Steddie (Steve x Eddie )

Par nothin_to_see_here

what happens when dustin mom died when eddie died or so.. they thought. what happeneds when Steve adopt Dusti... Plus

death
mama steve
upsidedown
'missing'
nightmares
kidnapped
eddie?!
A/N
love?
Taken away
mad Eddie
A/N
A/N
sorry.
N/A I'm back!
Alison's 1st time in the upsidedown..
Mama steve...
A/N
N/A.
the end...(sad ending)
The End (good ending)

escape?

456 5 0
Par nothin_to_see_here

Run.run.RUN.!all in my mind is saying Run! "STEVE WHERE ARE YOU?!"don't listen to him steve run ... Run"C'MON STEVIE COME BACK" no don't come to him ...is that..A Gate i smiled as I'm almost home its been a month i just wish Dustin is okay! I got though the portal is this my backyard...the door "Dustin!"huh mom?!!!"we hug each other like there's no tomorrow.."w-where were you? Mom"i was taken to the upsidedown I'm sorry!!"wait upsidedown who took you there!"i-i..ed-eddie"his alive mom?!"yes but not the Eddie we knew this eddie is a vampire and obsessed with me he won't even let me back to you!"

Sorry got lazy.. word count 126

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3K 134 26
"chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon." - Christopher Poindexter An Aziracrow story.
133K 6.9K 18
The detective and his blogger start drifting away after the marriage of Dr. Watson. When an unfortunate accident happens, it brings them closer than...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
47.1K 1.4K 5
"You're an idiot, Steve Harrington." "You're beautiful, Jonathan Byers."