Accident (KNY x Hunterxhunter)

By Anistreams

Y/n, Gon and Killua fall through a portal after Y/n's invention explodes. what happens when they interrupt a... More

Info + Reminders
1: Explosion ๐Ÿ’ฅ
2: Other World? ๐ŸŒ
3: Demon Hunters ๐Ÿน
Breathing Styles Explained
4: Nothing beats Money ๐Ÿ’ฐ
5: Mugen Train ๐Ÿš‚
6: Taken to Him โš”๏ธ
7: Infinity Fortress ๐Ÿฎ
8: Unexpected Visit ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
9: Suspicious Suspicious ๐Ÿง
10: Butterfly Estate ๐Ÿฆ‹
12: Bet with a Demon ๐ŸŽญ
13: Entertainment District ๐Ÿ’‹
14: She's Alive๐ŸŽ—๏ธ
15: Puppet Strings๐Ÿงต
IMPORTANT
Congrats
16: Upper Moon Meeting ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ–๐ŸŒ—
OOF

11: Schemes ๐Ÿคซ

915 30 4
By Anistreams

Third person pov

"Where are the other things you bought? Some are missing," Akaza whispered, slightly confused.

Y/n flinched at the question. She did not think Akaza would be so observant. Was she found out?

The demon narrowed his eyes on her. Does it involve the man they met at the shop? "You never told me anything about your fiancé. It's strange for you to become a demon slayer when you could've been living a happy life married to a wealthy man," he remarked. Kurapika's chains looked like very expensive jewelry In Akaza' eyes, so the demon came to the conclusion that he was a merchant.

Y/n put her things down before sharply glaring at him."My apologies, last I remember... it was none of your business," she hissed, now angered by the memory of that night. Thanks to Akaza and Kurapika's stupid outburst, the people in the town are spreading rumors about her, saying she was dumped after she was caught cheating and whatnot. How can she show her face there again?

Akaza jerked back, shocked at her reaction. Nevertheless, he quickly composed himself as he kept up his act.

"Wouldn't hurt to get to know each other more, seeing how we'll both be working under Muzan-sama," he implied.

Y/n was annoyed at Akaza's weird attempts to pry into her life. If he wanted to talk then he should go first. She thought about his questions for a while as she put two and two together, catching up to his schemes.

She wanted to expose him for his tricks but thought of a plan herself. "If you really want to know so badly, how about a spar?" She suggested.

"Oh? And how exactly will that help?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Y/n smirked as she got up. "Don't you know? A spar can say a lot about someone. Their attacks can basically spell out their personalities, but if that's not enough, then we can have a small bet. Winner can ask for anything from the loser, wether it be dumb questions or a favor," she offered.

Akaza thought about her offer, weighing the pros and cons. Noted, if he so happened to lose, he'd have to follow her request through and through, but if he won, he can ask for anything. The only problem was...

"I don't fight women," he blatantly responded, earning a frown from y/n.

"Then just ask someone else to take your place," she stated, as if it was so obvious.

Akaza sighed and got up, accepting her offer, as he walked towards the door. "I'll be right back then."

Y/n pov

I waited until Akaza was out of earshot, before laughing my ass off.

"The fish has taken the bait."

I wonder who he'll have to convince. As long as it's not anyone in higher status, I'll be fine. My goal is to test the strength of the upper moons and find out their weakness as well. It can be helpful for everyone in the demonslayer corps to know. But that comes later. Right now, my device needs my utmost attention.

I know I'm very far away from the demonslayer headquarters. It sucks having such a large range of nen when I can't even reach my friends, but not to worry.

I turned towards the parts scattered all over the floor from Akaza's meddling, and picked them up. Heh, if there's no way, 'll just have to create a way.

"Those demons better pray I'm still here by the end of this week, because before they know it, I'll be long gone."

Third person pov

While Y/n was scheming her way out of the castle, the stranded hunters were having a hard time convincing the sound hashira to let a butterfly go.

"Please stop will you? NOOOOO!" Aoi screamed. She tried to wiggle out of uzui's arms, but failed miserably.

A/n: For y'all who don't remember the triplets' names...

At the sound of her cries, Tanjirou, Gon, and Killua showed up to see what was going on.

"He's kidnapping them! Please rescue them!" Sumi pleaded, crying for her triplet and Aoi.

Tanjirou stepped forward. "Let Aoi and Naho go, you lousy kidnapper!" He yelled.

"Yeah! Why are you taking them?" Gon asked, pointing accusingly at the sound pillar.

"I didn't think you were a pervert, I guess looks can be deceiving," Killua added as a false tear fell from his eye.

Uzui growled, seeing how he was deemed as a villain. "I'm your superior! I'm a Hashira dammit! I'm taking these two because I need some female corps members for a mission," he explained.

"Let them go! We'll go in place of Aoi!" Tenjirou offered, surprising Killua.

Uzui raised an eyebrow at this. "What do you mean by we?"

Zenitsu, and Inosuke showed up and stood by Tanjirou's side, pulling Gon and Killua by their side as well.

"Is that right? Then I guess I'll take you with me" Uzui confirmed. "But remember this: don't you dare defy me!" He started walking away, becking the others to follow.

"Alright, a new adventure!" Gon cheered as he pulled Killua behind him. Before they could leave the estate, Gon stopped and looked back.

"I'm sure Kurapika and Leorio can finish y/n's device on their own if that's what you're worried about, so let's go!" Killua assured, running to catch up to the slayers. Gon nodded and followed behind him.

Kurapika's pov

I was marching back and forth, stressing out. I have no idea what this means! Does y/n think we're geniuses or something? These instructions are complicated!

"I think it's time for a break," Leorio said, rubbing his neck. "I'm stressed enough as it is!"

I stopped marching and sighed. He's right, we need to take a breather. I glanced towards Alluka who was sleeping soundly on Killua's bed. If only we can just wish to go home, but who knows what she'll ask in return. She did say that she could use her powers to cross dimensions, but only once, and she already used it so we can't do that anymore. I shook my head at the thought, the stress must really be getting to me.

"Yeah, Gon and Killua can figure this part out while we relax a bit," I agreed.

Just then, the triplets came rushing to us and grabbed our hands. "Thank you so much for rescuing us, we'll repay you guys somehow!" Sumi cried, wiping her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I don't remember helping them with anything.

Kiyo came up to us and explained how Naho was almost kidnapped but Killua, Gon, and Tanjirou's crew helped them. They even took their place by going on the mission!

I clenched my fists. They left on a mission while I was working so hard to finish the machine?!

"K-Kurapika calm down, your eyes are red!" Leorio yelled.

I glared at him, scaring the triplets off as I looked to the sky.

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS GON AND KILLUAAAA!"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
206K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
82.4K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC