A girl and a werewolf (Wyatt...

By proudpansexualgirlie

Vanessa is a 16 year old girl who have been living in seabrook her whole life. Her mother passed away when sh... More

Intro
Characters
We got this!
Werewolfs?
We own the night!
Do it like the zombies do
What could go so wrong with a girl and a werewolf?
Gotta find where I belong
Call to the wild
Flesh and bone
Prawn
AN
One for all

Go to prawn or not?

747 17 3
By proudpansexualgirlie

The next morning Vanessa put on some ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and some cool boots. She looked at the marks on her arms from the fight with her father last night, and put on a red jacket to cover it up. (Picture at the top).

She hated that jacket, but she had little time and it was the only thing she found.

After grabbing some breakfast she walked to Addison's house.

She walked in screaming "I'm here!"

Addison's parents sat in the sofa, and being used to Vanessa not knocking anymore they just answered with a "hi" and then told her that Addison was in her room.

When Vanessa came into Addison's room the jacket was the first thing Addison noticed. "Hey, I thought you didn't like that jacket?"

"Yeah, didn't find anything else."

"Wanna borrow one?"

"Yes! Oh, thank god." Addison laughed at her best friend before going over to her closet, pulling out a purple, more baggy jacket.

"Thanks." While Vanessa changed jackets, Addison noticed the marks on her arm.

"Vanessa..." she looked up to see Addison staring at her arms with worry all over her face.

"I'm fine, it wasn't that bad, it's okay." Vanessa tried to tell her, but Addison could easily see when her best friend was lying.

"You sure we shouldn't tell anyone about this?" Addison asked concerned.

"Addie, I've told you, I don't want anyone to know. And I definitely don't want to live in one of these foster homes. We should go to school now."

Addison nodded, knowing it wouldn't help to talk more about it.

When they came to school they walked straight up to Zed, who looked happy to see them both.

"Hi girls!" He gave Addison a hug before turning to Vanessa starting their very complicated best friend handshake.

They walked in silence for a while until Addison spoke up. "I really thought we'd all be at the Prawn together. I thought Seabrook could change."

"It did." Zed cut in. "Believe me, I will find a way to get us to the Prawn."

"Or we could miss it together." Addison suggested with a flirty smile.

That was unacceptable to Zed. "I'm not letting you miss the Prawn."

"If you can't go, I'm not going." Addison stated.

"Maybe I won't get my movie night for myself after all." Vanessa mumbled to herself.

"Well, I like you too much not to let you go." Zed told his girlfriend.

"Well, I like you too much to leave you behind. I am so not going."

"Ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple." Eliza said marking her presence.

"Oh, thank lord Eliza! I don't think I could've survived more of this 'I love you too much' argument." Vanessa sighed.

Addison let out a cute, little laugh. "How's it going, Eliza?"

"You know, fighting injustice is keeping me busy." She answered looking between her three friends.

"And looking good doing it, Zom-bae." Vanessa told her proud of the new nickname they had come up with. The two girls wiggled their fingers together while Bucky walked past the prawn wall of fame, eventually calling out to Addison.

"Addison! Time to officially nominate me as president."

"Cheer could be so much more than just pom-pomming for Bucky." Addison said to her friends.

"Uh, Addison?" Lacey piped up from behind them before continuing. "Once we're cheer captain, you and Vanessa are so off the team."

"And when I'm cheer captain, you'll be welcome to stay, because I'll be making cheer about bringing people together." Addison told the two aceys sweetly.

"That was awful trash talk" Stacey laughed.

"I don't think it was meant as that either, because Addison doesn't have to talk trash to others for herself to feel good." Vanessa told the aceys who just gave her a glare before turning back to Addison.

"You will never be cheer captain, freak."

"See ya." Addison told the others as the aceys dragged her along.

As there was just the two zombies and Vanessa left, Vanessa zoned out only picking up parts of Zed and Eliza's conversion. There was something about crashing prawn and make rules. And suddenly she felt Zed pull her by her wrist into the hall where they were gonna present the nominees for president.

"Okay, are there any more nominees for president?" Principal Lee began as the students in the hall cheered. "Just a reminder that being part of student council means that we gets to hang. Anybody, anybody want to hang? Just... anyone want to hang out? Anyone?" The hall was dead silent as everyone just gave each other awkward looks.

"Oh, we could come up with our very own complicated high five. That'd be fun, huh? Like..." She started doing a weird handshake with herself which did not look very good.

The band started playing, saving the principal for even more embarrassment, as Bucky did his great entrance students cheering for him. "Go! Go! Go!"

Bucky turned around with a goofy smile on his face. "Hi!"

"Good job!" Principal Lee was ready to shake his hand but Bucky did a last minute turn, and put his hand in his hair instead.

When the cheering died down Bucky started speaking to the hall full of students. "Great news, we have a brilliant and cheer tested candidate running for president this year. Me!" He did his signature move (jazz hands) smiling, before the crowd started cheering again. Well... everyone except for Vanessa.

The aceys started chanting and soon everyone joined in. "Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!"

Vanessa looked over at Bree, who looked at Bonzo with dreamy eyes, and then Bonzo got distracted and hit Zed in the back with his trombone making Zed fall down onto the stage.

As Zed stood up he knocked Bucky of off the stage and put his arms in the air. "Zombie strong!"

"Hello, everyone. My name is Zed, and I am running for president." This time Vanessa cheered along with the others.

"Zed can't steel my spotlight! What about the whole anti-monster thingy?" Bucky protested to principal Lee from the side of the stage.

"Anyone can run for president, Bucky." Addison supported her Boyfriend.

Lee turned to face him. "She actually has a point, Mr. Bucky." She walked of the stage as Bucky let out a "What?!"

"A zombie president?" Lacey asked before all the aceys let out a frustrated "eww!"

"Oh, just shut your mouths!" Vanessa told them as the crowd started cheering for Zed again.

Vanessa looked over at her zombie best friend on the stage. He looked like he was thinking about something, and knowing her friend well, she knew it was probably something about allowing zombies at prawn so he could bring Addison, and something about renaming the school after him.

"Okay!" He began to the crowd. "If you vote for me, I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" The students cheered wildly as Zed started chanting his name, and soon everyone joined in.

Everything seemed so perfect, but little did they know about the werewolves who was on their way to find their Great Alpha...

"As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and..." Zed continued his speech before Bree cut him of. "Werewolves?"

Zed looked at her confused. "Uh, no. Why would we want..." His eyes widened as he spotted the wolves outside the hall. "Werewolves!"

Everyone started screaming and running away from the werewolves as they walked into the hall, but Vanessa just stood there, not even a little bit scared.

"Vanessa! What are you doing? Come here!" Addison yelled as she dragged her best friend up against the stage.

"There she is!" Willa yelled pointing at Addison. The wolves started running towards the two girls, but Zed said some things to the football team, making them block the way.

"Football team! Defense, Z 24. Right!"

"Where's the moonstone, white hair?" Willa asked over all the screaming.

"I think you've got the wrong person." Addison answered scared.

Vanessa let go of Addison's arm and made her way through the defense positioned football team, so she stood face to face with Willa. "Yes, whatever the 'moonstone' is, Addison is not the one you should ask where it is. And if you're here to make trouble, you can go back to the woods. If you're here for an acceptable reason, then I won't bother you."

She looked over to Willa's side to see Wyatt staring at her. "What are you looking at wolf-boy?" He didn't get the chance to answer as Wynter spoke up from beside him.

"Our razor sharp claws will gut 'em and splatter their blood." The crowd behind Vanessa screamed in fear. "Too much?" Wynter looked to Willa who had an eyebrow raised. She tilted her head as if saying 'a little'.

"Wolves!" Willa began. "On my command!" The wolves' eyes glowed yellow, their necklaces started shining blue, and their fangs showed as they growled.

Wyatt was the only wolf that didn't look ready to attack. "Willa. We can't go to war with the whole town. We'll never find the moonstone if they're on high alert."

"Hm, smart boy." Vanessa said making Wyatt roll his eyes.

"I hate it when you're right." Willa responded to her brother. "Wolves, stand down."

"Sorry. We werewolves so admire your town, and we just came here to join your school." She had a fake smile on her face.

"What? They can't join our school." Bucky stepped forward from behind the aceys.

"Technically the forbidden forest is within the school district." Coach spoke up.

"So..." Vanessa started.

"Welcome to Seabrook!" Addison who had now stepped forward finished.

The wolves laughed awkwardly as one girl smiled at them, and the other had an intense staring contest with a certain wolf-boy.

AN: I'm sorry this chapter took some time. There has been a lot of things going on, and I haven't had much time to write, but I really liked how this chapter turned out and I hope you do too.

I don't know if you care about this, but I got my braces of yesterday after five years, and I am so happy!

Also, thanks for 87 reads!! I really didn't think anyone would read my book, but two people have even voted! Like, what the heck? Thank you so much. It means the world to me!

Well, I will see you in the next chapter💜

~Emily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 506 17
Zahara is Zed's adopted sister. Zahara is a zombie like her family. Zahara became part of Zed's family when her parents were killed along with her ot...
81.5K 1.5K 35
Book 3 of where I belong series - It was now Y/n's last summer in Seabrook before she and the crew head off to college and she's really excited as t...
25.7K 446 17
Book 3/3 "I'm gonna miss you Angel." Wyatt said " I'm gonna miss you too." I told him as I smiled weakly. In which Wyatt and Allisons...
80.5K 1.6K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...