Wattpad: Best Books

By Crazy_author222

Want to know the very best, high quality books available on this site? (Mostly romance) Then take a look at t... More

NOTE:
1) Omérta
3) The Mischievous Mrs Maxfield
4) Stealing the Groom
5) #Forfeit
6) Storm and Silence
7) Divorced, Desperate ...
8) KanyeInterruptedMe
9) Chasing Red
10) Jo Watson
11) Her Seduction
12) Married to the Prince of...
13) The Misfortunes of...
14) Why He Jumped
15) Dark Haven Academy
16) Do you know Indigo?
17) Skin
18) Their Paid Girl
19) Virtue and Vice
20) The Keepers: Sienna
21) Saving Me
22) Culinaria L'amore
23) Second Chance Romance
24) Anastasia
25) My Dark Knight
26) The Cheaters Club
27) Borgata
28) Beyond her Soul
Contest!

2) Death Is My BFF

660 12 2
By Crazy_author222

Title: Death Is My BFF (DIMBFF for short)
Author: @Katrocks247

Review:

This story is about Death who is a fallen angel and meets a human girl called Faith. There's something about her that draws Death in and as their "relationship" develops over time, so do the romantic aspects.

Death in this book used to be part human before he became an angel who fell and later the grim reaper. He is hilarious, sarcastic, playful and incredibly cunning and intelligent and he keeps Faith on her toes with his so-called "games" which he plays in order to get her to sign his contract.

Honestly, I can try to explain this story but I could never do it justice. It's more PG-13 rated but it has many complex themes such as loneliness, loss, death, love and courage.

When I read this book I immediately fell in love and I can't reccomend this book enough! So go ahead and read it.

Rating: 9/10

*

~~~My other account is: Crazy_author231 if you want to check out my works~~~

NOTE: I'VE WRITTEN A FAN FIC OF THIS BOOK ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
87.6K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
138K 266 18
Just a horny girl