Rose Tinted Glasses| Obsessiv...

By rin3284

Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *M... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Starting out
Chapter 2 - Love is in the air
Chapter 3 - Café Ruby
Chapter 4 - The Apartment Quarrel
Chapter 5 - Dinner Apologies
Chapter 6 - You're in my bed?!
Chapter 7 - New Relationship
Chapter 8 - Sunny's Jealousy
Chapter 9 - Closer and Far Apart
Chapter 10 - Confessions and Coffee
Chapter 11 - Love and Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Working out Issues
Chapter 13 - Invitation
Chapter 14 - First Time Connected
Chapter 15 - Strange
Chapter 16 - Quality Time Together
Chapter 17 - The Party and Break-up
Chapter 18 - The Aftermath
Chapter 19 - What happens next?
Chapter 20 - Sunny's Route
Chapter 21 - Liz' Route
Chapter 23 - Ren's Route

Chapter 22 - Amélie's Route

143 3 2
By rin3284

*warning* Murder occurs in this chapter.
—————————————————————-
Y/N POV

I look Sunny in the eyes and see he's really regretting what he's done, he's tearing up and waiting for a response very nervously.

I speak with a blank look on my face, "..I'm sorry Sunny, but I don't forgive you."

I hear the sound of Sunny's breath hitch in his throat, "w-what? My love..? What d-do you mean?"

I stare at him with a sort of malevolence, "I don't want to get back together with you. I don't think we should be a couple anymore. This is the end of our relationship Sunny.."

His face darkens and he moves in closer to my form. I back up a little towards the door as he speaks.

"..n-no! you can't leave me—please honey...I need y-you, you're the fucking love of my life and I only want you!"

I start to feel a bit uncomfortable, "Sunny, I'm sorry, but I don't want to be with you anymore..please, you're making this difficult.."

He stops his rambling and his lip trembles as he makes one last effort to win me back. He gets on his knees and pleads.

"Please, h-honey I love you.."

Tears leave his eyes, but his pleads and cries fall—once again—on deaf ears. He seems to be taking this terribly. I slowly back away, slip my shoes on and head out the door with my bag in hand.

I hurriedly head towards Amélie's floor. I look back to see if Sunny has followed every once and a while, luckily he isn't there.

I reach Amélie's door and knock quickly. I wait for a moment and after a few minutes I hear him feverishly open the door from the other side.

"H-hey Y/N! What brings y-you here?" He nervously squeals out.

I breathe out a sigh, "um- I need a place to stay the night..."

Amélie looks confused, "b-but don't you live with S-Sunny?"

I look away from him, "...Actually.. we just broke up..so um...could I stay at your place for a bit?...I won't be a bother-"

Amélie smiles widely. His smile is nice, it's a little crooked but cute and warm.

"Sure y-you can stay w-with me! I-it would be n-no bother at all!"

I smile back weakly and he ushers me to come inside.

His apartment is nice and spacious, I look around as Amélie takes my bag.

"U-um you can s-stay in my r-room.. I'll sleep on t-the couch." he mutters as he brings my bags to his room.

"That's good with me..uh and thank you for this..I won't be staying for long."

He laughs a little and waves off my comment, "N-no! Really it's f-fine! I..I'm a-actually glad y-you came.."

I look at him with confusion, "What do you mean?"

He blushes and sputters out a reply, "u-uh I just w-wanted someone to-to spend the evening w-with.!"

I smile warmly and nod as I make my way to his room.
—————————————————————
Amélie POV

"Um- I have some c-clothes you can w-wear to sleep in..le-let me go get them."

I set Y/N's things down and hurriedly go to get them one of my old shirts and maybe some shorts from my linen closet.

Maybe they'll like this? Oh! This one will work..

I bring back some of my clothes and leave Y/N to change in my bathroom.

After a little while they come out of the bathroom dressed in the clothes I gave them.

They look beautiful wearing my clothes. The shirt is a little big on them and they smell like me now 💗.

"Hey um I'm gonna head to bed now, pretty tired from today.." they yawn out.

I nod meekly and make my way out the door, "O-okay goodnight Y-Y/N!"

"Goodnight Amélie."
—————————————————————-
Timeskip to the next day~

Y/N POV

It's Saturday morning and the sound of birds chirping loudly wakes me up.

I look at my phone to check the time. It's 10:16 in the morning and I'm hungry. I tiredly walk over to the door to see if Amélie's awake on the couch.

I step out of his room and immediately hear soft snoring coming from the couch.

Damn I guess he was really tired...

I go to the kitchen and look in his fridge.

Maybe I can make us breakfast? As a thank you for letting me stay at his place...

I open up the fridge and there is literally nothing to cook with. Just cans of soda and odd looking leftovers.

That food looks expired...maybe I'll just order some takeout from a breakfast place.

I take out my phone and order some pancakes from my favourite breakfast spot. It'll arrive in around 20 minutes..

I quietly head over to Amélie's sleeping form and poke his arm a little to get him to wake up.

"...Amélie...." I whisper, he groans softly and turns away.

I speak a little louder, "...Amélie..it's time to wake up..." and he begins to wake.

"....! Y-Y/N...?"

I smile, "Yes..it's me. It's time to wake up now Amélie. I ordered us pancakes it'll be here in a little bit.."

He smiles groggily, "T-thanks..I-I don't have m-much food in the f-fridge,s-sorry."

"It's fine, I owe you this." I say as he gets up from the couch.

...
...

Amélie isn't wearing a shirt and I get a good look at his body. Shamelessly, I stare at him, he looks like he works out a lot, usually he's wearing a baggy sweater so I've never seen his physique. His body looks chiselled.

...

I glance away from Amélie and look to his face to see him blushing profusely.

"....y-you're s-s-staring at m-me.."

My eyes wide, "u-uh sorry it's just I've never seen you not wearing a baggy sweater..."

"o-oh yeah..."

He awkwardly leaves to go get ready for the day and I take a seat on the couch.

                                     ~
We are both dressed and ready as the doorbell rings, the food is here! I answer the door and thank the delivery person.

Amélie waits patiently at the dining table, "What k-kind of pancakes d-did you get Y-Y/N?" 

"Uh..I got like 4 different kinds, I think blueberry, strawberry, chocolate and some other one."

He nods and opens the containers to eat, "mhm it's g-good.!"

I try some too and obviously it's good because it's from my favourite breakfast place 😌.

"Yup, it tastes delicious. It's from my favourite breakfast place. I thought you would like pancakes for breakfast."

He smiles and blushes a little, "T-thank you s-so much Y-Y/N...um y-you know y-you can stay h-here as long a-as you want! I d-don't mind...I'm a-actually pretty l-lonely here.."

I raise a brow, "What do you mean you're lonely? I thought you were pretty popular with people.."

He sighs, "W-well I'm n-not really...the people y-you see me around d-don't really care a-about me..."

"But w-when um I-I'm around y-you, I d-don't feel a-as lonely."

I smile, "Well I'm glad, I like hanging out with you too."
—————————————————————
Timeskip 4 months~

Y/N has been living with Amélie for a while now and they are almost done their last year of college.

Y/N walks home from their morning lectures. They approach their apartment building and reminisce.

Ever since Sunny and Y/N broke up they haven't seen him in a while. He doesn't attend classes and they haven't seen him leave the apartment in a long time.

Y/N enters the foyer, walk to the elevator and wait for the elevator to come.

                                      ~
Y/N heads to Amélie's apartment, but as they proceed they hear the faint arguing.

They walk closer slowly and try to listen in, one voice sounds like Amélie and the other sounds like...

Sunny.

Y/N carefully opens the door and peaks inside. What they see scares them.

Amélie and Sunny are screaming at each other and it looks like it might get physical.
—————————————————————
Y/N POV

I try to break it up and figure out what he fuck is going on.

"Hello?! What the fuck??!"

Sunny immediately stops yelling and turns to me with a soft blush. He looks different, scarier than usual and it makes me uneasy.

"Honey! I've missed you-" he coos, his eyes are dark.

Amélie looks upset and pushes him out of the way.

"Don't go n-near them you f-fucking psycho!" He yells and Sunny ignores him.

Sunny comes closer to me and I back away, "Honey~ don't be scared, I love you. I'd never hurt you..Come here. I haven't seen you in s-so long..please just do as I say.."

I don't listen to what he says and just try to go back the way I came but Sunny stops me. He grabs my arm hard and I'm pulled back.

Amélie yells louder and comes to help get Sunny away. Sunny lets go of me and goes to hit Amélie.

They are full on fighting as I watch in horror.

How did this happen???
Why is Sunny here??
How did he even get in??
Why are they fighting??
—————————————————————-
Y/N watches from afar as Amélie and Sunny fight. Over what? Y/N of course.

It started when Sunny lost it. After Y/N broke up with him he couldn't live with himself. He tried to stay away from them in an effort to mend his heart but in the end couldn't handle it.

He had broken into Amélie's house to kill him after Y/N went to him after they broke up. He hadn't planned for it to be difficult. He also hadn't planned to see the love of his life while trying to kill someone.
—————————————————————-
Y/N POV

I can't even bring myself to do something. I watch helplessly as they beat the shit out of each other whilst screaming about me.

"They will n-never love you- Y/N loves m-me and I n-need them."

Sunny laughs in a deranged manner, "Y/N are you listening? The only one who truly loves you is me. I will always love you honey. He can't take you from me—you can never leave me."

Suddenly, Amélie gets out a knife from the kitchen drawer and points it towards Sunny. Malice in his eyes Amélie thrusts the knife through Sunny's stomach.

I close my eyes just as it happens and hear a body hit the floor. I gasps as I hear the knife drop to the ground.

After a little while, I open my eyes and see Sunny on the floor clutching his stomach blood fucking pouring out.

"...honey....." he breathes out as his skin becomes paler and his breath softer.

I look up and see Amélie standing over him, leering over as the man I used to love is dying on the kitchen floor.

I look at him with fear, shaken from what has just happened.

Amélie speaks softly but feverishly, "P-Please stop looking a-at me with disappointment in y-your eyes Y/N. I can't t-take it. I-I did this f-for us..."

He walks in closer towards me and I book it to the door.

He realizes this and starts to run too, "Y-Y/N please! P-please don't leave! I-I'm s-so alone w-without you!"

I make it to the door and slam it behind me. I run down the stairs and out of the building. My mind going at a million thoughts per minute.

I rush to the nearest bus stop and wait anxiously for the bus, looking around for anyone following me.

The bus approaches and I hop on quickly. I'm headed to a new city, I cannot be a part of anything that just happened anymore. I need to go to a different school and leave whatever that was behind.

Seriously...like...what the fuck is wrong with Amélie....

And Sunny is fucking dead now...

I take a seat on the bus and take a breath, I need to calm down and keep a level head right now. I've got a murderous stuttering man trying to find where I am and I don't want to die today.

                                    ~
I arrive 6 hours later in Autumnville, it's a town a few cities away from where I used to live which is perfect.

I check into a small hotel and immediately head for the showers.

After showering I turn the television on and see that what happened at Amélie's apartment is on the fucking news. Apparently, after I left Amélie fled the scene.

That sentence alone fills me with dread.

He left the scene and no one knows where he is.

I try to not mind that but I'm scared. I turn off the lights in the room and try to fall asleep.
—————————————————————
Timeskip 8 months~

Y/N has been living in Autumnville for a while now. So far there have been no signs of Amélie or anyone from back home.

However, occasionally they will get a text from Liz or Ren. Y/N always tells them that they are on vacation visiting their parents overseas, to rid them of suspicions.

Y/N no longer attends school and has a job working at the library.

They sit in their small apartment on the couch watching (fav show). They believe everything is looking good for them until a knock on the door makes their heart drop.

Y/N lowers the volume and walks quietly towards the door.

There's no peep hole...I'm just gonna have to open it...

They put their hand on the doorknob and slowly open the door.

....
...
A tall person wearing a black hoodie stands on the other side. Y/N can't see their face well and goes to close the door.

The person grabs the door before they can close it. They lean in close, bending down a little to meet Y/N's gaze. One hand fiddling with the sleeve of their hoodie.

"...I-I've found y-you."

Amélie's Route: Finished
Hope you enjoyed :>
AN: you can just assume Y/N was then kidnapped and held in captivity forever by Amélie ;|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.1K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
39.7K 725 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...
13.6K 901 20
You weren't supposed to be alive, and Arkin wasn't supposed to survive. You weren't exactly happy, but you were surviving in your little life with yo...
2K 38 11
The empty white halls were depressing enough as you walked through them, until you decided to befriend the weak shaking figure who sat quietly watchi...