๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ |K.TH...

By Vsanafics

๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ (Romance, Comedy) KTH X MSN "You're not a good person" Taehyung cried as he looks a... More

Intro
We used to be freinds
Parties
After party
Chase

Changes

58 3 12
By Vsanafics

A day has passed since the issue that happened at the party.

Sana got herself ready to go to school again, with a numb feeling inside her that wouldn't go away.

She just puts on a plain blue hoodie and black sweatpants right now, not having the emotion or mood to dress.

Sana walked up to the noisy and crowded school hallways as she walks to her first class.

Dahyun texted her multiple times, but she just didn't pick up the phone or see the messages.

Sana saw Dahyun by the hallway as Dahyun make their way to walk to Sana.

Sana quickly avoided her by running away and quickly getting to class.

Dahyun just stood there looking confused, but she then walked away as if nothing happened.

Sana hurried to the bathroom as she wanted to burst into tears.

Seeing her "girlfriend" that lied and cheated on her unexpectedly during her unstable emotional crisis is something so much to handle.

She quickly cover her face as she run inside the toilet and locked the door.

She then sat on the toilet seat, sobbing uncontrollably, not caring if people outside hear her.

The girls outside didn't care anyways, they were just doing their makeup and vaping.

10 minutes has passed and yet Sana was still sitting on the seat sobbing like her heart for crushed into millions of pieces. And the fact is, it did.

Thank god she didn't wear any makeup or else she will end up looking like she just dumped herself in a bucket of water.

The class has already started and everyone has gone to class. Almost nobody was in the bathroom except for Sana.

She didn't even have the mood to get to class anymore. She was just slowly dying inside.

Sana decided to get up and wash her face as she reaches the door.

But then she heard someone coming into the bathroom so she hesitated on the spot and waited for that girl to leave.

The girl came in stomping while on her phone, yelling at someone.

Sana sat there and listened to the tea as she wipes her tears away.

"UH HELLO?! YA, I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT THE ONE WITH THE BARBECUE FLAVOR IT'S NEVER GOOD."

The girl yelled with pure anger as she just stood there wondering around the bathroom.

Sana got kind of overwhelmed by her yelling but it was kind of funny and distracted her from the upsetting situations.

"UGH OKAY! PICK ME UP AFTER SCHOOL OKAY?!"

The girl then hung up as she sighed and checks herself out by the mirror.

Sana then opened the door and went out by the bathroom stall as she saw this girl standing by the mirror.

She was really pretty, she had these big doe eyes and has black short length hair with some bangs on her forehead.

The girl stood there and applied lip gloss to her lips.

She was wearing this black and white mini dress with thick straps.

She looked very pretty and adorable, Sana's heart fluttered when she saw her.

Sana can't stop herself from staring at this girl, so she just stood there staring at her.

"Uh, you good there?" The girl asked.

"Oh- I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare-"

"Oh it's fine I know I'm like really gorgeous don't be ashamed."

Sana didn't respond to that, she didn't know how to.

"God damn girl what happened to you? Did you cry or sum?"

The girl asked Sana.

"Ya, it's just, stuff that has been happening."

"Oh I see, you know what you seem chill let's be friends. What's your name?"

"Sana, you?"

"Momo."

"Well, I'm assuming you like her."

Hoseok said as he drinks his soda by the lunch table.

"Hoseok for the last time I don't!"

Jungkook denies it for the last time, trying not to get mistaken.

"Uh huh you skipped school for her, made breakfast for her, covered her for her parents, and yea of course let her borrow your clothes."

Jackson added.

"Jackson, she's gay. She's gay!"

"Well no, she could be Bi?"

"It doesn't work like that, and in fact. Taehyung was the one who made the first move and it wasn't me."

Taehyung immediately went off his phone as he heard his name in their conversation.

"What- what do you mean the first move?"

"Oh, so we're gonna ignore how you just threw yourself at Sana that night?"

Jungkook teased

"I was protecting a friend, Jungkook. A friend. And I didn't want to mess up your party coz she was obviously on something."

"Oh-kay, ohhhhh kay."

Jungkook responded sarcastically.

"Hey is that Sana right there?"

Hoseok said as all of the boys look over.

"Why is she walking with Momo?"

"Who's Momo?" Taehyung asked as he watches

"The new girl, her dads is rich. But her grades are really bad that she came to this school." Jackson said

"And why are Nayeon and Mina following them?" Taehyung said.

"They're just, the popular group I guess?"

The popular girls, Nayeon, Mina, and Momo.

This sounds unrealistic but of course, there are popular girls in every school. Just not the mean and bitchy ones. And Momo is unsure which one is she.

Im Nayeon, the girl with long wavy black hair with blonde highlights. Wearing the off-shoulder pink and red top with a pink mini skirt, holding a Dior purse with her pink high heels.

Myoui Mina, medium brunette hair. Denim jacket with a green tank top and shorts and boots. Carrying a Chanel purse.

And lastly, Momo, wearing the dress I've mentioned earlier and carrying another LV purse while walking with Sana.

Taehyung watched the girls walk by as he laid eyes on none of them but Sana, and yet she's the one that didn't even dress up, just wearing a hoodie that's making her look homeless.

Jungkook was concerned that Sana is hanging out with these popular girls due to changes in things that Sana isn't used to.

Sana told the girls everything about Dahyun and Eunwoo.

It's funny how she thinks she can trust them when she just started talking to them like 20 minutes ago.

She knew Nayeon and Mina before Momo, but she just doesn't talk to them coz their personalities didn't fit her.

But now she's searching for a new friend group since Dahyun fucked her up.

She never had a friend group after she broke up with Taehyung, she was just hanging out with Dahyun the whole time.

The girls gave her advice about getting revenge on Dahyun.

But what Sana wanted isn't revenge, she just wanted an explanation and an apology, that's all.

She isn't the type of person to get revenge on anyone.

But the girls pretty much didn't comfort her and just gave her a bunch of ideas on how to fuck Dahyun's life over.

School has just ended, Sana hasn't seen Dahyun for the whole day, and thank god she avoided her this morning.

Sana grabbed her bag as she leaves the school by walking out the gate.

Although Taehyung seemed a bit mad about Jungkook treating Sana that way when he is supposed to just leave his ex alone. But it's not a big deal anyways so he forgot about it.

Sana saw Dahyun again, walking in front of her.

She wanted to go and talk to her about all of this and have a deep talk about their upcoming breakup.

She walked faster but then something stopped her.

Eunwoo appeared out of nowhere, tapping on Dahyun's shoulder and kissing her.

And here we go again, same shit.

Sana's eyes burst into tears as she runs away immediately behind Dahyun, not letting her notice.

She ran back into school somehow and went to one of the bathrooms and cried again for another 1 hour.

She was indeed a fool, she was so deeply in love with Dahyun that she could give up everything and be with her. But Dahyun wouldn't do the same.

She immediately went on her phone and blocked Dahyun's number and all social media platforms as she continues to sob and scroll on social media.

She then went to her messages and saw this contact popping up on her contacts.

"Mark Tuan."

This guy's name was on her iMessages somehow.

She suddenly remembers this was the guy who gave the drugs to her at the party.

Although she does hate him, on the other hand, she was kind of satisfied to try out the drugs somehow.

Anyways, her emotions at the moment right now were really unstable to the point she wants to kill herself. That was how bad it was.

Sana immediately texted Mark Tuan, saying hi in the text.

Mark replied with a hi, Sana then didn't reply and called him immediately.

"Hello?"

"H-hello?"

"Is this Sana? Are you alright? You don't sound good"

"I, I just- can I meet you right now?"

Sana said as her voice shivered during the phone call.

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you everything, just meet me. Please."

It's been 2 hours since school ended, Taehyung was hanging out with his friends at the basketball court at school.

He sat down and took a rest after playing basketball, drinking his cold water.

He then saw Sana walking by the gate and heading out with an unwell face.

He was kind of worried, but he didn't want to reach her to show "affection"

So he just sat there and watched her go away.

A few seconds later this guy who dressed as a whole-ass drug dealer appeared in front of the school.

He was wearing that grey hoodie with simple jeans, his face even looked very stoned and intimidating.

Taehyung's expression changed as he saw Sana walking closer to him and approaching him.

Taehyung then called Jungkook, telling him that Sana might be hanging out with a drug dealer.

Jungkook was concerned as well, so the two of them got up and told their other friends that they had to leave.

Two of them immediately ran out of school and followed Sana and Mark without them noticing.

Mark led Sana to this building, it is probably where he lives. This old and dirty apartment.

Taehyung and Jungkook follow as two of them watch them go in.

They immediately run after Sana went in, trying to catch up with the lift.

Too bad as two of them made it to the building, the lift closed and they didn't know where they were or which floor they are in.

Taehyung went to the concierge and asked where the guy in the grey hoodie lives.

"And sir who are you?"

"I'm his friend."

Taehyung lied.

"What's his first name and last name?"

Taehyung then stood there silently and gulping.

"Sir I'm afraid I couldn't tell you if you don't know him."

"The girl told us to meet at his apartment, we never met him before."

Jungkook said as he tries to cover up.

"Sir I'm sorry but this is the company rules. I can tell you guys are faking it."

Taehyung and Jungkook left the building with disappointed faces as they failed to protect Sana.

"We'll get him next time."

"Take a seat," Mark said as Sana went into this house of his.

His house was simple, just an apartment with cheap furniture.

Mark took a chair in front of the sofa facing Sana, trying to start a conversation.

"So, tell me. What are you here for?"

Mark asked

Sana then sighed heavily and said

"Can I just, vent quick?"

"Well you gotta be quick my customers are coming in half an hour."

"Ok."

Sana said as she starts off her story with Dahyun and the night at the party.

"Stop my dad's calling."

Momo said as she pushed the boy next to her.

The guy continues to suck her neck while the two of them were laying on her bed making out.

"Yea dad?" She picked up the phone

Momo spoke to her dad on the phone while letting a guy lick her neck.

After 3 minutes her dad hung up after telling her stuff.

Momo then sighed and complained.

"What happened baby?"

Her boyfriend, Heechul said as he hugs her waist.

"My dad is making me hang out with this boy I don't wanna see again it's so annoying!"

"Is it your childhood friend you're telling me about?"

"Ya! He's like the bitchiest person I've ever met it's so annoying."

"And what's his name again?"

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok."

"Well, not a big fan of relationships but I do have something you can try to release the pain. You sure you don't want it?"

Mark said after letting Sana vent for 10 minutes.

"I didn't say I don't want it?"

"Alright."

Mark said as he gets up to his room and searched for something in his cabinet.

He then walked out and took these few containers and bags of powder, and pretty sure they are drugs.

"What's that?" Sana asked

"What does it look like to you? Isn't this what you're here for?"

Sana then peeked at the drugs.

"So we got molly, pretty sure you tried this last time. Cannabis, not too strong ones. And lastly weed. Those are the easy ones since you're a beginner."

"All."

"What?"

"You heard me, I want all of them."

Mark then handed them all to Sana as she takes them and stuff them in her bag.

"Here, 300 USD. How are you gonna pay?"

"300?!"

Mark nodded.

"Do you take care then? Shit no my moms gonna find out. I don't have that much cash tho"

"I'll give you the others tmr, take the cannabis for free."

Sana then thanked Mark for the free offer and took it for granted.

Two of them chatted for a while on the sofa.

Then Mark heard a knock on the door, he then immediately told Sana to hide as he shoves her into his wardrobe.

Sana was confused but did so since this was his house.

Mark opened the door as two big buff guys walk in, they are probably like 40-year-olds.

They didn't look too happy when they came in, so Mark tried to talk things out.

Two of these were the older drug dealers, Mark was owing them money, around 500 USD that has been due for a month.

"I gave you enough time."

The guy said as he walks closer to Mark with cold and scary eyes.

"I'll get it for you quick, hold on."

"No games, I need the money now."

Mark quickly went to the other room as he gets the money to avoid the problems.

The guy then walked into his bedroom as he looks around.

Sana then heard him and quickly hold her breath and prevented her to make a noise.

The guy then started to open his stuff for no reason and looked around.

He then walked to the wardrobe and thought to open it or not.

Sana was indeed sweating and wanting to cry and run out of here, but she knew if she did she wouldn't be in a good place either.

The guy then swiped the wardrobe open as he saw Sana sitting there and staring at him with that angelic face.

"Ooo I wonder who this is."

The guy said as he eyed her up and down with a nasty ass look.

Mark then came out of the room with the money in his hands.

"Mark! My guy, why are you hiding this pretty thing from me?"

The guy grabbed Sana as he hooked his arm next to her shoulder, making her feel uncomfortable.

Sana felt like she couldn't breathe and was terrified, the drug dealer looked like a criminal or even worse, a rapist.

She widened her eyes as she signal Mark for help.

"A random chick, was being a bitch to me so I locked her up."

Mark lied, trying to make the guy go away.

"You got good taste Mark. Coming back to visit her."

The man said as he counts the money and left.

The two men left and closed the door.

Sana just stood there feeling traumatized and scared.

"Are you ok? Did he do anything to you?"

Mark asked.

"I- 'm fine, I'm gonna leave soon."

Well, she isn't after seeing that man talking to her.

But thankfully she arrived home safely and hide the drugs away.

Today is a new school day again, Friday. The last day of the school week.

Sana went to school again in her simple and depressing outfit.

Today her face looked more different than yesterday, or should I say even worse.

She tried some of the drugs Mark gave her yesterday. Now she just looks like a stoner.

There was PE class today, which means she and Taehyung will meet again and hopefully nothing shitty happens again. Although it's a bit awkward for both of them to see each other because of what happened last night.

Sana got changed and hurried into class, as she was the only one late and saw the bunch of people standing there and listening to the teachers.

And of course, the awkward stares when a person is late to class and got all the attention is the worse thing ever, so Sana just quickly walked over.

After the teacher finished talking, all of the classmates formed into groups with their friends.

And Sana was alone. Since her new popular friends aren't in the same PE class as her.

And Dahyun wanted to talk to Sana but she probably knew that Sana found out.

Sana didn't wanna talk to her either, it hurts her just by seeing her.

So Sana went and sat alone by the corner.

Taehyung saw her there and didn't want to leave her alone, but at the same time, he didn't want his friends to know anything about them.

The teacher noticed Sana sitting alone so he went and offered her to join Taehyung's group.

Sana then walked up to them, hands in her pockets and trying to calm down.

Sana looked terrible today, don't know if it's the drugs or not. She just looks really tired and out of energy, her skin was pale and her eyes were dozing off.

Anyways, today's game captured the flags and they were in one team, going against three other teams.

Once the game started and everyone started running, Sana was the only one that walks like a slob and wanted to sleep and sit down.

"SANA COME ON! DO SOMETHING!"

A boy yelled.

Sana then tried to run and use her energy as she helps the group win.

After 15 minutes of the first round, she already felt like passing out.

But she didn't want to seem "obvious" so she continued to the second round.

As the second round starts, she runs at a slow pace and tries to capture some flags.

As she runs at a pace, she accidentally falls to the ground. Scratching her hands and making them bleed.

The classmates immediately stopped and helped her get up.

She didn't even have the energy to stand.

The teacher asked if she was ok.

She didn't know how to respond, so she just said nothing.

"Sana how about you go take a rest first?"

She then nodded as she goes back down to the locker room.

Taehyung knew something was wrong. So after 10 minutes of the second round, he used an excuse to go to the bathroom, but he just wanted to check on Sana.

Taehyung walked to the locker rooms as he saw the girl's bathroom.

He knocked on the door and asked if Sana was there.

"Go away."

"Just, just let me in, I need to know what happened to you."

"Taehyung go away."

Taehyung stood outside for a few silent seconds.

After that, he quickly barged into the room and saw Sana laying there on the floor.

She was not ok, she was about to pass out due to the huge amount of drugs she has been using.

Her body was just on the floor with her arms and legs spread out, looking at the ceiling with her tired eyes.

"Sana...what happened?"

Taehyung stood there and didn't know what to do, something was wrong but he just doesn't know what it is.

Sana wasn't surprised he was in the girls changing room at this point. She didn't care anymore.

He then went over to her backpack and tried to open it, but Sana immediately got up and stopped him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Show me."

"SHOW YOU WHAT?"

"What's in your bag? Show me."

"WHY DO YOU CARE?"

"CARE?! IF I WERE FRIENDS WITH YOU I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE."

"FRIENDS? WHEN WERE WE FRIENDS AGAIN?! SINCE WHEN WAS I BACK WITH YOUR BULLSHIT?!"

"Sana. Just show me what you're hiding there in your bag."

"No. NO GET YOUR HANDS OFF-"

Taehyung immediately snatched her bag and zipped it open.

He searched around everywhere in the bag and found this small packet of white powder.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw this coming.

Sana quickly took everything from him and put them all inside the bag again.

"What the fuck" Taehyung swore

"Look. I know what you're thinking but mind your own business. This does not concern you and doesn't involve you. So shut the fuck up and walk back out as if nothing happened."

Sana warned Taehyung.

"What is wrong with you?"

Taehyung softly asked

"Just, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

Sana yelled in anger

"NOT UNTIL YOU EXPLAIN."

Taehyung went and snatched the powder from Sana and blocked her from taking it back.

Sana started bursting into tears and stopped what she was doing.

Taehyung immediately stopped as well and hugged her to comfort her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I can't see you like this"

Taehyung whispered as he hugs her tightly.

Sana squeezed her arms into Taehyungs chest as he hugs her while she was having a mental breakdown on the floor.

Taehyung then took all of the drugs from Sana and flushed them down the toilet.

Hopefully, she was rescued this time.

After a while of him comforting her, he went back out to PE class while Sana is still stuck in the bathroom overthinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.1K 32
Minatozaki have fallen in love to her Friend's Cousin named Chou Tzuyu but this girl is straight and already have boyfriend, what will she do? Will C...
2K 114 46
Yoo Jeongyeon, a confused soul, always an annoyed personality, has 3 friends, Jihyo, her best friend, Dahyun and Chaeyoung the other two. She is a wo...
234K 9.4K 82
[ english | epistolary | narrative ] โin which sana fell in love with the wrong person, her bestfriend.โž "I love you, Momo. But not as a friend." - M...
51.8K 2K 17
There's an IDOL camp where KPOP Idols go to in the summer to relax! When rookie group TWICE decides to go there, their bus broke down on the way! Luc...