•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{21}

1.4K 22 10
By AshLeeNyx

*3.1K Words*

"Y̶o̶u ̶ca̶̶n'̶t ̶g̶e̶t̶ a̶̶wa̶̶y ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶u̶s!"

"̶N̶o!"

"̶Y̶o̶u ̶ca̶̶n'̶t ̶h̶i̶d̶e ̶f̶r̶o̶m ̶u̶s!"

N̶o!

" ̶Y̶o̶u ̶w̶i̶l̶l ̶l̶o̶v̶e ̶u̶s ̶t̶o̶o!"

N̶o!"

"Y̶O̶U ̶B̶E̶̶̶L̶O̶N̶G ̶T̶O̶ ̶U̶S ̶Y/̶N"

N̶O̶O̶O̶O̶O̶O!"

You just woke up suddenly and screamed in fear when you woke up you was panting a lot and you was sweating and you could feel your body shaking with fear.

You never thought that you would dream again what you dreamed when you was still in the modern world, that your dream would be the same as it is now.

It's scary, you don't know what to do so that you don't dream like that anymore, you're so scared that you don't realize that you're lying in a hospital bed and your surroundings are different, the only thing you remember is that you're still in the mansion with sabito.

But from what you see now, it's like you're not in the mansion when you suddenly opened the door of the room and saw a woman wearing a floral kimono with black hair and pale skin.

When you saw the woman you was scared because you entered your mind immediately when the skin is pale this is the sign that you  facing a demon.

When you thought about that you was suddenly afraid of the woman but the woman just smiled at you as if to show her that she is kind and she will not hurt you.

"It's good and you're awake...how are you feeling?" The woman said.

You didn't speak and was wondering if you should answer her question or not.

"You have nothing to fear from me." The woman said.

When you heard those words you remembered again the man who went to the mansion, the man who drank your blood last night.

You looked at the woman for a few moments, you didn't know if I could trust her and now you don't know where you now.

Until a few moments later we heard a knock on the door.

"The door is open" the woman said.

And a few moments later the door opened and you saw Sabito enter when you saw Sabito you felt a little better.

Sabito looked at you and smiled.

"Oh y/n your finally awake...how's your feeling?" Sabito asked.

"i'm fine" you said with a low tone.

"It's good that you decided to bring him here." The woman said.

Sabito just smiled but you could see on his face that there was a mixture of nervousness and fear.

"I have no choice but to bring him here" sabito said.

When he said this you thought about where yoy am now you have no idea where you am now so you asked sabito.

"Uhm....sabito where am I now?" You asked.

Sabito turned his head to you.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you right away that you were at my headquarters" sabito said.

You repeat in your head what sabito said.

'Wait what headquarters?'

You thoughts to yourself you don't know what sabito headquarters means

"You seem confused...you are now in the demon slayer corps here you are safer here." Sabito said.

You will leave it alone if you will be safe here how will you be safe here if there is a demon here inside the room like this woman you look at the woman in my side and that sabito noticed it.

"I'm sorry if I didn't introduce him to you...her name is lady tamayo she also treated you." Sabito said.

The woman looked at you and smiled.

"I know why you are afraid of me because you just found out that I am a demon." Tamayo said.

When she said this,  you was really scared, you don't know why, maybe you're too traumatized.

"Don't worry she's not like other demons out there, she's a good demon believe me." Sabito said.

Tamayo look at you "what Sabito said was right, I never hurt people like you, unlike other demons out there that eat human flesh." Tamayo said.

When sabito explained this to you, your fear of being left suddenly disappeared, but suddenly your fear and trepidation disappeared when you found out that she was not like the demon outside that eats human flesh.

After a few moments, Sabito said goodbye to you saying that he was going to leave first because he still had a mission to do.

"I'll leave you two here for now, lady tamayo, you'll take care of y/n while I'm not here" sabito said.

And tamayo nodded her head and Sabito left the room and left Tamayo and you
tamayo took a glass and gave it to you.

"Drink that, use that to help you to strengthen your body again" tamayo said.

And handed the glass to you, you took the glass and take a small sip you know that you hate medicine because they taste bad.

When you took the medicine, Tamayo spoke about Sabito why he brought me here.

"Do you know why Sabito brought you here?" Tamayo asked.

You looked at tamayo "He was brought you here because it's not safe in your mansion, there's also a westeria outside your mansion, the demon still entered your mansion" tamayo said.

What tamayo said was right, you did plant a westeria outside your mansion but that demon still managed to get in, you don't know how he got in.

"Sabito's decision was right to bring you here, do you know why Sabito brought you here, you will turn pale and weak when I see you here, my flesh is so bad that your blood is not enough You can get weak so I told Sabito that someone needs to donate blood to you because there was so much blood that you didn't have at that time." Tamayo said.

You didn't know that this happened to you, you just found out what tamayo told you.

"Do you know what Sabito did earlier?" Tamayo asked.

While looking at the flower vase in the table and turned her head to me and you was just quietly listening to what tamayo was saying.

"He himself volunteered to donate blood to you to increase your blood" tamayo said when you heard this your eyes wide by what tamayo said.

To you, you can't believe that Sabito donated blood to you just to increase your blood.

"Sabito did that to save your life" tamayo said.

You looked at the glass you was holding and thought how kind your friend Sabito was, he donated blood to save your life.

But still a lot of people spent in your mind and you don't understand Sabito is nice but why did giyuu become a demon? You don't know what else to think, you have so many thoughts right now.

Until you thought about the scar on Sabito's cheek, you stared at tamayo she standing on the side while she was doing some medicine, you don't know what kind of medicine she was doing but you thought you could ask him about sabito past.

"Lady tamayo can i ask you about sabito's past?" You asked.

Tamayo she suddenly stopped the medicine she was making and sigh heavily.

Tamayo doesn't know how to tell you about sabito's past, she knows what happened to sabito's past when giyuu disappeared and she also doesn't want to tell it to other people, especially without permission from sabito.

She turned at you and stared at you for a few minutes you can see in her face that she will have a hard time telling you about sabito past.

"Y/n I'm sorry but I can't talk about sabito past because...just ask him about that or he'll get mad at me" tamayo said.

When she told you this, you didn't force Tamayo to tell you the truth because she might be angry with you and Sabito so you just kept quiet and thought that Sabito was the only one can answer about his past.

Suddenly the door opened and you saw a child with two butterflies clip in her hair and have a black hair and wearing an apron and she's also wearing a demon slayer crop.

"It's good and she's awake miss tamayo because she needs to eat breakfast." The little girl said and after she said that she left the room.

That made you ask Tamayo who that child was.

"Uhm...lady tamayo who's that little girl?" I ask tamayo look at you and smile.

"Oh that girl her name is aoi kanzaki she is a helper here at the butterfly mansion" tamayo said.

She's a helper here so this is also a mansion, you didn't really think you was in a mansion.

"Go to the kitchen and eat your breakfast as if Aoi is waiting for you there." Tamayo said.

You got up from your bed and walked out of my room when you left your room you saw that the butterfly mansion was very big.

You didn't know where their kitchen was and you just followed the hallway as you was walking you noticed that the place was very quiet and there weren't many people.

Until you got to a room where there were medicines, you don't know what kind of medicine but you saw that there were also poisons in a jar.

You came to the jar and you looked carefully at the jars, you see a have a heart and eyes too, you don't know where they will use them but you am also afraid.

Until you was shock when the door suddenly opened and you saw a woman who was also wearing a demon slayer, she had long black hair and she had a butterfly hair pin clipped on her hair left and right and she is also wearing a butterfly haori.

When you looked at the woman you noticed that she was quiet and didn't say a word to you.

You was nervous that the woman might be angry with me because you just walked into this room where there was no sign even before but she didn't move from where she was standing.

You don't know what to say to him
until suddenly you heard someone calling you.

"Miss Y/n where are you?"

"You need to eat your breakfast!"

"And you will still take your medicine!"

You looked to the side and wondered why so many people were looking for you until you thought of standing in front of you find out more about the woman but when you looked in front of you, you was shocked to see that the woman had disappeared. standing at the door.

You was just surprised when the girl in front of me disappeared and you closed your eyes and opened them again but she you didn't see the girl in front of you.

You looked around you but you didn't really see the girl anymore and you thought at that time maybe you was just imagining things.

'who is that girl? is she a ghost? why is she suddenly gone? maybe she is the owner of this mansion because she has a butterfly hairpin in her hair.'

You thought to yourself until a few moments later all your thoughts are gone when you heard a voice which is three children.

You saw in front of you that there were three children wearing white dresses and each of them had different colored cloth belts around their waists.

The first one has a blue belt around her waist and her hair is tied down and has a blue butterfly at the end and the second one is the same as the first but they are different in color the second one has a pink butterfly clip on her head.

And the third is similar to them but the color is different, she also has a butterfly clip in her hair, color green, the third's girl hair is longer than the two girls
one of them asked what I was doing here.

"Lady Y/n what are you doing here?"

The one with color blue hairpin asked you, you didn't say a word and just look at the three of them.

"You need to eat your breakfast." The middle one with a pink hairpin on her hair said.

"And you also need to take your medicine." The last one with a color green hairpin on her hair said.

You was about to speak when you heard a voice calling the three of them and my name.

"Sumi! Kiyo! Naho! And Lady Y/n! Where are you?"

When you heard someone calling your name you knew whose voice it was, Aoi was already looking for you and these three children who are in front of you now, maybe they are also helpers here at the butterfly mansion.

And one of them pulled your hand and they let you out of the room where you entered and they pulled your to the kitchen and there you saw Aoi who had been waiting for you.

Aoi looked at us and saw that you was with the three children.

"Where did you go? I've been waiting for you here for a while." Aoi said.

You apologized to him because you may have disturbed her work.

"I'm sorry if you waited for me here so long." You said.

She just looked at me and asked one of the children where did they see you.

"Where did you see her naho? Aoi said one of the girl answer "We saw her in Kanae's room earlier" said the girl with a green hairpin.

Aoi wonders how you got there and what you did there you apologized to him again, you didn't mean to end up in that place because you was new here so your not familiar with the place in this mansion.

"I'm sorry again, I didn't mean to be in that place." You said.

Just look at me aoi you feel like she's mad at you, you can't say she's mad at you. but you hope she can forgive you.

"It's okay as long as you don't repeat it again." Aoi said.

When you heard this from aoi, you was less nervous because she forgave you

"Eat so you can take your medicine go take a sit in the chair you will get your food" aoi said.

Aoi has already taken your food in the kitchen so you can eat your breakfast while you're sitting on the chair you can't get the girl you saw earlier out of your mind you still have some in mind about the girl you saw earlier who could she be.

A few moments later, Aoi came out of the kitchen with your food and placed it on the table for you to eat while she was putting the food on the table, you noticed something on the edge of the kitchen.

You looked in the kitchen but you didn't see anything but you're sure you noticed something but you didn't see anything you just ignored it when you took the food to eat, suddenly your two eyes saw something behind Aoi not far from where he was standing.

You saw the woman you saw earlier in a room, she was standing behind Aoi not far from where she was standing and looking at you.

You stared at the woman and the woman was also looking at you, you did not feel fear or nervousness in your chest.

But when you see the woman behind Aoi, you don't see anything strange about her, you mean she's not a bad person or a ghost, you don't know if the woman behind Aoi is dead.

You didn't notice the times when Aoi called you many times.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

When you heard Aoi's voice, all your thoughts disappeared.

"Oh I'm sorr-" you didn't finish what you was going to say when you noticed behind Aoi that the girl behind him had disappeared.

Aoi asked me if you was okay.

"Y/n are you okay... you seem to be thinking a lot... Are you sick" aoi said.

She come forward to you and touch your forehead if you're sick but when he touched you're forehead you had no sick or fever.

"You don't have a fever." Aoi said you wanted to tell Aoi what you saw earlier, but if you tell her, will she believe me?

"Would you believe me if I told you that I saw a girl behind you earlier?" You said.

When aoi heard this she didn't know if she could believe you she rise her eyebrows and looked back "A GIRL!?" Sumi shouts The three children were scared and the two were shaking with fear.

You feel sorry for the three children, you have no intention of scaring them, you will just tell them the truth the three children ran behind you to hide Aoi turned to you again.

"I didn't see any woman behind me, maybe it's just your imagination, lady y/n... just eat your food, maybe it will get cold and after you eat it, take your medicine first." Aoi said.

Aoi left and went out of the kitchen. When she left, you thought maybe you was the only one who saw that woman because before, Aoi and the three children didn't really noticed to her.

'can't they really see that woman behind them I saw earlier'

You thoughts to yourself you lose all yout thoughts when you suddenly heard one of the girls spoke "Did you really see a girl earlier, lady y/n?" One of the girls asked.

You know you saw a girl earlier but you don't want to scare the girls so you just lied to the three of them even though you knew to yourself that what you saw earlier was true.

"No i mean maybe it was just my imagination earlier... that there was a woman standing behind you earlier... do not be afraid anymore." You said.

While you path there head one by one to try theme to clam down.

What you didn't know was that the girl she saw earlier in the room was also a demon she just didn't notice and she didn't know that she was watching him, she had no idea.

I'̶m ̶ha̶̶p̶p̶y ̶n̶o̶w ̶y/̶n ̶t̶ha̶̶t ̶y̶o̶u'̶r̶e ̶h̶e̶r̶e ̶i ̶k̶n̶o̶w ̶y̶o̶u ̶w̶e̶r̶e ̶ha̶̶v̶i̶n̶g ̶ ̶ha̶̶r̶d ̶t̶̶i̶m̶e ̶w̶h̶e̶n ̶y̶o̶u ̶w̶e̶r̶e ̶i̶n ̶y̶o̶u̶r ̶ma̶̶n̶s̶i̶o̶n ̶b̶u̶t ̶n̶o̶w ̶t̶h̶a̶̶t ̶y̶o̶u̶̶ ̶r̶e ̶h̶e̶r̶e ̶i ̶ca̶̶n ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t ̶̶y̶o̶u ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r a̶̶ga̶̶i̶n̶s̶t ̶e̶v̶̶i̶l ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...
2K 47 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
39.9K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪɴᴄᴜʙᴜs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
38.7K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...