Indra

By eightiesmotel

music was the only thing that illuminated their darkness, but now, it was the souls of each other. More

preface
prologue | music
one | vinyl shop
two | the lake
three | hazel eyes
four | stalker
five | indra
six | beau
seven | speed
eight | camera
nine | diner
ten | somewhere
eleven | hugs
twelve | coffee
thirteen | interruption
fourteen | cry baby
fifteen | whipped
sixteen | double date
seventeen | seen
eighteen | grief
twenty | everlasting
twenty-one | comfort
twenty-two | liar
twenty-three | possibilities
twenty-four | birthday
twenty-five | intimacy

nineteen | tension

4.2K 110 96
By eightiesmotel

nineteen | TENSION
━━━━━━━━━━
B  E  A  U    M  O  N  E  T

Peony.

A beautiful flower that overlaps with vibrant colors. Petals cover other petals as if it's trying to protect one another. The flower blooms under the sunlight rays, the sun sinking deep into the softness of the sepal. Gleams so brightly that the other flowers seek its beauty.

Peony.

Every time I think of the flower, peony, my mind instantly goes to Indra. Her smile overlaps in my brain, one after another, causing great migraines in my brain. Her eyes capture the sun more than any tiny thing on the earth that we're standing on.

At just one glance at her, my eyes were filled with enthrallment, from her exquisite hazel eyes to her fetching dimpled smiles to her resonance laughter. The combination of all those beautiful qualities drains my soul, like peonies that suck the sun's energy, and leaves me lifeless.

Sunlight leaks through the large windows into the dark house, creating more light in the room. The bright rays comb through her hair, beaming her amber hair. My hands trace the hem of her jaw as a soft, deep breath escapes her lips. Her head snuggles into my neck due to my delicate touch, her hands rest on my heart, feeling my rapid heart rate against her fingers, her leg props over my body as I recline on my back, and her upper body planted on my shoulder.

I need to go make breakfast.

But I don't want to leave this position.

After a couple of minutes of debating, I carefully slipped my hands from her body, throwing my legs over the bed and landing my feet on the ground. I take a glimpse of Indra before leaving for the kitchen. Her hands clenched near her heart, her hair strewn all over her face, her mouth gaped open slightly, soft noises escaped her lips, and her body facing me. Her heart pattern pajamas catch my attention, a smirk etched on my face. I peer over her body, pecking her cheek, her soft skin lingers on my lips as I pace into the kitchen.

I N D R A F O R E S T

Heat rays glint into my skin as my eyes flutter open. My eyebrows furrowed together as I felt no warm body near me, but the sounds of glass plates clinking together bombarded my ears, soothing my confusion. My hands are outstretched above my bed as my mouth gapes open, yawning.

I lift my upper body off the bed, my eyes are instantly drawn to Beau's back. I could count the outline of his muscles that were tightening the white shirt he had on. With every movement, his back flexes, and more hidden ones pop out.

He hasn't noticed me yet. Great opportunity to scare the shit out of him.

I carefully and quietly toss my legs over the bed, placing them on the ground. I creep slowly into the kitchen, watching him silently cursing himself as he accidentally spills liquid on the marble counter. He rushes to grab the cloth next to the ingredients he had out and uses it to wipe the counter clean. With all the time he wasted, I had the ability to stand behind him, the tip of my feet almost touching the ends of his.

My hand grasps his broad shoulders, "Boo." I whisper, stepping on the tip of my feet to graze my lips against his ears. Shivers spread through his body, but it's not from my unexpected scare.

"I could hear you from a mile away, Indra." Beau chortle, his body rumbling with laughter. "Nice try." I slip my arms down his shoulder and cross them over my chest. He twisted on his heel, facing me. "Don't be mad, you just need to get a lesson from me."

"You. Are. Irritating." I roll my eyes, pivoting my body and striding towards the bathroom door. A chuckle from Beau echoes through the small apartment as I pry open the door and enter inside.

I brushed my teeth and showered while Beau stayed outside and finished up whatever he was cooking. I changed into some fresh new clothes before stepping out of the room with Beau laying on his back on the bed.

"Finally, you're done." Beau groans, hoisting his upper body off the bed. He reaches for something next to his side as I inch closer to him. My face glistens as he passes me a plate stack with four small pancakes. I thanked him softly, and he watched my eyes fixed on the food.

When I asked him if he made himself some, he said he did, but he had already eaten it because I was taking too long in the shower. He got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom after I told him he could use the restroom to shower. I informed him that there was a spare towel and toothbrush under the sink, and he nodded, entering the bathroom.

The soothing sound of the water clattering against the bathroom tiles emanates throughout the apartment as I pace toward the sink and wash the dishes inside it. After I finished, I picked out some clothes for Beau. Which are my brother's clothes that I accidentally stuffed into luggage when I left my childhood home. I texted him about it, but he never read my message.

My attention is caught by the sound of a door opening, and the next thing I see brings heat between my legs. The dipping wet hair pressing against Beau's forehead immediately captured my attention. Droplets drip from the tips of his hair, down his sodden face, and dissipate into a white towel draped across his hips, his v-line is almost so easily traceable.

My gaze tracks the multiple fluids sliding down his body, stopping at his stomach. His abs stretched into one another, forming six packs on his stomach. Tattoos are covered in small drops that penetrate deep into his skin. My eyes rip across his stomach to connect with his dilated, colorless, evergreen eyes. A smirk tucks across his lips as he watches me closely.

He moves towards me, slowly as if he wanted to talk with his movement. The tension in the apartment rises as he steps forward one after another, my back leaning against the dresser behind me, my hands gripping the clothes in his hand, my skin as hot as the charred earth beneath our feet.

The tip of Beau's feet touches mine as his body stands in front of me. He leans in slightly, my nose inches away from his. The warmth radiates from his half-naked body onto mine, my back lightly arches yearning for some of the heat. His hand's props on either side of me, caging me to the dresser as his eyes shift to my lips.

My brain flushes with memories of Beau and I's first kiss and how momentous it was. Ever since then my lips salivated for the taste of his lips, my skin craved for his tender touches, my nose longs for his hypnotic scent, just every part of my body desired him.

It's something I won't admit to him because he'll bug me constantly about it.

Beau lowers one of his hands down the dresser to my hips, gripping it gently and drawing me closer to his body. His bare, toned chest collides with mine, and droplets from his skin sink into my white t-shirt. A thin line of my clothing obstructs the curves of his abs to rub against my skin. Unholy thoughts crawl inside my brain as my breast rises and falls with his as our hefty breathing rips through the silent room. My breath hitches in my throat as he uses his free hand to trace the outline of my jaw, his thumb caresses my skin, soothingly and gradually. His eyes swept with erotic thoughts like a current of water deeper than any ocean.

A curve on his lips pulls so instantly, so malicious that it rips open my soul. "Be careful, you might get drool on your shirt." He whispers, deep and hoarse. He grasps the clothes from my hand as my lips disconnect from each other.

"Like I said before, You. Are. Irritating." I emphasize each word as he stands straight in front of me.

"You repeat that almost every day to me, find something original." Beau chuckles and walks off into the bathroom, leaving me shocked.

Son of a bitch.

Maybe I shouldn't try to be perfect

The lyrics from Nervous by The Neighbourhood creep through the earpiece, penetrating deep into Beau and I's eardrums. Beats morphed into another, defying any type of sadness in our hearts. Words overlapping another, skimming through our harsh skin of ours. Songs swathes around us, drawing us closer together.

Beau hums after the last beats escape the earbuds, anticipation strikes my facial expression. "I like it."

"See, I told you," I beam. "We're adding this one to the playlist?" He nods, and I quickly add this song to the list of songs we had stored already. Beau and I spent the whole day listening to different songs and adding them to a playlist that we made together. We listen until the sun sinks beneath the earth and because of that, all our energy goes with it. "Want to listen to more?"

"My eardrums are going to burst open if we continue." He grins, his smiles sprinkling with delight. A short laugh escapes my lips as I place the phone on the nightstand next to my bed.

"Cute pajamas." He notes while I scoot closer to him, both of us laying on our sides.

"Thank you. I actually brought them..." I pause, realizing that he was making fun of me by the way he purses his faded, pink lips. "You're making fun of me." He shakes his head, forcing his lips shut, obviously lying.

I shove his shoulder as he burst out laughing, trying to shift away from him but his large hand grasps my hips, drawing me closer to his body. I open my mouth to say something, but he interrupts me, " 'You. Are. Irritating.' Yea, I know. Don't waste your breath." I roll my eyes. "I was only joking. I love your pajamas."

"Yea right." I glare at him, crossing my fingers over my chest, my arms brushing against his chest. He brings his hands to the side of my face, hiding my extra strands of hair under my ear.

"I really want to kiss you." He blurts out, gently pulling my head closer to his.

"Well, you shouldn't have teased me earlier today. Could've gotten one." I shrug, and my breath begins to accelerate.

"Well, I regret it now." He whispers, his voice deepening.

"I guess you have to live with that regret now." I smirk, pressing my hands to his chest. He grins, and I mimic his actions drawing my noses closer to his. My eyes connect with his luminous, green eyes, watching them swirl with different emotions that are intensified. And without thinking, my hands lightly push Beau on his back, my knee reaching for the other side of his body, straddling his hips. He lifts his upper body up, flushing his chest against mine. "Shit, I should've asked if this was okay."

"Yea. It's okay." He breathes out, each breath becoming heavier and heavier by the second. My head falls gracefully on his, our forehead and nose connect, and my hands are lightly placed on his shoulders. The slight touch of his fingers melts my waist, almost as if his fingers are flames and I am the candle being scorched. Our quick breaths circle around us, forcing my body to fully sit on his groin.

"Do I still have to live with that regret still?" Beau asks and I shake my head, giving him my full consent to kiss me. His soft lips swept against mine, and the world went silent, dark, lights only on us, and our entangled lips. Sparks of fireworks ignite in my blood at his closest touch, his lips, and his breath from his nose that fans my upper lips.

Beau's beautiful pink lips are absolutely enticing. From the way his lips gilded against mine, leaving no part of my mouth untouched, to the way his lips quickened and slowed down, wanting to experience everything with my lips.

My hands slide up to his soft hair, gripping it tightly when he rubs his thumb in soft caressing motions on my waist. Beau traces his tongue across my lips, begging for it to search around my mouth, to feel the warmth, and I allow him to do so. Every corner of the room is filled with the sounds of our tongues overlapping one another. The rapid beats of our meager hearts could be transformed into the beats of music we deeply enjoy.

"Fuck." Beau whimpers once I start to roll my hips against his. His hand slithers down to my hips, moving it back and forward on his growing erection. His hands briefly show the lustful thoughts in his mind. Bitter moans stumble off our lips and rub against each other.

Specks of unfamiliar pleasure shots through my core to the hidden parts of my bones as my lips part from his. "Beau." Is the next thing that slips my lips, regretting it because it sounds like a beg.

"Fuck, tell me what you want, and I'll do it ten times better." He exhales, massaging my hip softly with his thumb.

"You could wipe that drool that's about to drop on your black clothes." I tease, wiping the mixture of our spit on his full numbed lips with my thumb, slowly and seductively. I grin at him once his facial expressions drop. He pulls his head forward to kiss me, but I sways away, teasing him.

"Such a fucking tease." Beau grunts, flipping us over in a flash, pressing my back to the comfortable cushions. He smashes his lips onto mine, softly yet in a rush, like my lips were the only taste of heaven on earth. His hips sink into my clothed center and unholy sounds exchange between us.

And a phone ring completely dissolves the intense feeling of bliss coursing through my veins.

Fuck.

━━━━━━━━━━

finally posted a chapter. sorry for the lateness.

but wrote a long chapter to make up for it :)

it's like almost 4 right now so i'm to lazy to reread, so i'll edit it in the morning.

anyways have a great day/night and love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430 77 101
He is problems. She is too. They are like tears, falling in the nonchalant streets of London. Where will this fall take them ?
162 36 16
Though the lingering feelings they have for each other is left unheard, the protagonists save something very dear to both of them - music.
3.4K 411 38
Isla, haunted by trauma, lived in solitude, refusing to let anyone crush her heart again. Miles was running from his own demons, seeking refuge from...
565 29 10
Two souls with two different lives. Hibiki who can't feel emotions, and Kaede who don't understand love, a past that can't be forgotten and a moment...