Dead and Alive (Male Reader x...

Por DEMGSC1920

Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself... Más

Bio
Prologue
(Vol 1) Chapter 1: Beacon Academy
(Vol 1) Chapter 3: Initiation Pt 2
(Vol 1) Chapter 4: The talk
(Vol 1) Chapter 5: Racism
(Vol 1) Chapter 6: Forever Fall
(Vol 1) Chapter 7: Schnee vs Taurus
(Vol 1 Finale) Chapter 8: The White Fang
Team CATE Bio
Dreams and Nightmares Trailer
(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream
(D&N) Chapter 10: The fight
(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round
(D&N) Chapter 12: Train Fight
(D&N) Chapter 13: Leave me alone!
(D&N) Chapter 14: The Brother
(D&N) Chapter 15: The Final Round
(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand
(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE
(Vol 2) Chapter 18: Food Fight
(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1

1.8K 50 2
Por DEMGSC1920

A groan was heard, as the sun was rising, and they hit Y/N's face... that was the groan. He looked to his right seeing Yang still sleeping as well as Ruby, he smiles and sits while stretching. But he just hears some ginger girl starting to annoy a guy with long black hair and one streak of magenta... he sounded bit shy and annoyed.

Ginger girl: It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!

Y/N woke up annoyed hearing the girl's voice as he scratches his eyes and later massages his hands as he grabbed his guns and got up. Scene moves to a locker opening as Y/N already suited up grabbed a few ammo magazines and puts them in his back pockets. He clips the guns and puts them in his holsters while tightening his gloves. Until he sees the same blond guy who almost puked his boots.

Guy: This is ridiculous! There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?

Y/N looked at him who was really lost as he sighs walking towards him.

Y/N: Hey, kid? Problems?

Guy: Huh? N-No. Just looking for my locker, 636.

Y/N: And you know where it is?

Guy: Y-Yeah it's... it's...

He looks everywhere and nothing.

Guy: *sighs* No I don't know.

Y/N: *mentally* Kid is definitely lost.

Y/N: Is back there.

He pointed at a certain direction as the guy looked.

Guy: Oh.

Y/N: Take a right and there you'll find it.

Guy: T-Thanks. I'm Jaune.

Y/N looked at him, he was a pretty chill and nice guy he could tell.

Y/N: Y/N.

He walks away as Jaune walks towards his locker, Y/N gave a last glance at Jaune and walked away again.

Y/N: *mentally* Kid is kind, I can give him that.

A time skip is done as everyone was ready to jump, since they were in some silver tiles. Y/N when he walked, looked to his side... his hand started to get so tense and shaky after seeing who it was, Weiss Schnee... Schnee... his fists clenched but try to stay cool, also Ozpin and Glynda were in front of everyone.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Red girl: What? Ohhh...

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

She groans after that.

Ozpin: That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

After that... if felt like the girl's spirit was broken in seconds... fear entered her veins.

Red girl: Whaaaat?

Ginger girl: *to long black haired guy* See? I told you-!

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die.

Jaune gulps after that.

Ozpin: You will be monitored and graded through the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. We will regard that item, as well as your standing, and grade you appropriately. Are there any questions?

Jaune: *raising his hand* Yeah, um, sir?

Ozpin: Good! Now, take your positions.

Everyone got ready but Jaune was raising his hand... afraid?

Jaune: Uh, sir? I've got, um... a question.

Weiss' silver tile launched her to the air and many more were going.

Jaune: So, this landing... strategy thing... Uh, wha-what is it? You're, like, dropping us off or something?

Ozpin: No. You will be falling.

Jaune: Oh, uh, I see... So, like, did you hand out parachutes for us?

Ozpin: No. You will be using your own "landing strategy."

Jaune: Uh-huh... Yeah.

After she got launched, Y/N followed, the guy he kicked his ass yesterday was next and Yang winked at sister she being next with some aviators. The girl smiled and she was next, with Jaune now being the only one.

Jaune: So, what exactly is a landing strategYYY!...

He is launched while flipping uncontrollably as the two teachers look at them, with Ozpin sipping from his coffee... smiling.

Glynda: I wonder what kinds of teams we'll have this year.

???: And also what kinds of leaders.

Glynda and Ozpin looked to their side as the two smiles, as it shows a pale woman with a hat, purple eyes and white hair.

Ozpin: I thought you would be in your quest, Shion.

Shion: Exactly that's why I'm here, Professor.

Ozpin: So it's here? The Grimm?

Shion: Yes, the test will be more difficult for them.

Scene moves to Y/N falling towards a tree as he lands in a tree branch and later leaps to the ground, landing on both feet and crouched. He looks around, hearing birds and other sounds. He slowly grabbed a gun as he raised it and kept looking around. He heard a few twigs break putting him on guard. He heard the bushes move and quickly grabbed the other one and shot at it, there was no sound coming from it as he walked and quickly checked the bushes, seeing nothing. He groans, as he goes to walk away, until he heard a growl which made him stop.

Y/N: So this is why you fight blind.

He rolled dodging a Beowolf as he shot at it, penetrating its chest as he later runs and leaps, kicking his chest and later a shot to the head. He hears another roar as he throws a kick, managing to hit this time an Ursa in the face. He punches the Ursa in the face again with the back of his gun and later gun blazes him. He looks at his guns, seeing the remaining amount of bullets remaining.

Y/N: Should've made some energy bullets... they're infinite.

Slowly an Ursa approached him, but was shot from the back as Y/N pointed guns at the person, as the Ursa disappeared, he saw a girl with black long hair and purple eyes, having two tonfas.

Girl: A teammate!

Y/N: I had that under control.

Girl: Yeah, yeah. They all say that. *extends her hand* Athena.

Y/N looks at it and scoffs.

Y/N: Y/N.

Athena: All right. Seems you and I are a team so. Let's go!

Athena walked away with a smile as he groans.

Y/N: *mentally* I got the energetic one... dammit.

The two stayed walking as she looked around with Y/N walked like a goddamn tank.

Athena: So, what is your strengths, Y/N?

Y/N: Strong, fast, brutal, and a walking tank.

Athena: I can see that, all right. You can be the perfect teammate.

Y/N: *annoyed* Really?

Athena: Don't be mad, you're the opposite of me. We're both fast but I'm agile, physically weaker, maybe smarter, you're a male, I'm a female, you're a Faunus, I'm a human.

Y/N: Okay, enough.

Athena: What? Is facts, plus gotta say, the horns are both scary and kinda cute.

Y/N: You don't... have a problem with-

Athena: You being a Faunus? Nah! You're like us... only a bit different, and what is that of you being animals, history says we're also animals, so what's the difference? Come on, partner, let's get the rest of the team!

She marched very happily as Y/N looked a bit shocked, but his shocked face turned into one of sympathy.

Y/N: *whispering* I'm more than that.

The two arrive in a temple with a ton of chess pieces as Athena stretches.

Athena: This is the place.

Athena blitzed towards the temple as Y/N slid down as Athena looked at the pieces.

Athena: Already few pieces missing. These must be the relics. Now... teams of four... there a two white rook, black bishops and more... meaning... *light bulb* Got it!

Y/N looked at her raising an eyebrow as she looked back smiling.

Athena: There's a pair of a chess piece, one of us picks one, and if another pair picks the other one, we'll be the full team.

Y/N: You're... kidding.

Athena: Nope! That's exactly that! Let's pick the black knight!

She grabbed it and showed it to Y/N smiling as he kept a frown. He looked at the piece and later at Athena as he sighs.

Y/N: Fine.

Athena: Yes!

Some bushes were heard, as from the same cliff, Blake and Yang appeared. Blake stopped eyes widen.

Athena: Huh? Hey look at that! More people!

Y/N looks back and his face showed a bit of shock. Blake out of instinct puts a hand in the handle of her weapon as Yang looked in shock.

Yang: Hey! Hey! Easy is just the push ups guy.

Athena: Y/N? Are you-

Y/N frowned as he walks away.

Y/N: Let's move.

Athena looked confused and followed him. Blake slowly puts her hand away from the blade as Yang looked confused.

Yang: What was that?

Blake: N-Nothing. Let's just move.

She walks down as Yang looks at Y/N walk away as Athena runs and walks by his side.

Athena: So that was something, you okay?

Y/N started to give her the silent treatment as she groans.

Athena: Silent treatment... that's nice.

Y/N later heard the bushes move again, seeing now Erwin and the older brother.

Erwin: I'm never doing that again!

Guy: What? I loved it.

Erwin: Cachari! We were almost killed!

Cachari: Pfft... nah, everything went a-o-k.

The two look forward seeing Y/N and Athena.

Cachari: Hi guys!

Athena: This is it. This is the team!

Erwin: H-Huh?

Athena: Y/N, tell me if I'm right or wrong?!

Y/N: Hmph.

Athena: I'll take that as a yes.

Cachari walked as he went to give Athena a han shake.

Cachari: Cachari Nehemiah Bluebell Fukuda IV. Just call me Cachari or Cari.

Athena: Long name. Athena Bellini. You kid?

Erwin: Erwin Eszes.

Athena: That's much better. Are you... in a way related?

Erwin: I'm adopted.

Athena: Oh... my bad.

She said it in a kind way as Erwin took a step back.

Erwin: I-It's fine. Not that... I really care, I was raised by the Fukuda.

Athena: *smiles* Good for you. Hey Y/N, wanna talk with-

She saw he was crouched dealing with his guns.

Athena: He literally loves his guns.

Cachari leans by her ear and whispered.

Cachari: He literally slept with them last night.

Athena: Whaaaaaaaat? That crazy guy.

Y/N: I can clearly hear you morons!

Cachari: Geez, he is grumpy... maybe a bit edgy.

Y/N completely ignored that as he reloaded his guns. Scene moves to Yang and Blake walking in the temple both confused.

Blake: *confused* Chess pieces?

Yang: Some of them are missing. Looks like there were people before them.

Blake: Well, I guess we should pick one.

Yang nods and walks to a white knight as she looks at it heavily.

Yang: Hmmmm... *stayed looking at it just to grab it* How about a cute little pony?

Blake: *smirking* Sure.

The two walked to each other with Yang holding the chess piece.

Yang: That wasn't too hard!

Blake: Well, it's not like this place is very difficult to find.

The sound of a gun unlocked was heard as Blake almost jumps as she saw Y/N having both guns in his hands and puts them in his holsters. Yang looked at Blake confused.

Yang: Umm... are you... frozen? Love?

Blake: Ha! The opposite!

Yang: You haven't talked like this during the entire walk, kinda freaks me out.

Blake hesitates as he points at the walking Y/N.

Blake: It's him. Why is he here?

Yang: You have some history with him?

Blake: Long one.

Yang: Wanna... talk about it?

Blake looked again at Y/N walking away.

Blake: No... and it's better it stays that way.

They later heard a high pitch scream from very far, as they all reacted.

Yang: Some girl's in trouble! Blake, did you hear that?

Athena: Was it a girl?

Cachari: Definitely not.

Erwin: That...

Y/N: That was Jaune.

They look at the sky as they all look in shock, Blake does as well and also in shock.

Yang: Guya, did you hear that? *turns to Blake* What should we do?

???: Heads uuuuuuuup!

They saw the red cloak girl falling, as scene quickly changes black, ending the chapter.

Chapter 2 is posted fairly quickly. Before you say anything, yes we have our own OC team and with Shion making an appearance, RWBY: Ice Queendom will be part of the book... or is it an Ice Queendom what they will deal with. Either way, hope you enjoyed it, vote for it and till next time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.2K 163 16
Torchwick is finally behind bars and the White Fang have been quiet for weeks, leaving RWBY and the other teams of Beacon to look forward to the Vyta...
652 21 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...
2.2K 99 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
2.9K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...