Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
a tournament
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrate the Compound
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
It Already begins.
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
When Day Breaks..
The Battle Contiues
The Struggle is Real.
What If?
Alot is Going on..
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

Life Sucks

310 12 4
By pikachukid2020

3rd POV

While Chad and Brian are still falling from sky the recon Team had just got info about Brian's arrival.

Pierre: Andre? ANDRE?!

Pierre quietly screams hoping Andre would respond as it was quiet on the other end till the radio came to life.

Andre:[French] what the fuck do you
want?! You could've gotten me kill?!

Pierre:[French] I'm sorry but you need to get your ass out of that building ASAP!

Andre:[French] what why?!

Pierre:[French] you remember that human that help the Corps assigned to Calais?

Andre:[French] yes I heard of him...

Pierre:[French] he's falling down right now..

Andre:[French] oh shit..

While they talked wasting valuable time the guards outside the building started hearing something falling from the sky.

Guard: what the fuck is that?

Guard 2: sounds like something falling obviously dipshit.

Guard: I KNOW! but I'm asking what the fuck is falling down!

Guard 4: sounds like missile coming this way.

The last guard said in a deep Russian accent as the sound got louder and louder.

Guard: SOUNDS THE ALA-

The next thing they know it the ground begins to shake as a large explosions of dust spreads everywhere along with the sound of concrete snapping as they hear slow footsteps coming out of the crevice in the ground.

Guard 2: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

Guard: d...do you think t could be h-h-him..

Guard 6: pfft probably just a missile that had a explosion error.

Guard: d-does it have g-glowing e-eyes?...

Guard 6: what?

The guard turns around to see what the other was talking about to see a 2 bright glowing eyes.

Brian POV

After landing and getting out of the crevice I stare at the building and the guards that started appearing at the front entrance.

Guard 8: well shit...

Guard 3: stand your ground!!

I stood still the entire time as they all had their guns pointed right at me.

Chad: are we seriously gonna stand here?

Brian: no.

The moment I took a step they all began open firing as I then began charging then at full speed as the bullets bounced right off without leaving a scratch.

Guard 8: we all dead..

The guard just gave up as I pummeled all of the guards blood being splattered everywhere bodies Being popped like a grape till the last guard was killed.

Brian: Chad do you know the area where the power suits are being built?

As I waited for his response I can see him scanning till he finally responds.

Chad: its at the back of the building.

Brian: alright I don't feel like walking. How about a power jump.

Chad: really?! -he said excitedly-

Brian: yes.

Chad: PROPERTY DAMAGE HELL YA!

Brian: wait you weren't suppose to say that-

*take 2*

Chad: TIME TO BE THE CHAD!!-exclames excitedly-

Squatting down for a few moments letting it boost up a bit before launching into the air as I felt adrenaline rushing into my vains by the launch somehow, as I crossed my arms standing straight up making Chad's dreams come true as we crashed through the roof landing on the ground still in the same position arms crossed standing.

Looking around the factory spotting exactly 59 power suits fully built and operational which there was four specific suits

⬆️
Artist: victorconflict

⬆️
Artist:sonicfox
Website: fur affinity

⬆️
Artist:sonicfox
Website:furaffinity

Artist: teckly

Chad: what do think those blades are made out of?

Brian: idk but maybe if I can get the person who made them get to upgrade you and your weapon arsenal since you only use your fists and legs.

Chad: sweet!     ...... BRIAN BEHIND YOU!

Hearing the sound of metal on concrete I rolled to the right as a blade of a tail connected with the ground digging into the concrete as I look at the person as they pulled their tail back as they returned the stare.

Brian: who are you.

???: ...

The thing then charged at us getting close ready to stab us with what ever that thing is equipped with, doing a limbo I nearly evading the blade, I retaliated by kicking them in the knee which it seems to be piloted by someone as it reacted to the knee as I followed up with a right hook, getting up I see the tail lunging at me but I managed to catch it just before it connected with my helmet, I then lifted my foot over the tail as they tried getting their tail out of my grasp but was unsuccessful as I brought it down on their tail giving it a good yank in the process ripping off their tail as I hear screaming from the person in the suit.

As blood dripped from their tail I held the other end of their tail like a whip as we both stared at each other.

Brian: why are you doing this?

???: to destroy you and your allies!

The female then began charging with their blade ready to attack but I reacted by whipping their arm with the blade of the tail as I landed a blow to the stomach followed up with a uppercut as they lost balanced as I then dropped kicked the person as we both fell to the floor, getting up I see her slowly getting on hands and knees, approching her I kick her in the side her flopping on her back as I get ontop of her and pin her arms as we look at each other.

Brian: you people make me sick.

???: pfft were not sick as your ki-

I didn't let her finish as I landed a right hook on her face grabbing her by the neck pulling her closer to my face.

Brian: listen here I am the only human alive and your stuipid war was dome for two or three hundred years and I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BEFORE THAT BULLSHIT!-I angrily yelled-

Brian: AND ALL OF YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF MINDLESS FREAKS THAT WANT TO GET RID OF ONE FUCKING GOD DAMN HUMAN! -I yelled losing it-

As I yelled she seemed to be silent the entire time as we still made eye contact before there were footsteps approximately four sets of footsteps as I turned to the entrance of the factory to see the recon enter with their guns pointed till one gave the signal to lower their weapons, as I returned my gaze to the female in the suit.

Chad: what do you wanna do with her Brian?

Brian: keep her pinned for me as I will talk with the recon Team.

Chad: ok.

Chad released me as I exited the suit as I walked towards the recon Team.

Andre: hello

Brian: good evening soldiers.

Pierre: hmm.. I expected you to be older.

Brian: ok cool I want you to contact your general you completed the mission and to send cargo planes to pick up these suits and to send them back to the U.S.

Adrien: are you fucking serious?! Why would we give it all to the U.S! -he coldly remarks-

Brian: that's because it's not for the U.S. I will be taking apart these suits and I guess upgrading my suits.- I explain-

Adrien: ya right then use the left over to create more and give it to the government.

Brian: no. I'll be making a Platoon of people I can trust they won't use their power for bad.

Pierre: but what if they do?

I look them all in the eyes as they all awaited my awnser.

Brian: I hope that doesn't happen but if it does happen then I will kill them.

Andre: you would kill your own comrades?..

Brian: ... yes if they use it only for power and not a tool to help others I will kill them with my own hands.

Charles: wait will you be fighting them with no Armour? -he questioned-

Everyone including me looked at him with the "are you serious" face as he soon came up with the awnser.

Charles: n-never mind

Adrien: but if you fight them what if they have the suit like you where just wearing?

Brian: I will have Chad on standby in case if an occasion occurs but I doubt it.

He nods to my responds as he looks at one of the soldiers with the radio on their back as they nodded heading to a corner.

Andre: what are you going to do about that one?

Brian: I will take her into custody after I force her out of that suit that is.

Andre: how?

Brian: Chad cut the suit to get her out.

Chad grabbed the tail that was dug into the arm of the suit as he began tracing the suit till the last stretch before he grabbed the peice of metal and tearing it off revealing another dragon as Chad pulled her out.

Brian: like that.

Kathy POV

I was with our platoon as we chatted about this entire situation around a fire till we saw Brian's other suits approch us.

Destroyer: hey mind if we join you all?

Lucas: sure why not.

They then sat down in empty spots as some of our platoon members whispered to each other

Destroyer: is there something you would like discuss? You all seem to be vary secretive.

Soldier: do any of you know anything about Brian?

Elite: No the one who probably knows Brian the most is Zoey.

Zoey: did someone call me?

Elite: AAAHHH!!!-he squealed like a girl-

We all just busted out laughing at Elites scream as we could tell Elite was nit happy.

Elite: JEEZES ZOEY WHY THE FUCK YOU GOTTA BE IN THAT SUIT!!

Zoey: because I control those 2 suits-she cheekily replies-

Reaper: anyways Zoey one of our comrades wants to know if you know anything about Brian?

Zoey then sits down besides Elite as she seemed to be silent for the moment as we all waited for a reply

Zoey: I don't know much about Brian as he keeps all of it to himself. But have any of you seen a YouTube video about 2 explorers managing to find the research lab from others?

Soldier 5: oh ya I remember that he he was there too right?-she nods in reply-

Zoey: yes and once Brian let's them explore with him following them to make sure they don't steal anything but the first room they enter was a chair that the dentist use for cleaning your teeth except it had mechanical arms attacked to the ceiling with a needle and other things, but I'm not sure what happened in his past but once he saw it his heart started pumping faster and every muscles in his body tightened. -she explains casually as we all listened-

Zoey: I'm pretty sure he has dreams about his past because when he enters the suit it automatically scans him as I have managed to scan about his heart pumping faster than normal.

Soldier 3: so you don't know anything about his past?

Zoey: no but what I'm sure of is that he's been experimented before they managed to create anthros your people.

Soldier 7: so wait then how where you built?

Zoey: I'm probably guessing after those anthros left they started planning making Armour to basically destroy anything which is me, Chad, Elite, and Destroyer.

Soldier 24: but then why did they give you personalities?

Reaper: probably because if he was sent taken out of the cryo thingy and sent to the battle field he will be considered a monster to anyone since he has unimaginable strength and able to destroy entire armies withing hours or seconds.... well that is if he decided to us Destroyer that is..

Destroyer: hardly doubt it tbh I don't even want to use my weapon.

Soldier 8: why not?

Destroyer: do you remeber the bright green light you saw? -everyone nodded in response-

Destroyer: well my weapon is capable of destroying anything.

Soldier 10: including yourself and the others?

Destroyer: yes.

Soldier: wait what are you guys even made of anyways?

Zoey: what our creators say we are made of titanium but I don't think that's what we are only made out of.

Soldier: what else do you thing you guys are made out of?

Zoey: I think we are made out of tungsten-titanium alloy, probably made of more but I'm not a hundred percent sure. But Destroyer probably is since they said he is able to withstand a nuclear blast.

Kathy: surprising they managed to do that but do any of you remeber anything before you where woken up?

Zoey: I can only think of is when I was first implanted into the 2 suits they did some test runs and told me to try and move etc. Then after that they sealed me in a glass case and hid me away.

Reaper: I don't remeber anything besides waking up in the fucking air with Brian hanging on me.

Elite: same.

Destroyer: also same.

Everyone was quiet after the conversation as we all processed what they told us till Silver spoke up.

Silver: do you know how those 4 kids survived?

Zoey: no I am just as... um how do you people say it?

Kathy: puzzled?

Zoey: yes puzzled as you are because when Mike brought us to the others they where living in a basement of a house, when was the last group of humans killed?

Soldier: December 31st 2399

Zoey: I see but still surprising that they're hybrid kind managed to survive 200 years into the future.

Lucas: do you think their could be more of them out there?

Zoey: idk but if there is Brian will probably take them in and care for them as he probably can't trust anyone unless he knows them vary well -she explains as she looks at me-

Kathy: why are you looking at me for?

Zoey: because he is probably going to trust the smallest kids to your care after all of this is over.

I was surprised by her words as I didn't think he trusted me that much.

Kathy: what makes you say that?

Zoey: because your reaction towards them even if they where a hybrid of anthro and human you had the eyes of a mother am I wrong?

I nodded in responds as I thought about my little boy.. well even though he's a adult now he's still my little boy.

Lucas: what about us?

Zoey: I'm pretty sure he will have be putting alot of trust into a certain amount of you and it will come with great responsibility once we go back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
3.3K 191 11
There were a lot of things you wanted from life. As an outgoing person, you wanted to make more friends. As a college student in your last year, you...
152 13 28
Compilation of stories for the Furry Fandom! From frights to highs, these anthros are not to be messed with! See the fun they have in their neck of t...
242 15 3
How would it feel to be awoken from a deep slumber ? More precisely a cryogenic sleep ? while some supremacists of the anthro race still fights to ta...