meant to be || h. ran x fem...

By daintybubbles

Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to hi... More

| I N F O |
| C H A R A C T E R S |
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
✨A P P L A U S E✨

thirteen

2K 72 20
By daintybubbles

"Where are you?" That message from Ran to Kiara was 20 minutes ago.

"I'll be back." Ran whispers to Rindo's ear as he nods, watching Ran disappear.

Soon, you got up from your seat after talking with Sanzu, Koko and Kakucho.

"Where are you going?" Rindo asks you. worried that you'll run to Ran and Kiara.

Honestly, he wouldn't care but Ran would be upset at Rindo if you did find out.

"I'm going for a dance, want to come with me?" Rindo thinks for a bit before saying no.

"I'll watch you from afar though." He says with a smile, walking down the stairs with you.

Now, you're dancing with some strangers on the dance floor while Rindo watches you from afar.

Soon someone from behind you accidently bump into you, "Oops, I'm sorry about that." The male apologizes, turning around.

As you turn around to apologize as well, you recognize the male immediately.

"Chifuyu? What are you doing here?!" You shout.

Chifuyu points at the group of friends behind him, "I'm here with some friends. Want to meet them?" He questions.

You nod in response and let him drag you away from Rindo's sight.

Who the hell is that?

Rindo wanted to know.

"This is Takemichi, Hinata (Takemichi's wife), Mitsuya and Kazutora." Chifuyu exchanges introductions.

"Mitsuya? I heard of that name before..." You start to tap your chin, trying to remember where you heard of the name.

"Oh! You're Hana's fiancé. I am Hana's friend, Milli.

I don't know if you know me or not but I got invited to your wedding." You explain.

A smile forms on Mitsuya's face, "Yes! I am Hana's fiancé. She talks alot about you.

I'm glad to finally meet you."

Chifuyu's eyes enlarged, "You're invited? I am too, I mean all of us are.

Let's hang out in Bora Bora." He shouts, thanks to the loud dj music playing in the background.

"That works with me!" You give him thumbs up.

"What happened?" Rindo asks Ran, noticing him coming back.

Looks like he couldn't find Kiara anywhere.

"I'm sure she left to go home.

You did decide to find her after an hour when you arrived." Rindo says to cheer him up.

"Yeah or she left with someone else." Ran rolls his eyes.

"Did she?" Rindo questions.

"Yes, I don't know who the man is but he has a pretty expensive car.

She got in the car and he drove off." Ran explains.

Rindo slowly nods, "Well at least you have her." Rindo points at you who's dancing on the dance floor with your group of friends.

Ran frowns at Rindo's response, "She's not the one I want to be with." Ran rolls his eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" Rindo asks.

"For sure dude." Ran answers.

"Did you have fun?" You ask Ran as he drives you both home.

"Why?" He curiously asks.

You shrug, "You looked like you didn't have much fun.

Something seems to be bothering you all night." You explain as you lean against the door, head against the window as you stare at the city lights.

Ran takes a glance at you and back on the road, "I had fun, don't worry." Ran rests a hand over your hand, quickly removes his hand away after realizing how comfortable he got with you.

"Sorry. You're right, no touching." He reminds himself.

He remembers that the marriage is just about being Ally, nothing else.

1 week later
Ran and you got on the plane just on time.

You both decided to head out a week early for relaxation.

"Did you reserve a room for 2 beds?" You ask as Ran scrolls on his phone.

"Not yet. Wanna look together?" He asks, pushing his phone closer to you.

You nod and remove your headphones, pressing your shoulder against his arm.

He scrolls until you both find an interesting one.

"How about that one?" He asks.

He zooms in and out of the pictures.

You pull his phone closer to your face, examining each picture.

Your soft finger accidentally brushes against his hand, giving him the shivers down to his spine.

You give him a smile, "Let's reserve this one if you're fine with it." You state.

Ran's eyes didn't move a bit from your face causing you to look back at him with curiosity.

The male hasn't been answering you.

When you turn your face towards him, you realize how insanely close your face is to his to the point you can feel his hot breath against your skin.

Your face flushed red, no one has even been this close to you.

Little did you know, Ran's heart pace faster than usual.

She's so close.

Authors Note:

Heyyy, it's me. Sorry if this story seem to be a little boring. I promise very soon, it will better!

Which Tokyo Revengers Character should I do next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.5K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...
60K 1.6K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...
63.9K 2.6K 34
❝ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs ❞ ↳ fake dating trope with a twist ;) ✦ Koko x fem.reader 𖦹 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙣...
40.9K 1.5K 27
٬٬ 東京卍リベンジャーズ ː ·  ·  ·  · ♡⃕ ִֶָ ՙՙKill me. I՚ll gladly close my eyes if it՚s you.՚՚ 國 ִֶָ ...