Code Lyoko Season 6

By metalgreymon2

This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothi... More

601 - Reborn
602 - Clone Problems
603 - Heart to Believe
604 - Earth Wrath
605 - Prisioners
606 - Spectromania
607 - Blocked
608 - Debute
610 - Disaster
611 - Phantom Ruby
612 - Black Circle
613 - Miracle
614 - World Tour
615 - Hydraulic Central
616 - Mountain Bug
617 - Marabounta 2.0
618 - Virtual Reallity
619 - Warrior Fairies
620 - Against the Time
621 - ARK
622 - XANA's Army
623 - Reality or Ilusions
624 - Dragon Flame
625 - The Final Mission
626 - A World Without Danger

609 - Eclipse

98 0 0
By metalgreymon2

The Winx finally had their debute. Their Old manager, Jason, was there as well. XANA planned another attack, and took over Tecna, transforming her into a robot. Aelita, and the new time of Megatank fought the Lyoko Warroirs, but Yumi and Odd still broke through, and Yumi disabled the Tower.

Episode 130 - Eclipse

March 1st, 11PM. Odd just left his form to go to the cafeteria. However, it seems that Jim's with a few equipment from the gym, there planning somehing.

Odd: Uh, what's going on? Work on the building?

Jim: Exactly, Della Robia! Cardio Work! You're looking at what will be the new Kadic Cross-Countrey Course! Through the arcade, up stairway A, down stairway B, jump some benches, etc, etc, etc. After your lunch. And don't eat much.

Odd left slightly confused. Jeremy, William, Aelita's clone and Bloom were already there. It seems that William was reading some kind of book.

Bloom: What are you reading, darling?

William: Bauldelair! Wanna have a look?

Bloom: Cool!

Clone: I'm surprised that Jason joined in, to help Daphne set up everything!

Bloom: It seems that Jason has a plan for us to travel all over th world, and even reach the Supercomputers!

William: Well, we still have to finish with the Believix plan for that.

Jeremy: Right. How are the current status?

Bloom: Acording to what Tecna told me, we're at 79% We still neat to talk with Odd's and William's parents!

William: Well that will be dificult.(Odd come in)

Odd: Hi, guys! Have you seen Ulrich?

William: He was here before we arrive. He said that, with the Winx practicing some nights, he has to take time in the morning to practice.(Laura comes in)

Laura: Hello! Do you guys know what's wrong outside? Why is Jim prepeaing a giant cross-countrey course?

Odd: Don't ask me! He said it was after lunch!(Mister Delmas comes in)

Mister Delmas: Everyone, listen to me, please. There's gonna be a cross-countrey course this afternoon at Kadic. This si something that will mix classes from 10th and 11th grades. One more note, this will double your average grade by the end of the term. Thank you very much(leaves)

Jeremy: Oh no, that means i'm gonna have a zero!

Clone: Keep up with my pace, you'll do fine.

Odd: I better let Ulrich know about this.

Bloom: But wait. This afternoon? Isn't supposed to be an eclipse this afternoon?

William: Oh right! I just hope that we won't have to run in the dark.

Jeremy: Is Jim even aware of the Eclipse? It will happend during our race!

Bloom: Well, we just have to wate and find out!

However, something was happening in the factory. It seems that a pink light apeared at the entrance. Let's return to Kadic. The rest of the gang got out of the cafeteria. Ulrich and Yumi came in, with two tallows, drying themselves.

Odd: There you are!

William: Hey, you heard of Jim's cross-countrey?

Yuim: There's no way of it going missing! It's even written on Kadic News!

Ulrich: But with an Eclipse coming up, what will Jim do when it gets dark?

Yumi: We better have a nice spotlight! 

Odd: We don't seem to have a big way outside, but, we still have to pass through the park!

Bloom: Well, we should get going! Mister Fumet might change the class time to the morning, snce we have to work on the French Revolution!

William: Bloom, if you want, and when you have some free time, you can keep the book!

Bloom: Thanks, William!

SCREEN TRANSITION - ODD

It's now 3PM. Everyone was lining up to the cross-countrey. Aelita's clone was still behind. She went to get water to drink, before starting the competition.

Clone: I better hurry.

There seems to be someone on top of Kadic. It released a small lightning at the sky. Back on the court, everyone was lined up. The Lyoko warriors noticed that the Clone wasn't there.

Laura(whisper): Hey, where's the clone?

Jeremy: Don't ask me!(the clone returns) Where were you?

Clone: Sorry. I just went to drink water.(Jim apears)

Odd: Uh-oh, Jimbo has the frickin' megafone!

Jim: Listen up, you lazy slugs! This is the cross-coutrey of your lifes! It will double your avarage grade, fo rthe end of the term!

Jeremy(whispers): Hey, Aelita, remember to stay besides me!

Clone(whispers): Gotcha!

Jim: And don't worry with the eclipse! There's gonna be an ilumination system in the course at the park!

Odd: Well, that's a relief.

Stella: Why did i have to apear an Eclipse, on such a beautiful sunny day?

Aisha: Focus on the race, Stella. We'll do fine.

Jim: On your marks! Get set!(moves asside) GO!!!

Everyone started running. This was gonna be a very long race. The Clone moved slightly behind Jeremy. She opened her eyes.

On Lyoko, there's a wave of pulsations, moving at high speeds in the mountain Sector, to the Mountain-Forest Way tower, that was activated by XANA.

Aelita's Clone was actually passed out. And as if it wasn't enough, she was all tied up, inside the girls dressing room. The one running with the others, was actually the real Aelita.

Aelita(thoughts): This Eclipse... Little do they know that brings out... a very deep cloud...

A few laps in the race, Laura had a pulse on her wrist. She looked at her Transwatch, and it had the XANA eye, meanign that there was activity.

Laura: Drats...(closes inon Odd) XANA's on the attack.

Odd: Today? Why doesn't he ever attack on rainny days?

Laura: Catch up with the others, and tell Jim and the Winx what's up! Let's meet in the factory!

Odd: Roger!

Laura took a quick turn, back inside the gym, and entered the tunnel. However, she heard someone moaning.

Laura: Hm?(enters the girls dressong room) Is there anyone here?

Laura looked through the room. Suddenly she spoted a shadow. She looked through it, and Aelita's clone was there.

Laura: Oh no!(unties the Clone) How did you end here?

Clone: The Real Aelita! She's here! XANA tied me up here! We have to move to Lyoko!

Laura: Okay! I'll go to the lab! You try to catch up with the others! We nead some cover for the race!

Clone: Got it!

Laura went to the passage, and the clone went to the others. On the city, there was some darkness apearing. The eclipse was starting. However, with it, some weird mist apeared as well.

Person 1: Hey, there's mist comming!

Person 2: But there wasn't supposed ot be any mist today!

The mist started reaching people. They breathed in, and it proved to b bad. They started to feel bad. At one point, they passed out. The mist kept moving. The Clone reached William and Bloom.

Bloom: Aelita?

William: Weren't you with Jeremy?

Clone: It's not me! Well it is, but it isn't! It's the real one!

Bloom: WHAT?!

William: Oh no! We're in big trouble, right now! 

Clone: I have a bad feeling! XANA's in action, on Lyoko!

Bloom: Okay, let's get moving!

On the lab, Laura entered. She opened the news, and noticed that the Eclipse was starting. She looked at the news.

Laura: Seems like nothing out of normal os going on.(sees something) Wait... What's with those people inside the mist?(looks closer) Are they... GASP!!!! OH NO!!!

William and Bloom got out of the tunnel, and went to the factory. At Kadic, Odd caught up with the Winx, who looked at him.

Odd: XANA's on the move! Cover for us!

Musa: Leave it to us!

Odd left to find Ulrich and Yumi. Jeremy and Aelita were a little behind. However, Jeremy kept up with Aelita, and was doing fine.

Aelita: You see, you're doing okay!

Jeremy: Yeah, thanks a lot!(Transwatch vibrates) Uh-oh!

Aelita: What's wrong?

Jeremy: XANA's on the move!

Aelita: What? But i don't see anything related to XANA! How can you be so sure?

Jeremy looked at Aelita, notiing that she doesn't know about the Transwatch. She looked at Jeremy, who seemed to be backing off. Aelita noticed it, and understood what was going on.

Aelita: You.... Won't be leaving anytime soon!!!

Suddeny, Aelita transfored. She apeared in front of Jeremy, with her avatar, shocking Jeremy, and understanding she was teleported.

Jeremy: Oh drats!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

On the Lab, William and Bloom entered. They went to Laura, who was still shocked with what she was watching.

William: What's going on?

Laura: There's a weird mist in the air! People who breath it, will go lifeless! Look at these two, over here!(points to the image)

Bloom: This is horrable!

William: But, why was Aelita materealized?

Laura: I don't know!(sees something) Wait, there were programs that were modified! Aelita switched the program that was used to free William! 

Bloom: What?!

William: This is not good! We won't be able to save her, with the program messed up!

Bloom: It will have to be reformated!

Laura: Right now, we have to reformat the Tower! Avoid Devirtualization as much as posible!

William Gotcha!

Bloom: Where's the Tower?

Laura: In the Mountain Sector!

William and Bloom went to the Scanner Room. Laura activated the program, and the two warrirs went inside the scanners.

Laura: Transfer William! Transfer Bloom! Scanner William! Scanner Bloom! Virtualization!

The two warriors were Virtualized in teh Mountain Sector. Laura did not send them any vehicles, because, William could just call his Manta, or they could go there on their own.

Laura: The Activated Tower is to west of your current position! Go on, and becarefull with XANA!

William: You mind if i smoke myself?(smokes away)

Bloom: You did it already!(follows him)

Bloom and William went to the Tower. On earth, Jeremy was runing through the park, avoiding Energy Fields.

Aelita: What's wrong, Jeremy? Aren't you happy to see me?

Jeremy: I would, if it wasn't XANA!

Aelita: But it's not! It's me, Aelita! Don't you want...(raises his sword) A big hug?

Jeremy: GAH!

?? LASER ARROWS!!!!(hits Aelita)

Aelit: GAH!(dropsthe sword) Grrr!(looks left anf there's Odd)

Odd: Are you okay, Jeremy?

Jeremy: Slightly dizzi, but fine!

The Winx came in with Aelita's clone, Yumi and Ulrich, who to were in their avatars. Aelita grabed her sword. Tecna placed Jeremy inside a box, to protect him.

Aelita: Guys! It's been so long! How about a little sourvenier from the Network!(releses a Shockwave)

Tecna: JUMP!(everyone avoids the laser)

Aelita: Ow, you didn't like it?

Odd: XANA made Aelita violent in fight, but she's still a big comedian!

The shadows of the Eclipse started to close in on them. On the Mountain Sector, Bloom and William started to move in. Bloom heard a noise.

Bloom: Wait!(William comes out) There's someting here!

William: I heard it to! Laura?

Laura: Afirmative! Three Insekts closing in!

Bloom: Spoted them!(points up)

The Insekts started shooting. Laura took a glance at the cloud, through the images, seeing if she could get some data on it.

Laura: This clund is weird... As if it's not generated by the tower, and... I have to be sure...

At Kadic, the Eclipse's shadow was now covering nearly he entire city. Kadic was finally swalloed. But the cloud that followed the Eclipse, kept hitting people, draining their lifes. Jeremy spoted it.

Jeremy: Huh? Guys, watch out for the mist!

Odd: Mist?(breaths in the fog) Huh? What the... W...Wha...

Aelita: What's wrong? Is my cloud to killer for you?

Ulrich: This thing...

Yumi: I can't breath....(the three Warriors pass out)

Jeremy: NO!!!

Aelita: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You won't even get a chance! HAHAHAHA!!!!(gets hit) AURGH! What the-(sees the Winx) WHAT?! How come you?

Stella: We are Guardian Fairies!

Flora: Our magic won't be afected by your powers, XANA!

Aelita: Grrrr! Then i'll take you out by force!!!

On Lyoko, William and Bloom were voiding the Insekts' lasers. William brought out his sword, and released a shockwav at one, blowing it up.

Bloom: Behind you!

William: Huh?(sees an Insekt landing) SUPERSMOKE!!!(smokes behind the monsters) PREFURATION!(slashes the monster) Bloom, the last one is coming!

Bloom: Good luck shooting me... FIRE ARPOON!!!

Bloom's attack shooted down the Insekt. They went back to root. They closed in on the Tower. However, when they got there, there were some Krabs on the area.

Bloom: A full shelfish platter... Boy, i hate forgeting the fish sauce for those!

William: We can make a fresh one! But that gold one is gonna be one heack of a spice!

On the lab, the camera windo opened. Laura noticed that XANA's mist was apearing. Laura noticed that, even with the elevator locked, the opening on top of the lab would let the cloud enter.

Laura: William, Bloom, the cloud is entering the factory!(Lyoko) It will reach the lab!

Bloom: Oh no!

William: What will you do?

Laura: I have to start a countdown, to a Return to the Past. You have only 20 more minuts to try and reset the tower!(lab) After that, if we fail we will have to start over!

William: Ok. See you on the other side, Laura.

Laura: Same to you.(starts the Countdown)

Bloom: It's up to us, now.

William: Yeah. No matter what, let's disable the Tower! MANTA!!!(the Manta apears) ATTACK!!!

The Black Manta went to the Krabs. It locked on, ans shooted. One of the Krabs shooted back, to counter the laser. William and Bloom came out of hiding. 

Bloom: I can feel it. It's all up to us!

William: There's no room for failiure!

Laura looked. She wasn't able to go anywhere now. The cloud entered the lab. It went down. Laura had no choice, but to inhaled it.

Laura(thoughts): Good luck, guys...(body goes lifeless)

SCREEN TRANSITION - LAURA

Countdown, 12:59 minuts. On Earth, the Winx were still facing off Aelita. But the posessed guardian was giving them the fight. They pushed back.

Tecna: MEGAWAT!!!

Flora: SUMMER THUNDER!!!

Musa: STEREO BLAST!!!

Aelita jumped out of the way, avoifing the three attacks. It seems that the darkness of th eeclipse was powering up Aelita, somehow.

Roxy: Something's not right. She seems stronger with the darkness!

Stella: There's clearly something with this Eclipse, that's strenthening XANA!

Aelita: So you noticed it, Winx?

Tecna: She must have powered up the Eclipse with some kind of energy!

Aelita: Hahahaha!!! XANA gave me an extra power, for me to use on the Eclpise! Where do you think this cloud is comming from?! 

Tecna Oh no!

On the Mountain Sector, The Gold Krab shoote a tremor, but Bloom and William avoided it. William jumped on top of it, and stabed the XANA Eye. 

Bloom: Nice!(the Gold Krab blows up) Let's keep going!

One of the other Krabs went to Bloom, and she was now under it. The monster's opened. Bloom moved out, as the monster released a shockwave. 

Bloom: FLAME ARPOON!!!(hits the XANA eye)

William: PREFURATION!!!(stabs the XANA eye)

The two monsters blew up. However XANA wasn't gonna let it end. He virtualized two Tarantulas. The two monsters started shooting.

William: XANA's to stuborn!

Bloom: I can feel it! We have less than 10 minuts!

Bloom and William avoided the shots. The Manta shooted one Tarantula's XANA eye, blowing it up. The other shooted the Manta, destroying it. William went to the spider monster!

William: GRRRAAAAAA!!!!(gets hit) OUGH!

Bloom: DRAGON WING!!!

Bloom's spell allowed William to float. He floated to her. Bloom raised her Blazing Barrier. William threw his sword, at the Tarantula's XANA eye, but was deflected.

William: Drats!(catched his sword)

Bloom: Let's get moving!

They went to the Tarantula! Bloom released a shock wave to the Tarantula, pushing it over. William released a shockwave at the monster, destroying it.

William: The coast is clear!

Bloom: GO!

William smoked to the Tower, and went inside. Countdown, 4:18 minuts. On Earth, Musa and Aisha charged with their shields. Aelita raised her sword, and released a shockwave. This forced the two fairies back.

Aisha: How strong is she?

Jeremy: I never saw this power! The mist leveled her up a lot!

Stella: We have to destroy this mist! There has to be a way!

Aelita: So, who's gonna me the fitst?

??: Element of fire! SOLAR FLARE!!!!

Suddenly, a giant fireball apeared in the sky. This was powerfull enough to make the mist disapear. The fireball to vanished.

Stella: Hey, who called that sun?(looks behind) DAPHNE!!!

Daphne: Sorry for the delais! Time to attack!(the mist returns) Huh?

Stella: Oh come on!!!

Aelita: Hahahahaha!!!! You thought you could disipate the mist? Don't make me laugh!(charges up power) ENERGY FIELD!!!(hits Daphne, with a massive Energy Fiels)

Daphne: GAAAAAHHHH!!!!(reverts to human) Aurgh... (cough cough) N-no...(lifeless)

Stella: DAPHNE!!!!

William reached the second level of the Tower. He went to the center and the interface apeared. But he noticed something was off.

William: Hm? This is... Aelita's teleportation was commanded... It might not be usefull, at the moment, but, it will help us.

William hacked the interface. He attemped to look for the identification codes that XANA sues to control Aelita. Countown 1:00 Minute.

The Winx called a convergene. It exploded on the spoted it imed at. But Aelita apeared in Supersmoke.

Stella: She avoided it?!

Aelita: HAHAHAHA!!! I'll send you to Oblivion!

On the Mountain Sector, Bloom looked arround, to see if there was any monster comming. Bloom looked at the tower.

Bloom: It's still red! What's William doing inside? Isn't it just place his hand on the interface?

William kept serching. He then found what he wanted, and sent everything. The interface became empty, again, waiting for a code to be placed.

William: Okay. This is what i nead. Now, to finish things.(places his hand on the interface)

Aelita raised her sword. The Winx called their shields, but were hit. They reverted to human as well, and started feeling the effects of the cloud.

Aelita: Welcome to Oblivion! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

The mist out of nowere vanished. The Winx, imediatly returned to feeling normal. Aelita looke arround, confused.

Aelita: Huh? What the?! Who did?!

Stella: We're safe? WE'RE SAFE!!!

Aelita: Wait, then that means...(starts to disapear) No! NOOOOOO-(disapears)(inside the Tower)

William: Tower Deactivated.

By the end of the 20 minuts, the Return to the past imediatly started. We're now back to the moment, where everyone was about to line up for the race.

Jeremy: That was close.

Laura: Yeah! Thank god i had a countdown! The mist entered the factory, and got me! Well done, William!

William: Thanks!

Bloom: I'm curious, what took you so long, the moment you entred the Tower?

William: I retrived the programs that XANA uses on Aelita, to control her. We can fix the program, and use the codes to free Aelita!

Jeremy: Okay! We nead another Supercomputer to execute it! So, i'm sorry to say, but we must use the Volcano Sector.

Ulrich: We have that one located. So it won't be a problem. 

Odd: Ok, we'll do this when?

Jeremy: As soon as we get the program fixed!

Next time, on Code Lyoko, the Lyoko Warriors attack the Volcano Sector, in an attemp to bring back their friend. They will attack the main supercomputer, to reach an interface. But XANA's protection on the supercalculator, is one that shocks our heroes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 81 27
(This is a part two- but you don't have to read part 1 if you don't want to.) Never thought there would be a part two. It's been twenty two years sin...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
817 24 29
Everyone in their group knows that Jeremy wants to bring Aelita into their world so she can be with them, and they can turn off that supercomputer...
13.5K 385 38
Camille was just a lonely girl living in an old warehouse alone, since she was five. Everything changed when she entered a lottery and won a scholars...