𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 23

1.9K 96 75
By NotMeHavingThisApp

———————————————————————

( ^ω^ )

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

The cold wind blew through my hair. I shivered slightly and wrapped my body tightly in the coat I was wearing. "Where do you want to go?" I was asked hoping she would say somewhere warm.

"There is a coffee shop further down there" she pointed towards the street to a shop sign that was unclear for me to see. "We can talk there"

The bell rang above us as we opened the transparent door. The shop was small and only contained four tables and a counter where you could order pastries and drinks. "Do you want anything?" I asked and took out my wallet from the coat embracing me. The girl nodded and pointed to the chocolate displayed on the screen bathing the worker. I ordered two of them and paid before walking over to the table the girl had chosen to sit by.
"So what exactly was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I'll cut the chase," Yeji said simply "as you may by any chance know, my brother is known for his good looks and talent when it comes to ice skating. This leads to many girls trying to get their hands on him and date him. This would have been fine if Sunghoon wanted to take dating seriously, but as he didn't, he ended up dating some very toxic girls. Including Choi Yuri.
She was, and is still, obsessed with him. She wants him to say they are meant to be together and you know- get married. She is also all over the other boys. Acting as if they are friends and all.
But either way, Yuri has now tracked Sunghoon down after he moved and decided to drop him some messages saying that she is going to enroll in your school.
If this happens things are going to get fucked up. Sunghoon told me not to worry and all that, but I have to tell you this because this may turn towards you. You see, since you live with them and are friends with them, she may think of you as a threat and therefore harm you in some way you'll never forget.
So that's why I wanted to talk to you, to warn you about what may happen after the holidays" the teenager sipped her hot chocolate that had just arrived after she started talking.

I leaned back in my chair and tried to think of something to say. I opened my mouth to say something when the clear sound of the bell ringing rang through the small place.

"Haewon?"

I turned towards the voice and was a bit surprised when I found Beomgyu looking at me. "Beomgyu? Hi," I gave him a small wave.

———————————————————————

(・・?)

———————————————————————

Kim Sunoo POV

The clicking sound of my phone taking a picture shot through the thin air. I looked at the photo I had posted with a peace sign.
My smile faded as I didn't think the photo turned out the way I wanted, so I reached out for my phone and retook it. Several times.

"How many photos are you going to take" Niki wined sitting in Jungwons bed.

"I'll take as many as I want, until I take one I'm happy with" I stated and took a few more photos. A slight smile grew on my face once I found a photo I thought was good enough. "I'll post that later"

"Why are you interested in knowing what everyone thinks about you? Why do you want them to like you?" Niki suddenly asked me. The ladder rolled on his back and stared at me, waiting for an answer.
I bit my lip and opened up my Instagram account before showing it to him. "I get it, you have a lot of followers but-"

"Not that, read the comments on the pictures. You see, I get a lot of likes, but also a lot of hate comments"

"But- even since you downloaded Instagram you have changed. You stopped spending time with us as you did before, and you stopped playing with me. I get it that I'm growing up and need to act mature, but I'm still a child you know. I still need someone to play with, and that used to be you. But here we are, you're just stuck up in what everyone thinks about you, enough that you can't even live as you used to before..."

"Riki..." Niki rose up and continued.

"No, what about me? Are you just going to keep on until everyone likes you, or do you become famous? What about us, me, them? Are you just going to put that all behind you so that-" I stood up from my bed and dragged Niki into a hug, stopping him from talking further?
It took a moment for the taller to process what I had just done. But when he did, he placed his arms around me and hugged me tighter.
"I can't lose you too"

When we pulled away, Niki started looking everywhere else than me. "Niki? I won't leave you, or them"

"But you are, the more days go by, the more distant you become" the younger let out a long sigh before loosening his hold around me and walking out the door.

"I promise, I won't"

———————————————————————

(*'ω'*)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

I sat impatiently by my desk talking my food rapidly on the floor beneath me. Before I stood my laptop displayed documents regarding the representative shareholders coming tomorrow. Each document contained a photo and necessary information regarding their job and the product they are promoting.

My eyes drifted to the folder beside my laptop, with all the information about our flight and passports. I met have left an important piece of information out when I asked Haewon to come with me to Busan, where the party would take place. Originally the party was meant to be held in Los Angeles, but due to Busan being more convenient, my father went with that option.
The thing I didn't tell Haewon about the party, was the fact that this was the way we made connections and parties. By attending as whole families and marrying away their children and making sure they would get money out of it.

I bit my lower lip and threw my head backward. "Why can't something be simple for once?"
A sudden knock on my door caught my attention. I told the person outside to come in and was surprised to find Jungwon coming inside. "Something I can help you with?"

"What does Y/N mean?"

"Your name"

"Oh, so Jay trapped Jungwon against the wall and kissed him deeply-"

"What?!" My eyes went wide and I quickly made my way toward him to see what he was reading. "What is this?"

"Someone for one of your classes made a fan fiction about you..." he looked at me with innocent eyes as if he had almost read through the whole thing. I snatched his phone and read through some of the stories to get some more context.

"So I'm a bad guy who has a soft spot for a girl or boy that happens to be the main role in the story? How many chapters have you read- or how many kissing scenes?" I lifted a bow. Jungwon started counting on his finger.

"Five- so far... Why?"

———————————————————————

(≧∇≦)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

I closed the door behind me as I entered the apartment with Yeji walking ahead of me. I opened the buttons of my coat and stripped it off me as fast as possible since the heat inside was unbearable with a thick coat on.

Jay reminded me that I had packed for the trip tonight since we were leaving tomorrow morning. I panicked a little, but with some form of Sunoo, I managed to pack everything into one small suitcase.

The night went by slowly, and before I even managed to close my eyes and get a good night of sleep, it had become daytime again. But today, not like every other day, instead of my alarm being the one to annoy me awake first thing in the morning, Jay had taken the role. He was now, currently, shaking my whole body awake. He don't make any noise, since Sunoo was sleeping in the bed on the other side of the small room.
I slowly opened my eye and searched for Jay in the dark room. "What, is it morning already?"

He gave me a weird smile and nodded his hair. By his appearance, he had been awake for a while considering he was fully dressed, his hair was styled and he had a warm toast in his hand.

"We have to leave in thirty minutes- get up"

I rubbed my hands over my face as I walked out of my bedroom. I walked over to the bathroom and considered if I should take a shower or not, but ended up just putting on some deodorant. I brushed my hair and teeth, and packed all the things I needed the most for the trip down into a small plastic bag. Makeup, hairbrush, skincare, everything I needed.

In my suitcase, I hand-backed some confutable clothes and a set of more formal clothes. I didn't have any fancy clothes or dresses, so Sunoo insisted on me packing my suit.
I was a bit hesitant but did as he said thinking he might be right.

"Packed everything," Jay asked me. I nodded in a lazy way and put on my coat. With my suitcase in one hand, and my backpack on my back, I and Jay started to walk down to the parking lot.

"Do we take the car, or-"

"No. I have called an Uber for us, they'll arrive here in a few"

I pulled my cold hands inside my sweater to try to make them warmer. Although it was October, the air was colder than I had expected.
Luckily for the two of us, the Uber arrived a few minutes later, so we didn't have to wait long and potentially freeze to death.

^ - ^

I stacked my hands full of different types of snacks as I walked through the tax-free at the airport. We had just delivered our suitcases a few minutes ago, and I was starving to death. Even if I didn't eat a large breakfast, I needed at least something to start the day with.

"What are you having?" I asked Jay as I walked up basins him.

"Just a few packs of gum and some chips-" Jay stopped rapidly as he turned around and saw how much dance I had stocked up in my arms. "You're buying all that? You know that we can go shopping once we arrive in Busan, right?"
My mouth formed into a small o shape. I nodded a little and walked away to put some of the snacks away, only keeping the ones I wanted to eat on the plane.

After, we paid for the snacks and walked towards the waiting section to sit down and wait for the tour plane to start letting people inside.

"The party, how many people will be there," I asked.

"I don't know- normally, father invites all his business partners, investors, everyone who can help him become tickets or has a status he can use to gain something. But to answer your question; maybe a hundred or something?" Jay shrugged his shoulders and looked down at his phone.

"A hundred?"

"Maybe more, we'll see when we arrived at the building it will take place"

Holy shit- My thoughts were cut off by the sudden sound of my phone ringing. I fished it out of my pocket to see that Jungwon was calling me. I lifted a brow and looked at the clock. Aren't he supposed to be in class by now?

Nonetheless, I swiped the screen and answered the call. "Hello?"

"When are you coming back?"

———————————————————————

1991 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 23.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
389K 24.4K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
479K 17.2K 61
She thinks she can change him by loving him harder... and the sad part of all this is... he probably will change...one day... When she has given up...
15.1K 404 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...