Commissionkoji

By Quin-X

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka accepts any work as long as its for the right price. You name it stalking, information, su... More

Chapter 1: Introductions Failed
Chapter 2: The First Task
Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission
Chapter 4: A Horrible Person
Chapter 5: Swimming In Points
Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor
Chapter 7: Accumulating Points
Chapter 8: Ayanokoji Vs Ayane
Chapter 9: May
Chapter 10: Millionare
Chapter 12: Helping For Free?
Chapter 13: Tutoring? / The Deal
Chapter 14: Special Promo Service/ A Personal Request
Chapter 15: Chaos In Class-D
Chapter 16: Class-D State / The Three Weirdos
Chapter 17: Midterms / Horikita
Chapter 18: Midterm Results
Chapter 19: We Have A Millionaire
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: That Night.
Chapter 22: Azuma Sana/First Day In The Business
Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission
Chapter 24: The Sudden Visitor/'s
Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs
Chapter 26: My Richest Customer Yet
Chapter 27: Kiryuin's Commission
Chapter 28: Formation Of The Cult / Trouble In The Swimming Club

Chapter 11: Date w/ Ayane Senpai

8K 375 181
By Quin-X

"All in all it would be 10,000 points!" the store clerk announced to me, which made me freeze. I think i might have heard it wrong so i ask him again.

"Sorry, my ears might be playing tricks on me, how much for those clothes to be rent again?"

Please,please tell me that you actually made a mistake that you added an extra zero at the end and it should just be 1,000 points.

"10,000 points." he repeated, i see my ears weren't playing tricks on me but the store clerk was lying. Indeed that should be the only reason.

"Sir, you don't have to lie, i'm also poor like you, you won't get any extra points from me" as i said this he showed me the price tag.

Those clothes are indeed 10,000?!

I fainted,or pretended to faint.

You might be confused why i was buying this 10,000 points clothes, actually it was a formal suit.

After the mini competition which i won against Ayane senpai's team, my salary raised to 4,500 private points however it includes that i need to date her once. She made a bet with her team that if i won the competition, then she would need to date me as a punishment.

My goddess Ayane senpai told me that she already reserved a spot in an Italian restaurant that she likes, she said that everything were already paid and i just need to bring myself.

Lucky! Is what i thought.

The restaurant have a dress code and Ayane senpai strictly told me to wear a formal attire, which sadly i don't have any.

Also I didn't have any idea what type of formal attire would look good on me, even if i wear an expensive suit, i bet i would look like a clown.

So i went to Keyaki mall hoping to find a cheap one, fortunately i saw a mannequin wearing a formal suit that i hope would look good on me, a three piece brown suit, i immediately look at the price tag and also immediatrly went outside of the store and went to see another not looking back.

but then the cheapest store selling formal clothes actually need to pay 10,000 points! This is scam.

Here i am lying on the floor pretending to be unconscious so the store clerk would take a pity on me and give me a discount price.
.
.
Which sadly did not work, i guess i need to take some acting classes.

I reluctantly send the 10,000 points to the cashier as she sent me a bright smile as she hand me a bag inside were my formal clothes, i bet she's having fun at my reaction and i notice that smile only shows when a customer bought an expensive one.

I proposed to rent the clothes but it was no use, they don't provide such service anymore, since it always ended up damaged whenever someone returned it.

Sighing, i went to the fitting room and tried it on. Removing my clothes

"This is a bit uncomfortable" i muttered as i rolled up the sleeves to make it better, i tried loosening up the tie since i didn't like it tight a bit on the neck.

"I look like a clown" i sighed as i look at my reflection in the mirror.
.
.
.

.
.
.

"Its just one night anyways, also a free luxury food is waiting for me" i check my phone for the time, it was still early but i decided to go earlier,i put my uniform in the bag and head out.

However when i went out, the cashier from earlier called out to me.

"Y-you please wait a minute!" she called out to me, she had stars in her eyes when she looks at me, and it changes to a money sign.

'Is she one of my people?' i thought, Ninomiya always told me that my pupils turns into a money sign whenever i'm thinking of profits, this woman was the same.

Don't tell me that the price for this clothes was actually wrong and it was more expensive?!

"Can i help you?, i actually have an appointment, i don't want to be late" i said as i avert my gaze from her, i don't want to pay out anymore points, its their fault now for giving the wrong price and i already bought it, let me out from here!

I don't want to stay from this place that reeks lavishness

"Are you interested in gaining points?"

"You bet i am!"

I quickly turned around and grab her hands with mine, which made her flustered by my actions, but then a grin formed on her face.

" 30,000 points!, we will just take a picture of you in your suit, how about it?" she said as she raised three fingers.

Nodding a bit faster than usual, i followed her to a room, at that time i realized i made a good decision.

I met another goddess.

---------------------------------------------------------
Total previous balance :1,453, 620
-10,000 clothes +30,000 (photos)
Total account balance: 1,473,620 PP
---------------------------------------------------------

At 8 pm I was already waiting inside, the receptionist greeted me with a smile after saying Ayane senpai's name and lead me to a two seater dining table.

A waiter gave me a jug of water and a glass, while i stared at the view outside as i ignored the stares and glances i received, the restaurant was located on the third floor and the table that Ayane senpai reserved has one with a view of the night sky.

I wonder how much she spend to reserve this, eventhough she lose the bet and she would need to date me, i don't think it was necessary to reserve a seat in a fine dining restaurant, dating could also mean watching a movie if i was right and i'm pretty sure it would cost less than dining here.

It has already been 40 minutes passed by the appointed time and Ayane senpai still didn't show up, i was actually considering leaving since it was already past my usual dinner time, also the stares i got from others the moment i entered was increasing.

I even saw of them sneakily taking pictures of me for free, i'm not even exaggerating since there was someone who took a picture of me while her camera's flash was open.

Just when i was considering leaving, i heard someone from behind me ask.

"Did you wait long?"

I turned around as i saw a sight to behold, Ayane senpai who was twirling her hair was wearing a red dress adorned with a white rose by her left shoulder, her hair was different since it was now curled and looks like it was styled in a salon.

Of course this made the others on their own dates turn to look at her, some were even slapped for staring at her too long.

Isn't this supposed to be just a normal dinner? , why is she so well dressed, now i look out of place. I shook my head and answered her.

"Yes, i thought i was gonna die of poverty, but it seems like i would die of hunger because of you" i said as i earned a quick glare from her with her eyebrows twitch.

"Ayanokoji-kun you should've responded 'Oh i just came here' even if you wait for an hour, and also you should compliment a woman when she came" both her hands were on her waist as she said that.

"I refuse, you've made me wait for 40 minutes now by the appointed time, also why are you well dressed when you were just forced to have a date with me?"

"S-shut up!, they're the one who forced me to wear this and this, if you don't like then you could just leave!"

"I was just kidding, here Ayane senpai i made the seat warmer just for you" i said as i pulled my chair for her to seat with my hands offered to guide her to her seat.

She scoffed but she reach out for my hands as i guide her.

"You look really beautiful Ayane senpai" i said as i raised her hand using mine as i kiss the top of it and gave it a squeeze before withdrawing mine,her gaze lingering on it for a moment.

"I know, and compliments will never get you anywhere" she scoffed while a tint of pink shows in her cheeks.

I'm never really good at giving compliments or smooth lines,
but i was curious.

"Then, Senpai Are a private point?"

"Huh?, That's a weird one, why?"

I stood up and reach her face, she panicked and closed her eyes she might have thought i would hit her, she opened it when i started to caress her cheeks.

The crowd was staring at us it was like time has stop and only the of us were allowed to move in our own world, even the staff that was about to serve our food stops midway.

"Whenever i see you, i just want to keep you just to myself, mine and mine alone" i said with a seductive tone

Her hair and dress were already red and when you add her face right now, she was no different than a tomato

"Did that make your heart beat faster?" i teased her.

"S-Shut up!"

Our date ended up in a silent eating, no conversations were exchanged and whenever our eyes met she would instantly avert it.

I notice she would take a glance at the front area, an empty space, something might have been place in there before.

I didn't complain i enjoyed the meals that was served to us, if you compare the quality to it from the cafeteria, then cafeteria food is trash or maybe its because it is free that its much better than cafeteria food.

.

.

.

Our date ended with a satisfied stomach. However something feels like there was a missing factor that i couldn't get a grasp on.

"T-then goodnight Ayanokoji-kun" Ayane senpai said as she starts to leave. I could see from her expression that she was dissatisfied how this turns out.

Sigh, since she treat me for a dinner, i wouldn't doing something for her too.

"Senpai, can you accompanny me for a bit?"

She looks confused but she nods and followed me.

"A-Ayanokoji-kun we can't go inside without our uniforms" she said when she saw the direction we were going.

"Then we will sneak in" i said as i raised my fingers and put it infront of her mouth before she could speak as i grab her hand.

A guard was near the gate looking around, after checking for any cameras, i pick up a rock and throw it at a lamppost illuminating his place

Shatter!

The sound distracted the guard, and without the light darkness would be in his vision and he would have a hard time adjusting.

Using this as an advantage, i princess carry Ayane senpai who was startled by my actions, i sneak in while carrying her, eventhough i couldn't see anything i relied to my memory and i was able to bypass the confused guard.

"Senpai can you wait for a moment here?" i said as i slowly put her down.

"Just what are you planning Ayanokoji?!, do you even know what are you doing?!"she scolded me while kicking my legs.

"You seem like you were unsatisfied on the date, so i brought you here." i said as i ignored her kicking and stopped as she looks at me.

"Huh?, in a dark place with no one could see u- p-pervert!!" she started to cover her chest while backing away.

"Huh?"

"I thought you were atleast different, i bet you were having the time of your life while instructing huh." she looks disappointed and disgusted to me.

"Senpai, i think you misunderstand something"

"What did i misunderstand, you lead me to a dark place where no one can see us, you said that i look unsatisfied too!, and now you're leading me to a soundproofed room!" she said as she points at it.

Music club

I grab her arms and drag her inside before someone notice us, the moonlight was the only source of light as i saw her whimpering and i saw tears started to drop from her eyes.

" T-This is the worst, why did i e-even follow you"

"You really misunderstand this senpai"

"Shut up!, just do what you would do, all of you are the same anyways"

I obeyed her, here i am just trying to be nice since she treated me for a meal, yet i was treated as a pervert.

I grab a chair and put it infont of the piano and open the lid on it.

"I notice you were looking at the front area, a somewhat stage like however there was nothing in there, i ask the staff about it and he told me that a piano was placed in there before."I said while staring at the piano, then look back to her, she was in a confused state.

" Since you treated me to a nice and expensive dinner, i was actually going to play a nice piano performance for you, yet you just called me a pervert all of a sudden." i said as i started playing.

It was never my intention to do anything sexual to her, everything would fall apart after i did that, even if i could cover it up, rumors and my job as the swimming instructor would be on risk.

Love is not something i am familiar with, but rather gaining power and money is what i am more inclined with.

I think she realized that i wasn't actually going to do something to her, embarassed while she was looking down, i told her to seat beside me while listening which she slowly did.

"Sorry Ayanokoji-kun, for doubting you." i felt her head lean on my shoulders while saying that as i continued playing.

I look at her face and saw her red hair shining in the moonlight, was she always this beautiful? I ask myself.

"Also thank you for this, i really appreciate it" i gave her a nod, i was considering if i should charge her for this, but it might ruin the night so i decided to charge her the next day.

For now let's enjoy it.

I continued playing for another half an hour while she listened as her head was leaning on my shoulders all this time.

The moon shined bright on the room as i played moonlight sonata, i just felt like playing it, i never had any intentions.

"I've always like listening to the piano" she said.

"Ayanokoji-kun"

I glanced at her as she said my name.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 628 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
7.6K 261 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
32.5K 1.2K 24
COTE X BS Ranpo in Cote Ranpo best Character 2- #Classroomoftheelite
288K 2.2K 9
In an alternative universe where Ayanokōji Atsuomi humored the desires of Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, the story changes in more ways than one - new companion...