Rishmi Love Deserve a Second...

By Palakvarshney

Peep in to know more😉 More

Love Deserve a Second Chance ❤ Promo
Characters 💜
Characters💜💜
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 Rishi meets pari 💕
Note
Part 9
Part 10
Note
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 16

362 24 14
By Palakvarshney

Hii guys,

So let's continue the story without wasting anyone time.

Ayush got heartbroken hearing such bitter things from Shalu's mouth. He knows that his family was very wrong but still it's hurt to see anger in Shalu's eye for him and his family.

Ayush : (to himself and crying)  My Shalu .....hates me an.....d my family.  I never thought in my...... baddest dream.....  that you will hate me ...Shalu.  I can bear .... everything but not your.... hate Shalu.... Please shalu forgive me....  Please....

Ayush sits there for 15 mins and was crying continuously then he remember suddenly that he left Rishi alone.

Ayush: (wiping his tear and to himself)  Oh Shit!  In my pain I forgot that Rishi Bhai was waiting for me, he is also so broken I should go to him....

Ayush runs toward where he left Rishi.  Ayush reached there but didn't find Rishi there. Their Car was there.

Ayush : (worried)  Rishi Bhai!  Where are you?  Rishi Bhai! 

Ayush searched gor him nearby but didn't find him at all.

Ayush: (worried)  Rishi Bhai where are you?  I know you are hurt and I am worried about it, that you will hurt yourself... I hope you're safe.  But I have to find my him at any cost. Everyone must be waiting for us.

So Ayush messaged Ahana that he and Rishi is going to their old friend house whom they meet in their way....

Ayush then start searching Rishi....

On the other hand,

Song playing in background 👇

Rishi was walking on Road side aimlessly,  All the word of Lakshmi was roaming in his mind 👇

You always lied to me from the very starting of our relationship

We are not husband and wife anymore in any sense.

I had moved on 7 year ago only.

You always lied to me from the very starting of our relationship

We are not husband and wife anymore in any sense.

I had moved on 7 year ago only.

Rishi: (screaming and crying )  Stop itttt, You can't move on Lakshmi.  You loved me only. How can you leave me Lakshmi,  I accept that I have committed a mistake, you could have given, I would have accepted it with smile but you killed our Love Lakshmi.  How could you do this Lakshmi.... How could you? I still can't believe that you moved on in life and you had a daughter tooo.... From last 7 years I am waiting for you, I'm regretting every mistake on mine that took you away from me. Please come back to me Lakshmi, Please Lakshmi , Please Lakshmi....

Rishi closed his eyes and saw Sanskar and Lakshmi smiling at each other and playing with pari. Suddenly Sanskar hugged Lakshmi...

Rishi: (opened his eyes and screaming on the top of his lungs)  : Lakshmiiiiiiiii,  you can't leave me Lakshmi.....

Even the mere  thought of Sanskar Lakshmi together made him jealous.  His blood boiling with jealousy...

Just then he saw a bar and he goes there and order a 2 bottle of beer and drink it in 5 mins.

Rishi: (drunked) Waiter bring me another bottle of bear...

Waiter: Ok Sir...

Rishi took out Lakshmi's photo and start talking to her photo.

Rishi: (drunked and roaming his hand on her photo)  Lakshmiiii,  you know when y....  you  were nooottt here, I used to drink a lot and when mom.....  comes to scold me and asked me to stop drinking I used to sayyyyy...  that when my Lakshmiiii will come back I will stop drinking but now I have to drink this kind of Drinks my wholeeeeee life because it will only erase my painnnnn... It will give me peace Lakshmi..

Waiter: Sir your order

Rishi drink this bottle too.

Rishi: (drunked)  Waiteerrr repeat my orderrrrr....

Like this rishi drink 6 bottle of beer.

Rishi: (very drunked and senseless)  Repeatttttttt m.......m... myy ordeeee.......orderrrrr....

Waiter: Sir you already had 6 bottle of beers,  and you are out of sense tooo.... please don't drink more Sir....

Rishi: (Rudely)  Ayeeeee Waitr.... Waiterrrr I.  I am...  am giving you moneyyyyy naa then Don't teachhhh me bring me another bottle, I just wantttt to forrgettttt every....one, I want pea.....peace, I want to erase m......y eve...every painnnnn....

Waiter bring another one like this Rishi drinked total 10 bottles of bear....

Rishi:(Very drunk)  Waiterrrrr Bringgg my.... my.... bi..... billl.

Waiter bting the bill and Rishi paid the bill but his visiting card fall from his pocket....

Rishi :(to waiter drunked and senseless )  Waiterrrrr Where I had to gooooooo.... 

Waiter: I don't know Sir......

Rishi was trying to walk but he is falling again and again,  just then the waiter saw the visiting card, and took it and saw three name

1: Rishi Oberoi
2: Virender Oberoi
3:Ayush Chopra

Waiter: (to rishi)  Sir who is Rishi Oberoi.

Rishi: (Senseless and drunkard)  Who is Rishi Oberoi......   Aree I forgot I am Rishi Oberoi...

Waiter: Then who is Virender Oberoi....

Rishi: (Senseless and drunkard) Heeeeeeee is m.....  my... fath.... er.

Waiter: Who is Ayush Chopra.....

Rishi: (Senseless and drunkard) He.....  He.....  He.... is my......

Waiter: Ayush Chopra is your.....

Rishi: (mummer)  Bro... Brother...

Waiter: (to himself)  I think calling his brother would be right.....

Waiter calls Ayush who was trying to find Rishi,

Ayush : (on call but worried)  Hello..

Waiter: Hello Sir,  Are you Ayush Chopra....

Ayush: Yes,  I'm.  Who are you.

Waiter: Sir I am Rajat,  I am waiter at a Bar and your brother Rishi Oberoi had drink 10 bottles of beer here and now he is senseless, So please come and take your brother.

Ayush: What he drinked this much,  Ok Please take care of him, I'm coming in 10 mins.

Waiter: Ok Sir.

Rishi: (drunkard and murmuring) Lakshmiiiiii.....  ple.... please for.... forg.... forgive me.... and please came back to me.... I promiseeeee I..... I will.... Change....

Saying this he got unconscious.

That's it for today guys,
I really don't know whether this part is good or not. So please give your reviews.

Do votes and comments

Till the next update bye guys 👋
Take Care 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 14.2K 67
23.4K 2K 13
Love hurts But Revenge kills
15.8K 1.1K 21
After WC2019 Virat was accused of match fixing leading him to be dropped from the team temporarily where his own team denied trusting him. Devasted b...
82.9K 3.2K 33
Karan preeta's beautiful and painful journey of love