Dominant Desires

By Mollydx3

On her eighteenth birthday, Sasha Pierce's life tragically comes crashing down. Now, working at a Strip Club... More

Warning & Teaser
SAMPLE - Chapter One
SAMPLE - Chapter Two
SAMPLE - Chapter Three
SAMPLE - Chapter Four
SAMPLE - Chapter Five
SAMPLE - Chapter Six

SAMPLE - Chapter Seven

814K 6K 744
By Mollydx3

A FEW HOURS LATER WE ARRIVE IN CALIFORNIA.

The moment I feel the air as we step into the night, I am consumed with euphoria. It's an insane feeling to realize that I get to cross this off my bucket list, traveling to the state of nearly every girls dream.

The warm air blows my hair in the wind, and my face lights up with joy. Holding out my arms, and spinning in circles, I laugh at how unbelievable this is.

I feel enriched, free spirited, every emotion enhanced. I take in this very moment, holding it close, because soon enough it will only be a memory.

A beautiful memory.

The runway is lit up just enough to create the perfect amount of light. Breathing in deeply, I smile to myself. Even the scent here is unlike the smell of the city. It's fresh, rejuvenating.

"Wow," I happily say. "It's beautiful here."

My gaze roams over the mountains in the far distance, beneath the dazzling, starry sky.

Glancing over his shoulder, I spot his Ferrari driving down the ramp from the aircraft. The gentleman whom collected our bags steps out from the driver's side, leaving the door agape.

Mr. Edwards opens the passenger side door, and I climb inside. Watching him through the windshield, he exchanges several words with his men, shaking their hands.

We drive down winding roads for what feels like eternity. Gazing out the opened window, the warm breeze brushes against my skin, and my hair flows freely with the wind.

Arriving at the onset of a driveway, I am blown away. The most beautiful house I've ever seen is right before my eyes. A mansion, to be exact. I am disoriented, entirely speechless. Palm trees are in the front yard in every direction, and there are tall, black lights that enhance the entrance.

We come to an abrupt stop at the top of the hill.

"This is your house?"

"It is," he replies.

Pushing open my door, I rush to my feet, gazing up at the mansion before me in astonishment. Taking in every unique and beautiful detail, a burst of energy overtakes me.

Jaxon closes the door for me, and I quickly turn to face him. Before I can even think it through, I link my arms around him, and rest my face in the crook of his neck.

Smiling ear to ear and bursting into laughter like a little girl, I am enthralled. This is better than I ever could have imagined.

He becomes still, arms motionless by his sides. This is not the reaction I was expecting. Drawing back my head, I look in his eyes, and the strangest feeling settles in the pit of my stomach.

Butterflies.

Stepping back, I sheepishly frown. "Sorry," I whisper.

Right as I turn away, his grabs my wrist and pulls me back into his chest. My heart hammers from our close proximity.

"Don't be," he murmurs.

~

The walls open before me. There's a wide entrance, and a glass chandelier hanging from the tall, gorgeously sculptured ceiling. My heels echo with each step on the polished hardwood floor. I take in the exceptional architecture, the luxurious décor.

A wave of adrenaline comes over me, like the onset of a hurricane. This is far more elegant than I ever would have thought possible. Mr. Edwards strides in a moment later, placing our luggage near the front door.

"Did you say that this is on the beach?" I ask.

"It is."

Unable to contain my excitement, I widely smile. "Can I?"

"Straight ahead, through the sliding glass doors."

Rushing down the hallway and through the dining area, I step out into the night, amazed by my surroundings. There's a rectangular pool, the water a light blue from the moonlight. It's so inviting, tempting me to jump in without even bothering to remove my clothes.

In this moment, I am careless, bringing me back to my childhood, the happy little girl I once was.

There's a large, tall, and dark wooden canopy off to the side. Kicking off my heels as I approach it, I spot a table and chairs. There is a built in jacuzzi in the fixture. Climbing the steps onto the wooden platform, I'm finally able to see the beach in the near distance.

The darkened waves crash against the shore, and the luminescence from the stars is dreamlike. When I listen closely, I'm able to hear the soothing sound of the water. It's hypnotizing.

"Enjoying the view?" he asks, taking in the sight of me standing in the moonlight. "I know I am."

His hair is tousled from the calm breeze, and his eyes seem to glisten from the moonlight. The powerful ambiance he gives off makes my pulse quicken. A blush settles on my cheeks, and I force myself to look away.

"This view is amazing. You live such a luxurious life," I say, watching the waves. "You're really lucky."

"I wouldn't say lucky." He gazes out at the ocean, folding his arms across his chest. "Determined, if anything."

"Either way, I wish I could be this happy all the time. If I had your wealth, I know my life would be a whole lot easier."

"Nothing comes easy in life."

"Trust me, I know. My parents died on my eighteenth birthday."

His eyebrows knit together. "I'm sorry."

"I'm over it. Really."

"I can imagine it's not that simple."

"Well, I pretty much lost everything. At that point in my life, I just said fuck it." I laugh, with no humor intended. "Decided to start working at the strip club downtown, and that's where I met Natalie. The worst came after that. Prostituting, I mean."

Shit.

I've said too much already.

"I'm babbling, sorry."

"I don't mind."

"All I know, is that soon enough, I'll have ten thousand dollars." Releasing a small breath, I grin. "That's more than enough to get me back on my feet. By you offering me this deal, Mr. Edwards, you're helping me more than you know."

He remains silent. Stepping closer, he presses his lips into a firm, straight line. Something about the way he's looking at me leaves me weak, unsteady on my feet.

"I take back my original offer," he quietly says. "One hundred thousand."

My heart sinks, and I blink up at him, shocked. "What?"

"You heard me."

"But, why? Why would you do that for me?"

"Why not?"

Like a strike of lightning, determination courses through my entire being. If this man I barely know can do something so selfless, so significant, then why can't I?

"Where's the contract?"

He arches an eyebrow, intrigued. "My pocket."

My, how convenient.

"I'd like to sign it," I announce. "Now."

Jaxon's gaze holds uncertainty. He studies me with a burning desire. Lust, and hunger. Reaching into the suit of his pocket, he retrieves the papers, as well as a pen.

He places them onto the table, and immediately, my attraction to him reaches its highest point. There's no turning back now. I know that I want this. I know that I want him, and he has made it more than apparent that he wants me, too.

"All I have to do is sign?" I ask, slowly approaching him.

He nods. "Sign it, Sasha. Let's make this final. Shall we?"

Without taking another second to think this through, I'm grasping the pen, and signing my full name on the line.

The moment I truly understand what I've just done, I lift my head, and his jaw clenches tight.

"There. It's final."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 10K 52
Model, millionaire, Karlie Cora had done everything she needed to do in order to get in the position she wanted to be in, one of the top models in th...
268K 7.4K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
57K 3K 39
Kink Club owner, Zachary Coles would openly tell you commitment and monogamy are for fools and hedonism was the only game he subscribed too. That was...
2.2M 77.6K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...