At Last (ff): ✓ COMPLETED

By Cyrel_Pongsakorn56

{ Regards on my behalf, I'm pleased to introduce the two strangers who suddenly met by chance not knowing the... More

NOTES 🥀
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I : THE FIRST ENCOUNTER
CHAPTER II : I LIKE YOU?
CHAPTER III : CLOSENESS
CHAPTER IV : PERPLEXED FEELINGS
CHAPTER V : FRIENDSHIP OR LOVE?
Chapter 6 : Future Boyfriend?
Chapter 7: Secrets
Chapter 8: Argument's
Chapter 9: Break Up
Chapter 10: Tragedy
Chapter 11: Until we meet again
Chapter 12: Let's meet again!
Chapter 13: The right one?
‼️ANNOUNCEMENTS ‼️
Chapter 14: First date!
Chapter 15: No assurance
Chapter 17: First Encounter for the second time!
Chapter 18: For the last time
Chapter 19; Precious Moments
Chapter 20; Do you know how sexy you are?
Chapter 21; At Last
‼️ANNOUNCEMENTS ‼️

Chapter 16: Hopeless?

487 26 5
By Cyrel_Pongsakorn56

READ: This is just a fanfic and  it's just part of my imagination. None of this is real and I wrote this for fun:) Enjoy!!

                              ~*~

NODT'S POV:

" We're here" I said excitedly waking up Build.

He woke up yawning after an hour of driving. I see him scratching his hair softly, pouting while wiping his blurry eyes.

So cute

" We need to hurry before evening come's" 

He nodded, getting all his things before leaving in the car. I also get my things before closing my car door.

" What the hell? Is this a date or Hiking?" He was shocked after seeing so many mountains.

" Calm down," I laughed.

" We just need to walk thirty minutes before we get to our destination. It's not that bad actually, Walking can help our bones become stronger so just think of this  as an exercise……and a date."

He hesitated for a while but just agreed defeatedly. He started to stretch his body, afraid he might feel pain in his body tomorrow. 

" Let's go!" He said, shaking his hands before running towards the muddy mountain.

" Be careful!" I shouted worriedly.

*After 30 minutes of walking…… *

" Finally!"  We both said proudly.

We were both panting heavily after thirty minutes of walking. I gave him some water and he gladly accepted it. 

" Let's build our tent here before it gets dark" I said before gulping my water.

He nodded, still catching his breath while drinking his water.

______________________________

BUILD'S POV

It's already evening, Nodt and I sat in the tent waiting for the shooting star to come.

" I knew it! That's why you brought me here cause you knew that I like shooting stars!" I said happily.

" Why, you like it?" He asked, looking at me lovely.

" Of course! I mean who doesn't like shooting stars?"

" Then let's come here every month to see shooting stars! Can you?"

" No thanks, I don't want to walk miles just to see shooting stars when I can just see them online" I replied sarcastically.

We've been silent for a while, not talking to each other. Even though me and Nodt are tired after all those walking, it's still worth it cause I get to see the shooting stars once in my life together with him. It might not be the best moment of my life but I'm still happy with what I have now.

" So care to tell me the reason why I can't call you Biu?" He asked out of nowhere drinking his Hot chocolate drink.

What?

I stared at him for a moment, still processing the question that he asked to me while him, unbothered and just keep gulping his chocolate drink of his.

" What do you mean by that?" 

" It's just that I find it suspicious that you wouldn't let me call you Biu"

The silence is so loud that I can hear the insects buzzing behind us.

" It's what my friend called to me" I shortly replied, with an unreadable expression breaking the silence.

" Friend?" Nodt asked curiously.

" Yea…."

" I bet that friend of yours was really important that you wouldn't let others call you Biu except for him" He replied sulking.

Is he jealous?

We decided not to talk about my friends and just focus to the both of us. The moon and stars are witnessing how comfortable we are to each other and our laughter that can wake up almost the animals here in the mountains. Nodt is a funny person that every girls standard but still Nodt choose me even though it's a risky decision.

" The moon is beautiful isn't it?" He said, looking at me.

I love you huh?

I didn't answer him and just stayed silent. I know it might hurt his feelings but I don't want to give him a sign even though my answer cannot be changed.

" Build, Can I be your boyfriend?" He asked sincerely, looking at me.

 I was stunned for a while and didn't know what to do or how I should answer him because it's all sudden. It looked like he's waiting for my answer but I just smiled at him and focused on the stars again. I hope he understands what's the meaning of it and stops pursuing me.

" I'm tired, Let's go to sleep, '' I said before standing up and getting ready to go to our tent.

I can see the sadness and hope in his eyes when he asked me the question that he really meant to ask before. But I just really see my Nodt as my friend and I can't see him more than that. I don't want to keep hurting him anymore and give him a sign cause I see him as my Boy Bestfriend, nothing at all. I admit I hurt his feelings but I hope time will help him move on to me.

I'm sorry Nodt, But my feelings will still stay the same for that friend of mine.

Please stop pursuing me when you already know my answer…

BIBLE'S POV;

It's been almost 2 month since I've been staying here at this boring hospital and all I just want to do is to get better and see the outside world wanting to know if there's a change even just a little bit. My memories are slowly coming back and I'm so grateful that my friends and families stay beside me until the end, not leaving me behind.

I finally remembered my Family, Friends especially Us and Jeff the one who truly cares for me the most. But still I didn't see that one person's presence who I'd like to see the most. not even once.

Maybe he really didn't care for me at all and he didn't even bother to visit me…

Am I being delusional for expecting him to come back?

I'm not really sure if something happened between us but maybe he really did forget me in his life.

The doctor happily came in greeting me happily together with the nurses beside him.

" Congratulations Mr. Sumettikul! You can finally be discharged tomorrow. Your condition is getting better so it's safe for you to leave." 

My eyes widened happily so much that I wanted to cry. Some tears are forming into my eyes but I immediately stop it before it starts dripping into my cheeks.

Both my family and friends are happy to hear this good news that they want to cry too. They hugged me tightly to the point where I couldn't breathe but still, I felt comfort everytime they surrounded me. Their presence makes me relieved and I want to thank them for staying beside me all throughout.

I'm glad that I have them.

________________________________

 After hearing the good news, my Mom excitedly told me that she will clean my apartment cause it's been two months since I have lived there. That's why she went first and decided to leave. Meanwhile my father who excitedly heard the news too, goes to the grocery store to buy some ingredients that he will cook for us tomorrow to celebrate. And Jeff my friend and  his boyfriend Gameplay who's been complaining for an hour why he didn't back yet decided to leave, Afraid his boyfriend will be angry at him.

So specifically it's just me and Us are left in here.

" Hey, umm…… Can we talk?" Us stuttered asking me.

" Sure what is it?" I asked curiously.

" You might think that this is so sudden and this feels weird for you, but I've been meaning to ask you this for a year , I just couldn't muster up my courage that's why."

" What exactly do you mean?"

" Bible Wichapas Summetikul! Can… I court.. you?" He shyly asked, closing his eyes not looking at me before he forms those word hesitantly.

What?

_________________________________

Hey Bubbles!!🙆💙 I just want to thank you all for reading my story and the good news is that this story " At last"  reached 1k reads!!😭😭 

Omg you didn't know how much grateful I am right now but I'm really thankful to all of you who appreciate my story and keep supporting me(╥﹏╥) I luv you all so much!!💙🙆

Thank you and I love you all! I'll try to update more chapters if possible

╰(*´︶'*)╯💓

The chapters are becoming angst but rest assured cause Something might unexpectedly happen🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1K 33
{ Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen! I would like to introduce the two people who caught my attention, Bible Wichapas Summetikul and Build Jakapan Putt...
58.3K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
128K 7.4K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
877K 29.5K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...