The young avengers: breaking...

avenger37 द्वारा

When an old enemy of spiderman comes around and the avengers don't do anything about it, the young avengers r... अधिक

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!
Cast
1. love note
2. the mall incident
4. sneaky spider
5. confession time
6. not so perfect
7. exposed
8. interrogation
9. emergency contact
10. the runes of kof kol
11. certified idiot
12. team work
13. the man from the bridge
14. burrito boys
15. kate's plan

3. the flying bird guy

456 10 1
avenger37 द्वारा

CHAPTER THREE
☆★☆★→ the flying bird guy ←☆★☆★

Word count: 1.7K
Warning: language

————————☆♡☆————————

We had finally reached the compound again, and we practically sprinted up to the living quarters to go tell the avengers what just happened.

Peter ended up explaining everything to all of us on the way home. It turns out the vulture makes and sells weapons to criminals, which is probably the biggest case we've had since the whole ultron situation.

The six of us ran through the front door, and luckily most of the avengers were already in the main room.

"That was fast." Nat said as she looked down at her watch, probably realizing we weren't gone for that long.

"We have information!" I announced loudly so everyone in the room could hear me. Luckily I succeeded considering everyone's heads turned to look over.

I waited for a second but they all just continued to stand there and stare at me. "That was a hint to gather around." I added. I heard Sam let out an annoyed groan before removing himself from the couch, and walking over like everyone else.

"Did you bring me any presents?" Thor asked, already sitting in the kitchen stool.

"No thor." I answered, and I saw him frown a bit.

"What's up guys?" Steve asked as he also walked closer.

"Do none of you watch the news or anything?" I questioned, suprised that they didn't already know about the incident at the mall.

"Bucky does since he's an old man." Sam teased. Bucky just glared at him with his usual death stare.

"Alright get to the point, I'm already bored." My father commented, not being helpful at all.

"Okay so we went to the mall to go do young avenger things right? Then out of no where these guys just started shooting at eachother in the food court, but it turns out that they're actually pretty bad and sell dangerous high tech alien weapons to criminals." I quickly explained to the room of adults.

"So?" I heard Clint casually ask. Kates head then whipped over in her fathers direction.

"I'm sorry..... did you miss the part where she said dangerous alien weapons?" Kate said, rephrasing the most important words of my sentence.

"Yeah.... let the police deal with it." My father added.

Why are they being so casual about this?

"The police?" Pietro questioned before his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Guys these aren't just any weapons..... it's alien technology." Kate added.

"And how do you know that?" Clint asked Kate before crossing his arms.

"Peter told us." Yelena blurted out, and all eyes turned to Peter.

"Is this about that flying bird guy you told me about when I first tried to recruit you?" My father asked Peter. I looked over at Peter slightly offended that my dad knew about this before I did.

"Yeah." Peter answered quietly.

"Nope. Stay out of it." My dad demanded before getting up from his seat.

Bossy much?

"Why?" Wanda questioned.

"Because I said so." My dad said back.

"That's a shit answer." I told him, and before Steve could even get the word out of his mouth, I already knew what he was gonna say.

"Language!" He said as expected.

"He's the one who's being unfair!" I yelled as i pointed at my father, trying to defend myself.

"And as usual, your the one being dramatic." My father snarked. I just glared at him.

"So what? You guys are just gonna sit on your ass while these guys are running around?" Pietro asked. Shockingly Steve didn't say 'language' this time, and instead just shook his head.

"We have bigger things to worry about. The police or damage control can figure it out." My father added.

Is he serious?

That was the worst possible answer he could've given.

"A group of toddlers could do a better job at stopping vulture then damage control could!" I said, half joking.

"So not only are you guys not doing anything to stop him, but we're not aloud to do anything either?" Kate asked, directly looking at Clint. Instead of Clint answering though, he just looked over at my dad.

Then, everyone looked over at my dad. "Correct." He said with his arms crossed. "And until it's figured out I don't want you going on missions."

Did he just say what I think he said?

"Is that a joke?" I asked, really hoping the answer would be yes.

"Nope." He said before starting to walk away.

"Tony, don't you think that's a little-"

But before Steve could even try to disagree with my dad, he cut him off. "No Rogers, I don't think it's a little anything." My dad said stopping in his tracks in the hallway.

"What ever. It's not a big deal. Just go change out of your sweaty suits." Sam snarked from over in the corner. I could tell he was trying to lighten the mood, but nothing was gonna fix how mad I was right now.

What's the point in being the young avengers if we can't even be the young avengers?

"This is unbelievable." I said completely annoyed, and walked straight past my father and headed for my room.

"Maddie wait up." I heard Wanda say behind me, and I heard the foot steps of I'm assuming my friends following after me.

I stopped for a second and turned around to see Wanda, Kate, and Yelena walking up to me, and Peter and Pietro trailing behind.

"So we can all agree this is totally unfair right?" Yelena asked, walking on the other side of Kate.

"Very unfair." Kate added, and Wanda nodded her head. We finally reached my room, and I opened the door for all of us to walk in, but when the boys tried to enter, Kate stood in the doorway to block them.

"No. We need girl time." She told them, and Pietro let his lips fall into a pout.

"Don't look at me like that." She told him, and rested her head on the side of the door.

"Come see me after?" He asked before grabbing her hand.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe." She told him, before he lifted her hand and placed a kiss on it.

Yuck.

Now I know how she feels watching me and Peter.

And we aren't even that gross.

"Ew." Yelena said as she also watched the interaction.

Pietro then turned around, and threw his arm over peters shoulder. "Come on parker. Let's leave the losers alone." He snarked, making sure to say it extra loud so we could hear, then Kate shut the door.

"There bromance is cute." Kate said as she turned around with a huge smile on her face.

"Every time you say me and Peter are gross.... I hope you remember that moment." I said, reffering to Pietro kissing her hand.

"Shut up." She said back, and Yelena and Wanda just laughed.

"Well..... this afternoon went from totally exciting to completely depressing." I said, and plopped down on my bed.

Not to sound rebellious, but there's no way I'm listening to my father.

No.way.

••••••••••••

A couple hours had past since the young avengers got home from the mall, and luckily they had the living quarters to themselves since all the avengers were all at a meeting about an up coming mission.

Maddison was most definitely still pissed off about the situation, but luckily, her best friends had it covered.

Kate and Yelena finally walked back through the main door after being gone for almost an hour, and saw the rest of there friends sitting on the couch in the main room.

"Where were you guys?" Peter asked as the two girls entered the room, and shut the door behind them.

"We have a surprise." Yelena said with a smile as they both walked over to sit with the rest of there friends. Kate took a seat on the couch beside Maddison, and Yelena sat on the single chair across from them.

"Its movie night right? Check this out." Kate said before setting down her bag in front of both her and Maddison, and pulling out a bunch of snacks.

"We raided the snack cabinet in the party room." Yelena said proudly, crisscrossing her legs on the chair.

"Yessss candy." Pietro said like an excited child before going to snatch one of the bags of candy in front of the two girls, until Kate smacked his hand away.

"No. Wait till the movie." She said back. Pietro just raised his hands in defence, and sat back down in his seat.

"Can we watch malcom in the middle?" Wanda asked everyone, and she could already sense her brother rolling his eyes.

"Again with the sitcoms...... you have a problem." He said, turning his head to look at her sister.

"How about who ever gets to the theatre first wins." Wanda then suggested. Pietro let out a light chuckle, already knowing that he could easily win. He got up from his seat, and within the blink of an eye, the boy was running to the theatre.

"This should be fun." Yelena said with a laugh, and all the girls got up from there seats to head down to the theatre room as well.

Maddison stopped walking once she realized Peter wasn't following along with the rest of them. "You coming parker?" She asked the boy.

Peter swallowed a lump in his throat. "I uh— I think I'm actually just gonna go to bed." He said, and nervously scratched the back of his neck.

Maddison furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Really? But..... it's movie night." She questioned, knowing Peter never misses movie nights on fridays.

"I know but I'm just really tired." He said, and got up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Oh.... Okay." She said a little disappointed. Peter felt his heart sink at the tone of her voice.

"Good night Maddie." He said to her before walking off to his room.

"Night Peter." She said in response, and watched him disappear into his room.

Peter shut the door behind him, and leaned up against the back of the door, and threw his hands over his face.

He hated this. He hated lying. Especially to maddie.

But, Peter had other plans for the night.

Plans that involved the vulture.

पढ़ना जारी रखें