𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼

By Wh0reTingzz

"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕". More

CopyRights
{s2 p1}
{s2, p2}
{s2, p3}
{s2, p5}
{s2, p6}
{s2, p7}
{s2, p8}
AN
{s2, p9}
{s2, p10}
{s2, p11}
{s2, p12}
{s2, p13}
{s2, p14}
{s2, p15}
{s2, p16}
Lets Talk.
{s2, p17}
{s2, p18}
{s2, p19}
{s2, p20}
{s2, p21}
{s2, p22}
{s2, p23}
{s2, p24}
{s2, p25}
{s2, p26}
{s2, p27}
{s2, p28}
{s2, p29}
{s2, p30}
{s2, p31}
{s2, p32}
{s2, p33}
Hey heyyy
Good News!

{s2, p4}

6K 241 34
By Wh0reTingzz

Kaydence Naomii Hicks
Tampa, Florida
August
{22}

"did the pain meds work"? I asked with a slight chuckle. I was currently at work in my last twenty minutes actually and was more than ready to get off.

This week I was working days, and today was my last day for the week. I rolled my sleeves up, although it was August and still hot everybody knew that hospitals were cold.

I really underestimated how much I loved my job and loved my field of study, although my next step which was getting my masters was heavily on my mind, all my friends plus Kyrie told me I should wait it out and just live a little bit before going back to school, which they had a point because I just graduated college.

I seen my aunt called me and I made a mental note to call her when I made it home after my shift ended, "the meds worked fine and I slept like a baby". She smiled making me smile.

"I hope they continue to let you be my nurse, I've had bad experiences with nurses". She told me with a frown.

"Aww I'm sorry, I understand what you mean. people can be shitty". I told her checking her IV, then my watch seeing it was getting closer to my clock out time.

"yes but I've been feeling better. when do you think they'll discharge me"? She asked.

"honestly probably in a few days, I'll probably have to give you some more meds, watch over your charts and stuff and if it's not any issues you'll probably be able to go home". I explained to her grabbing all my things.

"okay that sounds good. well you have a great night Ms. Hicks". The lady spoke making me smile, I genuinely loved having sweet patients.

"you too Mrs. Debra".'I gave a warm smile before going to clock out, I sighed making my way to my car and instantly locking the door.

Kyrie hated when I worked days simply because I got off at 7 and it usually got dark around the time I made it home. To avoid any issues or problems we just shared our locations with one another for safety purpose.

I sent him a message letting him know that I was on my way home, I let summer walker - Karma play as I headed home, I didn't care how in love I was when summer walker play I'm hurt.

Today wasn't a bad day, most people dread their last work day for the week but me I made the best of my day because I knew that sleep before that off day was gone hit different.

The only thing I didn't really like about my job was that it was 30 minutes away, but it had the highest offering pay so of course I took it.

I made it home, cutting my car off and grabbing all my things before locking my door, I couldn't wait to get out of my scrubs.

I opened the door to a yelling Kyrie on the game, I put my keys on the rack "bruh ain't no way that's not a foul"!!!? He yelled as I chuckled.

Although he had been on his game a lot lately I never complained, I just loved that my man was at home and safe. I placed a few kisses on his lips as he did the same but still focused on the game.

"Ima go change and I'll be back okay"? I told him , "alright baby". He responded never taking his eyes off the game.

I made my way into the room, changing into some of his old basketball shorts and a big shirt. I pinned my hair up putting all my things in my dirty clothes basket.

Tomorrow was the day my friends came back from home and I was more than excited because I definitely needed just a girls day out and to get drunk.

I honestly been mentally tired all month and I just wanted a break, being an adult was different it's not as bad as people paint it out to be but it'll definitely give you a run for your money, but it was only the beginning for me so I'm hoping it'll get better.

I stared at myself in the mirror, mainly looking at my
body. "I've gotten so much thicker in the last two months". I sighed, I liked my body but then again it's been sexualized my whole life and I hate that fact I'm still growing because I don't like the attention unless it's from Kyrie.

"whats wrong with that"? Kyrie asked walking in instantly wrapping his arms around me placing kisses on my neck.

"you was taking too long". He added as I giggled, "it's nothing wrong with it". I mumbled.

"you sure"? He asked as I nodded, "I just wish I was slimmer, I don't like attention". I spoke up with a frown.

"I don't like guys looking at me like I'm a piece of meat". I added, "baby whether you're thick or not, you gorgeous as hell. niggas gone look regardless but I also understand what you saying". He started to say.

"embrace what you got mama, you beautiful". He told me kissing my lips as I smiled.

"okay". I said lowly as he grabbed my hands leading me into the kitchen, "before you think Ian feed you after you worked 12 hours". He spoke showing me the lasagna that was in the oven.

"so sweet". I replied sitting down in a chair, "I gotta FaceTime my aunt". I added clicking her name as Kyrie sat beside me.

"Hey aunt Jen".'I cheesed watching the FaceTime call connect, "hey baby. oh wow don't you look happy. I can't wait to come visit, I've been all in Florida but not Tampa". She spoke with excitement.

"I'm excited for you to come"! I exclaimed, "well fill me in, what's been going on"? She asked me.

"well me and Kyrie had settled in and we're doing good. the vibe and everything is nice here in Tampa and it definitely feels like home, work is good. i enjoy my job and the people there, I'll say everything good". I explained watching her smile.

"that's great, where's Kyrie"? She asked as Kyrie popped in the camera and spoke, "you continue to treat my baby right"! She warned him as kyrie chuckled.

"I definitely will, she not going nowhere". Kyrie responded making me smile. "have you heard any news from your siblings or anything"? I asked, I couldn't even lie I didn't wanna know what was going on back in Texas with my family.

"no actually, I'm staying in New York. I don't plan to go back to Texas for anything at that. but all I know is your mom moved to Dallas for good, sold the house and everything". My aunt sighed.

"Sold"??? I asked almost choking on air as Kyrie frowned running his hand down my leg.

"my childhood home? why would she sell my grandmas house auntie". I asked with tears in my eyes.

"She said it was nothing but bad memories". She told me, "bad memories??? all the good memories I had was there. the happy innocent me lived there". I frowned.

"I know Kaydence and I know that's something you'll never get over and we tried to stop her but it wasn't much we could do... I know how much you love your grandma, I miss my mama everyday Kay".

"but think about the memories you get to make now, the memories you get to make in your house with Kyrie, your friends and anybody else.. I'm not saying forget grandma or let her go but if you get so stuck on your past you'll never see what's in front of you or your future". She explained as I wiped my face.

"you're right". I mumbled, "but I promise, me , you and the kids are gonna have the best time when we come down there". She added making me smile.

"I know I'm not your mom Kay, but you're still like a daughter to me and I'll never just leave you hanging. Kareem look at you as a daughter and the kids look up to you like your their big sister". She stated.

"we gone do our best to let you know you got us". She told me, "thank you auntie, I really really appreciate everything you do for me. I'm glad I got you". I replied.

"It's no problem baby, I want you to relax and enjoy the rest of your night. I love you". She responded.

"I will and I love you too". I gave a brief smile as I hung up.

.

.

.

"I hope they know we not cooking tomorrow". Kyrie frowned as I chuckled, "I may cook. depending on how I'm feeling". I shrugged.

"maybe some soul food. I'm craving it". I told Kyrie who smiled, "you need to get in the mood to cook then". He responded as I shook my head.

Kyrie had cut all the lights off and made sure the door was locked before meeting me in our room. "yeah Ima cook". I thought about it as he cut his game on.

"you not sick of that game"?'I asked snuggling up in the cover as he turned around to look at me, "want me to get off"? He asked me.

"you don't have to". I softly told him, I was close to dozing off anyways I was extremely tired after the day plus all that crying got me sleepy.

"Ima get off, I been on it all day. I need ta show you some attention". He spoke putting Netflix on as he came and got in the bed.

He pulled me closer to him, as he rubbed my back and I laid on his chest, it really was no better feeling than this. with all my feelings and emotions running high I could count on him to make everything go away.

"baby you want kids"? He asked me as I sat and thought, I never really thought about if I wanted kids. I mean I've had so much to go on in my life. I never really thought about actually having a boyfriend, or having kids, my goal was always to do the opposite.

"um. I don't really know Kyrie. I mean I don't even know if I could be a good mom". I chuckled.

"you want kids"? I asked him seeing him smile, "yeah, I want like three. and I understand but I'll never pressure you to having kids or anything. It's up to you". He explained as I smiled.

"I mean there's a first time for everything right"? I asked him seeing him smile.

"you're right, and I mean you'll be a first time mom and I'll be a first time dad so we'll be lost together and we'll find our way together. definitely in the future though. I want you to enjoy right now. I'll be ready when you are". He stated as a sigh of relief left my body.

I wonder how'd I get so lucky to receive this amount of happiness, sometimes it feels so unreal that I'm happy and it just feels good that I turned out to be the complete opposite of everything they said I'd be.

i did miss my mom, I missed who she use to be and I mean she's my mom, I had the right to miss her. I wish she never turned out like that and I wish stuff was different.

but I mean, like I told Kyrie all family not good family. "baby". Kyrie spoke looking at his phone with his eyebrows knitted together.

"yes"? I asked looking at him, "my mama said I might be meeting my niece soon" he replied scrunching his face up.

Thoughts???

Comments??

I love Kaydence POV's, don't we all?

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.6K 31
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
3.9M 166K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆
664K 25K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
176K 3.9K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒