Marital Love

By geminified_

"π’ͺπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώβ„΄π“Šπ“‡π“ƒβ„―π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ƒ'𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝒻ℯ𝒸𝓉 π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝒾𝓉'π“ˆ β„΄π“Šπ“‡π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 ℐ'𝓁𝓁 π“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έπ“€ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žβ„΄π“Š 𝓉�... More

Author's Note
Characters
🎢Playlist🎢
Chapter 1 : The First Meet
Chapter 2 : "Let's Meet"
Chapter 3 : Jaans
Chapter 4 : First Date
Chapter 5 : It's Fixed
Chapter 6 : Engagement (Part1)
Chapter 7 : Engagement (Part 2)
Chapter 8 : Day Out
Chapter 9 : I Promise!!
Chapter 10 : Mehendi
Chapter 11 : Sangeet
Chapter 12 : Wedding bells
Chapter 13 : A New Phase
Chapter 14 : Being supportive
Chapter 15 : Sorry!!
Chapter 16: Bits of the past
Chapter 17 : Rising feelings
Chapter 18 : Emergency
Chapter 19 : Jouissance
Chapter 20 : You are my priority!
Chapter 21 : All because of her!!
Chapter 22 : Drunk?
Chapter 23 : Stupid Heart!!
Chapter 24 : His smile is to die for!!
Promo⚑
Chapter 25 : Humdard 🎢
Chapter 26 : I know you better than you!
Chapter 27 : It's fun to tease her!!
Chapter 28 : Her safe place!
Chapter 29 : I just need to hug him!
Chapter 30 : Rain, me and you!
Chapter 32 : Sick Agnhiotri
Chapter 33 : Her Saviour!
Chapter 34 : I don't need to worry!
Chapter 35 : She's my painkiller!!
Chapter 36 : Lies Mr. Agnhiotri!
Chapter 37 : I'm home!!
Chapter 38 : Just be fine!
Epilogue
Announcement
Bonus Chapter 1
New Story Alert

Chapter 31 : My and Pree's baby!

7.6K 436 132
By geminified_

"Hold my hand. Let's walk together in this journey."
~~~

Akhil's POV~

"Rise and shine boys!!" I heard Preeti's voice as I stired in my sleep.

Wait! What?

She's awake before me? I'm dreaming probably.

"Good morning munchkin. Come on get up baby." I heard her again. She's really awake. I opened my eyes only to see Preeti on Shaan's side trying to wake him up. But my stubborn boy rolled over to my side.

"He's just like you. Sleepy head! doesn't wakes up in one call. It's fine I'll wake him up. By the way how are you awake before me, and that too when we slept so late at night?"

"Psch... I'm not that much heavy sleeper Akhil!!" she whined.
"Haan Haan. Jo dekhta hai use malum hai madam."
[Yes yes. The one who sees only knows.]

"You na!!! Leave it. You guys on the dinning table in ten or else no breakfast for you Mr. Agnhiotri!"

"Now what's that Pree??"

"Wake him up soon!!" she sprinted out of the room yelling.
God wake up munchkin otherwise I'll have to starve till afternoon baby!!

-

Finally my sleepyhead was up and we freshened up asap. I made him sit on the dinning table as he was still half asleep.

Even if I give him a day to sleep he'll still be sleepy!

"Pree you go and sit outside. I'll get the coffee and prepare for the pancakes." I said coming inside the kitchen.

"I've already prepared the batter Akhil. You just make the coffee. I swear I would've made it but it won't be as good as yours." she said the latter part rather very sweetly and I couldn't stop but smile.

"Buttering are we Mrs. Agnhiotri?"

"May be!" she pecked my cheeck and before I could react she jogged out of the kitchen.

I shook my head at her antiques.
This woman!!

I prepared the coffee and poured it into the cups and also I was done making the pancakes. All the while I could hear both my babies giggling outside.

Baby Huh?

My conscience teased.

Of course she is! Nothing less than Shaan.

"Breakfast for both my babies!!" I exclaimed coming towards the dinning table holding the breakfast tray.

"But I'm the only baby here Chachu!" Shaan looked at me curiously. I kept the tray on the table and scrapped the back of my neck as Preeti stared at me as if she'll beat me any time.

"He's referring to himself munchkin!" Preeti suddenly said taking the coffee mug.

"Uh Huh! Your Chachi thinks I'm the baby munchkin. Tell her she's more kiddish than me." I settled down and took my coffee mug too.

"Munchkin tell your Chachu that he's the stubborn kid!"

"Munchkin tell your Chachi that she's the one who doesn't listens at all!"

"Munchkin tell your Chachu to shut up!!"

My poor nephew kept his head shooting to us everytime we spoke.
He looked cute doing so!

"Chachi Chachu can I have pancakes now?" he finally said.
He's definitely annoyed by our banter.

What else do you expect from a five year old? My conscience mocked.

"Haan haan munchkin. Here Chachi will feed you. Don't listen to your Chachu." Preeti said holding up a morsel for him.

"Chachi you both fight like mummy papa. They're the same." he said munching his bite.

"And who wins munchkin?" me and Preeti asked in unison and I received yet another glare from my wife.

"Of course mummy!!" he exclaimed proudly.

"Psch. Poor Bhai. All us men are being silenced out by our wives. Munchkin let me tell you something. You can never win from women. Never!!" I told him shaking my pointer finger in a no.

My action did offend someone and I received a smack on my arm.

"Ouchhh... Woman don't be violent in front of a kid. See munchkin this is what I go through all day!"
I'm sure after I leave Shaan back home tomorrow I'm either be sleeping on the couch or I'll have to starve.

But for now I want to enjoy this cute banter of ours.

We finished our breakfast with few more banters and Preeti went in to get a bath. I on the other hand took Munchkin down to Mummy Papa as they wanted to spend some time with him.

I came back up and honestly I felt like a rabbit walking into a lion's den.
God save me!
Make sure she doesn't burst out today! Please please!!

I walked into our room and saw her going through the meds and struggling with her hair strands falling in front of her eyes.

I moved closer and settled besides her. Though she knew I'm there she royally ignored me.
I tucked those few hair strands behind her hair.

"Pschh... In baalo ki itni majal ki meri Sherni ko sataye." I said and she finally looked at me.
[How dare these hairs annoy my tigress.]

"I can't find my pills. Do you remember where I kept them?" she asked not paying heed to my actions.

"Which pills?"

"Pschh.. For my period cramps Akhil!!" she mentioned getting up from the bed.
"Umm... I guess they're in the cupboard. Wait I'll get them." I held her by the shoulders and made her sit. Opening the cupboard I looked for the pills.

Finally finding them I gave it to her. Preeti doesn't has water with pills and I don't know how she's even able to swallow those without water.

"Should I get you something?" I asked kneeling in front of her.
She shook her head in negative and looked down.

"Can I have some ice cream. It makes me feel better." she said after few seconds.
"Sure just a minute!" I ran towards the kitchen and scooped out some ice cream.

"Thanks!" Preeti said as I settled besides her.
"First sit comfortably. I'll feed you the ice cream." Following my words she rested her back straight to the head board and I placed a pillow behind her.

I fed her the ice cream as she kept fidgeting with her fingers.
"What's the matter Pree?"

"I had planned to cook something nice for munchkin but the cramps are very severe. I can't even walk properly." She sounded upset.

"Aree bas itni si baat. It's OK Pree. We'll have lunch down with Maa Papa."
So small thing. ]

"I know but I wanted to cook for everyone. It's been days I've cooked for everyone. Pschh...and this period!!"

"It's fine na Jaan. Cook some other day OK! Now you rest. Do you need more ice cream?"

She nodded in negative and I decided to get a bath too.

---

We were done with our lunch and currently me and Preeti were watching 'Tamasha'.
[Tamasha : An Indian movie staring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Paudukone]
Let me tell you. Preeti loves watching Ranbir Kapoor, I mean his films not him. She's staring at him continuously while watching the film and I was really pissed.

"Ranbir looks so handsome in this look doesn't he?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah I mean it's fine. Nothing much special."

"If it's RK then it's special!"

Yeah yeah. Patti saath mein baitha hai, uska kuch nahi.
[Husband is sitting besides, nothing about that.]
'If it's RK then it's special'.
Itna bhi kuch special nahi dikha mujhe!!
[I didn't see anything special!!]

Uh-huh! Someone's getting jealous Huh?
My conscience teased.
Is there any exchange program for conscience. Mine is getting out of hands.

"Umm...Pree can we watch something else?" I said as was quite disturbed with the heart eyes she had for him.

"Oh-ok. Barfi?"

Again his movie!!

"Nah...Something which doesn't has Ranbir in it." I spoke unknowingly.

She paused the movie and narrowed her eyes at me and I looked everywhere but her.

"Why?"

"Cz you're giving him more attention than me!" I blurted and the next moment she broke into a laughter.

"Jealous are we Mr. Agnhiotri?" she asked controlling her laugh.

"No I'm not. I'm not a jealous husband okay!" I defended immediately.

"Says the one whose jealous even of ice creams" she pointed and I had to think of a good comeback.

"Yeah cz they've tasted your lips more than I have. Shouldn't I be jealous?" I said with a smirk. She stopped laughing and looking at her from the corner of my eyes I noticed her blushing.

"Why so silent Mrs. Agnhiotri? Don't I have a point?"

"Uhhh... That... You.... Ummm... Forget it. We'll watch something else." She was about to change the movie but I took the remote and switched off the television instead.

"No Pree. Rest for a while. I'll get Shaan up after a while."

"Okay." She agreed and got up. I was taken back as she stood and sat on my lap. Circling her arms around my neck she rested her head on my shoulder.

My hands unknowingly wrapped around her and she clinged more into me. Her breath fanned on my neck. I was controlling my best as she wasn't in a condition to romance.

I looked down to see Preeti looking at me. But she looked disturbed.
"Kya hua?"
[What's happened?]

"Do you think I'm ignoring my work?" she questioned now looking down and playing with the hem of my shirt.
I didn't understand what she wants to say.

"I've been working less after getting married. I mean I'm not giving enough time to my job. But that was because I wanted to adjust to the new things happening around myself. I wasn't really ignoring it. You know na how much I love my job. Then too..." she stopped talking.

Understanding that she wants to talk about it I said
"I don't think you were ignorant towards it. Everyone needs time to adjust to the new routines in their life. And also since we got married there were some or the other things happening around. Haina? "
[Isn't it?]

It's not easy to look after both house and office. But now you've quite grown habitual to this routine. So you can give more time to your work. I know work is a priority for you and who can understand that better than me. If you'd like to work overtime as well you should." I said rubbing her back.

She finally looked up at me and I was awarded with a long smooch on my cheeck.
"Feeling better?" She nodded at my question happily.

"You know that day this was the thing I was stressed about. I didn't knew how to react when I was made aware of my ignorant behavior by my colleague. I was blaming myself for not being able to balance things together."

"You don't need to stress about these things love. Everyone learns with experience. So will you."

"Hmm...."

"I think you should rest now Pree."

"That's what I'm doing." She said and rested her head again on my shoulder.

Thank God she's not grumpy about the morning banter!

"I need to rest. So you're spared today. I'll take my revenge tomorrow. Get that." I heard her say and my moment of celebration was shattered.

Uh-oh! Celebrated early I guess!

"Uh jaan wo to mein bas yu hin..."
[Uh Jaan that was just like this...]

"...Shut up and let me have a nap" she shooted and I kept quiet for the next hour.

---

"Chachi look it's me!!" Shaan exclaimed. Vansh and Meera's wedding photos were ready and they had sent the wedding pen drive.

"Yes munchkin and you look so cute!" Preeti said pinching his cheeks.

"Chachi who is she?" Shaan pointed out at a three old small girl who looked nothing less than a princess in an off white frock.

"That's Tara munchkin."

"We wore same Chachi!!" Shaan had wore an off white Kurta which paired with Tara's frock.

"She's cute!" he said and I instantly looked at him. "Chachi I played with her. She's small and sweet!"
"Acha! You find her cute!" I said and he smiled.
Wait a minute! Does my nephew find a girl cute?
"You know Chachu I have so many friends in school but Tara is cuter them all"
Preeti chuckled and they both continued watching the pics.

Hmm....looks like my munchkin is going to be a charmer!

After we were done watching the pics I ordered some food from outside. As none of us was much hungry I had ordered limited and we finished our dinner in no time.
Since I had to leave Shaan back home tomorrow we decided to sleep instead of going for any other activity.

Getting a call from Bhai I went to the balcony to attend the call while Preeti took Shaan to our bedroom.

"How's my baby Akhil?" Bhai asked.
"He's doing great Bhai! He's found his new favorite person afterall." I replied.

"He didn't trouble you guys na?"

"Psch...Bhai I've told you already. I would love it if he troubles us. Preeti is loving his company. She doesn't leaves his side."

"Looks they've bonded well now. Fine we'll reach home late at night. Bring him home by 7:00. He needs to attend school as well."

"Sure Bhai don't worry. Good night!"

"Good night. And if you both are so loving a kids company why don't have one permanently in the house. Huh? "

"Bhai yaar.... "I whined.

"What? I just adviced. It's up-to you guys now."

"And whenever it happens I wish Shaan will get a sister!" I heard Bhabhi in the background.

"Guys I haven't thought about it. It's not six months to our marriage. Just let me sleep. Byee." I cut the call and tapped the phone on my head.

My and Pree's baby!
Sounds cute!

Oyee khade khade sapne kya dekh raha hai? Jaake sojaa!
[What dreams are u seeing standing here? Go and sleep!]

My conscience mocked.

I walked towards the bedroom and my heart bloomed with the scene in front of me.

Preeti and Shaan were sleeping with Preeti's one arm protecting him and him completely clinged onto her. They both had a pout on their face.

I kept admiring them until the picture was fixed into my eyes.
God they look so cute like that.

I moved closer to them and leaned in and kissed both their foreheads. Settling on my side of the bed I turned towards Preeti and caressed her head.

"I know it's still not the time and neither are you ready nor me. But one day in future I want to see you like this holding our child in your arms and I could keep admiring you both.
No one's ever going to pressurize you about it neither me nor our families.

I want it to happen whenever you wish to cz I want you to enjoy every single moment of becoming a parent with me. I'm sure you'll love and cherish our child more than I can. Right now it's our relationship and careers that need to be prioritised.

But whenever I'll come to know that we're becoming parents I'm sure I'm going to be the happiest man alive."

I kissed her crown and then I noticed her eyes open beaming with tears.
"And I know that whenever it happens I'll not have to worry about anything cz I'll have you with me." she said.

I smiled at the trust she has for me. It's special when the person you love trusts you so much.

Putting my one arm around her I pulled them both closer.
Whenever my time comes of becoming a father I'm going to live those moments to the fullest.

**********

Hello peeps!
I know I was late to update.
But my Uni has began and I was taking some time to settle down to the surroundings.

I hope you loved the chapter. Do comment and tell me your views on it.
Also don't forget to vote the chapter  and share the story.

Also we can connect on instagram. The username goes by the same as the one on Wattpad.
geminified_ .
You could also use the link to my instagram profile on my Wattpad profile.
Will be posting about updates, sneak peeks and also interact with you guys there.

See you soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 33.6K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
819K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
214K 7.6K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
239K 21.5K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...