both his arms forward, (Y/N) pulled all of his force together and pushed forward. 

Every slam to the ground created a shock with the Earth giving way beneath his feet. (Y/N) could only grit his teeth, hoping this evil would not catch him as it was slowly sucking and pulling off pieces of his armour. But as quickly as it started, the singularity ceased. Folding it on itself, and (Y/N) looking round at the destruction. A segment of the city had been flattened, dust settling. The young Kryptonian looked over to see Kal and Lois engaging in a romanic embrace. 

As Kal-El separated from a kiss he was having with Lois, he looked to (Y/N) who landed on the ground and steadied himself. 

"It's not over" was all Kal said as he looked through the dust and could see a figure kneeling, holding the dust that was once the Black Zero. Both nodded at each other and went to face General Zod. 

"Look at this" he called out, allowing the dust to fade from his hand and blow away. "We could have built a new Krypton, in this squalor. But you two chose the humans over us. I exist only protect Krypton, that is the sole purpose for which I was born. For which my son was born" both Zod's met in eye contact. "Every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. And now, I have no people" he continued, making sure to disgrace (Y/N) as if he was not Kryptonian. "My soul, my son, that is what you have taken from me!" he angrily began starring directly at Kal-El. General Zod then charged at Kal with super sonic speed, bashing with him a shoulder, and quickly delivering a punch to (Y/N)'s head knocking him to the ground before the former Major could react. "I'm going to make them suffer Kal" he said stomping towards the Superman. "These humans you've adopted, I will take them all from you, one by one".

"You're a monster Zod" Kal-El stated, floating into the air ready to battle. "And I'm gonna stop you" both Kryptonians then charged at one another. Creating a massive shockwave as they collided, Superman grabbing Zod by the waist and bashing him through a destroyed building.

(Y/N) rubbed his head and picked himself up, looking at the two slugging it out mid air, and rushed after them. 

Zod bashed Kal through a window and both landed in a building, ready to engage once again. Before Zod could however, he felt a pain coursing through his eyes as they lit up. The General couldn't control himself, as two beams of heat fired from each eye as he screamed out in pain. Zod moved all around, unable to control his heat vision which began destroying the building around them. Before Zod could aim at Superman, (Y/N) tackled Zod and held him his arms and keeping his heat vision firing upwards. (Y/N) struggled to fight against his father, as the elder was clearly stronger. Zod then forced his head back, bashing against (Y/N)'s nose and and forcing him to let go. Zod then delivered a precise blow to (Y/N)'s neck, forcing the air out of his lungs as he struggled to breath. 

As (Y/N) held his throat and struggled to breath, he had managed to backhand Zod away. Sending him through a new hole with glass shattering as the building was coming down atop them. Superman quickly grabbed (Y/N), and flew at full speed out of the building in pursuit of Zod. As the building was crumbling and collapsing around them, the rubble knocked all three Krytponians off course. Superman, (Y/N) and Zod were all sent down, each separating and scrapping against the concrete street. 

People were screaming and fleeing all around him, as (Y/N) plucked himself from the ground. He looked to see Superman emerging from a car park, only to be met with Zod kicking a container full of explosive gasoline at Superman. As the hero leaped over the container, (Y/N) sprang into action, grabbing holding of the end of the container, stopping it just before it collided with the building, halting a potentially massive explosion. 

Superman and Zod then lunged at one another, both slugging it out and exchanging blow after blow. Neither wanting to give the other an inch of ground to take. It was clear however, that Zod's advanced military training was giving him an advantage. As he intercepted an oncoming blow and pushed Superman back. 

(Y/N) then charged in, trying his best to buy as much time as possible. Both Zod's countering one another, shockwaves being created as fists collided. Zod grabbed the back of (Y/N)'s head, and slammed his knee into his face. (Y/N) was temporarily disorientate, which allowed to Zod to deliver blow and after blow. Superman tried to charge in and help, but Zod punched him in the chest causing him to falter. 

As (Y/N) recovered, Zod once again tried to bash him in the face. But seeing the move he was about to use, (Y/N) ducked underneath the strike and punched Zod in the abdomen sending away.

But his legs maintained their grip on the ground, and only went several metres. Both Superman and (Y/N) then charged at Zod. Both doing their best to just try and knock the General. Even with a 2 on 1, Zod managed to hold his ground. Redirecting a punch from Superman into (Y/N) sending the young Kryptonian away and kicking Superman sending him back. Making sure he was to stay down longer, Zod fired a small burst of heat vision into the chest of (Y/N). Burning off parts of his armour. (Y/N) lay on the ground, recovering, seeing Zod send Superman up the side of the building. With Zod glaring up at a now flying Superman. 

"There's only way this ends Kal" Zod roared as (Y/N) started to pick himself up. "Either you and the boy die, or I do!" he called out, leaping up and crawling up the building at rapid pace like a dog. In response, Superman flew down to meet him. Both Super-beings collided, shattering all the glass in a 5 mile radius. Zod was sent flying to the top of a nearby building under construction with Superman flying after him, and (Y/N) leaping to follow. 

As (Y/N) landed, he saw Zod was about to bash Superman with a steel beam. Thinking fast, (Y/N) activated a wrist mounted gun on his armour, that fired and managed to break the beam in two. Seeing that they were close however, Zod grabbed the ends of both steel beams and knocked them into Superman and (Y/N). Causing them both to fall to heir knees and catch their breath as Zod stood over them. 

"I was bred to be a warrior Kal, as this one was" he said with spite motioning to (Y/N). "Trained my entire life to mastery senses.  Where did you train? ON A FARM! And this one, nothing more than a few years training, and he's had his mind muddled and corrupted by the stench of humanity!" Zod roared. He then began to tear apart his armour, the gauntlets, chest, back, knees all of it came off. Revealing a suit, similar to Kal-Els. Only this suit was all black, no cape, and the sigil of House Zod on the chest. Zod then flew into the air, dust gathering around him, ready for round 2 against his enemies. 

While Superman charged at Zod, (Y/N) couldn't bring himself to move. His whole body was shacking, and his hand wouldn't remain still. Fear was slowly overcoming the young Kryptonian, and hearing the thuds and shockwaves only increased that fear. (Y/N) slammed his fist into the floor, taking in a sharp breath. Pushing that fear down, (Y/N) leapt into the air following the duos battle. 

Both Superman and Zod were flying through the city at outrageous speeds. Unable to fly himself, (Y/N) had to follow the battle by leaping from building to building. (Y/N) could only barley keep, firing blasts from his wrist mounted pistol in an attempt to assist Kal-El. When (Y/N) did try and leap into battle, Zod was swinging Superman around by his cape. Zod kept swinging and spinning until he let out, sending Superman flying into (Y/N) and both through numerous buildings. (Y/N) leaped back into action, charging straight at Zod and firing off several shots from his wrist. 

Zod only shrugged in response, charging at (Y/N) as well. Both powered beings grabbing and tearing at one another. Zod grabbing hold of (Y/N)'s throat and applying pressure. (Y/N) could feel his breath leaving his body, and he was weaker and weaker. Bringing his legs up, (Y/N) snapped them forwards kicking Zod away. The two then crashing atop a skyscraper. 

"This madness has to end!" (Y/N) choked out as he caught his breath. 

"Agreed" Zod replied as he began to run at his opponent and (Y/N) doing the same. Both Zods ran at full speed, both moving opposite with one another until both clashed and a large shockwave was created.

Just as the shockwave ended, both were sent backwards sliding against the floor. Just as Zod was ready to charge at (Y/N) once again, Zod himself was tackled away at lightning speed. (Y/N) could only look onwards, as both Superman and Zod flew into it orbit. (Y/N) watched as they flew up, up and away. Both went back and forth, with Zod using a satellite as battering ram against Superman. 

Superman, Zod and the satellite remains burning up on re-entry, all crashing into the city as (Y/N) and many other eyes were locked on them. Many eyes from wounded citizens, angry billionaires and super-powered beings looked up, seeing two Supermen trying to kill one another as they re entered the cities airspace.

(Y/N) and saw the whereabouts they were gonna crash and he sped over there as fast his legs would carry him. Crashing through a wall, (Y/N) arrived just in time to see Superman and Zod grappling at one another. Zod fired a blast of heat vision at (Y/N) who was hit in his weak shoulder and hit the ground with a groan. 

Zod then held Superman by his hair, and proceeded to pummel into Superman, over and over again. Each hit drawing blood from the Man of Steel. Superman tried to fight back, but Zod used his training and his eyes were about to light up, and finish Superman. 

Before he could so, (Y/N) dashed behind Zod and managed place his arm around his neck and tried to hold him down but to no avail. 

"If you love these people so much boy-" Zod began as his eyes began to light up, aimed towards a family who were trying to get their trapped son free from some light rubble. "-You can mourn for them" he finished, firing his heat vision near the family. His head slowly turning, as the family tried to move as far as they could, but they were trapped, there was no escape. 

"Please, don't do this" (Y/N) begged as his moved his hand to Zod's chin in an attempt to turn him away, but to no avail. Zod was still stronger, and his heat vision was getting closer. "STOP!!!" (Y/N) roared, hoping to draw out any sense of fatherly love Zod still had in him. 

"Never!" Zod replied, sounding like he was enjoying hearing (Y/N) struggle. That was it, Zod promised no matter what course of action either he or Kal-El took, (Y/N) knew something drastic had to be done. So moving his body, (Y/N) took the only action he deemed just. 

SNAP

A loud shockwave was heard as Zod's lifeless body fell to the ground, his neck snapped and heat vision stopped. Superman, the family, and even the newly arrived Lois Lane looked to see what (Y/N). The young Kryptonian could look down for a moment, the realisation of what he did slowly setting in. (Y/N) fell to his knees, and let out what could only be described as a primal yell. 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" was he roared, tears welling up in his eyes. Slamming his fist into the ground as all of his built emotions were let out. Every tear, and punch was met with the young man yelling and letting his powers run wild. "He wasn't gonna stop" he whispered to himself as he stopped pounding the ground. 

Kal-El at this point, picked himself and knelt down besides (Y/N), understanding the pain of losing a father, but not like this. All Kal could do was embrace (Y/N) in a hug as the young man continued to cry. 

"He wasn't gonna stop" 

(5 Months Later)

The world was reeling back from the shock of an alien invasion. Although the process was so slow, Metropolis was healing. A form of tranquility had emerged, although many had died, this Crisis had passed. (Y/N) had learned that Kal-El went by the name Clark Kent, and that name, suited him. Clark had gotten a job at some news organisation, apparently they published papers which displayed that weeks news. It all sounded so primitive. But it's what he wanted to do. 

As for (Y/N)?

He was currently walking out of a store, a grocery storey located in the humble town of Smallville. While the Government did their best to track (Y/N) through the use of satellites, but Clark didn't let that happen. The young Kryptonian had taken refuge on the Kent Farm, a place which seemed to attract lost Kryptonians. Martha didn't seem to mind, she actually liked the company. (Y/N) didn't even have to change his name, as it sounded similar to a name used in Scandinavia? Whatever that place was, maybe so human colony. 

(Y/N) picked up the two bags full of food and milk, and headed for the door. He took in a sharp breath of fresh air. 

"Earth" he said to himself. "There's something special about this planet, I can feel it".

While (Y/N) Zod was dead, (Y/N) Kent was born

End of: Man of Steel

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

356 0 6
An alternate ending to the 2013 movie Man of Steel using characters from The Dark Knight, Batman vs Superman and the movie Fight Club I thought Man o...
33.8K 1.3K 28
Inbetween crime fighting there's life. Life for Batman and Superman even if their villains don't see that. Batman especially has been dealing with mo...
1.3K 68 4
When one of the greatest heroes on Earth, loses the only person he cared for in the world, after losing so much, his family, friends and now his supp...
2.4K 213 20
{FIRST PLACE WINNER IN DC COMIC WATTY AWARDS 2017 IN JUSTICE LEAGUE CATEGORY} After the recent activity of Braniac trying to get hold on the mother b...