Turtle Neck

Por FlyingApsara

A Little sweet love of MewGulf. M谩s

Turtle Neck R馃敒

479 52 7
Por FlyingApsara

Turtle neck

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 

*********

"Phiii i wanted to wear the black tee". Gulf whined wearing the grey turtle neck. 

Mew laughed wearing his own maroon turtle neck sweater. With jeans.

They had such hectic schedule for the past week. With Mew's new project and Gulf's date night at cruise that Mew missed. But he made sure to send a team from his studio to take care of his YaiNong. 

Finally they got some time to sneak out. 

Previous Night

****************

Gulf had spent the previous night at Mew's condo. Actually Mew's team picked him at his workplace. Since Gulf was kind of sad. The second day at cruise was not smooth as day one. It started heavy rain fall and they had to shift inside the lower deck. 

Even the fans were chanting for Gulf to go inside because he was drenched in the rain in no time. But he completed the songs as a thank you to the fans who were effected by rain. 

Once he reached inside, he was asked to get changed but he made sure each and every fan had safely came inside the deck and they were provided with heaters and towels to dry themself. 

Once everyone was settled only then he went to the room reserved for him to change. 

Mew was watching it all on the TV live broadcast. Everyone was praising Gulf for being professional and caring smiling and cheering his fans, but only Mew could see the tears in his eyes. 

He had instructed Tee Mild, the MC for tonight to take care of him. But guess he wasnt enough. Mew was watching Gulf slightly looking for corners to wipe the tears, trying to show his best smile. 

He called Khun Mae, if Gulf could stay the night. And she permitted him. She never said Mew needed any permission, but she would always feel so respected when Mew would ask for her consent first. She trusted him that no one can take care of Gulf more than Mew. 

She was watching her son disturbed and upset and she was sure if it was Mew, he would have handled him. So she allowed Mew's team to take Gulf to their shared condo once its over. 

Gulf had not even eaten his dinner. As soon as the last fan shipped off the cruise he was lead to a private car from Mew and he couldnt wait to see his boyfriend. He needed him. Although it wasnt his fault. Still he felt guilty of the sufferings fans had to go through.

The elevator dinged to the floor and the next moment he was pulled in familiar pair of arms. Mew didnt even let him take a step. He picked him up and took inside. 

"Ssssshhhh Gulf. Its okay. It wasnt your fault". He was consoling a crying Gulf sitting on the couch. He pulled Gulf in his lap, texting Khun Mae that Gulf had reached safely and he will take care of him.

"The fans drenched in rain Phi. I couldnt get the show Phi". He was wailing and Mew was rubbing his back to soothe him. 

"Gulf. It wasnt your fault. Who expected such heavy rainfall. You gave your best Gulf and we all are proud of you. Even the fans are. No one is disappointed of you. You did an excellent job baby. Calm down". He was kissing his temple waiting for him to calm down.

"You are lying Phi". 

"Am not baby. You know i dont". 

"Was it really good"? This time Gulf looked at him under his wet lashes. 

"Yes baby. Mae Dad. Nong. Everyone is so proud of you. Even daddy sent a message of congratulations for you". Mew showed him the messages from his family for Gulf. He saw the familiar red spreading on his cheeks and ears and he smiled. 

"Thanks Phi". Gulf was feeling much better. 

"Always welcome Baby. Now go take shower. I have put clothes for you. And join me for dinner. And yes call Mae. She was worried about you". Mew pushed him to the bedroom and left for kitchen.

********

"Yes Mae am good. Yes i have changed. Phi'Mew wont let me unless i take a warm shower. Yes we are going to have dinner. No i dont know. But seems like Phi'Mew has made dinner. 

I have no schedule tomorrow. So i will be back by night. Okay Mae. Love to Dad and Phi Grace". Mew smiled as he heard Gulf entering the kitchen. 

"Wow Phi. It smells so good. Can i taste"? He took a fork to taste the food but Mew handed him plates instead. 

"Go and set the table. Its all ready". He pouted a bit but turned to set up the table. 

"Wowwwww Phiii. You are the best boyfriend anyone can have". Gulf waved him a chef kiss looking at the food. It was all his favorite. And he loved when Mew knew how to cherish his mood. 

"Wow spicy chicken with rice. Kara pao. Green curry chicken. Pork belly". He was stuffing his mouth with food. Mew was just laughing looking at his giant baby. 

Who could say he was the same Kanawut setting the stage on fire with his hip rolls and hip thrusts. Looking all sexy and hot. And now. Little kid was enjoying the food. 

"Ohhhh. Am sooo fulll. It was sooo good Phi". Gulf held the dishes to take to sink. Mew wanted to help but he refused. 

"Pick a movie Phi. I will be back soon". Gulf said in a busy tone and the idea was good. 

It was still raining outside. The weather turned a bit chill. Mew pulled up blankets and settled everything on the coffee table. Popocorns, chips. Soda. 

Gulf was back in no time and Mew switched on the movie as soon as they both settled on the couch. Well actually Mew was sitting on the couch and Gulf was laying on him. 

"Who can say you are the same hot Kanawut some hours back". Mew said tucking hair behind his ear. 

"What do you mean Phi"? Gulf tilted his neck to question him. 

"I saw someone rolling and thursting his hips". Mew was tacing finger on his neck and he felt Gulf shiver. 

"Phi.. That was...". 

"I was wondering if i could get to see the live show". Mew looked at Gulf and all Gulf could see was the hunger filling. 

"Now"?

"Yes now".

Gulf left the couch, connecting his mobile with the bluetooth speakers. He turned the music on. 

Mew was looking at his baby, putting up the show in the center of the lounge. It was night light illuminating the lounge in poor lights but Mew could easily see those sexy expressions on his face. He felt his heart thumping loudly as Gulf rolled his hips. His lips getting dry on the thought of rolling his hips inside Gulf. How would it feel. 

His eyes burnt with desire to see Gulf thrusting his hips sensuously. How he wanted to strip Gulf down and take him in his mouth while he was fucking his mouth deep, thrusting his hips in.

Gulf was watching the impact of his dance on Mew as he stood up like a hunter aiming his prey. The song was still half way to go. But it was overlapped with the sounds of wet kisses when Mew pulled Gulf and pinned him on the wall, hands above his head. Tugging his leg between his. 

They were kissing open mouth lathering each other with saliva. Mew left Gulf's wrists pulling up his tee along with his own leaving them naked waist and above. 

Their hands were roaming on their own, memorizing each and every curve of each other's body. Mew had pushed himself fully on Gulf. Feeling the heat radiating. The loud thunder cracked the silence and pulled them out of their bubble. 

Mew kneeled in front of him, pulling his zipper down along with his boxers. His eyes shone at the sight. Gulf was hard just like him. Leaking painfully in the fabric. Squatting fully he pulled off his own shorts too and was naked too. 

"Show me your best move". Mew tug his length for a few times before taking him balls down. His nose perfectly burried at the base. 

Gulf started rolling his hips thrusting himself in Mew's mouth.

"Ohhh fuck Mewwww". It was so pleasurable that even he was moaning out of control, enjoying every push that rocked his dick inside the warmth. 

Mew held his hands on the side of his hips, not to block his movements while letting him fuck his mouth. He didnt want to touch himself yet. 

Gulf was enjoying everybit of it. He tangled his fingers in Mew's locks as his movements were getting hard and fast. And he was, as always amazed by the gag reflex of Mew who was taking him deep throat without even wincing. Everytime he would pull off, he would lick his head. Everytime he would push himself in, his hot breath would tickle Gulf. 

"Am... Cumming aaahhh Phiii". 

"Hmmmm. Hmmmmm". Mew sucked his cock deep and hard and Gulf shot all his load inside Mew. 

"Ohhh myyy Phiii". Gulf slumped down in Mew's arms who instantly took him to the bedroom. He was painfully hard and he wanted to release inside him.

"Phii. Cockring? When did you put it"? Gulf was surprised to see a cockring at the base of Mew's cock. 

"I.. Didnt want to cum outside. I wanted to cum inside you. And i knew i wont be able to hold myself. So". He told settling inside Gulf's thighs. 

Bending on him he kissed Gulf's now plump lips. Smooching his cheeks. And sucking on his favorite part of Gulf's body, his neck..

"Phi.. Ummmppphh. Hi...hickeyyy". Gulf was weakly trying to stop him but even he knew he cant stop Mew. 

"Ummm ... You are sooo sexy Gulfieee". Mew was chewing his collarbone. Pinching his nipples. Grinding their lower half. 

The cool ring at the base of Mew's cock was a different hit. Gulf could feel his tight balls rubbing Gulf's shaft. Mew usually doesnt like the idea but Gulf realised it would be hard for him to hold back since it was more than a week. 

Mew was trying to prepare Gulf while kissing his upper body marking him in reds and purples. By now his three fingers had entered Gulf, expanding his passage. And Gulf was hard again. Moaning and pleading him. 

"Now i will tell you how to roll your hips baby". Mew said in a deep husky tone, pointing his huge tip and thrusted in one go. The bulb at the base of his cock slapped inside Gulf's ass cheek. And it was the best skin slapping sound. 

Gulf fisted the sheets hard. He knew his boyfriend is not going to spare him soon. 

Mew rolled his hops and those movements set Gulf high again. It felt so full. 

"Mmmhhhhhmmmm". Gulf moaned biting his lips. 

"Just a moment baby. I will show you heavens". Mew pulled back to his head and slapped back in. 

"This is how you thrust your hips baby. Watch and learn". He was rocking his hips hard and fast. Plumming the tight hole of his hot boyfriend. 

He felt himself near to cum. He pulled the cock ring off, jacking Gulf with his speed. 

"Am close baby. Cum with me Gulf". 

Gulf pulled him down for a heated kiss and spilled his seeds again in between their bodies. While he felt his  hole filled with warm essence of Mew. 

They were panting hard. Trying to take as much as oxygen they could. 

"I have to take bath again Phi". Gulf said after a while and Mew laughed. 

"I will help you baby. Lets go". He picked up Gulf and took him to the shower. 

"Phi. How did you learn to rock your hips so perfectly". Gulf teased Mew as he felt two hands grabbing his ass and pulling him back into him..

"Ohh. I practiced with my hot boyfriend who is so damn sexy". Mew whispered in his ear and Gulf blushed.

"Phi. Not again Phiiii. Nooooo". Gulf screamed but it was all in vein as his rim was again intruded by a hard length. 

************

Present..

*************

"Phi i wanted to wear the other tee". Gulf whined wearing his grey turtle neck and Mew laughed. 

"You can wear it Gulf. Who is stopping you"? He teased and Gulf glared.

"Yeah. And show everyone the art work by you. You have started practicing art on me too other than your studio". Gulf pulled his turtle neck and Mew loved the art work on his body. 

"Hoooyiii. Thats a great idea you know". Mew said licking his lips and Gulf facepalmed.

"Phi. Let go. Lets enjoy the date". He kissed Mew's lips before they locked their condo to enjoy their date. 

******

So a random oneshot. 

Comment vote and like if you like it.

Wuv you all

Tabby

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

695K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 馃槀馃挏 my first fanfic...
364K 13.2K 60
饾棞饾棥 饾棯饾棝饾棞饾棖饾棝 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 饾棗饾棙饾棖饾棓饾棗饾棙饾棪 OR 饾棞饾棥 饾棯饾棝饾棞饾棖饾棝 noura denoire and charle...
5.6K 463 6
A short story in Sotus:Hiraeth universe.
18.6K 1K 10
Arthit is an angel who live in his fairyland. And Kongpop is prince of an empire but still ordinary man who live in earth. But when fairy Arthit come...