Known to you

By randxm_fanficz

Will Byers and Mike Wheeler are two kids from the 80s who are blearily surviving. Will they reunite? Or wil... More

A/N
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Epilogue

A/N

17 1 0
By randxm_fanficz

Hey everyone!  This is the end of this series.  I hope you all enjoyed it. 

ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS!!!

I just wanted to clarify a few things from the series.

•I am not romanticizing abuse/anxiety/depression/mlm or any of that.  This story was just for fun!

•all of the ships that are in this story I don't necessarily ship, it's just for the plot of the story. (Besides Byler obviously.)

If I forgot anything I'll update this but again I just want to say thank you all so much.  I know that this story wasn't as good as the first one.  I may or may not redo this one but anyway.

I can't even stop saying thank you all for everything.  I never would have imagined I would get so much support from writing this.  (It's my dream to be an author!)

I love all of you and hope you all have a fantastic day ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 25
°•☆Will Byers and Mike Wheeler had been bestfriends since kindergarten. They had a special place only the both of them knew about. So what happens wh...
2.4K 89 22
As spring break starts Michael Wheeler goes to California to spend time with his ex girlfriend, who was now his girl best friend, Eleven, or now know...
662 12 7
Mike wheeler goes on a vacation with his girlfriend El for summer vacation to California to visit els brother Will Byers and the moment will and mike...
28.9K 425 10
Mike has loved the shy small boy known as Will Byers who never interacted with anyone ever. After years of stalking Will, Mike finally comes up with...